PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say how great I think you guys are...

Amarelooms
06-06-2006, 07:13 PM
seriously :spin I am impressed with this message board and really look forward to making friends with you cool Spurs fans. Despite what you think I have great respect for the Spurs and the city of San Antonio. Thought I might be moving there a couple months ago but ended up at UTMB in Galveston.

Kori Ellis
06-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Okay, then learn to adapt from trolldom to being a regular poster.

I understand Mavs fans' glee with advancing to the Finals. I certainly don't mind them being on our board (I know the Mavs boards suck). But don't troll here and don't spam here. I know a lot of Spurs fans are whining but they had great expectations and are still hurting.

So have some respect and enjoy your time here.

(This is not just for you but for the other posters from other teams as well).

Also, you should change your team name and user name.

Amarelooms
06-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Amarelooms is my screen-name on ESPN and other boards....would like to keep it. I will change my team name though. Thanks.

Kori Ellis
06-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Also for the record, I don't know why you were banned as Deebo (Yeah I'm in charge here but I wasn't around when it happened). It looks like you just made a repetitive thread and were banned for 24 hours.

So you can stop trashing our site on Mavtalk if you'd like :)

Amarelooms
06-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Yes I start a thread there stating I was banned here for really nothing (IMO) and some here were hostile. The past is the past....moving on :)

angel_luv
06-06-2006, 08:11 PM
I saw the Mavs Talk thread and because of it was skeptical of this one, but I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Welcome. :)

P.S. I better not regret this :lol