PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Ban Me's Random (Sincere?) Thoughts

Kori Ellis
06-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Here you go. :)

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Oh...ma....gawd...

I'd like to thank my keyboard, for making this possible. I'd like to thank my mouse for always being there for me, even when I touched it inappropiately. I'd also like to thank my little red cushion/pillow thing...which has enabled me to spend countless hours posting with minimal backpains.

Thank you. ='(

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 02:15 AM
I figured out how to know when somebody has been put on the 'all ignore' feature. :D

I feel bad for the guy. =( I almost pm'd him, but then I thought...it's kind of funny and didn't. I feel bad. Almost.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 02:21 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/Q22/47367484.jpg

Mookie_is_a_chode_face
06-12-2006, 03:10 AM
:shootme

ObiwanGinobili
06-12-2006, 07:54 AM
:smchode:

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 08:29 AM
:lol That cartoon of the chicken and egg is pretty funny, actually.

TOP-CHERRY
06-12-2006, 08:30 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/Q22/47367484.jpg
haha, Jimmy.

I love when eggs are burned at the edges like that.

ObiwanGinobili
06-12-2006, 08:30 AM
:lol That cartoon of the chicken and egg is pretty funny, actually.

I love you. :princess

lilmads
06-12-2006, 08:31 AM
:lol

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 08:43 AM

:makeout

jman3000
06-12-2006, 02:48 PM
:corn:

Darrin
06-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Who's Jimmy?

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 03:17 PM

ShoogarBear
06-12-2006, 03:18 PM

Asshole. Get out of my seat.

jman3000
06-12-2006, 03:20 PM
oops

jman3000
06-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Asshole. Get out of my seat.

You and what army?

:makemyday :corn: :makemyday

ShoogarBear
06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
?

ASFD Active Squeeze Film Damper
ASFD Adaptive Software Flight Demonstration
ASFD Altamonte Springs Fire Department (Florida)
ASFD American Society of Freedmen Descendants
ASFD American Society of Furniture Designers
ASFD Anglo Solvent Free Degreaser
ASFD Ashford.com (stock symbol)
ASFD Association of Swiss Film Distributors
ASFD Association Suisse des Fonctionnaires aux Douanes
ASFD Austin Science Fun Day
ASFD Australian Society of Forensic Dentistry
ASFD Australian Standards Framework Descriptors
ASFD Autres Systèmes Financiers Décentralisés
ASFD Azienda di Stato delle Foreste Demaniali

jman3000
06-12-2006, 03:24 PM
?

ASFD Active Squeeze Film Damper
ASFD Adaptive Software Flight Demonstration
ASFD Altamonte Springs Fire Department (Florida)
ASFD American Society of Freedmen Descendants
ASFD American Society of Furniture Designers
ASFD Anglo Solvent Free Degreaser
ASFD Ashford.com (stock symbol)
ASFD Association of Swiss Film Distributors
ASFD Association Suisse des Fonctionnaires aux Douanes
ASFD Austin Science Fun Day
ASFD Australian Society of Forensic Dentistry
ASFD Australian Standards Framework Descriptors
ASFD Autres Systèmes Financiers Décentralisés
ASFD Azienda di Stato delle Foreste Demaniali

D. All of the Above

ShoogarBear
06-12-2006, 03:25 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/webspecials03/koreanwar/photos/inchon2.jpg

jman3000
06-12-2006, 03:27 PM
*ahem*

http://www.pacific-promotion.com.fr/Phototek/PH2_347.jpg

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 03:33 PM
How about neither of you get the seat to see the action? You're both too boring. NEXT :angel

ShoogarBear
06-12-2006, 03:35 PM
*ahem*

http://www.pacific-promotion.com.fr/Phototek/PH2_347.jpg

Dumshit. Where do you think you're gonna sit after that?

jman3000
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Dumshit. Where do you think you're gonna sit after that?

http://www.paganwebsite.com/shop/boxes/graphics/box16.jpg

jman3000
06-12-2006, 03:39 PM
How about neither of you get the seat to see the action? You're both too boring. NEXT :angel

That's why God invented peep holes :rolleyes

1Parker1
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM

ShoogarBear
The more they complain about it, the more you know they love it.

1Parker1
http://www.paganwebsite.com/shop/boxes/graphics/box16.jpg

:lmao

jman3000
06-12-2006, 04:03 PM
There's nothing funny about 2 men fighting to see 2 chicks make out... nothing funny at all.

ObiwanGinobili
06-12-2006, 04:29 PM
you dumbass's.

thats why 1P1 and I moved it to a more privete location.

you missed out with all yer shennanigans.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Men's locker room at my gym

Why do guys feel the need to get naked in front of the mirror?

It is completely uncalled for. If I turn my head, expecting to see...anything but penis...I should not be subjected to...a PENIS. Goddammit. Can I go in the locker room, take a shower, change, and get out without seeing a penis. JUST ONCE.

:depressed

Please_dont_ban_me
06-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Quick question for Kori/LJ.

It won't bring my life to a halt, but I'm 90% sure I put 25 of my remaning 50 vBucks on the Heat winning in 6 (against the Pistons). The series has been over for a while, still...no money. What's the deal, is there any way you can go back and check? It's been bugging me. =/

Pistons < Spurs
06-13-2006, 12:10 AM

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7370/peeper8lr.gif

Please_dont_ban_me
06-13-2006, 01:14 AM
Rule against posting links to NBA videos:

I understand the reasoning behind it. It's copyrighted, and being posted without it's permission. But, it's being hosted on another site (i.e youtube). So where does the legal blame fall?

It's Youtube that is allowing the video to be hosted. It's Youtube where the video is actually viewed, it's just hotlinked here. Would Spurstalk actually be held responsible for posting of such videos/links?

Melmart1
06-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Rule against posting links to NBA videos:

I understand the reasoning behind it. It's copyrighted, and being posted without it's permission. But, it's being hosted on another site (i.e youtube). So where does the legal blame fall?

It's Youtube that is allowing the video to be hosted. It's Youtube where the video is actually viewed, it's just hotlinked here. Would Spurstalk actually be held responsible for posting of such videos/links?

I did it to be on the safe side. Unless the person who made the video has written permission from the NBA, the video is illegal. I highly doubt whoever made it has permission, therefore I have to assume the video is illegal. It doesn't matter who hosts it. If Kori or LJ decide it's not illegal, then they can simply replace the link.

xcoriate
06-13-2006, 07:07 AM
wow I cannot believe that this thread was hijacked by lesbians...

