PDA

View Full Version : A Final Thank You From Motown

GOBLUEADAM
05-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Well it looks like we're not gonna make it to the finals from Detroit! Yes I've almost given up, but I always leave the door open on a series for flukey strange things to happen! Our current and soon to be former coach Flip Sanders, has destroyed this Piston team. The players have all in one way or another thrown Flip under the bus for his bad coaching! We've been in a shooting slump since the end of game 2 against Cleveland! West Coast shooting offenses just don't work in the east durring the playoffs! And our defense has ozzed away and dripped down the drain! This not the team that you beat in the finals last year! It's a shell of itself thanks to Sanders! And dispite what the media is telling you, the Heat are old, slow, and rely on two men to win! The rest are basically Miami's YMCA allstar team. Right now, the Pistons couldn't beat the Washington Generals or the New Jersey Reds! So if it ends, let me be the first to let you know that Flip will be fired, and the Heat will have to have the help of Stern's officials to beat anybody from the WEST!

Spur fans can relate to this, WE CAN'T GET A FREAKING CALL! Every call is for Dwayne Wade. If we even think about playing defense against him, we get a THOUGHT FOUL! The Lebron's and Wade's are great players, but they are spoiled with one sided officiating. Infact, the league fixed game 4. FOURTY SEVEN freethrows to 21, 30 fouls to 19, and 6 guys with at least 5 fouls. I'm affraid, we've been STERNED!

And let me thank you guys for all of your support! We both know what we have, and where we should've been! But we both have a fighting chance to return to the kingdom. But Spur fans, we've got to do this soon because David Stern is about to turn this league over to the Lebron's and Wade's because they are marketable! Stern couldn't give a care about team play, it's about the individual, shoe contracts, jacking up 3's, not playing defense, and getting high rattings! Like I said, I would've love to have seen the Spurs and Pistons get it on in the finals, but OUTSIDE FORCES beyond our control have ended that wish!

LakerHater
05-30-2006, 01:30 AM
Hey, don't give up yet remember we were down 3-1 also

timvp
05-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Yeah Sorry Pistons fans but the ride is over. Flip just won't cut it. When the Cavs were giving you trouble, that signaled the end.

Good run.

Maybe Spurs and Pistons meet next year.

GOBLUEADAM
05-30-2006, 01:36 AM
Thanks LakerHater! The only problem is that we Piston fans, have seen this level of fixed-cheating games before with the Bulls and Jordan! We know when they want us out of the way! If Miami does beat us, it will be the first time they actually worked for anything! And I will use the Spurs coming back from the dead as good motivation! Thanks again!

sabar
05-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Heh, I'm no Pistons fan and I really thought the calls were one-sided in #4. Miami missed a huge amount of them though and Detroit's scoring vanished in the fourth, making that excuse kind of pointless. You could still win the series anyways.

Out with Flip.

LakerHater
05-30-2006, 01:48 AM
yeah man you guys are all we got left'cuz we don't want shaq to get another one, PHX we don't think they will get one and Dallas well you know... Anyway it might be tough in miami after you all win on wed. but in game 7 on your own court don't foul Wade in the act of dunking in the closing seconds and you'll be fine.

ponky
05-30-2006, 02:14 AM
and the Heat will have to have the help of Stern's officials to beat anybody from the WEST!

Spur fans can relate to this, WE CAN'T GET A FREAKING CALL! Every call is for Dwayne Wade. If we even think about playing defense against him, we get a THOUGHT FOUL! The Lebron's and Wade's are great players, but they are spoiled with one sided officiating. Infact, the league fixed game 4. FOURTY SEVEN freethrows to 21, 30 fouls to 19, and 6 guys with at least 5 fouls. I'm affraid, we've been STERNED!

