PDA

View Full Version : Astros getting owned....

Duff McCartney
10-13-2004, 09:43 PM
10-4.

ShoogarBear
10-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Man, that strikeout by Biggio with runners at 2nd and 3rd ended up being significant after all.

Backe didn't pitch that bad, but why, if Garner has already decided to pitch Munro, didn't Munro pitch game 1 so Backe would have 4 days rest? Why is Garner obsessed with pitching everyone on three days rest and wrecking the bullpen?

T Park
10-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Whew, what a game.

Thank god for Jim Edmonds.

I guess Ice wont be posting the picture of him grabbing Craig Paquette trying to settle him down.

Great job by Calero, Tavarez, Haren, and Izzy.

Tommarow, we need the same matty mo that pitched against the Dodgers.

Gutsy, pitch low, give em nothin to hit.

1 down, 3 to go.

Damn, I need a damn nap after that game.

Spurminator
10-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Backe didn't pitch that bad, but why, if Garner has already decided to pitch Munro, didn't Munro pitch game 1 so Backe would have 4 days rest? Why is Garner obsessed with pitching everyone on three days rest and wrecking the bullpen?

Ditto.

This bullpen is awful. The less they have to pitch in this series, the better.

T Park
10-14-2004, 12:58 PM
all I have to say is,

If the Cardinals are patient and make Clemens and Oswalt throw high pitch counts into the 6th inning.

The Astros will have a tough time.

The Cards need to focus, get 6 solid innings out of Morris and the game will get easier.

Cards need a GREAT game from Morris. Nescesity is NOT a big enough word.

Das Texan
10-14-2004, 01:08 PM
at least we know what the astros need to work on this offseason.

Jimcs50
10-14-2004, 02:31 PM
The Astros will win this series...I have a good feeling.

T Park
10-14-2004, 02:43 PM
Kind of like the Red Sox were gonna dominate the Yankees Jim?? :rolleyes

Jimcs50
10-14-2004, 04:46 PM
TPark....who would have thought that Curt's ankle would be in such bad shape? His tendons are snapping everytme he pushes off, therefore he has no power. W/o him, the Bo Sox are finished. Pedro did a good job, but he got no help from the offense.

tlongII
10-14-2004, 04:48 PM
TPark....who would have thought that Curt's ankle would be in such bad shape? His tendons are snapping everytme he pushes off, therefore he has no power. W/o him, the Bo Sox are finished. Pedro did a good job, but he got no help from the offense.

It's that damn curse I tell ya!