spurs=bling
06-11-2006, 10:20 PM
nope.

v2freak
06-11-2006, 10:34 PM
You are not alone

Brutalis
06-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I will get banned if a say the word for what he is.

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2006, 11:17 PM
He's a cunt, but do to his perfomance now, some team is gonna get robbed next year when they give him the max.

strangeweather
06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
He's a cunt, but do to his perfomance now, some team is gonna get robbed next year when they give him the max.
I'm betting he stays with the Mavs, so it couldn't happen to a more-deserving owner. :lol

bonzi_isaspurskiller
06-11-2006, 11:22 PM
i thought i was the only one who thought this guy was a complete piece of shit. even hearing his fucking voice makes me want to crack a skull.

samikeyp
06-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Im sure Finley is not too crazy about him! :)

Shank
06-12-2006, 12:30 AM
What'd he do?

Amarelooms
06-12-2006, 12:37 AM
So sad Spurs fans...pathetic in fact. Yeah Terry sucks...just like that jumper he rained in Duncan's grill lol. Terry is a great competitor and shooter......

samikeyp
06-12-2006, 12:40 AM
Who said he sucks?

It was also a Kings fan who started this thread.

What is sad is that you lump all Spurs fans as being of the same mindset. I thought you were smarter than that.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
06-12-2006, 12:42 AM
So sad Spurs fans...pathetic in fact. Yeah Terry sucks...just like that jumper he rained in Duncan's grill lol. Terry is a great competitor and shooter......

im not a spurs fan. and am not impressed by dirty players who punch other guys in the balls in a playoff series. before that, he was a piece of shit. put your goddamn homerism aside, please for the love of fucking god cuz its sickening. jason terry is an absolute asshole who not to long ago was a poster child in ATLANTA. he is by no means a superstar. still, i suppose you gotta respect his game. i mean, not everyone in the league resorts to dirty cheap shots in crutial plays. what a fuckin thug. jason fuckin terry thinks he is playing street ball or some shit, that dirty cocksucker.

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 12:52 AM
ShaQ is a dirty player.. If ever there was one........... Posey... Please...

I have not really seen Terry play all that dirty.......... With the one exception... But Finley was piling on............

Not like Terry is a Malone or Stockton...............

Or reached around and tugged Finley's nuts............

Now that is low IMO..................

Shank
06-12-2006, 12:59 AM
im not a spurs fan. and am not impressed by dirty players who punch other guys in the balls in a playoff series. before that, he was a piece of shit. put your goddamn homerism aside, please for the love of fucking god cuz its sickening. jason terry is an absolute asshole who not to long ago was a poster child in ATLANTA. he is by no means a superstar. still, i suppose you gotta respect his game. i mean, not everyone in the league resorts to dirty cheap shots in crutial plays. what a fuckin thug. jason fuckin terry thinks he is playing street ball or some shit, that dirty cocksucker.

Aside from the punch, I'm not understanding where any of this is coming from.

samikeyp
06-12-2006, 01:09 AM
I would have to agree...what else has Terry done that could be considered dirty?

MissAllThat
06-12-2006, 01:29 AM
No

samikeyp
06-12-2006, 01:30 AM
I don't hate the guy....I thought his "I didn't do anything wrong" approach was stupid but he is a hell of a player.

JHoLove
06-12-2006, 02:03 AM
Aside from the punch, I'm not understanding where any of this is coming from.

Me neither. It's something I've been wondering.

angryllama
06-12-2006, 02:10 AM
Terry simply responded poorly in a situation where a guy hip checked him in the head (Ginobili), and another guy piled on while putting his crotch in his face (Finley). Not to mention the fact that it was one of the final plays of a toughly contested game in a fiercely contested series. Tempers flared. Terry made a poor choice.

Did any of you catch Terry and Finley hugging after the series was over?

dieman8686
06-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Your acting as if he came straight up to Finely and punched him with all his might, and all the immature ranting has me confused on why exactly you hate this guy...OR was there a "personal" reason why you hate him that can be linked to what Kobe did? If it is, just speak out, you will get help and counseling. I'm sure that that anger will be put away once he is put behind bars or at least pays mucho dinero to buy himself out.

dieman8686
06-12-2006, 02:35 AM
I don't hate the guy....I thought his "I didn't do anything wrong" approach was stupid but he is a hell of a player.
I really don't know what your talking about, Terry came out and admitted he was at fault, and was almost begging for forgiveness. Mark Cuban fits your qoute more about the particular scene.

