PDA

View Full Version : Official "Root for Miami thread!"

Louie Vega
06-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Find a reason, any reason to root for Miami. Just don't root for gay J. and the backside boy mavs. They could pass for New Edition. I am sorry but Dallas has no business being in the Finals. As a matter of fact I don't recall a team having an easier road to the Finals then Dallas. Memphis was a joke.The refs handed them the second round vs the Spurs. And Phoenix was'nt Phoenix this year. They were 75% at best. I think if the mavs are handed the title this year then there should be an * right beside it. Go Heat !!

Mavs_All_the_Way
06-08-2006, 02:01 AM
You are a sad individual...

Damn these spurs fans are so bitter...

RON ARTEST
06-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Find a reason, any reason to root for Miami. Just don't root for gay J. and the backside boy mavs. They could pass for New Edition. I am sorry but Dallas has no reason being in the Finals. As a matter of fact I don't recall a team having an easier road to the Finals then Dallas. Memphis was a joke.The refs handed them the second round vs the Spurs. And Phoenix was'nt Phoenix this year. They were 75% at best. I think if the mavs are handed the title this year then there should be an * right beside it. Go Heat !!
your a complete dumbass. the refs handed dallas the series to the mavs? as much as i hate the mavs i know for sure that the mavs outplayed the spurs in that series. the spurs bench is old and slow and until they get that problem fixed they will not beat this mavs team.

jaffies
06-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Find a reason, any reason to root for Miami. Just don't root for gay J. and the backside boy mavs. They could pass for New Edition. I am sorry but Dallas has no reason being in the Finals. As a matter of fact I don't recall a team having an easier road to the Finals then Dallas. Memphis was a joke.The refs handed them the second round vs the Spurs. And Phoenix was'nt Phoenix this year. They were 75% at best. I think if the mavs are handed the title this year then there should be an * right beside it. Go Heat !!

redundant forum

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-08-2006, 02:11 AM
lol Spurs fan still whining :lol

i guess your life is empty when its the Finals and your still whining about the 2nd round :drunk

J.T.
06-08-2006, 03:05 AM
lol Spurs fan still whining :lol

i guess your life is empty when its the Finals and your still whining about the 2nd round :drunk

Are you making a career on this board of replying to every one of these posts? It's looking like the Nuggets-Fan greatest hits is going to be all about "Lol spurs fans still whining". Maybe if your team wasn't such a pushover you could talk about them, but no, you gotta talk about our team? Fuck off.

Darrin
06-08-2006, 03:08 AM

Are you kidding? They played 3 50-win teams to get to the Finals, were the only team all season to sweep a playoff series, and did this while changing their identity.

Stop hating on the Mavericks simply because they eliminated the Spurs.

J.T.
06-08-2006, 03:14 AM
They sweeped MEMPHIS. Also known as "0 playoff wins in franchise history". Not exactly an accomplishment given it was the Spurs that started the pwning Memphis trend.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-08-2006, 04:04 AM
Are you making a career on this board of replying to every one of these posts? It's looking like the Nuggets-Fan greatest hits is going to be all about "Lol spurs fans still whining". Maybe if your team wasn't such a pushover you could talk about them, but no, you gotta talk about our team? Fuck off.

:angel ooooooo touchy

im on a spurs board and you want me to talk about the Nuggets? yeh that makes sense :drunk

occasionally there is some good discussion here but lately there are a bunch of people who wont stop whining and wont move on.

sabar
06-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Whining about the whining gets real old too.
Every other post is "refs whine whine whine" or "spurs fans lol whine whine whine".
I'd say 90% of the posts from other teams are a quote and reply about a Spurs fan whining. Of course, the reply is also a whine.

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Why the Fuck do Spurs fans want Shaq to get 4 Rings, so we can hear more how he's the "Greatest Center of ALLL TIIIIME!"

Fuck Shaq, Fuck the Heat, Go Mavs.

(Thanks, Mike, for swaying me to root for someone. I was going to stay neutral).

J.T.
06-08-2006, 09:18 AM
I smell a sellout.

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 09:41 AM
I smell a sellout.

I'm a sellout?

Spurs fans who root for Shaq just to spite the Mavs are the real sellouts.

Remember who we really Hate: Kobe. Shaq. Phil Jackson.

The Mavs haven't won shit yet, they are not even worth hating.

johnut32
06-08-2006, 10:07 AM
J.T.

Your team got punked after talking alot of shit. It sucks but move on.