I am unimpressed!

unless theres pics...

ObiwanGinobili
06-13-2006, 09:27 AM

thats going to be the intro page to our web cam. :tu good work P<S! :fro

Please_dont_ban_me
06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
I did it to be on the safe side. Unless the person who made the video has written permission from the NBA, the video is illegal. I highly doubt whoever made it has permission, therefore I have to assume the video is illegal. It doesn't matter who hosts it. If Kori or LJ decide it's not illegal, then they can simply replace the link.

Well it's quite obvious it was uploaded illegally.

But by posting the link here, you're simply hotlinking youtube. So anytime anybody opens it, it's through youtube. So legal responsibility falls on youtube, no?

For example. Let's say a website uploads a sex video of some famous couple. And somebody links that video from that site, on here. When the couple finds out, and starts suing people...who do you think they'll go after...the site that hosted it, and the person who leaked it...or every site out there who posted the link to the video on there own forums?

Slomo
06-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Well it's quite obvious it was uploaded illegally.

But by posting the link here, you're simply hotlinking youtube. So anytime anybody opens it, it's through youtube. So legal responsibility falls on youtube, no?

For example. Let's say a website uploads a sex video of some famous couple. And somebody links that video from that site, on here. When the couple finds out, and starts suing people...who do you think they'll go after...the site that hosted it, and the person who leaked it...or every site out there who posted the link to the video on there own forums?Forums have gotten into trouble with the NBA for posting videos. The NBA is extremely touchy on this subject and since the primary purpose of this board is still following the Spurs, troubles with the NBA is not something you want.

As for the linking to yourtube.com It's not that simple. I've read opinions that are basically saying that if somebody is selling bootleg versions of a CD at a street corner and you are talking to people passing by and pointing them to the guy with the CDs, you are also responsible for the distribution of illegal copyrighted materials, while technically you are not distributing the materials yourself.

angel_luv
06-13-2006, 10:58 AM
There's nothing funny about 2 men fighting to see 2 chicks make out... nothing funny at all.

Sort of speaking of...

Have you seen that new Jack in the Box commercial where Jack has men in a testing room? The test men have the option of either admiring Jack's new sandwich or watching two good looking girls pillow fight.

The men choose the sandwich of course. :rolleyes

I am thinking that real men grab the sandwich and eat it while watching the pillow fight.
Am I right?

:angel :lol

ShoogarBear
06-13-2006, 11:00 AM
:tu Unless it's Mark Cuban . . .

angel_luv
06-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Pfft!

The only way Cuban fits into the man/ sandwich equation is all the baloney he produces on a daily basis.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Forums have gotten into trouble with the NBA for posting videos. The NBA is extremely touchy on this subject and since the primary purpose of this board is still following the Spurs, troubles with the NBA is not something you want.

As for the linking to yourtube.com It's not that simple. I've read opinions that are basically saying that if somebody is selling bootleg versions of a CD at a street corner and you are talking to people passing by and pointing them to the guy with the CDs, you are also responsible for the distribution of illegal copyrighted materials, while technically you are not distributing the materials yourself.

Fair enough.

Kori Ellis
06-13-2006, 03:38 PM
Actually it's pretty simple. At SpursTalk, no one is allowed to make any posts which contain links to any NBA game video or video clips that are copyrighted by the NBA or any broadcasting entity.

The NBA asked us not to do so. We don't do it.

CosmicCowboy
06-13-2006, 03:45 PM
To heck with all this legal mumbojumbo. Lets get back to Obiwangonibili and 1parker1...:lol

ShoogarBear
06-13-2006, 04:24 PM
The WNBA has asked us not to link to any clips of them.

jman3000
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
To heck with all this legal mumbojumbo. Lets get back to Obiwangonibili and 1parker1...:lol

Please_dont_ban_me
06-14-2006, 01:47 AM
So my internet crapped out on me...

And I had to resort to fiddling through random shit. I stumble across this:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/Q22/wtfisthis.jpg

I hope that's some kind of sick joke.

My laptop's password protected, and I did not put that there. (my guess is spyware)

jman3000
06-14-2006, 02:04 AM
oh shit ... never seen that before. You try googling for it?

xcoriate
06-14-2006, 08:14 AM
Your probably right about the spy ware, run adaware see if it picks anything up.

Also try doing a search see if theres any info on it

seems way to obvious to be real.

leemajors
06-14-2006, 08:15 AM
1. using AOL
2. not using classic explorer
3. not using list view.
4. run microsoft anti-spyware, it pretty much takes out everything.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-14-2006, 09:34 AM
I tried Spybot, that didn't take it out.

Is the Microsoft anti-spyware available on the Microsoft site?

1Parker1
06-14-2006, 10:44 AM

:lmao :lmao Damn, You rock. (for a Pistons fan)

ObiwanGinobili
06-14-2006, 10:53 AM
:lmao :lmao Damn, You rock. (for a Pistons fan)

so....

how you doing? :eyebrows

pache100
06-14-2006, 10:56 AM
I tried Spybot, that didn't take it out.

Is the Microsoft anti-spyware available on the Microsoft site?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en

It works. It's even what the government uses.

1Parker1
06-14-2006, 12:13 PM
so....

how you doing? :eyebrows

So obi, where and when are we meeting up tonight (wink, wink) :)

Please_dont_ban_me
06-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Using the phrase "this is true"

So it's come to my attention one of the 760 idiots (Chance I believe) has started to use this line in every other sentence. Not accusing the bastard of stealing it from me (seeing as I stole it from my old roommate at UT) but it does bother me my line is being shared by a homo...so I must stop using it.

My apologies to all my e-thisistrue fans. We will get through this together. :wakeup

Please_dont_ban_me
06-15-2006, 01:05 AM
Young Black Males

Playing basketball with young black kids is so fucking annoying. I'm not a racist, but this is a trend I've noticed over time. It's just how it is. When you play with asian guys it's real fast pace up and down. White guys there's a lot of passing, some good shooters.

But whenever I play with like black guys under 25 years old, it's the same thing. Shitty attitude, baggy shorts, me > you, overdribbling, blaming other players for your fuckup, showboating, talking to the people waiting for next...in the middle of your fucking game. That' just to list a few things.

