PDA

View Full Version : Shaq... 5 fucking points?

baseline bum
06-11-2006, 10:57 PM
What the fuck? Duncan hung 32 a game on these guys.

Russ
06-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Looks like centers don't work against these Mavs.

spursparker9
06-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Duncan > Shaq

whottt
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Shaq got Drobbed when JWill started to think he was Jordan.

ducks
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM
shaq looked ok against pistons
why is he playing like shit

whottt
06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
He's getting doubled...there's nothing he can do about it if his perimeter guys don't step up. NBA D 101.

It would help if he could hit some of those FT's.

ducks
06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
it shows you david and duncan are greater then shaq

when the dream "shoolled david"
david was getting tripled team and david was single covering the dream

baseline bum
06-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Damn... Horry was talking some shit on KABC 7 in LA... he said he'd never root for the Mavs after all the unsportsmanlike acts they committed against the Spurs.

leemajors
06-11-2006, 11:24 PM
it was weird, they came back on the mavs in the first half when shaq sat out. mourning was able to score cuz they weren't doubling him. shaq came back in and the mavs never looked back. heat shooters need to impersonate players with pulses or this could be a sweep.

spurs=bling
06-11-2006, 11:25 PM
pathetic

REDLION#22
06-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Shaq ONLY PLAYED 20 FUCKING MINUTES,but he's not done yet next game he will be ready,he is still the league's most dominant center,he just reserves himself for critical moments;)

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2006, 11:42 PM
Shaq ONLY PLAYED 20 FUCKING MINUTES,but he's not done yet next game he will be ready,he is still the league's most dominant center,he just reserves himself for critical moments;)

don't you like being on a board where you can say fucking

ShoogarBear
06-11-2006, 11:51 PM
It used to be that game 2 of the Finals was a "critical moment" for Shaq.

Mavs_man_41
06-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Duncan > Shaq

:lol

~Sweetmelody~
06-11-2006, 11:59 PM
I think Shaq was embarrassed :oops
K more like he was angry, but was he angry at himself or his teammates...

MWILL
06-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Shaq gets doubled, wade can't shoot for shit, Walker is a turnover waiting to happen, & the rest of the team needs to work on their layups.

FACE IT HEAT/SPUR FANS THEIR DONE!!!!!

big3bigD
06-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Damn... Horry was talking some shit on KABC 7 in LA... he said he'd never root for the Mavs after all the unsportsmanlike acts they committed against the Spurs.

lol. I don't see where Horry could possibly have a problem with anybody. He kicked the whole thing off by biting Stack AND Terry.

I don't think that Horry is very high on any Mavs concern list anyway. He certainly wasn't any concern during the series with his old, tired play.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
06-12-2006, 12:10 AM
shaq had a shit game. it happens. he is still hungry and if wade is on his A game and the role players PLAY THEIR FUCKING ROLE then heat have a chance. shaq is aging of course, but not in a few days. he had a bad game, believe me the big man will be pissed and make something happen next game. if miami wins both at home i say they still have an excellent chance at winning this thing.

ponky
06-12-2006, 12:24 AM
It used to be that game 2 of the Finals was a "critical moment" for Shaq.

yeah, like four hours ago...anyway, he wasn't reserving his self for anything, riley benched him the entire fourth, i don't know if it was because of the poor play or because of the 48 hour turnaround between games 2-3

and like someone posted above, duncan > shaq...more versatile player, varied shot selection, better ft%, etc....although shaq is being double-teamed and his teammates are not stepping up when he is forced to dish out to them

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 12:30 AM
HAHAhheeeeeee..

THNX Eric Dampier...........

bonzi_isaspurskiller
06-12-2006, 12:31 AM
although shaq is being double-teamed and his teammates are not stepping up when he is forced to dish out to them

not stepping up? lets see...
jwill=roleplayer
haslem=roleplayer
walker=roleplayer
payton=roleplayer
posey=roleplayer
rest of bench=role-motherfucking-players

if any of these motherfuckers stepped up like they are supposed to in the goddamn finals at least this shit would be competitive. shaq and wade are a great core but NEED HELP. if i was riley i would stick a foot up a buncha asses tonight. fuckin assholes.

