PDA

View Full Version : Who do you dislike more?

Memorial-Day-99
05-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Please_dont_ban_me OR ginobili_is_god?

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-31-2006, 07:25 PM
People who feel the need to create new threads for the sole reason of trying to join the crowd.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-31-2006, 07:29 PM
:lmao

Memorial-Day-99
05-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Shoot, I should have made this poll a public one. Oh well :lol

BackStabber
05-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Well I am not going to vote for myself.

I think in my early days I was disliked more than PDBM is now. But I have cleaned up my act (to a small degree)...but I still rock tha du rag like a gangster :tu

you are a rag. :lol

DannyT
05-31-2006, 08:00 PM
i dont know how old GIG is

but obviously Please Dont Report Me is a kid but his post get annoyin and topics are lame

but GIG seems to like to argue

by the way i love the fake kori that is classic...i wonder who it is this time

NZHayden
05-31-2006, 08:23 PM
I have cleaned up my act

very true, i noticed that

JAY-Z
05-31-2006, 09:01 PM
I believe that GIG is a big fan of my work, so I would have to choose Please_dont_ban_me

CharlieMac
05-31-2006, 09:02 PM
I have no problem with either one of them.

However, I do dislike threads that turn into circle jerks.

Mookie_is_a_chode_face
05-31-2006, 09:03 PM
I have no problem with either one of them.

However, I do dislike thread that turn into circle jerks.
Don't be a chode. Vote!

CharlieMac
05-31-2006, 09:06 PM
"Come on hon', you were a blast when we were drinking!"

"No, you were, lolz!"

Oh, yeah, I guess I'll vote though. I'll go with GiG because it seems like people have gotten pissy over thigs he's said in the past, sorry PDBE.

Old School Chic
05-31-2006, 09:11 PM
im hurt!

:lol

DannyT
05-31-2006, 09:32 PM
WOWSERS 17-1 ....this might be harder then the 20 point deficet that spurs had to over come....

funny PDRM hasnt showed his face yet....MAYBE HIS HEART HURTS!!!!!

and the mookie joint is just wrong WRONG SAID !!!!

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 02:22 AM
Hahahaah 19-1?

With only GIG voting for himself...I'm flattered. No, really.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Did Manny just not vote for me? WTF? I thought he hated me :lol, or maybe he just really cannot stand PDBM

I'm not sure what his deal is.

I made a comment to him before one of the meets about how he should work in a few salads. I apologized for it at the meet. He still seems to be pissed about something.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2006, 03:10 AM
GIG has grown on me. PDBM is just pretty much annoying. Maybe he'll grow on me like GIG.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2006, 03:14 AM
I'm pretty much back to being fat. I put on a lot of weight over the past six months. But thats not why I don't like PDBM. He's just annoying.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Manny isnt skinny or anything but he isnt fat. He has a good sense of humor so you must not of done it in a joking way... I have caused a lot of shit over the past year and a half and that is sad if people like u less than me and u have only been here like 2 months

It wasn't meant to be funny.

I had no beef with the guy, I just mentioned in a thread how I'd like to come to the meet and wanted to make sure that was cool with Kori. This dude jumps on my dick about how "everyones welcome" and some other shit. So we exchanged words. I got over it, apparently he still isn't...and now I'm "annoying". LoL

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:29 AM
I appreciate the kind words...but I am sure I will do something to change that over the next week or so... :lol

Manny loves pizza but only the right way,
next time PDBM, drive your ass up to his driveway
You dont wanna piss him off or you wont get a tip,
your pakastani ass will be runnin away with a bloody lip
respect manny_is_god cuz hes the spurstalk weatherman,
manny has a fine chick named jekka, all you got is your hand

Funny how, he has this fine chick
Yet, he can't stop stroking MY dick

=) I need to warm up, dammit.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Please_dont_ban_me flowing = Everyone's worse nightmare :lmao

GIG

I don't get one thing. These guys, Manny...KEDA...few others...they all seem to think a lot of shit about me. Yet, when they met me face to face at the meet they didn't have anything to say?

I don't know what the deal is, man. I hope it's just there way of passing time online.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2006, 05:08 AM
WTF? What did you want me to say dude? You fucking annoying me? You tried to apologize and the only acknowledgement I gave you was a "whatever". I figured that was enough to get the hint across. What the fuck did you want me to do, get up in your face and declare that I thought you were a stupid fuck?

