PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed Wallace

pussyface
05-29-2006, 03:53 PM
what an asshole..this guy's overconfidence epitomizes the fatal flaw in this years Pistons squad. first, he destroyed his teams likeability in the Cleveland series, than more importantly he is now destroying his team's chance to win. shades of the jailblazer's rasheed are everywhere.

at the end of the day this guy is Dirk Lite; he reminds me of a lesser version of the Nowitzki that played perimeter offense 3 years ago.

All of this adds up to a startling reality: at the end of the playoffs, either Antoine Walker or Keith Van Horn will be wearing an NBA championship ring.

Flip Saunders for Coach of the Year!

Marklar MM
05-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Okey Doke. I wouldn't mind it if Billups would show up more than once a series.

Bob Lanier
05-29-2006, 03:59 PM
Rasheed has been confident for his entire career as a Piston. He is not the problem with that team, although he makes an easy scapegoat.

If you want to blame one player's ego, look no further than Chauncey "I'm the MVP" Billups.

Chris
05-29-2006, 04:10 PM
Sheed provides excellent defense and a midrange-long game. There's really nothing more to be said about it than that, and he is a perfect fit on the starting 5 for the Pistons.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-29-2006, 11:07 PM
what an asshole..this guy's overconfidence epitomizes the fatal flaw in this years Pistons squad. first, he destroyed his teams likeability in the Cleveland series, than more importantly he is now destroying his team's chance to win. shades of the jailblazer's rasheed are everywhere.

at the end of the day this guy is Dirk Lite; he reminds me of a lesser version of the Nowitzki that played perimeter offense 3 years ago.

All of this adds up to a startling reality: at the end of the playoffs, either Antoine Walker or Keith Van Horn will be wearing an NBA championship ring.

Flip Saunders for Coach of the Year!

You sir have a low Basket Ball IQ....

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-29-2006, 11:15 PM
You sir have a low Basket Ball IQ....

A mavs fan with a low basketball IQ? The hell you say

bdubya
05-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Sheed provides excellent defense and a midrange-long game.

IOW, with him and Ben on the floor, we have ZERO low-post offense.

Slinkyman
05-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Okey Doke. I wouldn't mind it if Billups would show up more than once a series.

and some people thought billips should have been the MVP? :rolleyes :lol

Mavs_man_41
05-30-2006, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=I H8 Mavs Fans]A mavs fan with a low basketball IQ? The hell you say[/QUOTE

just because there are some dumb ass mavs trolls on this website doesn't mean all mavs fans have a low basketball IQ...... i bet u dont even personally know any mavericks fans from the dallas area.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-31-2006, 07:09 AM
mavs fan suck 4 ever,,,,,,,,hihiihihi