PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the haters?

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Who said Riley screwed the Heat up with his changes ? :smokin

SA Gunslinger
06-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Why? What was your take on it?

Shaq had a great game. I prefer him over Cuban, any day of the week.

JMarkJohns
06-02-2006, 11:29 PM
He did, hence him being the coach, rather than Van Gundy.

Obviously he knew how to coach his mess.

Congrats and good for him. Van Gundy deserved better after coaching the Heat past Riley's previous messes.

Bob Lanier
06-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Miami would have swept the first three rounds if they had last year's roster.

I'm not convinced.

BillsCarnage
06-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Hey, the Heat are putting playing the best ball of their season at the right time and will be mighty tough for the WCF winner. I think the Heat can run with either WCF team and play better D than both. Should be a good finals whoever makes it from the west.

Mavs<Spurs
06-03-2006, 03:07 AM

Here I am. I already posted about admitting that I was wrong several days ago.

I was also wrong on who would win the Mavs/Spurs series and who would win the Heat/Pistons series.

I was wrong then and I will be wrong on some things later and I am probably wrong on some things now (which I will find out later).

What makes this forum fun is expressing opinions. If it were facts, there would be no dialogue and prediction possible. Just reference books listed which give statistics.

Probably even you, Nuggets fan, have been wrong before.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Probably even you, Nuggets fan, have been wrong before.

:lol oh belive me i have been wrong many times :depressed

i said the Suns wouldnt get anywhere this season without amare :drunk

but i did say in october that the Spurs wouldnt repeat :fro

Burn531
06-03-2006, 04:01 AM

Well he did till oil slick told ron jeremy to hit the road.

I admit I was hater. I think just about everybody including Heat fans were doubting the moves. Who wouldn't? Williams and Walker on the same team and they win the Eastern crown? What a joke :depressed

ChumpDumper
06-03-2006, 04:59 AM
A healthy Shaq makes all the difference.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-03-2006, 05:12 AM
I thought the Heat, just about a week and half ago, were looking like a team without character or an identity or whatever those Sports Gurus say. I thought they weren't that great as a unit even after the NJ series. Then I guess it took facing the Pistons challenge to catalyze a reaction into the team. For team chemistry they were really at each other's throats until the last minute(Chicago Series, NJ series). Half brilliance, Half lack-luster. Only til this series they started to really come together and play great.

I'll admit I was also scratching my head at Riley's move, but turns out he finally got through to them. I thought Riley coming into Coach earlier in the season would have put them over the top though for playoff success. I guess the Regular Season performance left a lot to be desired. Looking at the Pistons-Heat series they were much more impressive. So I'm glad they're in the Finals actually. It'll make for good basketball now that Wade and SHaq are in charge and Walker passes up stupid shots, and Williams is basically kept in check.

I always like Haslem and Zo's contributions though, as remnances of last year's run. In fact the irony is that the Pistons turned out to be the crappy half-assed team in the series. Now I read that they're fingering Flip or whatever. If they were going against the Mavs I think they would lose because of their cocky, overconfident attitudes, ( that I guess, Larry Brown kept in check when it was time to really get the win). They really fell apart as a unit after Lebron posterized them. This year is weird for playoff predictions.

Marklar MM
06-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Now I read that they're fingering Flip or whatever. If they were going against the Mavs I think they would lose because of their cocky, overconfident attitudes, ( that I guess, Larry Brown kept in check when it was time to really get the win). They really fell apart as a unit after Lebron posterized them. This year is weird for playoff predictions.

Chauncey and Rip made the All-Star game...that is what happened.

sickdsm
06-03-2006, 09:53 AM
No, you had a loser for a coach. I told you preseason. Let it sink in this preseason.

nobodi_home
06-12-2006, 03:36 AM
Right hear, brudda. Right here. I hate ya I hate ya I hate ya, now iz you plenti happi???

nkdlunch
06-12-2006, 09:39 AM
The Heat look good as long as they dont play a Western conference team