I don't even acknowledge you on here unless you make it a point to say something to me. I don't get what YOUR deal is.

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 05:10 AM
damn I wantet to put a vote on GIG but it happene that I put it on PJBM.

Ohh well

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 05:14 AM
WTF? What did you want me to say dude? You fucking annoying me? You tried to apologize and the only acknowledgement I gave you was a "whatever". I figured that was enough to get the hint across. What the fuck did you want me to do, get up in your face and declare that I thought you were a stupid fuck?

I don't even acknowledge you on here unless you make it a point to say something to me. I don't get what YOUR deal is.

It got the hint across.

I was stupid for trying to apologize to someone who wasn't a big enough man to accept it. As for getting in my face, you seem to be more than willing to do it on here...my only question is why you didn't say anything when you had a chance to at the meet. If you think I'm a stupid fuck, don't sit 2 feet away from munching on your sausages for 2 whole quarters and not say shit...then first chance you get to shit on me online you do it. That's all I'm saying. I don't know what the fuck it is that annoys you...in the beginning I thought hey maybe it's just b/c I'm a newb...it's something they do for kicks. Now it's just getting on my nerves. I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but if you have a problem with me...tell me.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2006, 05:23 AM
It got the hint across.

I was stupid for trying to apologize to someone who wasn't a big enough man to accept it. As for getting in my face, you seem to be more than willing to do it on here...my only question is why you didn't say anything when you had a chance to at the meet. If you think I'm a stupid fuck, don't sit 2 feet away from munching on your sausages for 2 whole quarters and not say shit...then first chance you get to shit on me online you do it. That's all I'm saying. I don't know what the fuck it is that annoys you...in the beginning I thought hey maybe it's just b/c I'm a newb...it's something they do for kicks. Now it's just getting on my nerves. I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but if you have a problem with me...tell me.Bitch, so now just because your ass shows up, I need to move? :lmao

Thats fucking rich. The first chance I get? I've had plenty of chances to say shit, and I haven't. Like I said, I don't so much as acknowledge you on here. Tonights the first night I've said a damn thing to you since that incident, but yeah, the first chance I got I was...how'd you put it...all over your dick.

I don't care that your new, I don't care that you're annoying, I don't care that people dislike you. I think you're thinking that I think about you a lot more than I do. The only reason I said something in the origional thread was because A) Kori had just pointed that out to someone else and B) it happens in every damn GTG thread. Everyone wants a personal invite. Everyone wants to be a fucking attention whore. Hey invite me! Invite me! You then made the salad comment, and it was on.

Yeah, I've made something like 10 posts directed at you, made it a point to ignore you (which now apparently makes you a bigger man than I - The fact that I don't like to associate with people I don't like is now some kind of flaw within me. Ok, whatever.) and I'm supposubly obsessed with you.

I'm not the one starting threads about you. I don't know what you want from me, but I don't think you're going to get it. I'm pretty much done with you.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2006, 05:29 AM
I said I was done, but one more thing. You make it out to seem like I'm being some internet hardass or something and yet you were the one dropping insults until you realized you might see me in person. OOPS, I guess I'll apologize now. Yeah, I wonder why you got the "whatever".

Ok, now I'm done.

NZHayden
06-01-2006, 05:33 AM
you guys dont sleep?

Kori Ellis
06-01-2006, 05:33 AM
Lame Thread.

I don't think anyone really cares enough to dislike one over the other.

They definitely are cut from the same cloth, however.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 05:35 AM
Bitch, so now just because your ass shows up, I need to move? :lmao

Thats fucking rich. The first chance I get? I've had plenty of chances to say shit, and I haven't. Like I said, I don't so much as acknowledge you on here. Tonights the first night I've said a damn thing to you since that incident, but yeah, the first chance I got I was...how'd you put it...all over your dick.

I don't care that your new, I don't care that you're annoying, I don't care that people dislike you. I think you're thinking that I think about you a lot more than I do. The only reason I said something in the origional thread was because A) Kori had just pointed that out to someone else and B) it happens in every damn GTG thread. Everyone wants a personal invite. Everyone wants to be a fucking attention whore. Hey invite me! Invite me! You then made the salad comment, and it was on.

Yeah, I've made something like 10 posts directed at you, made it a point to ignore you (which now apparently makes you a bigger man than I - The fact that I don't like to associate with people I don't like is now some kind of flaw within me. Ok, whatever.) and I'm supposubly obsessed with you.