Again, like everything else there are exceptions to this rule. But I would say MOST of the time I play with black kids under 25 years old...it's the same result.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-15-2006, 01:09 AM
come up to canada and play eh?

Resisting so hard to insert a black joke here.

I don't need to give my haters any more ammo. :elephant

Kori Ellis
06-15-2006, 02:42 AM
Young Black Males

Playing basketball with young black kids is so fucking annoying. I'm not a racist, but this is a trend I've noticed over time. It's just how it is. When you play with asian guys it's real fast pace up and down. White guys there's a lot of passing, some good shooters.

But whenever I play with like black guys under 25 years old, it's the same thing. Shitty attitude, baggy shorts, me > you, overdribbling, blaming other players for your fuckup, showboating, talking to the people waiting for next...in the middle of your fucking game. That' just to list a few things.

Again, like everything else there are exceptions to this rule. But I would say MOST of the time I play with black kids under 25 years old...it's the same result.

So ... you are just pissed off because black guys beat you in basketball? :lol

AlamoSpursFan
06-15-2006, 03:12 AM

"Where do you find 5 black men that can't play fuckin' basketball?" -- Arsenio Hall on the Los Angeles Clippers, Uptown Comedy Express

Please_dont_ban_me
06-15-2006, 12:31 PM

:madrun

Ya, I do end up losing more often than not.

But it's just less enjoyable. I don't mind playing and losing, what I mind is playing and standing in a corner of the court like a decoration piece...as ol' dude dribbles about 20 times, then drives...and put's up a triple pump fake shot. =(

I'm Pakistani...I know my athletic ability is limited. But I can hit an open jump shot dammit!

ShoogarBear
06-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Perhaps you should sell cold drinks.

pache100
06-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Using the phrase "this is true"

So it's come to my attention one of the 760 idiots (Chance I believe) has started to use this line in every other sentence. Not accusing the bastard of stealing it from me (seeing as I stole it from my old roommate at UT) but it does bother me my line is being shared by a homo...so I must stop using it.

My apologies to all my e-thisistrue fans. We will get through this together. :wakeup

http://i5.tinypic.com/14j9dsj.gif

Surely you're not serious. You are kidding, right? "This is true" is a Johnny Carson/Ed McMahon line from YEARS ago (decades!). It was also a big line on the tv show of the 60's Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In. Hell, everybody said it back in the day, in the 60s and 70s. And now some whippersnapper comes along and claims he ORIGINATED IT/STOLE IT FROM HIS ROOMMATE?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You didn't make it up. You didn't even "steal" it. It doesn't belong to you. I'll use it whenever I damn well please. :lol

Please_dont_ban_me
06-15-2006, 02:16 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/14j9dsj.gif

Surely you're not serious. You are kidding, right? "This is true" is a Johnny Carson/Ed McMahon line from YEARS ago (decades!). It was also a big line on the tv show of the 60's Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In. Hell, everybody said it back in the day, in the 60s and 70s. And now some whippersnapper comes along and claims he ORIGINATED IT/STOLE IT FROM HIS ROOMMATE?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You didn't make it up. You didn't even "steal" it. It doesn't belong to you. I'll use it whenever I damn well please. :lol

I didn't claim I made it up.

I said I stole it from my roommate. Who I'm sure stole it from somebody else. Who I'm sure stole it from wherever you claim it originated. Lick my whippersnapper. :elephant

The emphasis was on it being used by a homo, not on me "claiming I created it".

jman3000
06-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I used to play quite a bit up at the Warhawk in Lackland and I have to agree with him about their general style of play. If you make a defensive stop on them, they'll personally shoot the ball on you the next 20 times down the court. Even if they only hit the 20th they'll make it seem like you just got pwned. That is the case for most of the people down there, not just the African Americans ... some of the ghetto Mexicans do the same ... as do the wigger white people.

pache100
06-15-2006, 02:48 PM
I didn't claim I made it up.

I said I stole it from my roommate. Who I'm sure stole it from somebody else. Who I'm sure stole it from wherever you claim it originated. Lick my whippersnapper. :elephant

The emphasis was on it being used by a homo, not on me "claiming I created it".

Maybe you should sell cold drinks. :lol

So...you're a racist and a homophobe?

Please_dont_ban_me
06-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Maybe you should sell cold drinks. :lol

:rolleyes

Please_dont_ban_me
06-15-2006, 02:51 PM
I used to play quite a bit up at the Warhawk in Lackland and I have to agree with him about their general style of play. If you make a defensive stop on them, they'll personally shoot the ball on you the next 20 times down the court. Even if they only hit the 20th they'll make it seem like you just got pwned. That is the case for most of the people down there, not just the African Americans ... some of the ghetto Mexicans do the same ... as do the wigger white people.

This is true.

It's not just black folk, it's more that ghetto mentality...whether it's hispanic black white or even my own peoples (brown). Annoying, even more so when they have the volleyball nets up on the other court and you have no choice but to play with the idiots.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-20-2006, 12:53 AM
Threads that go on forever.

I find it odd the same people who jump on "idiots" and "losers" for making retarded threads....are the very people in the threads that go 1000 pages discussing absolutely nothing.

Isn't there like a seperate section you can keep that random stuff in?

Melmart1
06-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Threads that go on forever.

I find it odd the same people who jump on "idiots" and "losers" for making retarded threads....are the very people in the threads that go 1000 pages discussing absolutely nothing.

Isn't there like a seperate section you can keep that random stuff in?

There is a separate section for people like you, but you don't seem to like the Troll Forum

Mixability
06-20-2006, 10:19 AM

and they beat him even while overdribbling, showboating AND talking to the people on the sideline! :lol

Please_dont_ban_me
06-20-2006, 01:34 PM
There is a separate section for people like you, but you don't seem to like the Troll Forum

The day Kori asks me to keep my posts in there, I will.

Until then...

:elephant

Old School Chic
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
The day Kori asks me to keep my posts in there, I will.

Until then...

:elephant

:elephant :elephant :elephant

Please_dont_ban_me
06-20-2006, 11:19 PM
Fucking D'Wade

So I bet some money on the total score going over 188 points.

They're sitting at 187 and D'Wade has two free-throws. Money in the bank, right? Fuck!

Please_dont_ban_me
06-24-2006, 01:02 AM
Bill Bellamy

This guy's doing stand-up on Comedy Central and wow, he is not funny at all.

I used to always get him and Chris Tucker confused, but now Bill Bellamy is officially the NOT funny one.

midgetonadonkey
06-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Dude, your random thoughts are fucking lame.

