06-01-2006, 01:51 AM
I didnt hear no bell :smokin :elephant :blah :fro

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-01-2006, 01:55 AM
they teach spelling in Detroit?

Pistonsfan01
06-01-2006, 02:00 AM
its from Rocky moron,glad to see that buggets fans are as smart as I think they are :rolleyes

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-01-2006, 02:27 AM
its from Rocky moron,glad to see that buggets fans are as smart as I think they are :rolleyes

gee someone cant take a joke.......some people on the net need to lighten up.

Way to insult me! :angel

polandprzem
06-01-2006, 02:32 AM
Maimi?

btw.
Get up you son of a bitch, cause Mickey loves you........

samikeyp
06-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Maimi?

Hooked on Phonics didn't work for you I see. :lol

I wouldn't celebrate just yet....Detroit is still down 3-2 and haven't won in Miami in this series.

FreshPrince22
06-01-2006, 07:46 AM
I wouldn't celebrate just yet....Detroit is still down 3-2 and haven't won in Miami in this series.

No one's celebrating. But we've won 4 games in the AAA in the last 2 years. 2 regular season and 2 playoffs. If this team starts playing like they're capable their chances are very good. Problem is, with Sheed hurt, it's tough to see that happening. People loved to talk about Wade being hurt last year for 2 games, but what about Sheed being hurt for every game? No one even mentions it. Now that would be fine if I hadn't been hearing "if Wade wasn't hurt blah blah blah", but that has been beat into my head to death. Sheed has a history of absolutely killing Miami, and he has had his worst series as a Piston. I still say we have a solid shot at forcing game 7 with or without Sheed at the top of his game.

Shank
06-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Ah, so that's where all the Pistons fans went. We were missing you guys there for a while. Guess a win makes you a little more brave.

Vizzini
06-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Ah, so that's where all the Pistons fans went. We were missing you guys there for a while. Guess a win makes you a little more brave.

blow it out your ass dude! We've been here all along. What the hell is it with most maverick fans? There are only a handful that are actually cool and insightful, with the majority being raging douchebags. Detroit has a long way to go to win this series, it starts with four of their starters hitting their open jump shots. This is not the same team that won 64 games this year, and hopefully they can get their stroke and aura back.

MadDog73
06-01-2006, 09:30 AM
I love how Mavs fans are talking smack about a series they really shouldn't care about...

unless they are secretly afraid of the Pistons?

Here's the difference I see between Spurs fans and Mav fans:

Spurs fans wanted the Pistons to beat the Heat last year, because we wanted to face the Champs, not a Heat team we could have swept.

Are Mavs fans scared shitless of the Pistons?!?

EDIT: It's also funny that the only ones responding to a thread titled "Hey Miami" aren't actually Heat fans...

bulletedge
06-01-2006, 10:11 AM
I am one Mavs fan who is pulling for Detroit to win because I think we match up better with them. We don't have a center capable of doing anything but fouling Shaq and DWade is gonna create HUGE problems for anyone trying to guard him with the way he is playing.

Plus- if we manage to get by Phoenix and then were fortunate enough to beat the Heat I don't think the Mavs would get as much credit as they would if they were lucky enough to beat the Pistons for the Title.

Of course, we gotta' get by the Suns first...and that series is not over yet by a long shot.

MadDog73
06-01-2006, 10:47 AM
I am one Mavs fan who is pulling for Detroit to win because I think we match up better with them. We don't have a center capable of doing anything but fouling Shaq and DWade is gonna create HUGE problems for anyone trying to guard him with the way he is playing.

Plus- if we manage to get by Phoenix and then were fortunate enough to beat the Heat I don't think the Mavs would get as much credit as they would if they were lucky enough to beat the Pistons for the Title.

I see your first point, although I don't think the Pistons are going to be easy either, especially if they manage to win 3 in a row to beat the Heat.

If the Mavs win it all, they should deserve all the props in the world, no matter who they end up facing.

Oh, and nice to see a humble Mavs fan, too!

greywheel
06-01-2006, 11:24 AM

I didn't even see the Maimi/Miami thing, I thought he was referring to how you spelled
didnt

bdubya
06-01-2006, 02:26 PM
How heinous is that? Detriot v. Maimi? Sounds like blood in the streets...

Vizzini
06-01-2006, 03:05 PM
How heinous is that? Detriot v. Maimi? Sounds like blood in the streets...

You need to update your sig, they only need six more to have a meeting with Larry O'Brien

texlawman
06-01-2006, 03:49 PM
I thought of another difference between Spurs and Mavs fans. The Spurs team is home. I excited for tommorrow night the Pistons will go fishing as well. Then the two candy asses can fish and bitch together while the Mavs win the title.

bulletedge
06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
MadDog- I didn't mean to imply (if the Mavs are lucky enough to get to the Finals) that the Pistons would be easy to beat- just that I think the matchups for Dallas are a little better than with the Heat. I mean, let's face it, the Mavs don't have (and never have had) a center.

BTW- I think Cuban is a dork, idiot, whatever you want to hang on him- and the dumbest thing he ever did was to re-sign Shawn "The Paraying Mantis" Bradley to a multi-year contract. You didn't have to know a thing about basketball to see that Bradley couldn't play a lick. He may have been the worst NBA center ever. And a lot of us in Dallas had as much fun making fun of him as everyone else did.