05-29-2006, 02:17 AM
Fashion/Gay forum

SsKSpurs21
05-29-2006, 02:21 AM
Robert Horry usually has some nice suits

timvp
05-29-2006, 02:22 AM
http://www.painetworks.com/photos/hz/hz0233.JPG

Michael Finley isn't dressing as sharp these days.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2006, 02:24 AM
Do purses add to or subtract from a player's fashion quotient?

Happy Devil
05-29-2006, 02:29 AM
If this is the best topic a fox reporter can come up with? I don't think you need mouse to ruin your career. :lmao

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-29-2006, 02:31 AM
If this is the best topic a fox reporter can come up with? I don't think you need mouse to ruin your career. :lmao

Was thinking the same thing lol

Brianna
05-29-2006, 02:34 AM
Was thinking the same thing lol

:lol

MissAllThat
05-29-2006, 03:00 AM

Considering the new league rules on dress code, I'd say its a fitting topic.

Suns Fan
05-29-2006, 03:05 AM

That is just wrong on so many levels :lmao

Brianna
05-29-2006, 03:08 AM

Dude
05-29-2006, 03:10 AM

It may be a legit topic but it still belongs in the queer eye for the straight guy forum.

MissAllThat
05-29-2006, 03:19 AM
It may be a legit topic but it still belongs in the queer eye for the straight guy forum.

Perhaps, but only if you stick David Stern in there, along with Mark Cuban and of course a group of gorillas to rape them all.

angel_luv
05-29-2006, 10:41 AM
I have always thought that dressing is a form of personal expression.
So as long as a person is appropriately covered and sensitive to the social situation they are in ( for example no shorts at a formal dinner), I say wear whatever.

That said...

Bruce always looks sharp in his suits. Fin has worn some nice formal wear as has Rob on occasion.
I am still waiting to get to see Sho in a suit. Boosh! :(

I like Beno's eccentric style. It suits him- pardon the pun. :)

Out of the Spurs main three, Tony is my least favorite dresser. Don't get me wrong. He looks nice. Our taste are just different. Tony tends to be a little too fashion forward for my liking.

With the exception of special occasions, I like the person next door look.

Sort of side note: I miss Pop's Food Bank cap- the one he wore all of the 2005 playoffs. I think it may be lucky.

KEDA
05-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Tim freakin Duncan!!!

sharpest dressed player in the L

nbascribe
05-29-2006, 11:04 AM
Hmmm....

Let's see Beno's purse vs. David Stern's K-Mart suits.......

Interesting. Of course Charlie Brown may want to sue Mark Cuban for some of those shirts Cuban stole out of his closet. Peppermint Patti ain't gonna like her man's threads being showcased on TNT.

As for Fox reporter. Okay get this straight one more time......FREELANCE SHOW CONTRIBUTOR. I do more than Fox!!!

Oh and the fashion thing is a legit question considering that NBA ballplayers are also entrepreneurs and business partners with the corporate sponsors of the league. It's the only pro league where players get above 49% of revenue sales off of merchandise and other BRI (basketball related income) endeavors.

The league wants professionalism showcased to the fat cats. So yeah, despite the quick remarks of this being in a gay forum, in the corporate world, this is a very legit question.

angel_luv
05-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Interesting. Of course Charlie Brown may want to sue Mark Cuban for some of those shirts Cuban stole out of his closet. Peppermint Patti ain't gonna like her man's threads being showcased on TNT.

Okay that was funny.

:tu

ShoogarBear
05-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Peppermint Patti don't swing that way, bro.

http://dts.ystoretools.com/1553/images/200x200/peanmarpeppa.jpg

Spurologist
05-29-2006, 12:50 PM

:lmao That's just wrong. That's not FIN. That's Ricky Williams enjoying his Canadian Experience.

nbascribe
05-29-2006, 01:13 PM
I was gonna say something about that photo!! :lol

Ricky is trying a new diet; it's fish and cannibus etoufee!

CharlieMac
05-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Horry

themvp
05-29-2006, 01:57 PM
Finley.

What about Rasho? I am not sure i have seen him in a dress code.

nbascribe
05-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Rasho didn't do a lot of dressing to impress. He's a jeans type of guy. Heck the only time Tony looked Rico Suave was when him and Eva were about to go insult a Hispanic officer or something....lol

alamo50
05-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Kevin Willis...........oh wait, we got rid of him......................

:depressed

Kori Ellis
05-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Well if you are just talking about how they dress after games, then I'd say that Bruce is the best dressed (and Finley but I like Bruce's suits better).

I like Tony's suits that he wears to go out ... but he doesn't usually wear them after games. He (and most of the other players) dresses more casual ... which I can understand because they aren't usually going somewhere after a game that you need to wear a suit.

Tim dresses the same all the time - jeans, buttondown shirts. Manu dresses decent when he dresses up, but his casual look isn't too great. I hate Beno's clothes (and not just because of the purse). He just dresses really tacky for my tastes. Rasho is basic - jeans, sweater, loafers/laceup shoes. Nazr's suits are nice, I guess. Horry always dresses cool.

I liked it before the dresscode because then you could really see more of what kind of style they had. Plus I liked seeing all SJax and Malik's jerseys.

nbascribe
05-29-2006, 05:09 PM
yeah seeing SJax and Malik do the throwback jersey war was pretty cool.

Even Devin got into when he was here.

Snappiest dresser of all time though was Steve Smith. Between him and KWill you'd think they owned the dang men's dress shop. Oh wait, Willis does design his own clothes and those for other players!! lol

nbascribe
05-29-2006, 06:00 PM
this thread blows blows blows

:rolleyes

Is this best you can add? Didn't you say that in pussface's thread?

Hmmm...me thinks the medication is wearing off for you...you keep repeating yourself in other threads. Who are u, the next coming of the repeat button?

Rydia
05-29-2006, 07:31 PM
I am kind of shocked you guys never mentioned Manu!

He looks like he just stepped out of a GQ magazine shoot or Banana Republic. He always looks killer good lookin'!

ashbeeigh
05-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Beno needs a personal shopper....period. The kid needs help.

angel_luv
05-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Beno needs a personal shopper....period. The kid needs help.

And I need a job. Hmm... :)

ashbeeigh
05-29-2006, 10:08 PM
And I need a job. Hmm... :)

You'd have to fight for it, you can have it after August 21st though. :)

angel_luv
05-29-2006, 10:16 PM
You'd have to fight for it, you can have it after August 21st though. :)

I missed something. What happens August 21st?

Besides Beno likes my taste in clothes- or more accurately he loved my Slovenia shirt. :)

ashbeeigh
05-29-2006, 11:05 PM
I missed something. What happens August 21st?

School starts. You could actually have it on the 19th..I need time to pack.

TDMVPDPOY
05-30-2006, 02:58 AM
i have to go with td, he seems like he doesnt care wat ppl think wat he wears same like me, n i never comb my hair when i go out or goto school :)