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Yea they may need to step up...... but ShaQ still only scored 5 points....

ponky
06-12-2006, 12:35 AM
not stepping up? lets see...
jwill=roleplayer
haslem=roleplayer
walker=roleplayer
payton=roleplayer
posey=roleplayer
rest of bench=role-motherfucking-players

if any of these motherfuckers stepped up like they are supposed to in the goddamn finals at least this shit would be competitive. shaq and wade are a great core but NEED HELP. if i was riley i would stick a foot up a buncha asses tonight. fuckin assholes.

ummm, this was my point...j-will has disappeared since the first quarter of game one, posey hasn't shown up at all, haslem has an excuse with his hard foul inury, payton - doesn't surprise me, walker did play well tonight but only after shaq was benched for the last fifteen minutes of the game

ponky
06-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Yea they may need to step up...... but ShaQ still only scored 5 points....

LMFAO, pleeeeeeeeeeze change that avatar, it scares me!

whottt
06-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Gotta agree...Mavs are just packing the paint and the Heat shooters aren't coming through.

It's their lack of shooting that is hurting them.

This didn't happen to the Spurs because the Spurs have shooting coming out the wazoo...it's the one thing they have in abundance, finally.

As great as Wade is...he's not much of a shooter.

Payton and JWill aren't either...

Walker thinks he is, but isn't.

And even worse half the time they aren't even going through Shaq when he is on the court, forcing shots, shooting early in the clock.

Shaq probably wishing he had DFish and Horry about right now.

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 12:43 AM
LMFAO, pleeeeeeeeeeze change that avatar, it scares me!
It is suppose to.............

A northern California possum will just roll over dead with one look=Dinner is served..lol

I will remove it after it has served it's purpose... A few more days... :wakeup

MWILL
06-12-2006, 12:45 AM
The MAVS are just the better team, period.

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-12-2006, 12:47 AM
The MAVS are just the better team, period.

True, I think they have won over twenty of the last 22 games or something like that...........

ponky
06-12-2006, 12:50 AM
True, I think they have won over twenty of the last 22 games or something like that...........

and they have won 7 game threes straight on the road!!! i did read that whole thread about that kings mod, that's pretty sad how they don't let people have some fun

Pistons < Spurs
06-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Shaq Fined Immediately Following Game 2

12th June, 2006 - 1:55 am
Press Release - Miami Heat center Shaquille O’Neal has been fined $10,000 for failing to make himself available to the media following Miami’s 99-85 loss to Dallas at Game 2 of the 2006 NBA Finals at American Airlines Center. In addition, the Miami Heat organization has been fined $25,000 for failing to ensure that its players comply with NBA media interview rules.

The fines were announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Senior Vice President, Basketball Operations.

polandprzem
06-12-2006, 01:00 AM

Nick Anderson and Denis Scott as well :)

MDE!

AMOS7
06-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Heat can take this. Next three in Miami will be huge. Promise.

MWILL
06-12-2006, 01:08 AM

WOW! I was looking forward to see what Shaq says. :lol

The Heat is a JOKE! Detroit made Miami look REALLY GOOD.

polandprzem
06-12-2006, 01:14 AM
WOW! I was looking forward to see what Shaq says. :lol

The Heat is a JOKE! Detroit made Miami look REALLY GOOD.

Yea and think about Cleveland takeing Det to the seventh game. It looks like East is sooo weak. Even Sacto would have some chance against Miami. Well it looks like it right now

MWILL
06-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Yea and think about Cleveland takeing Det to the seventh game. It looks like East is sooo weak. Even Sacto would have some chance against Miami. Well it looks like it right now

YOUR RIGHT! I almost forgot about that.

Looks like (depending on free agency) the championship is going to the West for a little while. Your boys better be ready next year.

Pistons < Spurs
06-12-2006, 01:20 AM

Looks like (depending on free agency) the championship is going to the West for a little while. Your boys better be ready next year.