I'm not the one starting threads about you. I don't know what you want from me, but I don't think you're going to get it. I'm pretty much done with you.

Who you calling bitch homeboy?

Nobody said anything about you moving. I just think you're a little pussy for typing to me or making indirect references yet not saying anything to my face.

As for your reasons for saying what you did, I realized that later which is why I apologized. Other people do try to be an attention whore, but I wasn't. I just genuinely wanted to see if it was cool. I think your anger was misdirected and you're ego is too big to accept an apology now. That's on you, not me.

I'm glad you're done with me. I wasn't "looking" for anything from you.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 05:36 AM
I said I was done, but one more thing. You make it out to seem like I'm being some internet hardass or something and yet you were the one dropping insults until you realized you might see me in person. OOPS, I guess I'll apologize now. Yeah, I wonder why you got the "whatever".

Ok, now I'm done.

Lmao.

"When I realized I'd see you"? I was the one who wasn't sure I was going, you were the one who was going for sure. If one of us wasn't sure he wasn't seeing the other it was you. Your "somehow I doubt we'll be seeing you" post just goes to show that.

I apologized b/c I was wrong. That's it. No ulterior motives.

DannyT
06-01-2006, 07:52 AM
so if all this callin manny out cause he aint whooop your ass/"shit on you" in person at the GTG makes him a lesser MAN....then what does that really say about you for not talkin to a female at a GTG and then comin on here stalkin her and beggin folks to give you her address so you can drop suicide love bombs like the mad bomber you are....dude you are lame the tribe has spoken.....if i was you i would just leave and reinvent myself as another user....cause your lack of knowledge, game, and over supply korniness have killed your image!!!!

man i sure hope no one hated me like they do this cat cause i sure would like to know!!!!!

DannyT
06-01-2006, 07:54 AM
you guys dont sleep?

right in the middle of the action ....this was hilarious to me .....but i was thinkin the same shit man

damn I wantet to put a vote on GIG but it happene that I put it on PJBM.

Ohh well

and yes yes please do ban him!!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-01-2006, 08:24 AM
I just think it's funny that everybody has a hard-on for Manny.

KEDA
06-01-2006, 08:41 AM
hey buddy, you were the one that started the shit with me sleeping in my truck.

Ill do whatever the fuck I want to do, and you can suck a cock!

and for the record, I dislike GIG and PDBM about the same, its KEDA that I really fucking cant stand, thats guy is a true asshole!

1Parker1
06-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Is it just me, or do many of the male posters on the forum bitch more than PMSing ladies? You guys get into the craziest arguments :lol

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Is it just me, or do many of the male posters on the forum bitch more than PMSing ladies? You guys get into the craziest arguments :lol

I can talk 'live' to every girl from SpursTalk.

:depressed unfotunately only online talk can happen but even this is not happening :depressed
Well I can always talk to myself :)

TheRage
06-01-2006, 09:08 AM
must have been a full moon out last night. garage doors opening, guys going at it in here, spurstalk women getting nekkid on cam for me. it was a good hump day.

CharlieMac
06-01-2006, 09:19 AM
must have been a full moon out last night. garage doors opening, guys going at it in here, spurstalk women getting nekkid on cam for me. it was a good hump day.

I'm a huge zombie flick fan, but 28 Days Later kind of bothered me. It might have been the excessive vomiting.

pache100
06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
PDBM has not offended or annoyed me yet.

GIG no longer offends/annoys me, either. The only way I ever read his posts is if someone else quotes him. :lol

and for the record, I dislike GIG and PDBM about the same, its KEDA that I really fucking cant stand, thats guy is a true asshole!

Keda, you are a TRIP! :lol

tlongII
06-01-2006, 11:44 AM
I could win this thing.

pache100
06-01-2006, 11:57 AM
I could win this thing.

:lol

TheTruth
06-01-2006, 12:11 PM
GIG = Cool as all get out.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 12:55 PM
hey buddy, you were the one that started the shit with me sleeping in my truck.

Ill do whatever the fuck I want to do, and you can suck a cock!

Started shit?

It was a joke. Everybody else was kidding with you about sleeping in the truck, but when I kid around it's "starting shit"? LoL ok

Taco
06-01-2006, 12:56 PM
i don't like Batmans Avatar because everytime i see it i think it's JuannyBlaze

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 01:02 PM
so if all this callin manny out cause he aint whooop your ass/"shit on you" in person at the GTG makes him a lesser MAN....then what does that really say about you for not talkin to a female at a GTG and then comin on here stalkin her and beggin folks to give you her address so you can drop suicide love bombs like the mad bomber you are....dude you are lame the tribe has spoken.....if i was you i would just leave and reinvent myself as another user....cause your lack of knowledge, game, and over supply korniness have killed your image!!!!

man i sure hope no one hated me like they do this cat cause i sure would like to know!!!!!

