PDA

View Full Version : Where is the PMRC?

Zombie
06-02-2006, 11:05 PM
The PMRC was against Metal music because of so called "satanic Messages". :rolleyes

Where the fuck is the PMRC now days with all this stupid hate and killing that rap deals with?

If that loser -50 cent had to defend the (so called music) of rap, what would have happened?

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-02-2006, 11:51 PM
The PMRC was against Metal music because of so called "satanic Messages". :rolleyes

Where the fuck is the PMRC now days with all this stupid hate and killing that rap deals with?

If that loser -50 cent had to defend the (so called music) of rap, what would have happened?

They're fucking with TV.

Zombie
06-02-2006, 11:56 PM
They're fucking with TV.
thats the FCC moron! :lol

midgetonadonkey
06-03-2006, 01:40 AM
They can't say anything bad about rap because most rappers are black. The masses may see them as racist for trying to destroy their "art". They were able to fuck with metal because metal bands and singers are mostly white.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-03-2006, 08:34 AM
thats the FCC moron! :lol

The FCC is a gov't agency, moron.

The PMRC wasn't. I figured they had joined with the cronies at the PTC.

Forgive me for being 5 when Tipper fucked things up.

However, the power of the PMRC has greatly declined in recent years, especially with the growing popularity of rap and heavy metal (popular targets of the PMRC). Releases by independent, non-RIAA labels do not carry the sticker (often proudly). Still, the RIAA encourages the labeling of any album containing explicit lyrics.

leemajors
06-21-2006, 11:42 PM
the pmrc fucked with prince too, tipper didn't like her daughter listening to "cream". and fuck tipper gore for what she did to jello, and fuck al gore for being married to her. i would endure endless bush presidencies before she was first lady.