PDA

View Full Version : i got it, the answer to half our problems

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2006, 10:04 AM
just do what it do to get back stephen jackson

gospursgojas
06-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Ohh no you di-int

I agree with you. I would love to have S-Jax back, but here come the "Stephen Jackson is a poor shooter with poorer shot selection" peeps

Tobias
06-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Stephen Jackson is a poor shooter with poorer shot selection

;)

Russ
06-11-2006, 10:51 AM
Spurs would probably be going for their 4th title in a row if they still had Jack.

SPARKY
06-11-2006, 11:16 AM
If Jack could be brought back, do it. I'm sure the Spurs would balk again at his price though.

gospursgojas
06-11-2006, 11:17 AM
If Jack could be brought back, do it. I'm sure the Spurs would balk again at his price though.

You mean Stephen Jackson's agent's price...

GrandeDavid
06-11-2006, 11:24 AM
No way, no David Robinson to keep him in line. And we don't need a streaky shooter, but a slasher who can get to the rim. Other than that, the team is fine as is. They're winning the championship next season with this exact roster, much less if changes are made, tweaks to the roster. No Jack.

gospursgojas
06-11-2006, 11:39 AM
We have Kiwi to keep him in line

strangeweather
06-11-2006, 12:13 PM
He's not a free agent, so it's not a question of negotiation.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-11-2006, 01:02 PM

Well seeings he's under contract for the next four years, we wouldn't have to worry about that.

And then Tim would have four years to convince him to switch to Tim's agent :)

T Park
06-11-2006, 01:45 PM
no David Robinson to keep him in line

:lol

yeah right

more like, pop is there to keep him in line.

Give me a break Grande, you wouldnt take Stephen Jackson over Brent Barry?

If you say yes, then you need to see a shrink.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2006, 06:13 PM
i did not read a single reply so this comment is not targetted towards anyone, but any chodes who are against bringing back jackson at all costs need only to look at the sheer number of clutch threes he hit for us in the 2003 playoffs, particularly the fourth quarter.

lakers, mavs, nets
he fucking did the damn thing

that and he's fucking long, and him and duncan had a tendancy to look for each other every time they had the ball

fucking idiot ass front office that let him go

ya'll complain about turnovers
big fucking deal

NVE turned it over at least twice every time he was inserted into a game

spurs are going to turn it over no matter what

but with jackson on the floor, alongside bowen, man we had two fucking bad ass perimeter defenders

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2006, 06:33 PM
i did not read a single reply so this comment is not targetted towards anyone, but any chodes who are against bringing back jackson at all costs need only to look at the sheer number of clutch threes he hit for us in the 2003 playoffs, particularly the fourth quarter.

lakers, mavs, nets
he fucking did the damn thing

that and he's fucking long, and him and duncan had a tendancy to look for each other every time they had the ball

fucking idiot ass front office that let him go

ya'll complain about turnovers
big fucking deal

NVE turned it over at least twice every time he was inserted into a game

spurs are going to turn it over no matter what

but with jackson on the floor, alongside bowen, man we had two fucking bad ass perimeter defenders

you mean there was once a player who hit threes in fourth quarters for nba playoff games, consistently, from series to series?

you mean he actually passed to and received passes from duncan?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2006, 06:34 PM
you mean there was once a player who hit threes in fourth quarters for nba playoff games, consistently, from series to series?

you mean he actually passed to and received passes from duncan?

You think thets bad, CBF

rememba when hedo did jack shit in the playoffs as a LONG SMALL FORWARD

rememba when defense was a virtue

SPARKY
06-11-2006, 09:29 PM

I mean that he has 4 years and $27 mil left on his contract.

Bob Lanier
06-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Larry Bird would probably trade him for Rasho.

Get rid of one dumb, chucking, cancerous, defenseless, no rebounding jackass with a lousy attitude and acquire one slow white player. Sounds like a fair trade.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2006, 11:45 PM
you think thets bad

rememba when spurs played defense

loveforthegame
06-11-2006, 11:55 PM
We can dream but Rasho/Barry works for Jackson/Croshere.

Jackson is an upgrade over Barry and Croshere is more about getting rid of Rasho's contract than getting an upgrade there.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2006, 12:18 AM
you think thets bad

rememba when anti Sjax fans have no response to the fact that he hit multiple clutch fourth quarter threes for an entire playoff run?

MissAllThat
06-12-2006, 12:45 AM
I always liked Stephen :)

But what we really need is to find someone who wants Rasho. Impossible, I know :depressed

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 02:00 AM
No way, no David Robinson to keep him in line. And we don't need a streaky shooter, but a slasher who can get to the rim. Other than that, the team is fine as is. They're winning the championship next season with this exact roster, much less if changes are made, tweaks to the roster. No Jack.

Um, David wasn't around the first time either.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 02:01 AM
I always liked Stephen :)

But what we really need is to find someone who wants Rasho. Impossible, I know :depressed

You'll have better luck getting a gay man to read Playboy. :elephant

NCaliSpurs
06-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Is there anyone here that hasn't wanted him back?

Do you think Pop has not dreamed of having a strong guy like that out there to mix it up?

He is under contract, and we don't really have anything the Pacers would want, unless of course, he COMPLETELY wore out his welcome in Indiana, which I don't think is the case.

nkdlunch
06-12-2006, 09:26 AM
jackson has learns bad habits in Indiana. He is a ballhog at times, he reminds me of Stackhouse. Fuck him

DarrinS
06-12-2006, 09:28 AM
No spankyou