You're not really counting the Pistons out of the race are you? LOL

baseline bum
06-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Dallas has looked really strong this whole playoffs. 8-2 at home and 6-3 on the road is pretty freaking solid. For comparison's sake, on our titles:

1999 - home: 7-1, away: 8-1
2003 - home: 8-4, away: 8-4
2005 - home: 9-3, away: 7-4

MWILL
06-12-2006, 01:37 AM
You're not really counting the Pistons out of the race are you? LOL

Depending on your offseason, I don't see Big Ben coming back.
I see him as a Spur, Sun, or maybe a New Jersey net.

MWILL
06-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Heat can take this. Next three in Miami will be huge. Promise.

I promise u Miami won't get any better than they are now.

FACE IT.. IT'S OVER!

dav4463
06-12-2006, 01:54 AM
lol. I don't see where Horry could possibly have a problem with anybody. He kicked the whole thing off by biting Stack AND Terry.

I don't think that Horry is very high on any Mavs concern list anyway. He certainly wasn't any concern during the series with his old, tired play.

Do Mavericks and their fans EVER do anything wrong? From the ones I know, I am beginning to believe that everything Maverick is PERFECT and basketball wasn't really invented until the 05-06 season!

angryllama
06-12-2006, 02:05 AM
Dallas defended Shaq extremely well. They are probably the only team in the NBA so equipped to do so. Dampier's strength is his ability to maneuver his body by using strength (boxing out, sealing defenders, pushing people out of the post, etc.) in the lane. Diop is also another big, strong defender who can give Shaq other problems by using his quickness and athleticism to force the post passes into awkward spots for Shaq.

Dallas' center combo is the best 1-2 punch of any center combo in the league on defense.

Avery Johnson (Del or Don Nelson...whoever made the suggestion) is the guy responsible for eliminating Shaq from game 2. He rotated Nowitzki over on the double team. Shaq had trouble finding the open guy over Dirk's 7 feet and long arms while Damp or Diop held ground and defended the underneath pass. Brilliant. Only a couple of teams have a center strong and long enough to play Shaq while sending a super tall athlete over to take away passing lanes.

Shaq played 28 minutes and came up with 5 points (what!?) and 6 boards (huh?!?). He did not have a block or a steal.

polandprzem
06-12-2006, 02:07 AM

My boys were ready :pctoss

But dallas had a practices with Memphis and were pretty healthy with Devin harris playing the best games of the season and it took one mistake (whoever - player, referee or one play and the spurs would be in the "Finals")
:pctoss once again

Burn531
06-12-2006, 02:35 AM

A Sun? Come on now they got so many big bodies they don't need him. Why would a defensive player want to go to a place were they have never heard of the word anyway.

himat
06-12-2006, 05:43 AM
He's getting doubled...there's nothing he can do about it if his perimeter guys don't step up. NBA D 101.

It would help if he could hit some of those FT's.

Jason Williams and Antione Walker looked like Larry Bird the way they were shooting against the Pistons. I think the heat wanted to beat the Pistons more than win the NBA championship.

himat
06-12-2006, 05:46 AM

:lol Ben is getting ticked because some games the team doesn't play defense like they can. You think he'd want to go to phoenix and nj? he'd die over there. If Ben goes to the Spurs than you can book them a championship, but if he stays here in Detroit Pistons have another great shot. Davidson (Pistons owner) has supposedly given the green light to Joe Dumars to spend some money to improve the holes in the bench.

windboy226
06-12-2006, 06:20 AM

Guess Superman retreated to his Fortress of Solitude after running into the kryptonite known as Erica Dampier.

ALVAREZ6
06-12-2006, 06:33 AM
Shaq is a washed up chode

Texas_Ranger
06-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Shaq played fucking bad tonight. Only 5 pts. is not enough to win Dallas.

leemajors
06-12-2006, 08:07 AM
Gotta agree...Mavs are just packing the paint and the Heat shooters aren't coming through.

It's their lack of shooting that is hurting them.

This didn't happen to the Spurs because the Spurs have shooting coming out the wazoo...it's the one thing they have in abundance, finally.

As great as Wade is...he's not much of a shooter.

Payton and JWill aren't either...

Walker thinks he is, but isn't.

