PDA

View Full Version : God DAMN IT

Spurs Dynasty 21
06-04-2006, 01:09 PM
We should of beat Dallas, WE WERE THE BETTER team

WHy Manu WHY? Duncan help the Spurs come back from 20 down to take the lead and we lose it?

we should of won GM3 and GM4, unlike last year we choked aways the lead in the last min.

Parker once again ghost when it fuckin counted

Suns and Heat would of been God damn cakewalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

themvp
06-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Please stop it.

SenorSpur
06-04-2006, 01:15 PM
With every Mavs victory, I keep saying the same thing too. Everything was setup perfectly for us to repeat. Why Manu Why?

dknights411
06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Suns, yes. Heat, maybe not.

Anyway, I'm not losing any sleep worrying about this. Yes we lost. Yeah it sucked. But still, GET OVER IT!!! It's not like it'll be the end of the world if (and that's a HUGE if) the Mavs win the title.

gogojojo
06-04-2006, 01:25 PM
You'll have your chance next year, but we will have home court in the playoffs this time. We aren't going anywhere. The Mavs will will finally get free agents who want to win a championship, but we won't make the mistake of signing old washed up player.

see you next year. Enjoy watching a texas team win it all again.

Mr. Body
06-04-2006, 01:26 PM
see you next year. Enjoy watching a texas team win it all again.

With any luck, the Basketball Gods will smack you down.

doldrums
06-04-2006, 01:34 PM

WHy Manu WHY? Duncan help the Spurs come back from 20 down to take the lead and we lose it?

we should of won GM3 and GM4, unlike last year we choked aways the lead in the last min.

Please it is should "have", not should "of".

MissAllThat
06-04-2006, 01:54 PM
The Mavs will will finally get free agents who want to win a championship, but we won't make the mistake of signing old washed up player.

And with what money? Also who are these great players you plan on getting? Just wondering, because this FA class isn't really full of them, so I'd like to know where you're getting your "great NBA player" dough from to cook up these boys.

ponky
06-04-2006, 01:58 PM
And with what money? Also who are these great players you plan on getting? Just wondering, because this FA class isn't really full of them, so I'd like to know where you're getting your "great NBA player" dough from to cook up these boys.

he's mistaken, we don't need boys, we have young men who are on the up and up...no major changes like in previous seasons is needed...get rid of kvh, maybe marquis/marshall in a trade, that's about it

anyway, it made me all warm inside reading the first post of this thread, keep it up

SPARKY
06-04-2006, 02:00 PM
Terry and Stackhouse? Youth movement indeed.

ponky
06-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Terry and Stackhouse? Youth movement indeed.

It can't be all youth, genius. Anyway, I was thinking JHo, Diop, Harris and Marquis if we keep him.

SPARKY
06-04-2006, 02:05 PM
You just said it was youth. :lol The "genius" of Mavs fans.

ponky
06-04-2006, 02:14 PM
You just said it was youth. :lol The "genius" of Mavs fans.

"young men" is the term i used...the spurs fan above used the word "boys"...jesus, some of you spurs fans are really pathetic when it comes to trying to "pwn" a mavs fan...keep trying though, it really is a lot of fun to observe

Spurologist
06-04-2006, 02:30 PM

Drugs are bad.

Leetonidas
06-04-2006, 02:34 PM
You're an idiot if you think Tony disappeared in that game.

Parker in G7: 24 points, 9-18 FG, 6-6 FT, 4 RB, 5 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO

spurs=bling
06-04-2006, 02:35 PM
get over it already.

pussyface
06-04-2006, 02:35 PM
haha...watching the mavs march on has the spurs fans turning on each other.

its a good day in Dallas!

ChumpDumper
06-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Quit whining.