Ishta
06-08-2006, 10:34 AM
I am rooting for the heat just to see Alonzo get a ring, and to watch the Cubanator pop a bloodvessel!!
Go Heat

JamStone
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Go Edmonton!!!

Vizzini
06-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Sorry, this is the one series where I can't root for the team that beat my team. Miami is just to annoying, to aggrivating for me to root for them, plus they have Fatoine Walker and Jason "Piston Killer" Williams, so I'm going to have to go with the Mavs by default. Pretty standard prediction, Mavs in six, Dirk is the MVP.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 12:21 PM
I can't root for a team to win that will end with Mark Cuban anywhere near the LO'B trophy

Drbio
06-08-2006, 12:55 PM
It's funny how sour and disgruntled some of you guys are. When the Mavs lost to the Spurs and they won the title the Mavs fans were pulling for Texas above all else. Pretty pathetic.

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 12:58 PM
It's funny how sour and disgruntled some of you guys are. When the Mavs lost to the Spurs and they won the title the Mavs fans were pulling for Texas above all else. Pretty pathetic.

Yes, Mavs fans are pretty pathetic... :lol

Still, no reason to hate AJ though.

Drbio
06-08-2006, 12:59 PM
Wow. Did you see how he took the obvious message and tried to twist it but ended up sounding gay? That was pretty cool.

Drbio
06-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Go ahead and root for the Heat....you're obviously lost....

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/drbio/Heat/lost.jpg

mcornelio
06-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Official Hell No Thread

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Wow. Did you see how he took the obvious message and tried to twist it but ended up sounding gay? That was pretty cool.

I don't get your logic. I really don't. Let me see if I get this straight:

Mavs Fans are such losers, that when they get beat, they cheer on the team that beat them, just because they are from Texas (even though most Texans agree, Dallas is about as culturally Texas as Oklahoma is).

Anyway, because Mavs Fans are such pussies, they expect Spurs Fans to follow suit and root for the Mavs... just because you guys cheered for us?!?

Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Tell me to root for Dallas because of what AJ has done for SA. Or, because since Dallas sold us the Spurs years ago, we owe you one.

I mean, give us some legit reason, not "Hey, we rooted for you, so you should root for us!" That's just lame, and it makes you guys out to be some kind of crappy fans who root for any team that makes it.

Drbio
06-08-2006, 01:10 PM
A Texas coward...I see.

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 01:12 PM
A Texas coward...I see.

yes, you got me all figured out... :rolleyes

Anyway, despite you, I'm still hoping the Heat lose, just because I hate Shaq even more than I hate pussy Mav Fans.

Drbio
06-08-2006, 01:14 PM
It must suck to hurt so badly inside because of a series loss that you can't even love your state. Pathetic.

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 01:16 PM
It must suck to hurt so badly inside because of a series loss that you can't even love your state. Pathetic.

WTF? I love Texas. I just like San Antonio more than Dallas, what's so hard to figure out about that?

Maybe if Mavs Fans weren't such pricks, you would be getting more of the support you apparently need.

pache100
06-08-2006, 01:46 PM

That's easy for you to say now...how do I know that's true? I didn't know you then...well, actually, I don't know you now. But I can't root for the Mavericks no matter what. I want to see Avery cry.

Crookshanks
06-08-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm rooting for the Heat. I just can't root for the Mavs - there's no way I can root for Dirk and the thought of Mark Cuban hoisting the LOB trophy makes me physically ill! :vomit:

Besides, Shaq isn't so bad now that he's away from Kobe and Phil.

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Besides, Shaq isn't so bad now that he's away from Kobe and Phil.

People are already saying Shaq is the "best big man in the modern era".

If he wins another Championship, you might as well forget about trying to convince people otherwise.

shelshor
06-08-2006, 02:14 PM
...But I can't root for the Mavericks no matter what. I want to see Avery cry.
And, when the Heat win, I want to see Cuban go off like a rocket 7 or 8 bubbles off of plumb

pussyface
06-08-2006, 02:19 PM
People are already saying Shaq is the "best big man in the modern era".

If he wins another Championship, you might as well forget about trying to convince people otherwise.

This is SUCH a telling quote. I think you just inadvertently gave me a glimpse behind the curtain...

Lets examine that phrase "you might as well forget about trying to convince people otherwise."

