PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about people you went to high school with....

CharlieMac
06-09-2006, 01:44 AM
You'd think that 10 years later, you wouldn't have them anymore.

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2006, 01:45 AM
I hope it was a dream, cause if it really happened I should be in jail right now.

CharlieMac
06-09-2006, 01:46 AM
B+

That was pretty good.

atxrocker
06-09-2006, 01:51 AM
yeah for real. i had a dream about some middle school friends few months back. dreams are very weird.

batman2883
06-09-2006, 08:05 AM
i still talk to all the people from high school that were worth talking to

ashbeeigh
06-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Well seeing it was only three years ago, not too weird. And I still talk to and see a bunxh of them. But, after 10 years, that may be a little out of the ordinary.

SpursWoman
06-09-2006, 12:24 PM
I haven't been in high school for 16 years, but just now at the park & rec office picking up a permit I saw this guy I had a MAJOR crush on when I was a sophomore. And he recognized me! haha. :spin

John Doe
06-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Was he fat and bald?

Melmart1
06-09-2006, 12:59 PM
I graduated 12 yrs ago and still have nightmares about the nuns.

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2006, 01:01 PM
I've had dreams were I'm doing some chick, and then when I wake up and my girlfriend is laying next to me, I almost feel like I cheated.

SpursWoman
06-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Was he fat and bald?

No, that was me. :depressed :lol

jcrod
06-09-2006, 01:15 PM
I finished 14 yrs ago and I can't remember the last time I had a dream of someone from highschool, so i guess I don't. But I do have dreams of old friends, not neccessarily HS.

Darrin
06-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm 3 years removed from graduating and I occasionally have a dream about them. Not very often.

sportsaremylife
06-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Its cool Spicoli, I bet your girl is having those same dreams :lol

I talked to my girl about that before and she said it's happened to her too, blows eh? As long as she is not going out there acting it out I am straight.

Sad to be having dreams about people from high school though, livin in the past and shit. Hope those weren't the great years of your lives...losers

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2006, 07:37 PM
My dreams have never been about any chicks in highschool though. Mainly just random chicks.

SpursWoman
06-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah...losers. Because dreaming about your mortgage payment, $400 electricity bills and new rotors for your car is so much more indicative of a fulfilling life!

angel_luv
06-09-2006, 08:00 PM
There was this guy that I was in love with when I was high school age.
We were actually very good friends growing up until he just left my life suddenly (with no explanation) when I was 18.

Since then I have had reoccuring and progressing dreams about him.

In the beginning I didn't dream about him at all. Then about a year after our " break up" ( for lack of a better word) I sporadically would dream that I was different place trying to find the guy only I couldn't.

A year or so after that I started having dreams that I found the guy's house but no one was home.
The next year and still sporadically, I started having dreams that his family was at the home and invited me in. I would visit with them while waiting for the guy but always woke up before he got there.
For all these, I always dreamt about the same house- one I have never seen in real life.

And then early this year, two or three times, I dreamt that the guy and I were together talking. Too bad each time he was a jerk.

But still, isn't that weird?

jman3000
06-09-2006, 08:07 PM
I always remembered the girls at my highschool to be fairly hot... but through the wonders of MySpace... I've come to the conclusion that none of them are really worth dreaming about : /

lilmads
06-09-2006, 08:20 PM
There was this guy that I was in love with when I was high school age.
We were actually very good friends growing up until he just left my life suddenly (with no explanation) when I was 18.

Since then I have had reoccuring and progressing dreams about him.

In the beginning I didn't dream about him at all. Then about a year after our " break up" ( for lack of a better word) I sporadically would dream that I was different place trying to find the guy only I couldn't.

A year or so after that I started having dreams that I found the guy's house but no one was home.
The next year and still sporadically, I started having dreams that his family was at the home and invited me in. I would visit with them while waiting for the guy but always woke up before he got there.
For all these, I always dreamt about the same house- one I have never seen in real life.

And then early this year, two or three times, I dreamt that the guy and I were together talking. Too bad each time he was a jerk.

But still, isn't that weird?

Very weird Angel... but sometimes our dreams are a sign :) You never know...

angel_luv
06-09-2006, 08:33 PM
It is probably just my psyche revealing the stages of my getting over him.

It's been way too long.

angel_luv
06-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Oh my gosh you guys.

The craziest thing just happened to me.

I recently had to change around my whole room ( unrelated story). In the process I found a whole bunch of books I haven't had out of storage for years.

Today I had the sudden urge to read one of the aforementioned books.

When I opened it a piece of paper fell out. It is a letter from that guy ( previous posts) that I have kept dreaming about all these years.

I don't know if I can adequately express what a big deal it is that I found this letter- how slim the odds were.

The guy and I had talked by e-mail daily so at one point I had a huge collection of letters from him. But, in a desperate attempt to get over him back in 2000 I destroyed them all.
Or so I thought.

Wow!