PDA

View Full Version : Aggies

Jimcs50
10-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Can you believe that the Aggies have not thrown an interception and have only had 1 fumble in the first 5 games this year? That is remarkable. And my Redskins had 7 TOs in 1 game. :rolleyes

I hope the odds do not catch up this weekend and they have a few at Ok St., as that is the one place where you can not afford to give that team a short field.

jalbre6
10-13-2004, 05:33 PM
I think this will be a defining game for both teams. A lot of people (myself included) wonder if Okie State is overrated, and if A&M is as good as their 4-1 mark looks. We all know by now that Utah is a helluva team. But what we don't know is how shitty K-State really is, and if Clemson's top 25 ranking when the Ag's knocked them off was riding on last season coattails, when they beat both Florida State and Tennessee.

OSU, on the other hand, would probably be 4-1 with A&M's schedule so far. Beating Tulsa by seventeen didn't really impress me, but that Week One win over UCLA, who's lurking on the fringes of the Top 25, does a little. W's over ISU and SMU before last week's trip to Colorado don't say too much either.

A&M, in my opinion, is pretty good. Plenty good enough to make some more noise in the Big 12. But it'll be real tough getting a W in Stillwater. Morency averages 6.5 yds a carry. But also, this is OSU's first "big boy" game of the year. A&M's had a couple already.

If the Ag's win this one, I'll start worrying about Thanksgiving.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-14-2004, 12:50 AM
Damn Jim you better knock on some wood over the turnover issue.

All the pressure is on OSU on this one, most think they're a top 15 team with the inside track to battle OU for the B12 South/Conf. title.

The Aggies should roll into this one loose and confident, gonna be a good game!

BTHOOSU!

PeterBurns
10-14-2004, 09:24 AM
I'm am going to give this anti-lock curse.

Aggies will win.

10-14-2004, 11:35 AM
Too bad there's no vbookie betting on this one.

Hey Jim, OSU has 17 takeaways against only 2 picks thrown (No fumbles lost for OSU so far).

And, OSU is 23 of 25 in the red zone, while they've held opponets to 6 of 12 inside the 20.

Stats be damned, this is going to be one hell of a game. Shame I'll be hunting and after dark you can't get radio reception for shit from the lease...

Jimcs50
10-14-2004, 01:00 PM
If the Ags win being 8 pt dogs at Ok St, then I think they can beat either OU or UT at home this year.

10-14-2004, 01:13 PM
I think without beating OSU, OU and UT are winnable games for the Ags. Is the OU game in College Station?

Spurminator
10-14-2004, 01:47 PM
The Aggies don't have a chance in hell this weekend.

[/reverse mojo for Jim]

Jimcs50
10-15-2004, 10:08 AM
I think without beating OSU, OU and UT are winnable games for the Ags. Is the OU game in College Station?

Yes, and I will be there too. :)

Marcus Bryant
10-15-2004, 01:13 PM
I think I'll make it in for that one.

Jimcs50
10-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Damn Jim you better knock on some wood over the turnover issue.

All the pressure is on OSU on this one, most think they're a top 15 team with the inside track to battle OU for the B12 South/Conf. title.

The Aggies should roll into this one loose and confident, gonna be a good game!

BTHOOSU!

I did not knock wood, and they still did not turn it over. :spin

AgSnake361
10-18-2004, 01:09 AM
I think this was our most telling game of the season. We shut down another one-dimensional running game and were able to win. While OU and Tech worry me, i'd say that if we played VY and Texas in College Station that we had a decent chance to win.

Like most Ags, in the past, road games have been our biggest bane. But Fran seems to have them playing well on the road. Who knows? Maybe we can steal one in Austin?

I still don't think we win all 3 of those games. I'd rather lose to OU and Texas. Just as long as we start beating tech like we should.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Honestly I think our toughest games remaining are OU and Tech.

tu is just as one dimensional as OSU right now. IF Mack wises up and starts Mock, I might have to revise that assessment. That's a big IF though. I mean, he'd probably have a national championship IF he woulda started Applewhite instead of the Boy WOnder Major's senior year.

Jimcs50
10-18-2004, 09:27 AM
UT has a hell of a schedule coming up, they will be lucky to be unbeaten prior to us playing them. I really think that the Ags can win out, if they continue to improve and continue to hold onto the ball. One freaking turnover all year!!!! You could have gotten 1,000,000- 1 odds on that in Vegas at start of the season had you bet on that. That just does not happen, ever.