PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Ill admit it

Dre_7
05-31-2006, 12:22 AM
As much as I dont want Shaq to get ring number 4 before Duncan, I just have to admit, I am officially on the D Wade bandwagon!!! Dude is amazing! He is one of my favorite players. He may be my favorite non Spur.

Only question is, is he the best player in the league right now? Im leaning toward yes.

koopa
05-31-2006, 12:24 AM
i like wade too, but don't care if shaq gets his 4th first. i want the heat to win it all cause i don't want to see the mavs win their first

timvp
05-31-2006, 12:25 AM
Marquette is in Wisconsin. :sleep

Dre_7
05-31-2006, 12:28 AM

But I aint a Marq fan really. And Wade is from Chi-town.

ShoogarBear
05-31-2006, 12:30 AM
:lol

ShoogarBear
05-31-2006, 12:33 AM
The best player in the NBA can legitimately be rotated, on any given night, between Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Dirk, and Playoff Tim.

Shaolin-Style
05-31-2006, 12:57 AM
I don't know why people don't want to see Shaq get a ring because they think he'll look better than TD. They play two different positions and believe me TD has plenty of time to get another.

If anyone you should worry about looking better than TD getting a ring is Dirk, you'll never hear the end of these Dirk>Duncan mavfans for years.

Dre_7
05-31-2006, 01:24 AM
I don't know why people don't want to see Shaq get a ring because they think he'll look better than TD. They play two different positions and believe me TD has plenty of time to get another.

If anyone you should worry about looking better than TD getting a ring is Dirk, you'll never hear the end of these Dirk>Duncan mavfans for years.

Nah, I dont think many people would consider Dirk better than Tim just because he got a ring. He would have to get more rings, and hope Duncan doesnt get anymore rings.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Duncan is better. Just by their bodies of work.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-31-2006, 02:36 AM
I don't care for/against Shaq...but I would like to see Riley get another ring.

T-Pain
05-31-2006, 02:54 AM
As much as I dont want Shaq to get ring number 4 before Duncan, I just have to admit, I am officially on the D Wade bandwagon!!! Dude is amazing! He is one of my favorite players. He may be my favorite non Spur.

Only question is, is he the best player in the league right now? Im leaning toward yes.
yeah, I like Wade too, but my favorite non-Spur player is definitely LeBron James. I jumped on the Lebron wagon when I first saw his televised HS game after reading articles on him. I think he has surpassed the hype if you ask me.

milkyway21
05-31-2006, 02:55 AM
whoa, Derek Anderson has the chance to get his 1st ring too! :huh

i want Zo Mourning to retire w/ a ring-former Olympian, Ex-DPOY.

i think it's not alock yet that ShaQ wins the Finals MVP if Miami wins the title this yr. I'd vote for Wade. what a warrior:clap

Parker 09
05-31-2006, 04:43 AM
Wade is an awesome player and he is definalty the best streak shooter in the game, when he gets going he can't be stopped. And he is treating the Pistons defence like it isn't there.

DannyT
05-31-2006, 06:21 AM
d wade is the nicest sickest cat on the block right now....cam imagine if they dealt him for shaq when la wanted him? wow that would have been ugly and KB might have corrupted this young humble classy guy. but i kinda like the older verison of diseal i think thats why i picked the heat to take it also... you have to admit that in todays day and age it takes a man to take a back seat to a kid...somethin o'neal wouldnt have done back in the days weather it was penny or kobe

boutons_
05-31-2006, 06:30 AM
"it takes a man to take a back seat to a kid"

Shaq was so fat and lazy these past years, the only thing that didn't take a backseat was his mouth. Shaq had no choice or say whether which seat he took. Wade was gonna play his game and Shaq is simply along for the ride, with a little more effort in these playoffs, finally. The effort Shaq is putting out now gives lies to his comparative lack of effort earlier. Shaq is insanely wealthy, fat, and bored with basketball at this point. Big guys like Shaq, and Duncan in 3,4 years? who just quit playing seriously make me appreciate so much more a Kareem or Kevin Willis who keep playing, IN GOOD FAITH, until 40+.

krinkx
05-31-2006, 11:17 AM
since no spurs this june... nothing to do but to watch the playoffs (as boring as it seems... ) but am rooting for d. wade... eversince the 2003 season... i've always liked wade over lebron and carmelo... so.... Go MIAMI....

hate walker, williams and payton though...

rascal
05-31-2006, 11:23 AM
I don't care for/against Shaq...but I would like to see Riley get another ring.

Why? This guy jumped on the band wagon when he saw the Heat become legitimate contenders. Do you think he would want any part of coaching the Heat if they were still bad?

MoSpur
05-31-2006, 11:58 AM
I love to watch D Wade play. He reminds more of Jordan than Kobe or Lebron. I am not saying he is the next MJ. I hate when people say he is the next MJ. There will never be another MJ. However, Wade's game reminds me of MJ so much. I would love for Wade to get a ring. He was picked after LeBron and to see him get a ring before LeBron would be sweet.

I'm sick of all the LeBron hype. The whole Witness thing was killing me. LeBron is about to witness Wade get his first ring.

1Parker1
05-31-2006, 12:01 PM
I love to watch D Wade play. He reminds more of Jordan than Kobe or Lebron. I am not saying he is the next MJ. I hate when people say he is the next MJ. There will never be another MJ. However, Wade's game reminds me of MJ so much. I would love for Wade to get a ring. He was picked after LeBron and to see him get a ring before LeBron would be sweet.

I'm sick of all the LeBron hype. The whole Witness thing was killing me. LeBron is about to witness Wade get his first ring.

Stop living in denial. We are all Witnesses.

MoSpur
05-31-2006, 12:12 PM
Stop living in denial. We are all Witnesses.

Not me woman! I never saw that commercial of all those people in Ohio. I have no idea what you're talking about.