I couldn't imagine being as lame as you are. If I were you I would hang myself. Seriously, you have no reason to keep breathing.

jman3000
06-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Fucking D'Wade

So I bet some money on the total score going over 188 points.

They're sitting at 187 and D'Wade has two free-throws. Money in the bank, right? Fuck!
that one sucks ... how much did you have bet?

CuckingFunt
06-24-2006, 01:13 AM
Bill Bellamy

This guy's doing stand-up on Comedy Central and wow, he is not funny at all.

I used to always get him and Chris Tucker confused, but now Bill Bellamy is officially the NOT funny one.
Technically, Bill Bellamy is the unfunny one.

Chris Tucker, on the other hand, is the unfunny one with the obnoxiously high pitched voice and the minstrel-esque affectations.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Faceless trolls

How pathetic. I use to actually care enough to reply, but now I just feel for these pathetic excuse for posters who make it there personal agenda to go around spewing hate.

That's why I can respect a Mannyisgod, or a T Park. They're assholes, but at least they don't hide behind anonymity. As for the rest of you...I fee for you. That is all.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-24-2006, 01:16 AM
that one sucks ... how much did you have bet?

Not much, 50.

But still...that should've been some easy money.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-24-2006, 01:17 AM
Technically, Bill Bellamy is the unfunny one.

Chris Tucker, on the other hand, is the unfunny one with the obnoxiously high pitched voice and the minstrel-esque affectations.

But Chris Tucker doesn't have 2 hour speicials on Comedy Central.

At least he sticks to movies that are semi-funny in general and his annoyingness can be overlooked.

jman3000
06-24-2006, 01:20 AM
Not much, 50.

But still...that should've been some easy money.

50 bucks is still 50 bucks.

edit: sucks shouldn't be used in a sentence with bucks.

CuckingFunt
06-24-2006, 01:20 AM
But Chris Tucker doesn't have 2 hour speicials on Comedy Central.

At least he sticks to movies that are semi-funny in general and his annoyingness can be overlooked.
Not always. Even in The Fifth Element, with a nubile, nearly naked Milla Jovovich running around to divert my attention, his voice still makes my eardrums bleed.

atxrocker
06-24-2006, 01:22 AM
chris tucker single handidly killed the friday series. thanks, chris.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-24-2006, 01:22 AM
Not always. Even in The Fifth Element, with a nubile, nearly naked Milla Jovovich running around to divert my attention, his voice still makes my eardrums bleed.

Interesting.

Well I haven't seen that, and don't plan to...and the only thing I have to base an opinion on is his fridy/next-friday movies. :D

midgetonadonkey
06-24-2006, 01:24 AM
chris tucker single handidly killed the friday series. thanks, chris.

How did he kill the Friday series? He was only in the first one, which was the only good one.

atxrocker
06-24-2006, 01:28 AM
How did he kill the Friday series? He was only in the first one, which was the only good one.

:lol you answered my question for me, man. ice cube had asked him to be in pt 2 and he declined. he forgot that without friday he would never have had the career he has. what a piece of shit. the following fridays sucked... bad. and the only person i can blame for that is chris fucking jackie chan loving tucker. fuck that motherfucker.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-26-2006, 04:16 AM
Public Service Announcement:

Spicy hot Cheeto's are now available in Puffs! Omfg this shit is delicious.

xcoriate
06-26-2006, 05:44 AM
:lol This thread is actually entertaining.

Spurstalks "grind my gears" segment....

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Is 'negro' offensive?

I was discussing this with my cousin.

He says look at it's origins. He also says 'go say it to a black person and see what happens'. He says the n' word comes from the word negro. He's also a moderator on cowboys forum and they censor that there...in fact my screen name was "negro_plz63" and they made me change it.

I thought that was funny/stupid. I don't think it's racist or offensive, but I guess it got me thinking. Maybe it is? What say you.

DarkReign
07-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Yes.

/thread.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 12:46 AM
Nigga plz.

[thread]

MaNuMaNiAc
07-01-2006, 12:55 AM
depends, in Spanish there really isn't another way to call a black person. Its either negro or negra

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 12:57 AM
depends, in Spanish there really isn't another way to call a black person. Its either negro or negra

Time for a random story :elephant

So I work with a dark skinned guy who is Bengali (Indian looking). This spanish guy always says whats up to him when he comes in "como esta el negroooooo". Anyways, once he came in and did that, and there's a black dude at the counter....the black guy turns around "what the fuck did you just say". =o

I explained to him, and all was well...but he didn't seem to pleased.

rayray2k8
07-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Why would you start a thread like this?

ChumpDumper
07-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Isn't there already a thread for this?

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 01:02 AM
Why would you start a thread like this?

To fulfill my purpose in my life: Annoying you at 1 a.m on a friday night.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Isn't there already a thread for this?

If you're referring to my 'special' thread then :rolleyes .

If there's already a thread on this...like 5 pages back, then I don't know. I didn't look that far back, and I don't recall seeing another one like it or I would've posted there.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2006, 01:07 AM
:rolleyes back atcha.

midgetonadonkey
07-01-2006, 01:08 AM
I think some people would find it offensive and some won't.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 01:13 AM
:rolleyes back atcha.

You bastard. :elephant

MissAllThat
07-01-2006, 01:20 AM
I'm bored...i know this isn't my random though thread, but PDBM, I hope you don't mind ;)

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm bored...i know this isn't my random though thread, but PDBM, I hope you don't mind ;)

Not at all.

Tell us, Miss. AllThat...what are your thoughts...please be sure they are random. :elephant

MissAllThat
07-01-2006, 01:39 AM
Hmm....I was randomly thinking that I like your avatar pic :)

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Hmm....I was randomly thinking that I like your avatar pic :)

=o

Be careful. That's not allowed here. You may be labaled an 'annoying pedofilic loser'.

(thanks, btw)

MissAllThat
07-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Haha...too bad I think you're older than I am

Please_dont_ban_me
07-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Haha...too bad I think you're older than I am

You're killing me here.

I just spend the better part of a month gettind rid of the pedofile tag. Pleae say you're at least 18...well 17's legal in Texas...please say you're at least 17?

