PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mav Fan

SequSpur
06-05-2006, 01:59 PM
You can blow me. You're not getting any respect from me, so just blow me.

And go back to your own backwards ass forum mavtalk.com.

I'm sick of you. I'm sick of your team. I'm sick of your VD infested town.

Just blow me.

:pctoss

Texas_Ranger
06-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Nice, but they are not going to listen. I think they don`t want go back to that Mavstalk.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I'm not nearly as much of a hardliner as Sequ. I think there should be some sort of guest poster program. Maybe after three years of not saying anything too retarded they can apply for membership.

TOOL
06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Nice classy post....btw being angry/vulgar or making excuses are not going to change the outcome.

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 02:14 PM

Just blow me.

Good job.

You've just started another thread they can piss all over you in. Congratulations. You are a fucking dumb ass.

JET_31
06-05-2006, 02:15 PM

Just blow me.

What's with all the hostility, don't let a few bad mavs fans ruin things for you. Besides, I have yet to say 1 negative thing about your team or your town.

Shank
06-05-2006, 02:17 PM
I LOVE the "go back to your own messageboard" shit.

And why would anyone need any respect from you when the team has it from the rest of the world right now?

TOOL
06-05-2006, 02:18 PM
What's with all the hostility, don't let a few bad mavs fans ruin things for you. Besides, I have yet to say 1 negative thing about your team or your town.

I haven't see one Mavs fan say anything bad today about the Spurs. It's just some Spurs fans on here being rude and down right vulgar towards Mavs fans. You people need to remind yourselves that it's really only just a game...more important things in life than basketball....grow up.

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 02:20 PM
You people need to remind yourselves that it's really only just a game...more important things in life than basketball.....Yeah. Like getting drunk. :drunk

Kori Ellis
06-05-2006, 02:23 PM
The Mavs fans are very welcome to stay here for they can do something other than talk crap.

The overwhelming majority of the Mavs fans that have come here in the last few weeks are jerks. The percentage is actually amazing. But there are some good ones.

The things I'm tired of on the board from both sides are:

1. Spurs fans coming into every single thread that there's a Mavs fan in (even when it's a normal conversation) and saying:

"Three Rings!! You guys don't have any yet."
"STFU and go back to MavsTalk"
"Fuck the refs, fuck AJ, fuck Cuban"

I have the thread about the Mavs/Heat series stuck at the top of the forum and the Spurs fans that were posting in there last night are embarrassing. It's disgraceful.

2. Mavs fans that ..

Just troll and don't bring anything else to the table.

Bump every thread that we made during the series just to show us that we are wrong. Umm .. we know we are wrong -- Spurs lost.

Everyone needs to move on. The Spurs are fishing. The Mavs aren't playing the Spurs anymore.

dknights411
06-05-2006, 02:23 PM
I haven't see one Mavs fan say anything bad today about the Spurs. It's just some Spurs fans on here being rude and down right vulgar towards Mavs fans. You people need to remind yourselves that it's really only just a game...more important things in life than basketball....grow up.

I've been playing with them myself. I honestly don't have any ill will towards Mav fans (even if some of them do act like bozos around here).

Shank
06-05-2006, 02:28 PM
So can we get a 24-hour ban for SequSpur for instigating something she knew wouldn't be tolerated? I don't see how her thread creation was anything more than troll baiting.

strangeweather
06-05-2006, 02:28 PM

1. Spurs fans coming into every single thread that there's a Mavs fan in (even when it's a normal conversation) and saying:

I have the thread about the Mavs/Heat series stuck at the top of the forum and the Spurs fans that were posting in there last night are embarrassing. It's disgraceful.

2. Mavs fans that ..

Bump every thread that we made during the series just to show us that we are wrong. Umm .. we know we are wrong -- Spurs lost.

Everyone needs to move on. The Spurs are fishing. The Mavs aren't playing the Spurs anymore.
:tu

Kori Ellis
06-05-2006, 02:29 PM
So can we get a 24-hour ban for SequSpur for instigating something she knew wouldn't be tolerated? I don't see how her thread creation was anything more than troll baiting.

No.

Banning is stupid.

TOOL
06-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Well put Kori I agree. I for one greatly respect the Spurs and their fans. It was a hell of a series and the Spurs could have easily won. If they had this would be a Mavs fan cheering for the Spurs to win it all.

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 02:32 PM
No.

Banning is stupid.How bout the all-ignore treatment? :lol

Shank
06-05-2006, 02:33 PM
That's a good one, too. It's only 24 hours and would set a precedent. Hell, I've done my time.

greywheel
06-05-2006, 02:34 PM

Theory:
We're watching the beginning of a rivalry. The Mavs considered us rivals for years, hence all thier built up frustration. And now they have finally beat us, we're starting to treat them like we used to treat the Lakers.

SequSpur
06-05-2006, 02:48 PM

Shank = Mavfan = Wuss

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Shank = Mavfan = WussThis post = stupidest attempt of smack

SequSpur
06-05-2006, 02:53 PM
This post = stupidest attempt of smack

Spicolo = Kings Immigrant = Wuss

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Have all 11,746 posts of yours been this feebleminded?

JET_31
06-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Have all 11,746 posts of yours been this feebleminded?

lmao :lol

sequ spur, i can see why you would be upset with all the mavs trolls invading a spurs forum. Just remember there are mavs fans like myself who never trashed the spurs organization and this thread isn't going to fix anything. Just ignore the trolls its the best thing you can do.