This says it all. There is nothing that Shaquille O'Neil can do to surpass Tim Duncan in your mind because, as this statement indicates, you aren't as interested in truth as you are in boosting your home town guy no matter what.

this phrase reveals that you are not interested in or willing to change your opinion based on new developments and facts as they present themselves...

you put yourself at an intellectual disadvantage because you are anchored in your belief.
in that sense, you are not credible.

pussyface
06-08-2006, 02:26 PM
on a personal note, i encourage all spurs fans to adopt the Miami Heat as the team to do the job you failed to get done in playing the Mavericks.

It is much more fun for me, as a long suffering Mavs fan, to watch you guys get your hopes up (as you did with Phoenix) only to have them ripped out yet again by another superior Dallas effort than to feel warm inside knowing my fellow Texans have my back.

....fuck that...I for one would rather have you guys get emotionally involved in an antimavs faction so that Dirk and the guys can make you cry one last time in '06 anyway.

Say it with me SA: GO HEAT!!!

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
pussyface, you've earned your name once again. Nice to see you act so tough after begging us to like you.

In the words of Borat..."I like you...do you like me?"

For the record, IF Shaq wins another ring, then he'll have one more ring than Tim. Does that prove he's better than Tim?

Who do you think, over the next five years, has more potential to win more rings, Shaq or Tim?

Who do you think currently is the best big man in the NBA?

FreshPrince22
06-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry, but if there is one team I hate more than Dallas, it's Miami. And actually, it's not even close.

Go Mavs!

picnroll
06-08-2006, 02:36 PM
fuck Cuban

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Maybe if Mavs Fans weren't such pricks, you would be getting more of the support you apparently need.

Exfuckingactly

pussyface
06-08-2006, 02:38 PM
MadDog...
where to begin?

you made a statement in your post that indicated that no matter what shaq accomplishes in the nba finals, he cannot surpass Duncan in your mind even though it will be impossible to argue with any rational person that you are right (according to your own post.)

Thats all im taking issue with. You accidentally made a spectacle of your inability to be objective. As for Timvs. Shaq, I have no opinion on who's better or whatever...i think they are both pretty sweet.

as for me begging for people to like me, your going to have to refresh my memory on that one. im generally pretty antagonistic on these here boards (but never at the expense of being rational).

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 02:45 PM
MadDog...
im generally pretty antagonistic on these here boards (but never at the expense of being rational).

Exfuckingactly

http://random-m.com/images/559139637_yu pwned self.jpg

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 02:55 PM
MadDog...
where to begin?

you made a statement in your post that indicated that no matter what shaq accomplishes in the nba finals, he cannot surpass Duncan in your mind even though it will be impossible to argue with any rational person that you are right (according to your own post.)

Your wrong. If Tim never gets another ring, and starts avg. 10 points a game, and Shaq continues to avg 20 in the playoffs, and earns 3 more rings, even I'll have no choice to concede Shaq > Tim.

(that's just an example, please don't use it as some kind of proof I'm illogical).

I honestly don't believe Shaq > Tim. Maybe that makes me a homer. Maybe it makes me irrational. I just don't see it. They both have three rings, they both have 3 MVPs, both are phenomenal stars. Only time will tell who is better, and that's why I don't want Shaq to win.

Oh, and the quote came from a post you started http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42982&highlight=pussyface

pussyface
06-08-2006, 03:04 PM
I am not arguing a basketball point and thats what you fail to see.

I dont think it makes you a homer to think Duncan is better than Shaq, i dont know where that came from.

You showed yourself to be a homer by saying you wanted the Mavs to win this series because if Shaq won a fourth title it would be harder for you to continue arguing that Tim has had a better career.

If you weren't biased and were interested in truth, you would have said something more neutral like "I don't want Shaq to win another ring because that would give him a real leg up on Duncan for who can claim the title of greatest of the era." Or "i dont want shaq to play great in the finals and win because I want Duncan's accomplishments to be equal or better than shaq' when their careers are done."

pache100
06-08-2006, 03:09 PM
And, when the Heat win, I want to see Cuban go off like a rocket 7 or 8 bubbles off of plumb

:tu

pussyface
06-08-2006, 03:10 PM
instead, you said that you didnt want shaq to win because it would make it harder for you to continue to argue that Duncan has accomplished more.

the matter is already closed for business in your mind, even though the difference between the two is slight.

this is like me saying "i really hope Dirk drops 40 per in the finals to show he is the best player in the NBA. if he only drops 15 per game it will be harder for me to argue that he is the best."

the problem is that I will continue to argue for my guy because i have become anchored in my belief and am not receptive to new information.