MissAllThat
07-01-2006, 01:50 AM
19, don't worry i'm not like 5

Please_dont_ban_me
07-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Oddities of life:

It's 9:30 a.m on Monday July the 4th. If you turn on your tv, and flip to the following two channels, comdedy central and USA, you will notice one is showing "Dick" while the other is "Magnum Force"

:elephant:

Silver21_Black20
07-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Oddities of life:

It's 9:30 a.m on Monday July the 4th. If you turn on your tv, and flip to the following two channels, comdedy central and USA, you will notice one is showing "Dick" while the other is "Magnum Force"

Uh...today is the 3rd of July. :oops

ORION
07-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Oddities of life:

yeah its the 4th but I was watching Magnum Force before I came into work. I like his westerns much better

Please_dont_ban_me
07-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Shit

I thought it was the 4th, the syllabus said no class. =/ fuck, gtg bye.

chode_regulator
07-03-2006, 09:06 PM
why is it if you make a comment about a certain race youre automatically racist? and whats wrong with not liking fags? why should you have to like/want ot be around everyone?

melmart, good to see youre still lame. i dont like please_dont_ban_me but he has a point. theres like a million page thrtead on razors and adrienne always starts stupid poinltess threads about how sad she is bc of some stupid thing or how shes hungry and everyone jumps all over that shit. this forum needs some new mods....badly

Please_dont_ban_me
07-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Objection to the use of the word 'stupid' in thread title:

I feel the use of this word is not only not fair, but not accurate. While the question mark implies indecisiveness about the factual basis of the claim...simply inserting it there provides it as a possible option. Which it is most certainly not, and even if it were, it should be left upon the posters discretion to make this judgement without any bias by the threadmaker. :elephant

I'm now boycotting this thread until I receive justice...via editing of the thread title.

Melmart1
07-04-2006, 08:55 PM
melmart, good to see youre still lame. i dont like please_dont_ban_me but he has a point. theres like a million page thrtead on razors and adrienne always starts stupid poinltess threads about how sad she is bc of some stupid thing or how shes hungry and everyone jumps all over that shit. this forum needs some new mods....badly

Fuck you, asshole. You are pissed cus I closed your whiney-ass thread saying that the bravatars needed to come down, after Kori clearly stated time and again to you that they were NOT coming down until the Spurs were eliminated. Get a fucking life. I am sure someone who starts threads about the increase in the price of bologna would make a much better mod :rolleyes

NASpurs
07-06-2006, 01:55 AM
You have your own thread PDBM

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 01:55 AM
I'm just curious.

Isn't "the club" area for random non-spurs talk? What's wrong with asking who the moderators are on the site? If I could get some sort of explanation then you can feel free to delete this as well.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Don't tell me it was because "you have your own thread, pdbm".

NASpurs
07-06-2006, 02:00 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1085379&postcount=118

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 02:02 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1085379&postcount=118

If you could be so kind as to edit the "stupid" out of the thread title, I would be more then glad to try to limit my random thoughts to that thread.

NASpurs
07-06-2006, 02:04 AM
WTF I'm not even a mod :lol It was whott

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Somebody needs to learn how to merge threads properly.

whottt
07-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Fixed PDBM. The name of your thread is no longer "Please Don't Ban Me's Random (Stupid?) Thoughts". Enjoy. :tu

Please_dont_ban_me
Is that what it's come to

I make a normal thread asking a question and it's moved here? That's some serious bullshit. Don't give me that "you have your own thread" bullshit. I had a legit question and I made a thread asking about it.

You know how many fucking retarded threads are made on here daily? I make one asking who the Mods are, and it get deleted? Wow. Very nice.

NASpurs
Fixed PDBM. The name of your thread is no longer "Please Don't Ban Me's Random (Stupid?) Thoughts". Enjoy. :tu:lmao

Please_dont_ban_me
Fixed PDBM. The name of yor thread is no longer "Please Don't Ban Me's Random (Stupid?) Thoughts". Enjoy. :tu

Man, fuck you.

whottt
07-06-2006, 02:07 AM
It's really easy to find out who the mods are...no need to make a thread asking for that info.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 02:10 AM
It's really easy to find out who the mods are...no need to make a thread asking for that info.

You know what...

A lot of info is easy to find. Most the stuff on this site is regurgitate (sp?) from other places. If you start deleting everything that people could find elsewhere you wouldn't have a forums.

If anything, you should have just locked it...which would be stupid, but less stupid than deleting it.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 02:11 AM
Keep the thread.

If tat's what it's come down to, my shit getting deleted and my threads being moved into here (except the one time it was deserving when Kori merged it here) than I seriously don't want to post on here anymore.

I'll take my "stupid" and "very stupid" threads somewhere else.

whottt
07-06-2006, 02:12 AM
BTW, I didn't delete the other thread...

But generally a, "why did my thread get deleted" will get an even worse reaction that the thread that was actually deleted...

Answer being: Because someone with the power to do so thought it should be?

And don't aske me who did it because I also don't know that.

NASpurs
07-06-2006, 02:12 AM
Keep the thread.

If tat's what it's come down to, my shit getting deleted and my threads being moved into here (except the one time it was deserving when Kori merged it here) than I seriously don't want to post on here anymore.

I'll take my "stupid" and "very stupid" threads somewhere else.:elephant

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 02:13 AM
BTW, I didn't delete the other thread...

But generally a, "why did my thread get deleted" will get an even worse reaction that the thread that was actually deleted...

Answer being: Because someone with the power to do so thought it should be?

And don't aske me who did it because I also don't know that.

Click on the thread.

Click on thread tools.

Click "edit thread".

It will say right there who did it. If it wasn't you it was Timvp.

Please_dont_ban_me
Anyways, seriously...Timvp and Kori both don't seem to care too much for me being on the site.

Some of the vets have repeatedly expressed displeasure. So I'll do you guys a favor and bounce. Peace.

whottt
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showgroups.php?

Mod/Admin list...it's right there on the front page.

whottt
07-06-2006, 02:16 AM
Anyways, seriously...Timvp and Kori both don't seem to care too much for me being on the site.

They gave you your own thread...

I've never had my own thread. You should feel special.

Some of the vets have repeatedly expressed displeasure. So I'll do you guys a favor and bounce. Peace.

Oooh someone expressed displeasure...what a gigantic vagina you are being.

IF I had a dollar for every time someone has expressed displeasure towards me on the site, Bill Gates would be my butler.

Who gives a fuck if someone expressed displeasure?

You want everyone to like you and kiss your ass?

You are definitely better off at another site...this is the last site in the world where that will happen.

