PDA

View Full Version : For Pistons fans

Mavs<Spurs
05-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Great Win!!!

Inspired basketball!!!

It was Detroit basketball!!!

Defense wins championships as you all know and that defense tonight was awesome.

I love also how you all play smart basketball.

You all were all class for us during what turned out to be a disappointing season and it's our turn to encourage you all and remind you of what a great championship team that you all have. Series is only 1 game away from being completely even with homecourt advantage for game 7. Only 1 game. Detroit knows how to win a must win game on the road. Detroit is the best team in the entire NBA in this situation and they thrive on it.

1 game. That's it. 1 more game just like tonight and its game 7 at home in the palace at Auburn Hills.

Way to go Pistons!!! Way to go Pistons fans!!! Thanks for all the love you all showed us Spurs fans!!! Believe!!!

Go Pistons!!!

:elephant :elephant :elephant

Vinnie_Johnson
05-31-2006, 10:45 PM
There going to need to play even better to win game six but they sure can.

pussyface
05-31-2006, 10:47 PM
...I dont see that happening here. Nice win tonight, but I dont think Miami will let this one slip away. Dont see a Game 7 going down here, hope im wrong.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
...I dont see that happening here. Nice win tonight, but I dont think Miami will let this one slip away. Dont see a Game 7 going down here, hope im wrong.

Why do you hope your wrong?

Vinnie_Johnson
06-01-2006, 12:14 AM
Hello Mr Pussy...................

jochhejaam
06-01-2006, 05:46 AM
...I dont see that happening here. Nice win tonight, but I dont think Miami will let this one slip away.
Agreed, they aren't going to "let it slip away", we're going to have to take it by force. We need Rasheed, Rip and Chauncey to have good shooting games, and Tay, Ben and Hunter to match the high level of play they exhibited last game.
Tall order but absolutely doable.

MadDog73
06-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Why do you hope your wrong?

My guess, he wants the series to go to 7 to tire out no matter who wins...

especially since it looks like Mavs/Suns are going to 7.

Just my guess.

pussyface
06-01-2006, 11:31 AM
maddog...you are correct.
im not into the idea of facing a well rested Shaq if I can avoid it.
Id rather see it go 7/don't care who wins

Vinnie_Johnson
06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
maddog...you are correct.
im not into the idea of facing a well rested Shaq if I can avoid it.
Id rather see it go 7/don't care who wins

Okay I get it you want a worn out Piston team if your Mavs make it by the Suns.

theMUHMEshow
06-01-2006, 11:59 AM
I just want SHEED to play like SHEED. He is BOUND TO HAVE A GOOD GAME...

Vinnie_Johnson
06-01-2006, 12:06 PM
I just want SHEED to play like SHEED. He is BOUND TO HAVE A GOOD GAME...

He's hurt but he is due and he does like to play big on the road. I look for Billups to take over his shot should start to fall.

theMUHMEshow
06-01-2006, 12:15 PM
He's hurt but he is due and he does like to play big on the road. I look for Billups to take over his shot should start to fall.

Sheed isnt hurt. I saw him during pre-game shootaround and I was there in the lockerroom after the game last night. he didnt stay for any extra treatment. He showered and left just like every other player (besides RIP) When someone is "hurt" they will report to the trainer RIGHT AFTER THE GAME and get quick treatment on their problem before the shower and the media blitz. Sheed is fine.

1Parker1
06-01-2006, 12:15 PM
I give props to the Pistons for finally shutting up (they didn't speak to the media before the game) and letting their game speak for itself. They need that same focused energy in Game 6. That off-on switch mentality won't work here. They need to not get complacent with their Game 5 win.

Come on Pistons!! Sheed, Rip....please show up offensively!

Vinnie_Johnson
06-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Sheed isnt hurt. I saw him during pre-game shootaround and I was there in the lockerroom after the game last night. he didnt stay for any extra treatment. He showered and left just like every other player (besides RIP) When someone is "hurt" they will report to the trainer RIGHT AFTER THE GAME and get quick treatment on their problem before the shower and the media blitz. Sheed is fine.

No man he is hurtin inside for not friggen making more shots. How do you find yourself in the locker room?

DarkReign
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Hes a media dude.

Posts all over the Detroit scene, now crawls around here too.

I have enver agreed with anything he has ever posted. Period. Just out of spite. :lol

Vinnie_Johnson
06-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Hes a media dude.

I have enver agreed with anything he has ever posted. Period. Just out of spite. :lol

a media dude crap. :lol

FreshPrince22
06-01-2006, 12:37 PM

Tayshaun said flat out yesterday that Rasheed has been (and is) hurt so he wanted to pick up the slack.

theMUHMEshow
06-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Tayshaun said flat out yesterday that Rasheed has been (and is) hurt so he wanted to pick up the slack.

Just like Barry Bonds and Rafeal Palmero didnt do steroids? Just like there wasnt anybody knifing Harrington in the back last year in the Lions locker room? Just like everything is good and lovely between Ben and Chancey? :blah

theMUHMEshow
06-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Hes a media dude.

Hmmmmm Seems like I have been here longer than you? Should I ask for your approval before posting? :drunk

DarkReign
06-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Hmmmmm Seems like I have been here longer than you? Should I ask for your approval before posting? :drunk

I was just busting your balls. I know youre modding at SI now. Dont like that board much at all.

1Parker1
06-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Here's something interesting: I just read an article on si.com stating that the Pistons are now playing/acting like the 2004 Lakers.

MadDog73
06-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Here's something interesting: I just read an article on si.com stating that the Pistons are now playing/acting like the 2004 Lakers.

Hmmm. I wouldn't go that far...

The 2004 Lakers beat the Spurs 4 games in a row... the 2006 Pistons don't have that kind of dominance. :rolleyes

jacobdrj
06-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Pistons motto: We spent the whole season earning Home Court Advantage, by god, we are going to use it!