Shank
Shank = Mavfan = Wuss

Cool. Read your initial post and see if you're not a hypocrite for trying to call someone else a wuss. A 24-hour ignore would do your whining ass some good.

RonMexico
Poll - worst Spurs Poster:

SequSpur

or

TimVP

it's a toss up for me right now...

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Shank.

I'm digging your new avatar. I was laughing my ass off when that dude's girl was crying. The best part was when he looked up at the jumbotron and was like, "oh fuck, thats me and her up there.......shit".

DirkAB
06-05-2006, 03:05 PM
The Mavs fans are very welcome to stay here for they can do something other than talk crap.

The overwhelming majority of the Mavs fans that have come here in the last few weeks are jerks. The percentage is actually amazing. But there are some good ones.

2. Mavs fans that ..

Amen to that. This thread was a prime canidate for being locked and thrown in the crapper, until this post right here saved it. Nice save.

Shank
06-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Shank.

I'm digging your new avatar. I was laughing my ass off when that dude's girl was crying. The best part was when he looked up at the jumbotron and was like, "oh fuck, thats me and her up there.......shit".

It's fun to laugh at the emotions of others, isn't it?

That's why I like this board.

mabber
06-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Theory:
We're watching the beginning of a rivalry. The Mavs considered us rivals for years, hence all thier built up frustration. And now they have finally beat us, we're starting to treat them like we used to treat the Lakers.

Rivalry has really just now begun. The Mavs and Mavs fans really didn't consider the Spurs anymore of a rivalry than the Spurs and Spurs fans considered the Mavs until this playoff series. The Spurs were just a great team that the Mavs would have to finally (lost prior 2 series vs. Spurs) beat to get to where they wanted to go. I know from at least talking to the people that I know that the rivalry began during the series after we (Dallas fans) realized that Spurs fans hate Mav fans and the city of Dallas so darn much. Trust me...the hate that a lot of y'all have for the Mavs and Dallas was not really known to a lot of us until this series. I was blown away by it and I've lived in Dallas for 25 years. Anyway, It's fair to say that we have a strong rivalry now and let's hope it continues with both teams being good for a long time.

CubanMustGo
06-05-2006, 03:42 PM

SequSpur

or

TimVP

Perhaps you need to

http://www.hollychristian.com/images/galvanized-mirror-2.jpg

Kori Ellis
06-05-2006, 03:43 PM

SequSpur

or

TimVP

:lol

What did timvp do to you?

ducks
06-05-2006, 03:45 PM

SequSpur

or

TimVP

you are making sequaspur get a BIG HEAD

Melmart1
06-05-2006, 03:45 PM
ALERT TO ALL NEWBIES:

SequSpur is never to be taken seriously. You will notice the majority of posts in this thread are from non-Spur fans. There is a reason for that. Cus you guys are the only ones who take him seriously.

Islymore
06-05-2006, 03:48 PM
thanx Kori... thanx so much!!!

spurs_666
06-05-2006, 04:33 PM
you are making sequaspur get a BIG HEAD

Sequspur does have a big head.

http://www.geocities.com/queeniesuck/shortybball.jpg

SequSpur
06-05-2006, 05:04 PM
ALERT TO ALL NEWBIES:

SequSpur is never to be taken seriously. You will notice the majority of posts in this thread are from non-Spur fans. There is a reason for that. Cus you guys are the only ones who take him seriously.

Blow me.

TheSanityAnnex
06-05-2006, 05:06 PM
I just got a new shoe Sequ, now stick it in your mouth.

Shank
06-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Blow me.

24-hour ignore? The customer wants results!

SpursWoman
06-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Blow me.

There's my little ray of sunshine! :makeout :lol

SpursWoman
06-05-2006, 05:55 PM
24-hour ignore? The customer wants results!

Eh...the problem is we all know him outside of the forum. He's not that big of a 'tard in person. :lol

Deb
06-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Nice classy post....btw being angry/vulgar or making excuses are not going to change the outcome.
:lol :elephant
Sure does help relieve some of that tension though

SA Gunslinger
06-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Cuban is getting his wish for a rivalry because Mav fans are creating a deep hatred in some of us toward the Mavericks. I hate the Cowboys anyway so hating the Mavericks is seamless.

Trainwreck2100
06-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Amen to that. This thread was a prime canidate for being locked and thrown in the crapper, until this post right here saved it. Nice save.

Actually she's a mod, so if they were going to lock it up she would have done it.

SequSpur
06-05-2006, 11:30 PM
WTF? Mav fans are stupid. Lock this up beyitch.

Holmes_Fans
06-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Don't say anything about the dallas area, we all know when football season comes yall worship the cowboys.

Trainwreck2100
06-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Don't say anything about the dallas area, we all know when football season comes yall worship the cowboys.

what does that have to do with the Dallas area?

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2006, 12:00 AM
^^ :lmao he stil doesn't know

smeagol
06-06-2006, 12:02 AM
ALERT TO ALL NEWBIES:

Of course we don't take him seriously. We all know that deep inside he feels manlove for Manu :lol

Shank
06-06-2006, 12:28 AM
irving/arlington cowboys
houston texas

i don't see the name of any cities starting with a big d...funny

What?

Please_dont_ban_me
06-06-2006, 01:09 AM
I'm not nearly as much of a hardliner as Sequ. I think there should be some sort of guest poster program. Maybe after three years of not saying anything too retarded they can apply for membership.

Lmao.