And even worse half the time they aren't even going through Shaq when he is on the court, forcing shots, shooting early in the clock.

or even damon/eddie jones.

leemajors
06-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Dallas defended Shaq extremely well. They are probably the only team in the NBA so equipped to do so. Dampier's strength is his ability to maneuver his body by using strength (boxing out, sealing defenders, pushing people out of the post, etc.) in the lane. Diop is also another big, strong defender who can give Shaq other problems by using his quickness and athleticism to force the post passes into awkward spots for Shaq.

Dallas' center combo is the best 1-2 punch of any center combo in the league on defense.

Avery Johnson (Del or Don Nelson...whoever made the suggestion) is the guy responsible for eliminating Shaq from game 2. He rotated Nowitzki over on the double team. Shaq had trouble finding the open guy over Dirk's 7 feet and long arms while Damp or Diop held ground and defended the underneath pass. Brilliant. Only a couple of teams have a center strong and long enough to play Shaq while sending a super tall athlete over to take away passing lanes.

Shaq played 28 minutes and came up with 5 points (what!?) and 6 boards (huh?!?). He did not have a block or a steal.

shaq didn't have that much trouble passing out of the double team. no one was hitting the shots afterwards.

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 08:22 AM
Um, Shaq only attempted 5 shots the entire game. Why? First, guys like Williams and Walker were were taking way too many shots for role players. Second, Mavs were double teaming Shaq, and you could tell their main purpose was to stop Shaq and let the other Heat players beat them. It worked because Thirdly, no one was hitting their shots. Heat shot something like 35% in the first half when they were down 16. Wade was missing shots and turning the ball over, Walker and Williams were of no help, as neither was the Miami bench. Hence the reason why the Mavs could afford to double up Shaq. As soon as he was doubled, Shaq did a pretty decent job of passing the ball out to the open perimeter player. Problem is, they kept missing.

Also, it would help if Shaq could make a freakin FT every now and again. I would think that this Game 2 of the NBA finals, when you're teams down 1-0 would be considered a "critical time."

sanman53
06-12-2006, 08:40 AM
5pts for Shaq in the Finals = Me smiling

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 08:47 AM
^:lol I'll agree with that.

MadDog73
06-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Shaq, and the Heat, are done.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs sweep...

Wouldn't it be fitting? Shaq's first finals started with a sweep, his last finals appearence could end that way!

JamStone
06-12-2006, 09:05 AM
The Pistons were going to get swept after game 2 last year. I would hold off with the "Mavs will sweep" prognostications.

Dallas is simply playing better, but there are a few things to consider.

1. While Detroit played Shaq straight-up with single coverage most of the time, the Pistons did double occassionally. The difference is that Detroit didn't come so aggressively with the double teams. Detroit would send a soft double and it would not come immediately, thereby giving Shaq very good positioning and good passing lanes to hit open cutters.

2. Size of the defenders and the double-teamers plays a role as well. DeSagana Diop and Erick Dampier are both bigger than anyone the Pistons had defending Shaq. And, a lot of the times, Dirk was the one sent to double team Shaq. You have two 7-footers with great length defending Shaq, and all of a sudden the passing lanes are extremely tight and narrow for Shaq to pass out of the double team.

3. Dwyane Wade has not been as effective. Even in game 1 when Wade had 28 points, he was 10-25. Wade shot well over 60% in the Detroit series. Whether it's effects from his illness or it's the way Avery Johnson is sending different and fresh defenders at him, Wade's inefficiency has allowed for those more aggressive double-teams on Shaq, as all of the help defenders are not so concerned about Wade's slashing.

4. Frustration. It's in Shaq's eyes when he doesn't get the ball when he has great position. It's in Wade's eyes when he aggressively attacks the rim and doesn't get a call. In the Detroit series, in almost every game, both Shaq and Wade started off very well in the first quarter, got the bounces, hit their shots, got the calls. It opened everything up in their respective games as well as for their teammates. Now, when the bounces don't fall their way and they don't the ball or don't get the call, they are just frustrated and play frustrated.