Nice.

I was wondering what took the token "suicide bomb" reference so long.

(P.S - I never asked for her "adress" I asked what her username on here was. If that's stalking, tickle my pickle and call me Sally)

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
To everybody; DO NOT LISTEN TO GIG

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 01:52 PM
huh? come again

Why?

Once you said something I will remember forever. That's it.

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Dude, what are you talking about? Explain yourself more clearly...are you insulting me or...? I am clueless... :lol

Nope. Once you insulted me. That's it.

Thanks for attencion

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 02:07 PM
:pctoss I hate when ppl are talking about language barrier :pctoss

pache100
06-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Nope. Once you insulted me. That's it.

Thanks for attencion

You need to let bygones be bygones, poland. You've got something going against me, too, and I don't even know what it is. I've been on your side more often than not. It's ok to say someone is wrong when you think they are. It doesn't mean you hate them. I love you, man! http://i2.tinypic.com/11bso4i.gif And have only ever wished you the best.

tlongII
06-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I hate everybody.

pache100
06-01-2006, 02:54 PM
I hate everybody.

We hate you, too, tlong.*

*disclaimer: just kidding :angel

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
You need to let bygones be bygones, poland. You've got something going against me, too, and I don't even know what it is. I've been on your side more often than not. It's ok to say someone is wrong when you think they are. It doesn't mean you hate them. I love you, man! http://i2.tinypic.com/11bso4i.gif And have only ever wished you the best.

I think I was in j/k mode man.

Do I hate anybody from the Spurstalk? I think not but many ppl in here are annoying.

btw. Do not take me so seriously like TPark did.

btw2. 4000

pache100
06-01-2006, 02:58 PM

Do I hate anybody from the Spurstalk? I think not but many ppl in here are annoying.

btw2. 4000

Um. Ok. :madrun

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 02:58 PM

btw2. 4000

You said the dude is fat.

Lmao. How did you expect him to take it?

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Um. Ok. :madrun

wtf that madrun?

Ps. :cuss - now I have spoiled my number :cuss

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 03:00 PM
You said the dude is fat.

Lmao. How did you expect him to take it?

I frickin didn't.

And he could take it and make a joke of it. Dammit. Why the hell he didn't?

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:01 PM
I frickin didn't.

And he could take it and make a joke of it. Dammit. Why the hell he didn't?

B/c it wasn't funny?

Telling somebody who is wearing a Barry jersey "maybe if you ate less you'd look more like him" isn't amusing.

MannyIsGod
06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Seriously Poland, everyone who read that thought "WTF?". It was bad dude.

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 03:04 PM
B/c it wasn't funny?

Telling somebody who is wearing a Barry jersey "maybe if you ate less you'd look more like him" isn't amusing.

Yea that was an awefull comment. I apologized.
But man tell me things like that and the reaction is different.
Btw. I do not want to go back to that. I like TPark he do not like me and end of story.

pache100
06-01-2006, 03:05 PM
wtf that madrun?

I don't know. I couldn't find anything appropriate and I like that little guy (he reminds me of you :angel - just kidding!)

Ps. :cuss - now I have spoiled my number :cuss

Sorry about the # thing.

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Sorry about the # thing.

Well don't bother.

I like my $ number better allthough it should be even higher

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-01-2006, 03:08 PM
What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

I can eat fifty eggs.

jcrod
06-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I think PDBM is getting more votes simply because GIG doesn't post much anymore and PDBM has. They both creat weird and wtf threads! There's two other poster who easily beat these two as worst posters.

Pee_Eye_Emm_Pee
06-01-2006, 03:32 PM
you guys are way too harsh on my cousin... seriously!

it's not even funny... no matter what he says, someone is there to jump on him... that's not right, that's not what this forum is about... is it???

some of the stuff that i've read is just unbelievable!

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:48 PM

it's not even funny... no matter what he says, someone is there to jump on him... that's not right, that's not what this forum is about... is it???

