PDA

View Full Version : 3-6 in last 9 games???

Mavs<Spurs
05-30-2006, 12:56 PM
It's just hard to believe or accept that the Pistons are 3-6 in their last 9 games. IMO, it's Flip.

It just looks to me like that same old story: great offense will win you a lot of games in the regular season, but defense will win you championships (the history of Phoenix- also when Mavs improved their defense, their team's chances of winning it all skyrocketed).

Also, I do believe that the overly active refs have hurt defensive teams like the Spurs and the Pistons (as I posted in the other thread regarding refs).

Hope does still spring eternal. Shaq may have found his fountain of youth in Miami that Ponce de Leon searched for in Florida, but the Pistons are a tough team to eliminate and have 2 of the last 3 games of this series in the Palace at Auburn Hills.

Go Pistons!!!

Explain why the Pistons are 3-6 in their last 9 games (anyone who can).

DarkReign
05-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Explain why the Pistons are 3-6 in their last 9 games (anyone who can).

I cant. Every time I watch a game, I just see 5 guys sleeping for millions of dollars a year. God I want their job. I can suck at jumpshots too.

Mavs<Spurs
05-30-2006, 03:02 PM
I cant. Every time I watch a game, I just see 5 guys sleeping for millions of dollars a year. God I want their job. I can suck at jumpshots too.

So, far this has been an extremely depressing postseason for me and NBA is by far my favorite sport to watch. However, the Pistons can turn it around!!!

ALVAREZ6
05-30-2006, 06:58 PM
So, far this has been an extremely depressing postseason for me and NBA is by far my favorite sport to watch. However, the Pistons can turn it around!!!
This postseason was a complete disaster.

The 2 best teams in the NBA aren't in the finals, just a bunch of run and gun pussy teams with faggot owners.

pussyface
05-30-2006, 07:07 PM
hehe...
alvarez you sound like a really intelligent person