PDA

View Full Version : Will the Suns be competitive in game 5?

Mavs<Spurs
05-31-2006, 01:15 AM
Will game 5 be competitive? Will it be a close game as the fourth quarter winds down?

I hope so.

However, I have my doubts. To be honest, I really didn't think that the Suns had a chance in game 4 and they blew the Mavs out. They looked worn down in game 3, but in game 4 they come out like gangbusters.

They did win game 1 on the road in Dallas.

What do you think?

RON ARTEST
05-31-2006, 01:18 AM
they have a chance but i think dirk will just be too much for them to stop in that game.

SAGambler
05-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Well, as usual with the Suns, if they score over a hundred, they probably win, and if they don't they probably lose..

Just depends on if the shots are going in or bouncing out.

SAGambler
05-31-2006, 10:21 AM
they have a chance but i think dirk will just be too much for them to stop in that game.

The only thing Dirk can do is score. He can't stop them from making 3 pointers.

And looking at last night, if Dirk scores 30, Suns still win.

IMO when the 3 pointers are falling on a regular basis, Suns are hard to beat.

SirChaz
05-31-2006, 10:28 AM
The Suns have been competitive in every game.

They got completely out hustled in game three but they were still within 4 with 1:22 left.

The only game that wasn't close was game 4.

LEONARD
05-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Competitive? yes

Win? Nope

The only thing Dirk can do is score.

Yea, he doesn't rebound or anything... :lol

Spurodamus
05-31-2006, 10:43 AM
Couldn't score last night.

DarkReign
05-31-2006, 12:17 PM
Man, quit trying to diminish Dirk. The guy has been lights out this entire year. He can regularly put 30-40 and get you 10-15 rebounds.

Those are MVP numbers....sry Spurs fans. Dallas is winning this series and like it or not, the fucking title. The Heat will win one of the first 2 games, but the Mavs are going to run Fat Daddy to the ground in those opening games. By the 3rd game and beyond, Shaq will be spending more time on the bench than on the court. Then its just DWade.

DWade is awesome...but cmon! Give LBJ Shaq in the middle drawing all types of big's attention and see what numbers and pure domination he throws down.

Matter of fact, I would really like that team. LBJ is one cool cat, and when he ascends, I will respect him. His game is near flawless. Now if we could just work out a trade of some kind....

RON ARTEST
05-31-2006, 12:30 PM
The only thing Dirk can do is score. He can't stop them from making 3 pointers.

And looking at last night, if Dirk scores 30, Suns still win.

IMO when the 3 pointers are falling on a regular basis, Suns are hard to beat.
looking at last night? he didnt have 30 points he shot 3-13! if dirk scores 30 the suns are done. hell they are done anyway.

tp time
05-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Boris Diaw

Conference Finals: 24,8 pts - 7,8 rebounds - 4 ass

awesome

justbrowsing
05-31-2006, 01:10 PM
Will the Suns be competitive? Absolutely. I admire the heck out of that team. I am in awe that they made it to the conference finals and did everything they did this year without Amare. Simply amazing. And to be competitive without Bell in two games isn't a small feat either. However, I'm hoping my gut is right when it's telling me the Mavs are just too much for the Suns. I think Bell ran himself into the ground last night and I don't see him being effective in game 5 if he plays. I think the Mavs win tomorrow night and have about an 80% chance of wrapping this up in Phoenix in game 6.

LEONARD
05-31-2006, 01:14 PM
Man, quit trying to diminish Dirk. The guy has been lights out this entire year. He can regularly put 30-40 and get you 10-15 rebounds.

Those are MVP numbers....

:fro

Silly Spurs fans...still whining, crying, and ripping on Dirk because he rips their 1-sport town having hearts out... :smokin

Texas_Ranger
05-31-2006, 01:52 PM
Suns will win game 5, I`m sure.

GO SUNS GO

ducks
05-31-2006, 02:44 PM
too bad the avs kicked the stars butts which the stars were the 2 seed and avs 7 seed

LEONARD
05-31-2006, 02:46 PM
too bad the avs kicked the stars butts which the stars were the 2 seed and avs 7 seed

The 1-4 seeds all lost...weird year for playoff hockey...

Stars >>>> San Antonio Nothings...

(PS...I don't give a flying F about the Stars honestly)

DubMcDub
05-31-2006, 02:55 PM

And what part of Colorado are you from?

ducks
05-31-2006, 03:04 PM
I am from az not colorado

look at my profile

pussyface
05-31-2006, 03:41 PM
ducks...
i love it man.
spurs fan talking shit about the dallas stars...
too funny.

it feels good to have the upper hand on you guys for once to where you resort to irrelevant shit talking about other sports.

...spurs may have lost to mavs...but at least the good people of SA can take solace knowing that the dallas stars wont be winning the stanley cup to go with the nba trophy we are likely to win. ...hehe...

better luck next year fella!

SpursWoman
05-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Honestly, the Dallas Mavericks do not impress me on any level.

Its loser talk. Just ask the Dallas Mavericks, they've been spewing it for years.

:lol

BillsCarnage
05-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Well, the Suns have been rather schitzo these PO's. Win a game and look like world beaters... Lose the next game and look like they have no chance to win another game.

No way to tell with this team, but they will always fight.