Even TimVP gets piled on here...what makes you think you are special?

NASpurs
07-06-2006, 02:20 AM
All he has to do is stop making threads for every single thing that comes into his mind and this wouldn't have happened. The dude seriously needs to grow a thicker skin or just take his posts to the troll forum.

whottt
07-06-2006, 02:22 AM
Click on the thread.

Click on thread tools.

Click "edit thread".

It will say right there who did it. If it wasn't you it was Timvp.

Um...if I could actually find the deleted thread that might work...but since I can't because the thread was deleted...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-06-2006, 02:22 AM
Name change cracks me up...

timvp
07-06-2006, 03:28 AM
My bad I was trying to merge it with the other thread that was on page two talking about who the moderators were but in my merging it looks like I accidentally killed both threads.

Apologies.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 03:31 AM
My bad I was trying to merge it with the other thread that was on page two talking about who the moderators were but in my merging it looks like I accidentally killed both threads.

Apologies.

Fair enough.

Would it be asking too much for the "really stupid" to be edited out of the thread title? My posts are anything but stupid...much less really stupid.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 03:33 AM
:)

See, now I feel honored. *continues sharing wisdom with SpursTalk members*

whottt
07-06-2006, 03:42 AM
Fair enough.

Would it be asking too much for the "very stupid" to be edited out of the thread title? My posts are anything but stupid...much less very stupid.

Very is spelled r e a l l y?

Way to prove your point.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 03:44 AM
Very is spelled r e a l l y?

Way to prove your point.

:king

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 03:49 AM
^ :elephant

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 03:53 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you obviously missed what I said about the emoticons

Heh, man the club is like a release for me to just post random shit.

Apparently it rubs people the wrong way sometimes. The main reason I'm here is to talk about the Spurs and see what's up with the NBA, but sometimes the Spurs forum is just boring.

...anyways, I assure you...the only cawk I like is mine.

whottt
07-06-2006, 03:53 AM
Keep the fucker around, even if he is a dumb arabic motherfucker (inside joke).

He was the only one debating this...

whottt
07-06-2006, 03:55 AM
Apparently it rubs people the wrong way sometimes. .

You really need to not worry about that...

Rubbing people the wrong way is an artform at this site.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 03:56 AM
bbing people the wrong way is an artform at this site.

Then I shall work at my craft.

whottt
07-06-2006, 04:20 AM
That is exactly why I post the way I do. I saw early on how much Sequ pissed people off...and I decided that I would do that. After being banned 3 or 4 times, I can say it was worth it.

I've gotten about 4 threats of rxtreme physical violence but my biggest victory was when I got Chump to make an extreme personal attack on me a few weeks ago.

*cracked em* like an egg.

Thus giving me ultimte and total victory in our rivalry(in my favor) for all time.

Gotta tip my hat Chump though...it took years to crack him.

whottt
07-06-2006, 04:32 AM

So what is the history between you 2? Do you know each other in real life?

No...

I don't know exactly when it started...I think it was during the 03-04 season and had something to do with Chump being locked on to Pop's nuts like a pitbull.

ChumpDumper
07-06-2006, 04:35 AM
I took it all back.

It wasn't worth leaving on the board.

ChumpDumper
07-06-2006, 04:43 AM
BTW, I had done it once before. It just didn't cut as deep.

spurs=bling
07-06-2006, 04:07 PM
i thought it said "stupid" not sincere.

ShoogarBear
07-06-2006, 04:11 PM
You must be seeing things. It must be horrible to get senile at such a young age.

spurs=bling
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
You must be seeing things. It must be horrible to get senile at such a young age.

no it said " please don't ban me's random stupid thoughts"

ShoogarBear
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, surrrrrrre. :rolleyes

spurs=bling
07-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah, surrrrrrre. :rolleyes

I'm boycotting that thread until 'stupid' is taken out of the thread title. :elephant

i knew it said stupid.

ShoogarBear
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
All that means is that two of you are seeing things.

(:lol check the Subject lines on all the individual posts)

Please_dont_ban_me
07-06-2006, 04:38 PM

You semantics'er you.

spurs=bling
07-06-2006, 04:39 PM

Shoogar i know that it said stupid, now i haven't had a good day so please don't make me angry okay. :)

Please_dont_ban_me
07-11-2006, 11:06 PM
What happened to ESPN?

It's bad enough they dont show sports.

Now I have to watch sob stories on Sportscenter and Stephen A Smith turning "Quite Frankly" into BET. What exactly does Russel Simmons have to do with sports?

MissAllThat
07-12-2006, 03:12 AM
Shoogar i know that it said stupid, now i haven't had a good day so please don't make me angry okay. :)

Ha, you poor girl. I'm sorry the big bad boys are picking on you. It did use to say stupid, btw.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Suggestion for Kori's vBookie bets:

I'm thinking she should do one for how many posts I have by December. If I had to place a bet, I'd go with 10k...that is, if I'm not banned before that.

spurs=bling
07-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Ha, you poor girl. I'm sorry the big bad boys are picking on you. It did use to say stupid, btw.
i knew it

this is for you shoogarbear

:flipoff

Old School Chic
07-18-2006, 10:12 PM
i knew it

:flipoff

What???

Blingy flipping off Shoogarbear. That's heavy... :lol

ShoogarBear
07-18-2006, 10:20 PM
i knew it

:flipoff:wtf I left you alone like you asked because you said you were having a bad day, and then ALMOST TWO WEEKS LATER you flip me off?

If you had followed my advice and read the Subject line above each individual post, you could have seen how they were changing.

I'm gonna have to speak to your dad . . .

07-18-2006, 10:21 PM
How fucking ghey...

spurs=bling
07-18-2006, 10:40 PM
:wtf I left you alone like you asked because you said you were having a bad day, and then ALMOST TWO WEEKS LATER you flip me off?

If you had followed my advice and read the Subject line above each individual post, you could have seen how they were changing.

I'm gonna have to speak to your dad . . .

he doesn't even have the time to talk to me.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-22-2006, 05:50 AM
All things Insomnia:

So...what exactly is Insomnia?

Is it like Alchoholism? Where you just do something enough, and eventually it's a disease. So you sleep at off hours enough, and you have Insomnia? It's 6 in the morning...again. And I'm going to sleep, again...after having absolutely nothing left to keep me awake.

I've watched the same Sportscenter about 5 times now. The ESPNews about 10 times.

