PDA

View Full Version : Gallup: Kerry wins third debate

spurster
10-14-2004, 08:32 AM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/content/default.aspx?ci=13642

Sen. John Kerry won the third and final presidential debate Wednesday night, 52% to 39%, according to a CNN/USA Today/Gallup survey of registered voters who watched the event.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2004, 09:38 AM
This poll is meaningless because others on the board will say so.

SpursWoman
10-14-2004, 10:39 AM
I've seen 2 others that call it a basically a draw 42-41 Kerry.

I guess this one is the only one that can be right, right?

Marcus Bryant
10-14-2004, 10:45 AM
It was Bush's best performance of the 3 debates and apparently this one attracted the largest number of viewers.

As for the debate itself, Bush had an uphill battle considering that his opponent's position is "free shit for everyone."

bigzak25
10-14-2004, 10:47 AM
bush needs to do more about the borders and stopping the illegals, and find a way to get some more money into mass transit security....and for the love of God, GW, get these gas prices down......thanks!

JohnnyMarzetti
10-14-2004, 10:55 AM
At least BigZak is acknowledgeing some problems with this administration.

Kerry said last night that HE IS NOT GIVEING ANYTHING AWAY for free!!

Damn, can't you guys hear? Seems like you all have selective hearing.

Kerry slapped Bush silly on that issue too.

Marcus Bryant
10-14-2004, 10:57 AM
Oh yes, that's right, "the rich" are going to pay for it. If he's not pretending that anymore then his 'plans' should concern you even more.

And I've acknowledged a variety of problems I've had with this administration again and again, Johnny Appleseed.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-14-2004, 12:35 PM
I loved how Kerry is going to use retinal and fingerprint scanning to secure our borders.

Apparently we're gonna stop the illegals in the desert and fingerprint them, then let them go on their way.

What's next? Border patrol on a boat in the Rio Grande with a retiinal scanner?

BTW, Kerry's medical plan *for everyone* leaves somewhere around 20-25 million uninsured. Oops.

bigzak25
10-14-2004, 02:09 PM
i want the kids and elderly to get more help, able adults w/o healthcare i cannot make excuses for....

samikeyp
10-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Actually all Zak wants is to be able to give Jennifer Love Hewitt her annual checkup! :eyebrows

Opinionater
10-14-2004, 02:42 PM
IMHO, Kerry has clearly been the sharper debater although Bush has made changes for the better after each debate.

bigzak25
10-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Actually all Zak wants is to be able to give Jennifer Love Hewitt her annual checkup!

you sure as hell got that right mike...but i think i'd have her come back as much as possible....just to be safe.... :smokin

kerry has valid points and valid concerns. I'm worried about the deficit, but it's not my main concern. I'm all about GW, and will vote for him, but nobody is perfect. I want him to do more for our military, more about gun control, i.e. after the election get those damn auto's off the streets again, and do more about the illegals and health care for those that cannot provide for themselves....

I'm all for his no child left behind bill, and i like that there are going to be standards set and that have to be attained....and that people, i.e. administrators and teacher will be held accountable. I think Principles should be held more accountable for discipine, and I think someone on a national level needs to actually Call Out parents and ask them to ask themselves if they are doing all the can for their kids, especially as far as guidance and such. Discipline should start and finish at HOME. If the parents don't care enough about their children, their kids aren't gonna care about themselves, and here we go with teachers having to be disciplinarians, and we know how that ends up usually.....with a screaming parent talking about how noone has the right to tell her kid anything....it's disgusting. And the worst part is it takes away from the teacher's time to actually TEACH, for those kids that are actually there to get and education. That is sad.

AND it pisses me off when I hear any groups saying "what is the president gonna do for us?" That just steams me. WTF are you going to do for yourselves?!!! I wonder aloud....

Although I have heard Kerry's point about how companies are getting tax breaks for outsourcing, and if that's true, that is just ridiculous....that definitely needs to be addressed, and I agree that it is time to raise the minimum wage.

Bush has alot of work to do on top of the war on terror.

JoeChalupa
10-14-2004, 03:30 PM
Great post BigZak. I hear you.
I too admit that Kerry is not perfect and that both candidates have proposed programs that they cannot pay for.

I agree with you on the education system and support the No Child Left Behind program.

As far as the security issue, I'm confident that Kerry will do what it takes to keep America safe.

No matter who wins the election, I am not going to change the way I live my life and will feel safe.

I think the VA needs help bad so that the VA hospitals have the supplies and personnel to handle the casualties and the rehabilitation of our troops in need.

mysterious_elf26
10-14-2004, 03:48 PM
All, you bush supporters. May I ask why you love this guy so much?

He has went in to a meaningless war, lied to the nation, he contradicts everyting he says. Hell, he continues to say he's a stronger commander in chief when he was the one that backed out of vietnam only to become president and send troops by the thousands. In other words he is fighting a war that not even he is willing to fight if given the chance.

this is what's going on in bush's head most of the time. :elephant