PDA

View Full Version : Will TT still whipe his face like he's the cock of the walk?

pussyface
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
The way I see it, this guy has painted himself into a corner and has no choice but to keep up his cool face whiping bit if he hits any more 3's in Game 6.

He got memorably embarassed by Dirk in Game 5 after his antics and is currently being laughed at at water coolers around the nation, but to stop doing his gestures now would be the equivalent of backing down. We all know Tim's one of the best in the league at being faketough, so I don't expect him to do this.

Keep it up TT...I look for this to continue to fire our guys up when they have to look at this miserable prick. I think he'd like to stop after what happened last night, but the guy is clearly concerned with his street cred given his comment about not being allowed to show his face at home if he gets owned by Dirk.

By the way, I've never seen anyone less eloquent in paying tribute to a deceased man that Thomas was in honoring "ironhead" heyward. It came across as a self serving, irrelevant gesture from someone who didnt even know who the guy was. tim thomas is not a heart warming, articulate guy.

Shank
06-02-2006, 05:10 PM
He'll continue to do it. That's all he has. There's a reason why the Bulls just dumped this hack to the curb.