JET_31
06-08-2006, 03:15 PM
yes, you got me all figured out... :rolleyes

Anyway, despite you, I'm still hoping the Heat lose, just because I hate Shaq even more than I hate pussy Mav Fans.

whoa dont call me a pussy keep this between you and drbio there is no need for u to generalize all mavs fans as "pussies." I could say the same thing about spurs fans because of a few stupid people but i know better than that. Just because u don't like or agree with a mavs fan on the board does not make all mavs fans "pussies."

MadDog73
06-08-2006, 03:19 PM
whoa dont call me a pussy keep this between you and drbio there is no need for u to generalize all mavs fans as "pussies." I could say the same thing about spurs fans because of a few stupid people but i know better than that. Just because u don't like or agree with a mavs fan on the board does not make all mavs fans "pussies."

I didn't call you a pussy. I call mavs fans like pussyface and drbio pussy mav fans.

If you're not a "pussy" mavs fans, then don't take offense.

And no, I'm not going to list all of them. I think they know, and enjoy, who they are.

pussyface
06-08-2006, 03:43 PM
maddog.
deflecting the issue by trying to make a basketball point failed.
in the end, you had nothing so you just decided to move on, not address the issue or admit fault, and go for the namecalling route.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Maddog should try to be irrational like pussyface.

confined
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
u guys are funny........ :rolleyes

why would u ever be pulling for the heat? i understand u guys have a gudge against dallas but IMO its better to be beaten by the champs than the 2nd best team ....and like someone mentioned before be this could be the decideing factor of shag v.s duncan...they both have the same number of rings, yes ...they both have had theyre time as MVP, yes....both are dominant big men, yes.....both have a discusting ft %...both WERE champions. ive been looking around this board for sometime and its always "o spurs own the mavs cuz they have the titles"...yeah BACK IN THE DAY they owned the mavs...but we beat ya in a seven game series THIS YEAR....THIS mavs team is better than YOUR spurs team THIS YEAR....now dont get me wrong , u guys are GOOD....but our quiskness was too much for ya.....

but again the dominant low post player is becomeing a lost art ...if i was a spurs fan id much rather have my boy being remembered as the best big man

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 04:24 PM
u guys are funny........ :rolleyes

why would u ever be pulling for the heat? i understand u guys have a gudge against dallas but IMO its better to be beaten by the champs than the 2nd best team ....and like someone mentioned before be this could be the decideing factor of shag v.s duncan...they both have the same number of rings, yes ...they both have had theyre time as MVP, yes....both are dominant big men, yes.....both have a discusting ft %...both WERE champions. ive been looking around this board for sometime and its always "o spurs own the mavs cuz they have the titles"...yeah BACK IN THE DAY they owned the mavs...but we beat ya in a seven game series THIS YEAR....THIS mavs team is better than YOUR spurs team THIS YEAR....now dont get me wrong , u guys are GOOD....but our quiskness was too much for ya.....

but again the dominant low post player is becomeing a lost art ...if i was a spurs fan id much rather have my boy being remembered as the best big man

Why do you care who we cheer for?

confined
06-08-2006, 04:31 PM
im just tired of all the hate ....its a game ...not life....

maybe there'll be a day when spurs and mavs fans can get along :spin

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-08-2006, 04:39 PM
maybe there'll be a day when spurs and mavs fans can get along :spin

it will never happen while the Mavs are better than the Spurs. You may be waiting a while

:smokin

mavsfan1000
06-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Great series between the spurs and Mavs. I guess Dallas fans get too excited sometimes and maybe rub it in on spurs fans. Anyways if you want to root for Miami go right ahead. I honestly don't know how anyone root for players like Alonzo, Payton, Walker, and etc.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 04:43 PM
it will never happen while the Mavs are better than the Spurs. You may be waiting a while

:smokin

Loiok at what you've become, you're hatred of us has driven you into the arms of the Mavs. Where;s the "Nuggets will roll both of these teams next year" smack.

confined
06-08-2006, 04:54 PM
i think everyones just gotta chill...he's still a nuggets fan at heart...and people can rank on other peoples team as much as they want....its all decided on the court

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Great series between the spurs and Mavs. I guess Dallas fans get too excited sometimes and maybe rub it in on spurs fans. Anyways if you want to root for Miami go right ahead. I honestly don't know how anyone root for players like Alonzo, Payton, Walker, and etc.

That's how bad Mavs fans are.

JET_31
06-08-2006, 05:02 PM
That's how bad Mavs fans are.