5. Dallas can score. When Detroit played good defense and stopped Shaq or Wade on a possession, they were not always able to capitalize at the other end by getting baskets. Dallas pushes the ball much better and gets some easy scoring opportunities in transition or on a delayes fast break. The ability of Dallas to score puts a lot more pressure on Miami at the offensive end to keep up to pace. Detroit never really put that sort of pressure on Miami even when Detroit played good defense.

All of the credit goes the the Mavs players and how they have played and Avery Johnson for the way he is coaching. And, the above explanations give some insight on why Dallas has been as successful as they have been.

windboy226
06-12-2006, 09:12 AM
The Pistons were going to get swept after game 2 last year. I would hold off with the "Mavs will sweep" prognostications.

Dallas is simply playing better, but there are a few things to consider.

1. While Detroit played Shaq straight-up with single coverage most of the time, the Pistons did double occassionally. The difference is that Detroit didn't come so aggressively with the double teams. Detroit would send a soft double and it would not come immediately, thereby giving Shaq very good positioning and good passing lanes to hit open cutters.

2. Size of the defenders and the double-teamers plays a role as well. DeSagana Diop and Erick Dampier are both bigger than anyone the Pistons had defending Shaq. And, a lot of the times, Dirk was the one sent to double team Shaq. You have two 7-footers with great length defending Shaq, and all of a sudden the passing lanes are extremely tight and narrow for Shaq to pass out of the double team.

3. Dwyane Wade has not been as effective. Even in game 1 when Wade had 28 points, he was 10-25. Wade shot well over 60% in the Detroit series. Whether it's effects from his illness or it's the way Avery Johnson is sending different and fresh defenders at him, Wade's inefficiency has allowed for those more aggressive double-teams on Shaq, as all of the help defenders are not so concerned about Wade's slashing.

4. Frustration. It's in Shaq's eyes when he doesn't get the ball when he has great position. It's in Wade's eyes when he aggressively attacks the rim and doesn't get a call. In the Detroit series, in almost every game, both Shaq and Wade started off very well in the first quarter, got the bounces, hit their shots, got the calls. It opened everything up in their respective games as well as for their teammates. Now, when the bounces don't fall their way and they don't the ball or don't get the call, they are just frustrated and play frustrated.

5. Dallas can score. When Detroit played good defense and stopped Shaq or Wade on a possession, they were not always able to capitalize at the other end by getting baskets. Dallas pushes the ball much better and gets some easy scoring opportunities in transition or on a delayes fast break. The ability of Dallas to score puts a lot more pressure on Miami at the offensive end to keep up to pace. Detroit never really put that sort of pressure on Miami even when Detroit played good defense.

All of the credit goes the the Mavs players and how they have played and Avery Johnson for the way he is coaching. And, the above explanations give some insight on why Dallas has been as successful as they have been.

Very nice post...agree with everything you said.

emo serb
06-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Darko > Shaq

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 10:28 AM
All of the credit goes the the Mavs players and how they have played and Avery Johnson for the way he is coaching.

:tu Now that I've simmered down, I think it's pretty obvious that this Mavs team is probably the best in the NBA this season. They are covered in every aspect of the game. They have a defensive minded coach, a deep bench including a guy who can give you 20 points off the bench on any given night, a 7 footer who you've built the franchise around who's playing the best basketball of his career and who creates matchup problems for all teams with his length and long range jumpshot, a quick and young backcourt in Harris/Howard/Terry, and finally big centers centers, who although may not be the best in the NBA, they can still play defense, rebound, and hit a few shots here and there. Spurs had all of the above also, minus the Centers, which was what gave Dallas the edge ultimately, and also why the games were so close.

Miami isn't going to get swept and this series could still go to 6 games. However, I think in these first two games, I think Dallas showed that they are clearly the better team.

ShoogarBear
06-12-2006, 10:32 AM
All this series is proving is that:

1. Miami is a crappy Finalist.
2. Flip Saunders is an even crappier playofff coach.

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 10:39 AM

What about Mavs>Spurs? :lol

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 10:39 AM
You're right in that Flip Saunders is looking like an idiot right now...

MadDog73
06-12-2006, 10:40 AM

No props for the Mavs, eh, Shoogar?

