PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Breeder hit with dead Chihuahua

sa_butta
06-08-2006, 02:58 PM
ST. PETERS, Missouri (AP) -- A woman angry that her new puppy had died pushed her way into a dog breeder's home and repeatedly hit her on the head with the dead Chihuahua, authorities said.

The 33-year-old woman told police she had taken the puppy to a veterinarian, who said it was only 4 weeks old and needed to be returned to its mother. But before she could return the puppy, it died.

Early Wednesday, the woman went to the breeder's home, pushed her way inside and began fighting with the breeder as she tried to make her way to the basement to get another puppy, police said.

The breeder wrestled the woman out of her house to the front porch, where the woman then hit the breeder over the head numerous times with the dead puppy, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, citing police.

As the woman drove away, she waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, police said. She later called the breeder and threatened her and her family, according to court records.

Police said they are considering felony burglary and misdemeanor assault charges against the woman.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/08/tiny.dogs.ap/index.html

spurs=bling
06-08-2006, 03:02 PM
omg she hit her with the dead dog :lmao

jman3000
06-08-2006, 03:03 PM
That is very disturbing... and sad... and many other things.. shit.

pache100
06-08-2006, 03:07 PM
That poor innocent baby dog. Can you imagine? :depressed

sa_butta
06-08-2006, 03:12 PM
That poor innocent baby dog. Can you imagine? :depressedAt least it was dead.

pache100
06-08-2006, 03:13 PM
At least it was dead.

I'm talking about being snatched away from its mother before it was ready and what it had to go through before it was dead. :depressed

I don't care if the other two beat each other to a bloody pulp.

MoSpur
06-08-2006, 03:19 PM
That is hilarious.

spursfaninnewmexico
06-08-2006, 03:29 PM
As the woman drove away, she waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, "Yo quero Taco Bell!!!!!"

tlongII
06-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Shouldn't the breeder be charged with a crime instead of the woman?

Rainbow Bunny
06-08-2006, 04:36 PM

I agree with the middle aged man who trys to hide his gayness by drooling over 15 pound 19 year olds.

The breeder is definatly out of line here.
What a fucking 'tard. If I found out my fucking expensive as all shit puppy was only four fucking weeks old I would go apeshit and beat that dumb broad with it also.

ShoogarBear
06-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Monty Python predicted this many years ago . . .

Phenomanul
06-08-2006, 04:50 PM

The breeder's foolishness and inexperience shouldn't warrant a violent act....

At most you ask her for your money back.. and take it to court if she didn't comply -- afterall she had a key witness in the vet.

Instead she went crazy, and will face criminal charges herself.... like any of you all out there can't tell when a dog still needs it's mother... It's a 2-month minimum before you can take the puppies away...

ShoogarBear
06-08-2006, 04:52 PM
As the woman drove away, she waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, "Yo quero Taco Bell!!!!!"
:lol So wrong . . .

tlongII
06-08-2006, 04:54 PM

At most you ask her for your money back.. and take it to court if she didn't comply -- afterall she had a key witness in the vet.

Instead she went crazy, and will face criminal charges herself.... like any of you all out there can't tell when a dog still needs it's mother... It's a 2-month minimum before you can take the puppies away...

Just how violent an act is hitting someone with a 4 week old dead chihuahua? Seems to me that it would be akin to throwing a Nerf ball at someone.

ORION
06-08-2006, 05:21 PM
this story makes me hungry

ObiwanGinobili
06-09-2006, 07:38 AM

I can tell you the approximate age of most kittens and larger breed puppies.
However those small breeds - toy breeds, mini toys, teacups, mini teacups etc ... well thats a whole different story.

EX: this past weekend in Houston we stayed the night at my BF's house - she was dog sitting her mother's new puppy. A teacup pomeranian. He was about 1 1/2 pounds.
I thought he was 8-10 weeks old. She corrected me that he was infact 5 months old, and almost full grown. :wow

Rainbow Bunny
06-09-2006, 07:39 AM
this story makes me hungry
http://www.chinesefood.lv/images/logo_lv.jpg