I've watched Casino...again.

I've watched a 2 hour special on the history of "cleavage" on the A & E channel.

*yawn*

G'nite folks.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Two weird dreams last night:

1) A pic of Greg Simmons is exposed, he's eating out a girl...sort of. He has his head in her crotch area but they're both fully dressed. He's exposed and the pic somehow leaks out, end dream. Very weird.

2) It's a Spurs game, we have some new guy in the post. He looka like a well built Mahinmi...in that he looks very raw, but you can tell he has some very nice skills/athleticism. So he jukes around for a bit in the post/freethrowline area...and passes it out for a 3.

...So if we pickup someone in the post who looks like that, or Greg Simmons get's exposed in the next few days/weeks/months you heard it here first. Thank me later.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-27-2006, 11:07 PM
My new pickup line:

If I were shit, and you were fan...would you let me hit it?

spurs=bling
07-27-2006, 11:10 PM
that doesn't sound nice.

but sometimes i wonder if i got babysitter written on my forehead. :pctoss

Please_dont_ban_me
07-27-2006, 11:11 PM
that doesn't sound nice.

but sometimes i wonder if i got babysitter written on my forehead. :pctoss

I haven't used it yet. Keep your fingers crossed. :elephant

DeMarcus Bryant
07-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Here you go. :)
hes a crazyass

spurs=bling
07-27-2006, 11:13 PM
I haven't used it yet. Keep your fingers crossed. :elephant
and for your sake don't use it.

CuckingFunt
07-28-2006, 12:49 AM
That might be even less effective than the pick up line I'm walking away from so often:

"Damn! Are those real?"

Please_dont_ban_me
07-28-2006, 11:16 PM
So...are they?

NorCal510
07-28-2006, 11:52 PM
i could use one of these thangs

CuckingFunt
07-28-2006, 11:53 PM
So...are they?
Of course.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-29-2006, 12:32 AM
My disgust at Applebee's:

So me and my cousin go to the one off 1604/Blanco...we're enjoying our meal. Everythings good. I look up, and BAM there's a huge Dirk poster. Then I start looking around, and the whole wall is filled with Mavs paraphenelia (sp?).

I would boycott...but the food was good. But I'm still disgusted!

NorCal510
07-29-2006, 12:53 AM
My disgust at Applebee's:

So me and my cousin go to the one off 1604/Blanco...we're enjoying our meal. Everythings good. I look up, and BAM there's a huge Dirk poster. Then I start looking around, and the whole wall is filled with Mavs paraphenelia (sp?).

I would boycott...but the food was good. But I'm still disgusted!
damn nicca is this whole thread about you and what u think who gives a shit mang

Please_dont_ban_me
07-29-2006, 12:55 AM
damn nicca is this whole thread about you and what u think who gives a shit mang

You are white.

NorCal510
07-29-2006, 12:56 AM
You are white.
no im pakistanian

Please_dont_ban_me
07-29-2006, 12:58 AM
no im pakistanian

Acha?

Chal phir, koi gal kar Urdu vich.

NorCal510
07-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Acha?

Chal phir, koi gal kar Urdu vich.

si, udhi pali kaka wee wee

Please_dont_ban_me
07-29-2006, 01:10 AM
si, udhi pali kaka wee wee

Teri ma.

dirk4mvp
07-29-2006, 01:11 AM
You are white.

The truth. Have you read the pm he sent Gig? It's in his sig. It's so funny.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-29-2006, 01:12 AM
The truth. Have you read the pm he sent Gig? It's in his sig. It's so funny.

I have.

I was sure he was white before that, but him begging Gig not to expose him was humorous nonetheless. :D

dirk4mvp
07-29-2006, 01:14 AM
I have.

I was sure he was white before that, but him begging Gig not to expose him was humorous nonetheless. :D

But yet, NorCal still insists he is black. :depressed

NorCal510
07-29-2006, 01:16 AM
i am black u ninja i was drunk dat night foo u dont wanna see da real me

Please_dont_ban_me
07-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Ya

Sometimes when I get a little too tipsy, I think I'm white.

NorCal510
07-29-2006, 01:17 AM
Teri ma.
bluh beezy mali ruru

dirk4mvp
07-29-2006, 01:29 AM
When I get tipsy, I still think I'm white :king

Please_dont_ban_me
12-04-2006, 05:31 AM
Best Hip-hop cd's out right now:

+ The Game: Doctors Advocate
+ Paul Wall & Chamillionaire: Get ya' mind correct.

I've listened to the new Jay-z, that Eminem album, the Clipse/Neptunes one...the new Tupac. Pretty much everything that's out and about to be out and most of it is average or just sucks.

These two have at least 4-5 good tracks on each. Good beats, good lyrics. Check 'em out.

TDMVPDPOY
12-04-2006, 09:17 AM
http://static.flickr.com/65/170750608_19cc4119a8_m.jpg

Please_dont_ban_me
12-04-2006, 07:18 PM
http://static.flickr.com/65/170750608_19cc4119a8_m.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/308/bushhmmmmmab7.jpg

Please_dont_ban_me
12-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why is it perfectly warm in the whole fucking house, but I wake up and I'm freeeeeeeezing.

tlongII
12-06-2006, 11:33 AM
When is this fool going to be banned?

Weenie Boy
12-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Get Ya Mind correct is at least 3 years old, maybe even 4.

but perhaps age didn't matter here.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-06-2006, 11:47 AM
You are white.

Stupid is color blind.

Please_dont_ban_me
12-06-2006, 03:38 PM
When is this fool going to be banned?

Never. Kori loves me. :elephant

Please_dont_ban_me
12-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Theatre Nachos:

Wow. This is the 2nd time now I've had some serious gas and then porcelain god eruptions after eating nachos at the theatre. Anybody else have this problem? Ooooo weeee.

Sunshine
01-03-2007, 07:50 PM
*bump*

angel_luv
01-03-2007, 07:51 PM
:lol Why?

01-03-2007, 07:52 PM
*bump*

Couldn't resist, could you?

Sunshine
01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
:lol Why?

Because someone said (in the whowouldyouhavesexwith thread) that someone would bump it soon.

So I figured...why not! :lol

angel_luv
01-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Because someone said (in the whowouldyouhavesexwith thread) that someone would bump it soon.

So I figured...why not! :lol

Sunshine
01-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Couldn't resist, could you?

I can rarely resist.