When will Spurs fans recognize AJ is a great coach. To limit Shaq to 5 points, and basically force him out of the game is an incredible accomplishment. I know, I know, Shaq is old, but he was still avg 20+ points against the Pistons.

Fact is, the Mavs are playing better D than the Pistons, and can hit shots on top of it. Mavs are clearly better than Heat or Pistons.

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 10:43 AM
What I think this series proved thus far?

1) AJ definitely deserved COY :tu
2) Dirk should seriously have garnered more MVP votes than he did :tu :tu
3) Wade doesn't look so great when the refs don't bail him out
4) Pistons choked big time, they could have easily beaten the Heat

spurster
06-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Shaq is in decent shape this year, but was he ready to run up and down the floor with the Mavs?

Tanya
06-12-2006, 05:11 PM
What I think this series proved thus far?

1) AJ definitely deserved COY :tu
2) Dirk should seriously have garnered more MVP votes than he did :tu :tu
3) Wade doesn't look so great when the refs don't bail him out
4) Pistons choked big time, they could have easily beaten the Heat

Oops~ It still hurts when hear Pistons choked. ><
However, we are ready to go. Hope it will be SA-DET next year again. But oops again... Flip will stay for another year.

REDLION#22
06-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry,but there will be no coming back to the finals for the pistons;).we ended their diabolical fluke run.next year we will se new fresh faces again in the finals.i say this with much respect towards the spurs,but still its just my opinion.

jochhejaam
06-12-2006, 07:31 PM
shaq had a shit game. it happens. he is still hungry and if wade is on his A game and the role players PLAY THEIR FUCKING ROLE then heat have a chance. shaq is aging of course, but not in a few days. he had a bad game, believe me the big man will be pissed and make something happen next game. if miami wins both at home i say they still have an excellent chance at winning this thing.
Shaq should have been pissed after the first game and made something happen this game.

Bo Malette
06-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Every mav fan here in dallas is proclaiming Dampier and Diop to be incredibly bad ass defenders that "locked down" and "shut down" shaq.

I think its a testament to their basketball IQ's that they think it's Shaq's fault for shitty entry passes, lob passes, shitty rotations, shitty cutting, shitty spot up jump shooting of his teamates.

On the other hand.....the attempts still sucked, and make you wonder what Shaq was thinking? Why not demand it low and just take it strong.

mavsfan1000
06-12-2006, 07:54 PM
My boys were ready :pctoss

But dallas had a practices with Memphis and were pretty healthy with Devin harris playing the best games of the season and it took one mistake (whoever - player, referee or one play and the spurs would be in the "Finals")
:pctoss once again
Dallas made one mistake. Terry's punch on Finley. Otherwise Dallas wins in 6. :smokin

DarkReign
06-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Dallas is the way better team this year. I dont think we need break-downs and such. It was so obvious when they beat the Spurs. They are good. Reeeeeeal good.

Even if Detroit would have squeaked by Miami, they would have been pummeled by Dallas.

Too fast, too young, too hungry...oh yeah, and they have something Detroit doesnt.

A fucking Superstar in Dirk.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-12-2006, 08:50 PM
lol..don't forget about a good coach

td4mvp21
06-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Avery is an amazing coach. And Dirk is an amazing player. And the Mavs are an amazing team. Which is why I hate them all so much. :lol

Pandaemonaeon
06-12-2006, 09:06 PM

This is what I pointed out in another forum I post in whose arguments consist entirely of ABC logic - "so and so didn't, what makes you think so can do this". Big Ben's a good defender and all but at 6'8" there's only so much you can do. Damp and Diop have bulk and length and an equally long help defense crew in Dirk and J-Ho. Add to that Shaq's utter uselessness 5 or 8-feet away from the basket - it plays right into Dallas's hands when they could just push him farther and disrupt the lob passes (which happened a bunch of times yesterday).

Granted, his supporting cast didn't nail their shots but if your title hopes depend on J-Will, Walker and Posey to hit their jumpers then you're fucking screwed because that's the weakest part of their game.

