PDA

View Full Version : The KKK are Freedom Fighers

Murphy
06-02-2006, 12:22 PM
I've been thinking about this lately. You hear these liberals say that the terrorists in Iraq are indeed not terrorists, but instead "Freedom Fighters" because they want their land to be free of the American Occupation. Therefore, why not call our very own KKK "Freedom Fighters". They are fighting for freedom from blacks, minorities, and Jews. That sounds like freedom fighting to me.

DFW Spurs
06-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Well those "freedom" fighters sure free their people with car bombs and bullets to the heads.

iron mike tryson
06-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Don`t see your point?
Racism has nothing to do with fighting for freedom!

Spurminator
06-02-2006, 05:46 PM
You hear these liberals say that the terrorists in Iraq are indeed not terrorists, but instead "Freedom Fighters" because they want their land to be free of the American Occupation.

You do?

iron mike tryson
06-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Not quite the same?
Don`t remember africa invading the u.s.a.(or did I miss something)

smeagol
06-02-2006, 06:24 PM
I've been thinking about this lately. You hear these liberals say that the terrorists in Iraq are indeed not terrorists, but instead "Freedom Fighters" because they want their land to be free of the American Occupation. Therefore, why not call our very own KKK "Freedom Fighters". They are fighting for freedom from blacks, minorities, and Jews. That sounds like freedom fighting to me.
And just like that Murphy's credibility goes out the window (or the little of it he had left)

Guru of Nothing
06-02-2006, 11:26 PM
You have nothing to fear but fear itself ... and your recessive genes.

Nbadan
06-03-2006, 01:36 AM
Bah, ha, ha. Murphy was trying to spin Cindy Sheehan and got demolished.

:lol