ShoogarBear
01-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Shelly
01-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Why?

Why did I just read this thread?

angel_luv
01-03-2007, 08:04 PM
You read the whole thing???

Shelly
01-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Some posts

I just read some of them and that will be a few minutes of my life I'll never get back.

angel_luv
01-03-2007, 08:07 PM
My condolences :lol

ShoogarBear
01-03-2007, 08:08 PM
On the positive side, you learned a snazzy new way to post.

Shelly
01-03-2007, 08:16 PM
On the positive side, you learned a snazzy new way to post.

:tu

:shootme

The :tu is supposed to be underlined, but it didn't work, so imagine that it is.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Greetings from my motherland, Pakistan. ;p

jman3000
01-04-2007, 06:48 PM
cool beans... what city?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 05:27 AM
cool beans... what city?

Lahore.

Was quite the month. Everythings dirt cheap there. A cab anywhere in town is no more than $1.50. A bottle of coke is like $.20. A haircut is a little over a $1. My flight was delayed on the way back in New York and no joke...I think in about 24 hours I spent more in NY than I did in a month in Pakistan.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Lahore.

Was quite the month. Everythings dirt cheap there. A cab anywhere in town is no more than $1.50. A bottle of coke is like $.20. A haircut is a little over a $1. My flight was delayed on the way back in New York and no joke...I think in about 24 hours I spent more in NY than I did in a month in Pakistan.

hows the punanis over there?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 05:53 AM
hows the punanis over there?

No comment, only 'punanis' I'm focusing on is the one I just got engaged too.

timvp
01-15-2007, 06:00 AM
No comment, only 'punanis' I'm focusing on is the one I just got engaged too.

How much did that cost? :D

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 06:10 AM
How much did that cost? :D

Other than a ring and a lifetime of parking my car in the same garage? Not much, I suppose.

timvp
01-15-2007, 06:16 AM
Other than a ring and a lifetime of parking my car in the same garage? Not much, I suppose.

Props.

:toast

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 06:18 AM
Funny story:

Well, not sure if it's funny but it's a story nonetheless. On my way back in the states I flew threw JFK (New York). The security there's pretty tight. I had to take off my shoes, belt, coat...and then on top of that I was 'randomly' selected for the special pat down.

So I get through it all, get on the flight, and as I look through my coat pocket I pull out a bunch of stuff in the middle of which is a box of matches. :D At this point the planes already taken off and I'm not about to make it known I have matches on a plane...but that has to make you wonder about these 'security measures'.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 06:19 AM
Props.

:toast

Thanks, y0.

katyon6th
01-15-2007, 06:33 AM
Congratulations on the engagement! And the matches? Ridiculous.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2007, 06:44 AM
pics of fiancee mentioned? is this an arrange marriage or what?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 06:54 AM
Congratulations on the engagement! And the matches? Ridiculous.

Thank you. And I just thought it was funny. These guys did everything but grab and squeeze my nuts...but they didn't bother to look in my coat pocket.

pics of fiancee mentioned? is this an arrange marriage or what?

Plenty of pics, not going to post them on here though. And it's semi-arranged. I've known her since I was a kid and my parents approved of it and talked to her parents and stuff. But it wasn't 'arranged' in the true'ist sense of the word.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2007, 06:56 AM
so how much did she cost yah? are stamps included?

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Plenty of pics, not going to post them on here though. And it's semi-arranged. I've known her since I was a kid and my parents approved of it and talked to her parents and stuff. But it wasn't 'arranged' in the true'ist sense of the word.

u known her back home in paki/lanka/india or from america? is she residualing in american atm or you both flyin back home to ask her parents for her hand?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 07:00 AM
u known her back home in paki/lanka/india or from america? is she residualing in american atm or you both flyin back home to ask her parents for her hand?

=/

I have no idea what you just said.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2007, 07:01 AM
since ur there, take any pics of hot punanis?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-15-2007, 07:11 AM
since ur there, take any pics of hot punanis?

Sorry, didn't get around to it.

I'm sure you can satisfy your 'hot punani' needs online through various sites. Good nght.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-19-2007, 06:41 PM
My sweater like totally matches my user name color. :elephant

Please_dont_ban_me
02-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Texas Lottery:

Mega Millions is at $216 million right now. Wow. What do you even do what that insanely huge amount of money? Let's say Uncle Sam takes half. So it's $108 million. Still.

I know what I would do...

1) Give about 1-2 million to each "family" of my cousins.
2) Invest about 20 million in businesses that will make sure nobody in my future generations has to worry about money.
3) Keep about 10 million.
4) Give the rest to my dad. :D

*sigh*

I can dream.

Fillmoe
02-25-2007, 01:29 PM
charity? or do you not give a shit about 5 year olds dying in 3rd world countries?

E20
02-26-2007, 01:17 AM
charity? or do you not give a shit about 5 year olds dying in 3rd world countries?
I don't really trust redcross or some other company with that kinda stuff. No matter how much you pay you'll still end up knowing that the million you donated is gonna get the poor people some cold soup, a blanket and a pillow for the rest of their life, I would however donate to a company that tells me what they'll get depending on what I pay, basically like a sponser to a family or something like that. If I were to actually donate money to the poor in 3rd world countries, I'd actually go on my own and hand them the money. Since , I'm so rich and I'd have nothing else to do. Might as well as travel the world with a back pack full of American money.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-26-2007, 01:46 AM

Well, gamblings wrong in our religion. Any money earned from it is of no good. So even if I did donate it, it wouldn't get me in god's good books. So why waste it. :elephant

Please_dont_ban_me
02-26-2007, 01:47 AM
I would like to start my own charity, though.

Something to do with helping build mosques in areas that can't afford them. But that won't be with gambling revenue, sorry.

Fillmoe
02-26-2007, 01:51 AM
you start a charity to help build mosques i guarantee you dont make shit.....

Please_dont_ban_me
02-26-2007, 02:09 AM

Troll.

E20
02-26-2007, 02:15 AM
Depends on where you're gonna build it/demographics. If you're gonna build it in Hobart, Oaklahoma you're gonna be asked to pack your bags and leave. If you do it in Michigan or somewhere in California you'll get some donations.

Or if you're rich you can build it with your own money.

Please_dont_ban_me
03-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Anybody else find this oddly amusing?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2/adsfacz4.jpgp

Please_dont_ban_me
03-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Anybody else find this oddly amusing?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2/adsfacz4.jpg