REDLION#22
06-12-2006, 09:56 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
:lol :rollin :lmao

Burn531
06-13-2006, 12:00 AM
Sorry,but there will be no coming back to the finals for the pistons;).we ended their diabolical fluke run.next year we will se new fresh faces again in the finals.i say this with much respect towards the spurs,but still its just my opinion.

So what your saying is neither the Heat or Mavs will be there next year.

East Coast Babe
06-13-2006, 03:06 AM
New fresh faces could mean not the Mavs, not the Spurs, not the Heat and not Pistons too.

ponky
06-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Avery is an amazing coach. And Dirk is an amazing player. And the Mavs are an amazing team. Which is why I hate them all so much. :lol

My exact sentiments about the Spurs...I still feel the Spurs are a big threat (probably THE biggest threat) with Timmy's crazy second round performance so I'll continue to hate and we'll have fun next season trying to one up each other! :lol

BigD1
06-13-2006, 04:10 AM
that's cause Horry is a bitter ass bitch who couldn't even play in that series.

BigD1
06-13-2006, 04:13 AM
Shaq ONLY PLAYED 20 FUCKING MINUTES,but he's not done yet next game he will be ready,he is still the league's most dominant center,he just reserves himself for critical moments;)He only played 20 min cause "Erika" Dampier and co. were beaten his ass down.lol That, and Miami was already down by 27 pts. Damage was already done. Game over.

BigD1
06-13-2006, 04:23 AM
shaq had a shit game. it happens. he is still hungry and if wade is on his A game and the role players PLAY THEIR FUCKING ROLE then heat have a chance. shaq is aging of course, but not in a few days. he had a bad game, believe me the big man will be pissed and make something happen next game. if miami wins both at home i say they still have an excellent chance at winning this thing.Dallas is dominating the Heat despite J.Howard not playing great and Dirk still not having an impactful "Dirk" kind of game yet. So enough about Shaq. Truth is, Dallas' 2 big stars haven't played to their potential in this series. Not even close. I expect for Dirk to have a 30 pt game soon and Howard to have a few 20 pt games as well. By the time Shaq comes to his senses and "dominates", it won't matter, cause Dirk will have 38pts 12 reb and J.Ho will have 20pts too. It's going to be awfully Difficult to beat Dallas.
BTW, Shaq has had 2 shitty games. Thanks to "Erika" Dampier, Diop, and the Mav's D. haha

ShoogarBear
06-13-2006, 06:53 AM
Too fast, too young, too hungry...oh yeah, and they have something Detroit doesnt.
A coach.

polandprzem
06-13-2006, 06:56 AM
Dallas made one mistake. Terry's punch on Finley. Otherwise Dallas wins in 6. :smokin

:cuss Damn you :pctoss

:D

--------
Well yea. Pistons had no offense. Their halfcourt offense was nonexistant cause they were not moving much. They tryied to play some transition O (the way you win with Miami) but they just couldn't.

ABDENOUR POWER
06-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Why couldn't Miami play like this against Detroit? In the ECF Wade shot a ridiculous %, Snaq looked young again, refs gave Snaq/Wade the calls, and Miami's role players actually could MAKE SHOTS. Now that they're past Detroit they are playing like a bunch of chumps. :pctoss

Burn531
06-13-2006, 06:34 PM
New fresh faces could mean not the Mavs, not the Spurs, not the Heat and not Pistons too.

Yeah and I'm surprised he actually buried the Heat or maybe he didn't realize what he was typing. :lol

DubMcDub
06-13-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm not quite sure why some people seem to think Miami's performance is independent of who they're playing. It's not simply that they played "really awesome" against the Pistons and are now playing "bad" for no reason.

I'd say the team they're playing and the schemes they're up against have a whole lot more to do with it than just a random downturn. Even the Heat players are acting like the Mavs haven't beat them that they've just beat themselves. If they keep thinking like that this thing is over in 4 games.

LEONARD
06-13-2006, 07:10 PM
The Mavs are getting ZERO credit nationally...more time is spent talking about what's wrong with the Heat than what's right with the Mavs...

REDLION#22
06-14-2006, 12:13 AM
:lmao: its the complete opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!