:hat

Pee_Eye_Emm_Pee
06-01-2006, 03:54 PM
i seriously can't believe that you take this shit from them... hats off to you man

Please_dont_ban_me
06-01-2006, 03:57 PM
i seriously can't believe that you take this shit from them... hats off to you man

What can I say, man...

All I can do is stick around and keep on posting maybe they'll realize eventually I'm not this person they have me made out to be.

Anyways, that thing with the membership, I'm giong tonight with abu around 5, 5:30.

Pee_Eye_Emm_Pee
06-01-2006, 04:02 PM
What can I say, man...

All I can do is stick around and keep on posting maybe they'll realize eventually I'm not this person they have me made out to be.

Anyways, that thing with the membership, I'm giong tonight with abu around 5, 5:30.
there's no point in staying if they're going to treat you the way they do... it amazes me bro, seriously does

Horry For 3!
06-01-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't give a shit

You need a 3rd option: You Don't Care

Pee_Eye_Emm_Pee
06-01-2006, 04:09 PM
I don't give a shit

You need a 3rd option: You Don't Care
there should've been a third option???

why even start something like this in the first place?

Melmart1
06-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Will Training Camp ever come? Less than two weeks into off season and look what we have been reduced to!

JimmyCrackCorn
06-01-2006, 04:14 PM
well, Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care.

Mookie_is_a_chode_face
06-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Your cousin is a bigger chode than me.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2006, 08:01 PM

Agreed.

Some of it in the beginning was warranted. As he was starting the stupidest threads of all time and doing stuff to just be flat out annoying (intentionally?).

Also, his comments about Sandra this week and his stupid Bedroom GTG thread got people to pile on him.

But this thread is beyond stupid.

There's 100's of posters that I dislike their posts more than the posts of G_i_G or PDBM. But y'all don't see me starting thread calling you out, do you?? :lol

Anyway, you guys are being unnecessarily rough.

So it's time to simmer down.

ShoogarBear
06-01-2006, 08:20 PM
LMAO, I shoulda been reading this thread earlier.

In my book, if you're a male between the ages of 13-20 and you aren't at least 50% asshole, you're probably clinically depressed.

So only thing I haven't been able to figure out yet is why Manny hates salads.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-02-2006, 03:31 AM
I haven't voted yet.

I'm saving it for the tie-breaker.

Trainwreck2100
06-02-2006, 03:31 AM

So who did u vote for?

Damn, he kicking your ass

ShoogarBear
06-02-2006, 07:35 AM

So who did u vote for?
In the spirit of NBA refereeing, I voted to try to keep the game close.

SpursWoman
06-02-2006, 01:54 PM
I haven't voted yet.

I'm saving it for the tie-breaker.

:lol :lol

I'm not going to vote, because I don't dislike either of them.

So who is winning? Or would that be losing? :lol

FRITO BANDITO
06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
All you pendejos need to have a knife fight like real mens!!!! then we can bet pesos and have a BBQ. i will bring the tripas and fritos.

tlongII
06-02-2006, 02:30 PM
The poll is invalid if it does not include me.

iron mike tryson
06-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Didn`t know any of you before this?
Now I dislike you both for bitching like a couple of women(your not are you?)
HANDBAGS LADIES!

Please_dont_ban_me
06-02-2006, 06:13 PM
About 70% of Spurstalk dislikes PDBM more

http://forums.ratedesi.com/images/smilies/icon_joy.gif

Leetonidas
06-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Option C- pussyface

:tu

I don't really understand the hate for both users. I guess I don't really know what happend at the GTG with PDBM, KEDA, Manny, etc...but he seems like a decent poster. I've always thought GIG was pretty damn amusing to watch post around and his self-made porno theater.

I don't really dislike anyone here, except Shank, pussyface, LEONARD, and DubMcDub. Oh and mavsfan1000...and LakerGod, but he disappeard.

TheTruth
06-03-2006, 03:42 PM
man, you guys remember the flow thread?

DannyT
06-03-2006, 06:36 PM
how does dumb ass please dont report me keep making threads about timmy and jordan and trade tony p ....WTF?

AND I DONT THINK HE WAS GIVING YOU PROPS ON YOUR FLOW THREAD....I JUST HINK HE WAS TRYIN TO SWING MORE VOTE YOUR WAY .....SHAAAAAWTY

atlfan25
06-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Truth is black as they come, he loves that thread.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-03-2006, 11:46 PM
how does dumb ass please dont report me keep making threads about timmy and jordan and trade tony p ....WTF?

Damn ... and I thought I was the stalker.