Wait a minute, you just said the HEAT will have the help of Stern's officials but then a bit later you said the SPurs fans can relate to all the ref whining because by your silly theory, the Mavs had the help of Stern's officials....so which is it? Which team has paid off the officials and Stern? The Heat or the Mavs? Ridiculous and pathetic....maybe you should've stuck with the fact that Flip isn't coaching well and the Pistons spend more time in front of the camera talking smack and predicting outcomes than playing ball and getting rest...they are tired as well, doesn't help much if you don't play more than the *all-stars*

Nbadan
05-30-2006, 02:26 AM
Flip Saunders sucks. The Pistons should have won the East.

koopa
05-30-2006, 02:45 AM
Wait a minute, you just said the HEAT will have the help of Stern's officials but then a bit later you said the SPurs fans can relate to all the ref whining because by your silly theory, the Mavs had the help of Stern's officials....so which is it? Which team has paid off the officials and Stern? The Heat or the Mavs? Ridiculous and pathetic....maybe you should've stuck with the fact that Flip isn't coaching well and the Pistons spend more time in front of the camera talking smack and predicting outcomes than playing ball and getting rest...they are tired as well, doesn't help much if you don't play more than the *all-stars*

i think he means, that the spurs and pistons (the two teams considered boring) are getting screwed, i think the heat will get most of the calls against y'all though cause everyone wants shaq to win one so they can talk shit about kobe, and wade is a superstar that will draw the ratings, the mavs will be the outcast cause they don't have anyone anybody gives a damn about, they just got the calls against us cause they ain't considered boring cause they can score

DuncanInYourFace
05-30-2006, 03:02 AM

BOTH teams b/c the league wants a Miami/Dallas matchup

Chief
05-30-2006, 03:49 AM
well, you couldn't have realistically thought you were gonna go far with a head coach who is built for the regular season. This is the same coach that took The Wolves to one Conference title game in like 11 or so years.

Go Get Terry Porter. he'll do great there

has experience, and can relate to the players and their style of play.

GOBLUEADAM
05-30-2006, 03:59 AM
Hey ponky, do like your Mavs and go shoot a 3 and play defense part of the time! Maybe one day, you'll actually grow up and play man's basketball!

Koopa, you got exactly what I was saying! But I don't think the Mav fans see the Truck with Stern on the front of the grill coming. Stern can only promote Nash for so long, and the Mavs are limited like you said! Stern will have these refs doing something that prositutes do for JOHNS, for Sasquatch and Wade, and the Miami Beach YMCA All Star team!

Milleniumchief, I don't know if we can have a guy who made this statement in 1990, after game 2 of the NBA finals. "We're taking this one to the crib, and we're not coming back to Detroit. This series is over"! Well, he was right, because the Pistons won all three games in Portland and won their second of back to back championships! But almost anybody is better than Regular season Flip! FIRE SANDERS!

Chief
05-30-2006, 04:15 AM
Hey ponky, do like your Mavs and go shoot a 3 and play defense part of the time! Maybe one day, you'll actually grow up and play man's basketball!

Koopa, you got exactly what I was saying! But I don't think the Mav fans see the Truck with Stern on the front of the grill coming. Stern can only promote Nash for so long, and the Mavs are limited like you said! Stern will have these refs doing something that prositutes do for JOHNS, for Sasquatch and Wade, and the Miami Beach YMCA All Star team!

Milleniumchief, I don't know if we can have a guy who made this statement in 1990, after game 2 of the NBA finals. "We're taking this one to the crib, and we're not coming back to Detroit. This series is over"! Well, he was right, because the Pistons won all three games in Portland and won their second of back to back championships! But almost anybody is better than Regular season Flip! FIRE SANDERS!

did terry really say that ? WTF :lol

ChumpDumper
05-30-2006, 04:21 AM
Hire Musselman.

Chief
05-30-2006, 04:42 AM
Hire Musselman.

nah he already looks like Flip, And you know two flips don't make a right.

ChumpDumper
05-30-2006, 04:45 AM
Muss does seem to give half a shit about the D.

samikeyp
05-30-2006, 09:40 AM
don't count the Pistons out yet.....stranger things have happened.

Shank
05-30-2006, 09:45 AM

1. Does it need to be pointed out to you that the Pistons are shooting more 3s than Dallas does? DET - 297 attempts, Dallas 181.
2. You're so fucking full of shit, it's ridiculous. To claim some league-wide conspiracy is absolutely ludicrous, baseless and delusional.

This is the 2nd time you've come in here and run your mouth about shit you know NOTHING about. Go fuck yourself, fuck Flip Saunders, fuck the Wallaces, fuck Eminem and fuck your mouth.

Pistons are done.

picnroll
05-30-2006, 09:46 AM
With this dissension do you think Ben will hang around?

lilmads
05-30-2006, 09:53 AM
^ I agree... You just never know:)