PDA

View Full Version : fantasy basketball question...

Kona
10-14-2004, 04:07 PM
this is my team after today's draft:

kevin garnett
brad miller
steve nash
tony parker
brent barry
antawn jamison
vladmir radmanovic
ilgauskus
jim jackson
kerry kittles
luke ridnour
trenton hassell

i know what garnett can give me. i like my 3 point shooters and FG%, assists and FT% with this team. i'm a little worried about rebounding and such. i think jamison will revert back to usual numbers this year in washington. i'm dropping hassell for a. foyle to try to give me a little more depth at 5. i think kittles will be a lot better fantasy player in LA.

overall, i think this is solid across the board. any comments, suggestions?

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2004, 04:47 PM
you did OK till round 4-10...at that point you had to have passed on a lot of players that could have helped you more in a fantasy league...

but thats just me...

Kona
10-14-2004, 05:33 PM
sorry, didn't post them in order of when i drafted them.

i can't remember what order either.

sickdsm
10-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Radmonovic, Kittles, Jackson, Ridnour, and hassell are very questionable. Ridnour is still battling for the starting guard spot. I'm assuming you had nearly the last pick in the draft. Trenton gives you nothing fantasywise.

Kona
10-14-2004, 11:08 PM
i looked at the draft results. i picked hassell and ridnour with my last two picks. got distracted and forgot what the hell i was doing. just did some clicking.

like i said, i'm dropping hassell for foyle. as for ridnour, i'll be dropping him too since barry and parker backup the PG position for me.

at least my players can fill many spots in the yahoo lineup. that helps a lot.

Kona
10-14-2004, 11:12 PM
also, does anyone have a link with a solid cheatsheet.

this was a practice draft, my league with friends comes tuesday.

ducks
10-14-2004, 11:26 PM
nice flag

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2004, 12:00 AM
ESPN has a decent fantasy site available through the main page...and yahoo isn't bad once you learn how to use it...at the top of the player available you can sort by positions and time frames and compare stats by week, month all year, etc...great for figuring out who's hot and who's not...