PDA

View Full Version : Was Craig Sager Drunk at Game 3???

LEONARD
05-30-2006, 07:33 AM
Listen here at 7:40...

http://theticket.com/listen.htm

I think he was...

LEONARD
05-30-2006, 07:49 AM
Dick Nowitski
Craig Ironwood Haywood
Not to mention the stumble / bumble before that...all in a span of 25 seconds...

Genius...

The local radio guys that are in Phoenix said that he is the most cocky guy they've ever seen around the locker room. Calling all the players by nickname (Shawn Marion = SM??), acting buddy buddy with them, strutting around like he's the league commish, etc. I'm sure they just love seeing him coming at them...

sickdsm
05-31-2006, 03:23 PM
Dick Nowitski
Craig Ironwood Haywood
Not to mention the stumble / bumble before that...all in a span of 25 seconds...

Genius...

The local radio guys that are in Phoenix said that he is the most cocky guy they've ever seen around the locker room. Calling all the players by nickname (Shawn Marion = SM??), acting buddy buddy with them, strutting around like he's the league commish, etc. I'm sure they just love seeing him coming at them...

I remember when KG made fun of him having a baby girl when craig went to do the postgame interview. I was pissed at Kev for that until someone here said how hated he is by the players.

"you can't make boys"

:lol

LEONARD
05-31-2006, 03:38 PM
I remember when KG made fun of him having a baby girl when craig went to do the postgame interview. I was pissed at Kev for that until someone here said how hated he is by the players.

"you can't make boys"

:lol

Hahahaha...forgot about that...

The same guys that said this about him supposedly had a run-in with him after game 4...

http://theticket.com/listen.htm

Not sure when they're going to talk about it though...

LEONARD
05-31-2006, 05:34 PM
LMAO!!

Corby interviewed him after game 4 and asked him if he was taking pills or drinking during game 3. Sager said he didn't know what he was talking about. So he asked him about "Dick Nowitski" and "Craig Ironwood Haywood" and he said he still didn't know what he was talking about...it was the first he's heard of it. Then he got in his face and told him to never do that to him again...while sticking his finger in Corby's face. He stormed off even after being told it was a joke...

Can't handle a joke...what a tool... :lol