PDA

View Full Version : Night-time Theatre

missmyzte
06-05-2006, 01:42 AM
I thought I was going to get some sleep, ended up getting a little real-life drama played outside my bedroom window. My neighbors' daughter apparently got locked out on the patio, she was screaming and banging on the door (which is what woke me up), yelling out, "He locked me out!". We determined "he" to be the little brother.

Finally the mother comes and opens up the door, the two of them are screaming at each other and hitting each other, then go inside, slamming the door. We hear the sound of glass breaking (later told it was a mirror falling). My bedroom window is about 10-15 feet away from this action, I had a birds' eye view.

They continue yelling and screaming at each other. Other neighbors apparently called the cops, who showed up about 10 minutes later. I put some clothes on and went outside, running into these other neighbors (who I'd never met before) and chatted with them a bit. The cops finished calming things down and were leaving, he said that the girl is 12-years-old and needs to be smacked around a bit, she's a total brat. This was the 3rd trip they'd made to this home in the past week.

So that was the little show I had tonight.

T Park
06-05-2006, 02:03 AM
but spanking her would be WRONG!!!

doesnt he KNOW that...

MannyIsGod
06-05-2006, 02:05 AM
My advice to you. Drop kick the bitch of a 12 year old.

MannyIsGod
06-05-2006, 02:06 AM
but spanking her would be WRONG!!!

doesnt he KNOW that...Do you try to be such an idiot or does it come natural? What I don't get is that in person you're fine, but on here you're so obnoxious. You're like the 12 year old little girl of the forum who needs to be smacked around a bit.

Jekka
06-05-2006, 02:07 AM
My advice to you. Drop kick the bitch of a 12 year old.

No shit. There's an excusable level of puberty-induced angst, but that's just ridiculous.

T Park
06-05-2006, 02:08 AM
Do you try to be such an idiot or does it come natural

do you try to be a knowitall asshole, or does it come natural.

Tell me how Im wrong in that the 12 year old needs more corpral punishment in her life?

MannyIsGod
06-05-2006, 02:10 AM
I don't try to be a knowitall asshole, I AM a knowitall asshole. Big difference bub. :p

T Park
06-05-2006, 02:14 AM
ah there is a good sized difference I agree :lol

Melmart1
06-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Parents today have no control over thier kids. I remember my days at HEB- there was a kid, coudnt have been more than 3 in the cart whose mom wouldnt give in to his bitchfit for candy and he hauled off and slapped his mom! She cries and says "why do you do this to me!?"... uh, lady- why do you LET him?

Another punk kid was with his mom and she was buying 40s, clearly not for her. The teenager looks at her and says 'don't forget my smokes, bitch'. So she got him some Camels. Ridiculous.

Oh, and T-Park- what the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to be sarcastic, cus I don't see the blue italics.

Jekka
06-05-2006, 02:15 AM
Another punk kid was with his mom and she was buying 40s, clearly not for her. The teenager looks at her and says 'don't forget my smokes, bitch'. So she got him some Camels. Ridiculous.

Damn, that's fucking depressing.

T Park
06-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Are you trying to be sarcastic, cus I don't see the blue italics.

very very sarcastic.

I apologize, I didn't heed to my own suggestion.

Melmart1
06-05-2006, 02:22 AM
Sarcastic about what, though? Are you railing against people who don't use corporal punishment with their kids? My mom never spanked me and I turned out just fine, thanks.

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-05-2006, 02:24 AM
Parents hands are also tied today, too.
If a parent TRIES to discipline their child with a spanking or something, some overly nosey busybody takes it upon themselves to inform the parent that that is not the way to correct the child, OR they go one step further and call Social Services and make the adult out to look like some kind of sadistic monster, just because the kid in question is getting a bit unruly and won't behave.
My parents didn't think twice about blistering my ass in public when I acted up. Nowadays, everyone's so sickeningly P.C., you can't do anything without having to worry about offending someone, no matter if it's their business or not!

T Park
06-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Are you railing against people who don't use corporal punishment with their kids?

On kids that act like brats, yes.

RashoFan
06-05-2006, 07:31 AM
I was disciplied at times as a child, but I was never beaten. Discipline is one thing, beating a child is wrong. It is unbelievable what some kids are doing/saying nowadays and there is no parent in control. It is ok to be a "friend" when your child is sad about a friend is moving away, their pet is gone, they broke up with their BF/GF....but cmon, letting the kid being disrespectful,extermely obnoxious, and a royal pain in the ass....sometimes a spanky is needed. :soapbox:

KEDA
06-05-2006, 07:51 AM
I have called my mom a bitch many times to her face.

of course when she calls the store to tell me something she usually asks for the asshole, and they know exactly who to page. We have that kind of realtionship. Same thing for me and Old Man Woodward, hes an asshole too, but anyone outside of me says that, and they gotta deal with me.

I almost had to do that the other night, not cool.

KEDA
06-05-2006, 07:53 AM
in all seriousness though, I was a pretty well behaved kid, I had my share of screw-ups, but I never did the whole kicking and screaming thing in public.

2Blonde
06-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I have called my mom a bitch many times to her face.

The only place my daughter is allowed to call me that is her My Space page. :lmao