Not all of us.

atxrocker
06-08-2006, 05:04 PM
i wanna see cuban, dirk and terry cry. fuck em all, the fuckin pansies. goddamn riley better have something up his goddamn sleeve.

atxrocker
06-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Goddamnit I Hate Jason Fuckin Terry That Piece Of Shit

Amarelooms
06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Goddamnit I Hate Jason Fuckin Terry That Piece Of Shit

HAHA...well suck it up...might have never got to a game 7 if he had played in game 6. 3 hours till the game people.....look for the Mavs to possible lose this one....but win the series in 6 regardless :elephant

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Loiok at what you've become, you're hatred of us has driven you into the arms of the Mavs. Where;s the "Nuggets will roll both of these teams next year" smack.

:lol im being realistic. The Nuggets have management issues, locker room strife and ongoing injury issues. Its going to take more than one season for them to fix it

:fro

as for the dislike, its not personal. I am an aussie and its in my blood to cheer for the underdog and against the champion (unless of course its my team :lol )

rest assure that next year ill be cheering against whoever wins the championship this season :smokin

atxrocker
06-08-2006, 05:09 PM
HAHA...well suck it up...might have never got to a game 7 if he had played in game 6. 3 hours till the game people.....look for the Mavs to possible lose this one....but win the series in 6 regardless :elephant

interesting screenname "amare"looms.. may not have been 6 games in the mavs/phx series if amare was playing in full health. you guys caught a break with the amare/bell and thomas injuries. imagine the shitty lineup you guys would have sans dirk/howard and diop. uh... first round knockout?

Amarelooms
06-08-2006, 05:12 PM
interesting screenname "amare"looms.. may not have been 6 games in the mavs/phx series if amare was playing in full health. you guys caught a break with the amare/bell and thomas injuries. imagine the shitty lineup you guys would have sans dirk/howard and diop. uh... first round knockout?

Amare looming is bad for the NBA and that includes the Spurs. Regardless the Mavs #1 guard was out for Game 6 and the Mavs lost by 5 at home. Pretty sure if Terry played Mavs win in 6.....makes no diff now.......

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 05:13 PM
:lol im being realistic. The Nuggets have management issues, locker room strife and ongoing injury issues. Its going to take more than one season for them to fix it

:fro

as for the dislike, its not personal. I am an aussie and its in my blood to cheer for the underdog and against the champion (unless of course its my team :lol )

rest assure that next year ill be cheering against whoever wins the championship this season :smokin

You're an aussie and you don't like the Spurs? we got Andrew Gaze a ring.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 05:14 PM

He named his name because his first name got banned not realizing it was a 24 hour ban he started this name to pretend to be a Suns fan.

atxrocker
06-08-2006, 05:15 PM
^well, at least we agree on one thing in regards to amare. if he comes back full health he is a true force in the league. i am a believer. i would really love to see him and dwight howard run this league and overshadow punk ass lebron.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 05:16 PM
^well, at least we agree on one thing in regards to amare. if he comes back full health he is a true force in the league. i am a believer. i would really love to see him and dwight howard run this league and overshadow punk ass lebron.

I dont agree on shit, fuck amare.

atxrocker
06-08-2006, 05:19 PM
^eh... to each their own. he doesnt seem to carry himself as a cocky son of a bitch and surely didnt come into this league under the impression he is the next goddamn coming and will exceed jordans achievments. i dont know, i dont like the kid and never will. talented and an extraordinary athlete for sure, that cant be denied but i hate the guy. before amares injury he was averaging 26/9 and was fastly becoming dominant.. i just hope he can reach those levels again.

Amarelooms
06-08-2006, 05:20 PM
I dont agree on shit, fuck amare.

Hmmm guess you have short term memory....thought Amare dominated the Spurs 2 years ago. But of course a health Amare with Diaw, Nash, Bell, Marion, THomas, etc....yeah they have no shot against the mighty SPurs lol. Believe that if you want...all i ask i that you pass the stuff you're smoking :smokin

leemajors
06-08-2006, 05:22 PM
^eh... to each their own. he doesnt seem to carry himself as a cocky son of a bitch and surely didnt come into this league under the impression he is the next goddamn coming and will exceed jordans achievments. i dont know, i dont like the kid and never will. talented and an extraordinary athlete for sure, that cant be denied but i hate the guy. before amares injury he was averaging 26/9 and was fastly becoming dominant.. i just home he can reach those levels again.

i like amare fine but the pushups pissed me off and i think the neck tat is stupid. he is a hell of a player, and the way he seemingly developed a mid range game between games in the suns/spurs series was scary.

