PDA

View Full Version : Year of the Zebra

dbestpro
06-09-2006, 07:15 PM
I have solved the problem of the Spurs not being in the finals. I already have conceded that the Dallas Zebras have been awarded the championship. This acutally happened in game 2 against San Antonio. No need to watch anymore. No need to discuss this year. Go ahead Dallas. Paint your faces black and white in honor of your heros and burn your town down. We will move on and allow you this asterisk year. 2006 will be know as "The year of the Zebra". (Steelers-Mavs -?)

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2006, 07:24 PM
I have solved the problem of the Spurs not being in the finals. I already have conceded that the Dallas Zebras have been awarded the championship. This acutally happened in game 2 against San Antonio. No need to watch anymore. No need to discuss this year. Go ahead Dallas. Paint your faces black and white in honor of your heros and burn your town down. We will move on and allow you this asterisk year. 2006 will be know as "The year of the Zebra". (Steelers-Mavs -?)
No need to post about it anymore either.

dbestpro
06-09-2006, 07:25 PM
I guess that means you have quit this forum for the rest of the year. I wish you well.

Obstructed_View
06-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Wow. Glad to know that's the reason. And by the way, go root for someone else. The Mavericks have plenty of room for pantywaists who cry about the calls after every loss.

thispego
06-09-2006, 07:32 PM
we DID lose because of poor reffing, not the series but a game or two, it's funny how lots of people deny that

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2006, 07:33 PM
No one is denying it. Some just need to L.I.G.

gospursgojas
06-09-2006, 07:35 PM
we DID lose because of poor reffing, not the series but a game or two, it's funny how lots of people deny that

Most people deny it b/c if not, then they will be called crybabies and such...

The refs DID give the Mavs a game or two, and in a 7 game series one game IS the series. But most of us have gotten over it, so the orig. poster should too....

thispego
06-09-2006, 07:39 PM
true true

ChumpDumper
06-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Dude....