PDA

View Full Version : rumor mill ben wallace will have bulls on short list

ducks
06-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Rumor mill
There are still whispers Bucks center Jamaal Magloire could end up being traded to the Toronto Raptors, and that super-sub guard Mo Williams could accompany him in a blockbuster deal. Swingman Mo Peterson and forward Charlie Villanueva are the Raptors most prominently mentioned in such a deal. … Speaking of the Raptors, I’m hearing they are getting some tempting offers for the No. 1 overall pick. One scenario would have Raptors flip-flop picks with a team that is selecting in the top five and receiving a starting player as well. … The Allen Iverson Trade Watch is officially on. The scuttlebutt is the 76ers will trade the mercurial guard this summer. … There is growing sentiment that Detroit free-agent center Ben Wallace will have the Chicago Bulls on his short list of teams this summer. “From what I saw in the playoffs, it sure didn’t look like he wants to stay in Detroit,’’ an NBA coach said. … Is Latrell Sprewell’s career over? Some NBA officials have serious reservations whether Sprewell has anything left in his tank. And this is the guy who turned down an offer in excess of $20 million before last season to stay with the Minnesota Timberwolves..

http://journaltimes.com/nucleus/index.php?itemid=6132

ducks
06-10-2006, 10:00 AM
spreewell you are a fool

ducks
06-10-2006, 10:11 AM
I would not be shocked to see ben wallace with bulls
it would be his team. they made it in the playoffs without him
he could really help chandler and mentor him.
he would get all the glory if bulls go deep in playoffs

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-10-2006, 10:50 AM
It's called leverage for a bigger contract ducks.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-11-2006, 01:00 PM
lol..ben will re-sign..and i would love to see the toronto/bucks trade

Vinnie_Johnson
06-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Yes I don't see Ben Leaving Detroit.

Bob Lanier
06-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Chicago sounds right. Hopefully we can get Chandler in return. :(

Rip-Hamilton32
06-11-2006, 07:34 PM
lol...don't think like that..we need ben not chandler

Vinnie_Johnson
06-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Chicago sounds right. Hopefully we can get Chandler in return. :(

Screw that I would take Dang and Gordon though LOL

Rip-Hamilton32
06-11-2006, 08:07 PM
lol..deng and gordon are alright but do we need more guards?

Bob Lanier
06-11-2006, 08:10 PM
lol...don't think like that..we need ben not chandler
Ben doesn't need the Pistons. More importantly, Ben probably doesn't want to play for the Pistons for so long as Flip Saunders is the coach. Chandler is a serviceable replacement (at least even as a shotblocker, rebounder, and passer, is bigger, plays better post defense, could develop an offensive game, can hit more than half his free throws, fouls a ton), and "serviceable" is better than nothing.

I don't want to get rid of Ben, even though he is rapidly approaching the end of his career and is much less effective and consistent by the year. He's still one of the premier help defenders in the game. He's still the best player on the team. But, if he does go, something is better than nothing.

Rasheed-Chandler-McDyess-Davis-Maxiell could probably get the Pistons back to the ECF, which is realistically the best they can hope for anyway.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-11-2006, 08:18 PM
lol..well your right..ben is near the end of his career but don't you think he should end his career in detroit

Vinnie_Johnson
06-11-2006, 08:47 PM
lol..deng and gordon are alright but do we need more guards?

Deng is a forward he's 6-9 and wide how about him and chandler.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-11-2006, 08:56 PM
lol true..hmm i donno sure they would boost our offence but ben is our co-captain and still my favorite player

freedom&justice
06-12-2006, 12:55 AM
if Ben does go to Chiacago we'd realistically try to get a big in return, probably Chandler..but I'd rather get Ben Gordon for that scoring.