Spurminator
06-08-2006, 05:25 PM
This thread embarrasses me.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Hmmm guess you have short term memory....thought Amare dominated the Spurs 2 years ago. But of course a health Amare with Diaw, Nash, Bell, Marion, THomas, etc....yeah they have no shot against the mighty SPurs lol. Believe that if you want...all i ask i that you pass the stuff you're smoking :smokin

simple mav fan logic

Amarelooms
06-08-2006, 05:27 PM
simple mav fan logic

Nice comeback....have nothing to add you try and act all bad. So sad.....

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Nice comeback....have nothing to add you try and act all bad. So sad.....

I could have said that whilst Amare did have an excellent series the gameplan was to keep the other guys from scoring so yes, he would have monster games. But since you didn't see the series you probably wouldn't have noticed that. It was a Conference Final won in five gamesfor Christ's sake. But rather than turning this into an Amare thread i just said one sentence

Amarelooms
06-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I could have said that whilst Amare did have an excellent series the gameplan was to keep the other guys from scoring so yes, he would have monster games. But since you didn't see the series you probably wouldn't have noticed that. It was a Conference Final won in five gamesfor Christ's sake. But rather than turning this into an Amare thread i just said one sentence

Oh I'm sorry didn't know Diaw, K. Thomas, Raja Bell etc played against the Spurs 2 years ago...hmm silly me thought they just joined the team last year. My bad....

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-08-2006, 05:40 PM
You're an aussie and you don't like the Spurs? we got Andrew Gaze a ring.

:lol true but ive never been a fan of Gaze or aussie NBL, its so boring to watch.

they dont even show it on free to air tv anymore coz noone watches it. Rugby and AFL are #1 down here

clambake
06-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I wonder who tim duncan is rooting for?

leemajors
06-08-2006, 05:46 PM
I wonder who tim duncan is rooting for?

probably rooting for his daughter to take her first steps if she hasn't already.

clambake
06-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Thank god its a girl. I couldnt survive seeing another duncan in a spur uniform 20 years from now!

J.T.
06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Bruce Bowen said it best, it's hard to watch after the Spurs are eliminated "because it's like watching your ex-girlfriend with another guy." I don't understand Mavfans who think we should give a shit about their team now. You won, you're in the Finals, props to Mavs. Now go watch the Finals and leave us the fuck alone. Beating the Spurs is like the only milestone in your entire franchise history and you're acting like you're in the Finals about to pull a 3-peat or something. God damn.

RonMexico
06-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Mavs fans are the little kid brothers vying for the Spurs attention... "look at me! look at me! I made it to the finals... love me now, please!"

Amarelooms
06-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Mavs fans are the little kid brothers vying for the Spurs attention... "look at me! look at me! I made it to the finals... love me now, please!"

What happens if the Mavs win this year??? Will Dirk become Nash's daddy??

Louie Vega
06-08-2006, 11:53 PM

Being a mavs fan is very easy. You have little to no expectations year in and year out therefore you are not mad or even that suprised when they lose in the playoffs. Now when you are a fan of the Spurs who are used to winning titles it is much different. Expectations are high every year and if there is no title at the end of the season then it was a disappointing season. Screw it ! Why put ourselves through all this drama being Spurs fans when we can be much happier being mavs fans. They never expect shit so we can never be let down.............................. NAH!!!
Go Spurs Go!!

Louie Vega
06-08-2006, 11:56 PM

All I know is if the mavs don't win the title this year then they will never win it. The Spurs will be back. Phoenix will be very scary next year too. Dallas your window of opportunity is closing prety fast.

Louie Vega
06-08-2006, 11:57 PM

Easy. Shaq played at Cole High school here in S.A. Go Heat !!

Drbio
06-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Mavericks - 1
Haters - 0

I'll make sure to check back after each game.

Louie Vega
06-09-2006, 12:04 AM
on a personal note, i encourage all spurs fans to adopt the Miami Heat as the team to do the job you failed to get done in playing the Mavericks.

It is much more fun for me, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Say it with me SA: GO HEAT!!!

You speak like a person with much intellect and whit. Eloquent might be a better word. Now what is your screen name again? :oops

T-Pain
06-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Go Heat Go!!!!

I hate the Mavs

MissAllThat
06-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Go ahead and root for the Heat....you're obviously lost....

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/drbio/Heat/lost.jpg

I just don't get this. Is it supposed to be funny?

MissAllThat
06-09-2006, 03:05 AM

:lol That has to be the funniest thing I've ever read.