DubMcDub
06-12-2006, 02:57 AM
I find it weird that people are still making posts about how they hate Jason Terry, citing only "the punch" as a reason....3-4 weeks after it happened.

What is it, every time he makes a shot youre reminded that he punched a guy in the balls once? Get over it. He's a decent family man with a strong faith and a good player to boot.

nobodi_home
06-12-2006, 03:45 AM
If you hate Terry, it just shows you're a sour-head. Terry is a good player. His play helped beat SAS, true, but we should maintain good sportsmanship and show a dash of respect,, even if it hurts. After all, it was not so much Terry that beat SAS but careless Manu who could not resist fouling Dirk when any dimwit would know not to foul, and Duncan who could not put in a little layup. Had these things happened, Dallas would not be in the Finals. So why hate Terry. I'd say it's a better bet to hate Spurs players who dropped the ball bigtime.

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm actually starting to like Jason Terry after seeing him against the Heat. :)

Shank
06-12-2006, 10:15 AM
he stops
he pops
he draws the foul

what's not to like?

What? The more I read of your crap, the more I'm convinced you don't know a thing about the game.

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey!!! Don't be messing around with Ducks. He's smarter than you'll ever be, punk!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-12-2006, 10:46 AM
ihate this monkey bastard !!!!! hahhahaha!

TheSanityAnnex
06-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Terry has game.

pussyface
06-12-2006, 11:20 AM
although Terry is a baller and among my personal favorites of all the Mavs, im pretty sure I would hate him if I was a Heat fan for using his arms to make flying gestures while scorching my team for 32.

that type of shit drives me crazy when people do it to the Mavs.

Amarelooms
06-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Ummm this just in......the JET is on the run-way. Let's hope he lands in Miami and is ready to FIRE IT UP. Gonna be tough for the Mavs to win Game 6...have no doubt Miami will give it their all and the refs are going to do their best to help em too. Mavs against the world just gotta keep it close and try and steal it in the 4th.

pussyface
06-12-2006, 11:34 AM
...cant see the Heat really handling us in a game.

this one is not going to be easy by any means, but I think if Miami wins it they'll have to take a close game.

On the other hand I think we could play well and beating them pretty solidly.

mabber
06-12-2006, 11:57 AM
I find it weird that people are still making posts about how they hate Jason Terry, citing only "the punch" as a reason....3-4 weeks after it happened.
What is it, every time he makes a shot youre reminded that he punched a guy in the balls once? Get over it. He's a decent family man with a strong faith and a good player to boot.

Seems like it's been longer than that. I almost forgot that we played the Spurs. They should have ended the NBA season after that series cuz those were, by far, the 2 best teams in the league.

Pandaemonaeon
06-12-2006, 08:56 PM
ihate this monkey bastard !!!!! hahhahaha!

I love Jason Terry but he should really stop flexing his muscles after every shot. The Jet stance makes sense and is acceptable but flexing? :depressed

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Terry simply responded poorly in a situation where a guy hip checked him in the head (Ginobili), and another guy piled on while putting his crotch in his face (Finley). Not to mention the fact that it was one of the final plays of a toughly contested game in a fiercely contested series. Tempers flared. Terry made a poor choice.

Did any of you catch Terry and Finley hugging after the series was over?

LOL.... I recall an interview a day or two later and Finley had nothing but good things to say about him....

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Seems like it's been longer than that. I almost forgot that we played the Spurs. They should have ended the NBA season after that series cuz those were, by far, the 2 best teams in the league.

TRUE DAT!!!!

ducks
06-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey!!! Don't be messing around with Ducks. He's smarter than you'll ever be, punk!

thanks 1parker1 :elephant

snowboarder
06-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I have nothing to hate against Terry

DubMcDub
06-13-2006, 01:03 AM
I guess it's just because I'm a Mavs fan but I think the "Jet" pose and running down the court like that after he scores is pretty cool. Not too flamboyant or flashy (i.e. Walkers little dance that he does)...just a clever play on his nickname.

But who knows, maybe if I was a fan of a different team I'd hate it.