PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Jackson Not Coming Back To Memphis

RON ARTEST
06-02-2006, 05:46 PM
on sports 1140 khtk bobby jackson told grant napear that he didnt like mike fratello because he would talk bad about his game and the way he played. he said he can understand why bonzi had problems with him last year.

atxrocker
06-02-2006, 05:52 PM
i would love to get this guy back on the kings. it would be fuckin awesome for him to retire a king

RON ARTEST
06-02-2006, 06:04 PM
i would love to get this guy back on the kings. it would be fuckin awesome for him to retire a king
if i had to bet now i would say hes coming back. yesterday he said he thought fratello was holding musselman back and that he thinks hes a very good coach.

ducks
06-02-2006, 06:20 PM
help the kings if he is healthy
but it is a new system then what he was in

pussyface
06-02-2006, 06:21 PM
...he talked a big game but sucked a lot of ass in this years playoffs

TheSanityAnnex
06-02-2006, 08:47 PM
help the kings if he is healthy
but it is a new system then what he was inBobby never really fit the old Kings system. He always kind of freelanced. That was part of the problem.

Slinkyman
06-02-2006, 09:04 PM

you can have him, no way would i want him anywhere near the spurs.

TheSanityAnnex
06-02-2006, 09:25 PM
you can have him, no way would i want him anywhere near the spurs.
no shit. you guys already have enough old farts.

TheSanityAnnex
06-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Bobby was just interviewed at a pregame Monarchs game and said he'd love to come back to Sac, as long as the price is right.

That would be some tight shit. Imagine the hustle and toughness with Jackson, Artest, and Wells running the court.

RON ARTEST
06-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Bobby was just interviewed at a pregame Monarchs game and said he'd love to come back to Sac, as long as the price is right.

That would be some tight shit. Imagine the hustle and toughness with Jackson, Artest, and Wells running the court.
that would be unlimited energy and pure hustle.

RON ARTEST
06-03-2006, 01:32 AM
Most spirited but definately the gayest NBA broadcaster. Except he does have a hot wife....TURN THE SPRINKLERS ON BECAUSE MIKE BIBBY IS ON FIRE!!!!!!
http://www.newsreview.com/binary/d381b284/cover-8517.jpeg
he a great broadcaster. if you dont like that you dont like NBA BASKETBALL!!

DirkAB
06-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Too injury prone and too expensive for the Kings to sign again. I think that there are much more durable and inexpensive players out there that offer similar qualities. Hell, I'd rather see Petrie bring back Delk if he opts out with the Pistons.