-------------------------------
Bulls:
1st trade:Receive 10th Overall Pick and Luke Ridnour
or
2nd trade:Receive Ray Allen
Sonics:
1st trade:Receive 2nd Overall Pick.
or
2nd trade:Receive 16th Overall Pick Michael Sweetney, Darius Songaila, and Ben Gordon.
--------------------------------
Knicks:
Receive 6th Overall Pick
Timberwolves:
Receive Steve Francis
Bobcats:
Receive Allen Iverson
76ers:
Receive 3rd Overall Pick (I think it favors Charlotte too much.)
Raptors:
Receive Maurice Williams and Jamaal Magloire
Bucks:
Receive Charlie Villanueva and Morris Peterson.
Trail Blazers:
Receive Jermaine O'Neal
Pacers:
Receive 4th Overall Pick and Zach Randolph.
Hornets:
Receive Brent Barry
Spurs:
Receive JR Smith and Arvydas Macijauskas (Money and personal reasons).
Bulls:
Receive Kevin Garnett
Timberwolves:
Receive Ben Gordon, Tyson Chandler, and the 2nd Overall Pick.
Hornets:
Receive Ricky Davis and Mark Madsen
Timberwolves:
Receive PJ Brown(They are also thinking of Joel Pryzbilla(Blazers/FA) or Chris Mihm(Lakers) too.)
Rockets:
Receive Kenyon Martin
Nuggets:
Receive Stromile Swift and/or Juwan Howard.
Warriors:
Receive Kevin Garnett
Timberwolves:
Receive Baron Davis, Mickael Pietrus, and Troy Murphy.
Kings:
Receive Brevin Knight
Bobcats:
Receive Kenny Thomas or Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Kings:
Receive Andre Miller and Earl Boykins
Nuggets:
Receive Mike Bibby(They are also looking at Allen Iverson for the same people too.)
Knicks:
Receive Kenyon Martin
Nuggets:
Receive Jamal Crawford(They are also looking at Bonzi Wells too).
Nuggets:
Receive Allen Iverson and Kyle Korver
76ers:
Receive Nene, Kenyon Martin, and 2 future picks.
Hornets:
Receive Kenyon Martin
Nuggets:
Receive Either the 12th or 15th Overall Pick, or JR Smith(Instead of the picks) with PJ Brown.
Sign & Trade:
Hawks:
Receive Nene
Nuggets:
Receive Josh Childress and cash considerations.
Hawks:
Receive Jamaal Tinsley
Pacers:
Receive Al Harrington
Celtics:
Receive Ben Gordon, Andres Nocioni, a future draft pick, and cash considerations.
Bulls:
Receive Paul Pierce
Spurs:
Receive Wally Szczerbiak and Raef Lafrentz
Celtics:
Receive Rasho Nesterovic
Raptors:
Receive Jarret Jack and the 4th Overall Pick
Trail Blazers:
Receive 1st Overall Pick
Three-Way Trade:
Wizards:
Receive Eddie Jones and a future 1st round pick
Bucks:
Receive Antawn Jamison and Lawrence Roberts
Grizzlies:
Receive Jamaal Magloire and Joe Smith
Hornets:
Receive DeShawn Stevenson and Mario Kasun
Magic:
Receive JR Smith
Cavaliers:
Receive Brevin Knight
Bobcats:
Receive Eric Snow
What do y'all think about these trades?

MadDog73
06-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Hornets:
Receive Brent Barry
Spurs:
Receive JR Smith and Arvydas Macijauskas (Money and personal reasons).

Spurs:
Receive Wally Szczerbiak and Raef Lafrentz
Celtics:
Receive Rasho Nesterovic
--------------------------------?

too good to be true?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-12-2006, 01:05 PM
too good to be true?
I seriously got it off those websites. None were made by me, although I am a Spurs fan and I love those trades.

Streakyshooter08
06-12-2006, 01:21 PM
too good to be true?

Yes it is. I could see a deal Barry for Smith+ X but Boston will NEVER trade Lafrentz+Wally for Rasho... that is insane...

rayray2k8
06-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Most of them sound made up man.
And its from hoopsworld... HOOPSWORLD!!!
This is the same place that said the spurs had signed Karl Malone. :rolleyes

RON ARTEST
06-12-2006, 02:10 PM
almost all of those trades are never gonna happen.

MrChug
06-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah, if we don't get bigger/younger/more defensively versatile, I'm not gonna be satisfied with any trade.

Leetonidas
06-12-2006, 03:37 PM
LaFrentz + Wally make WAY more than Rasho does. The trade is stupid and won't work.

Darrin
06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Knicks:
Receive 6th Overall Pick
Timberwolves:
Receive Steve Francis

Great deal for both sides. The Wolves receive a player of immense talent - their only hope to turn things around at this point - while New York cuts money and receive a draft pick that makes the Eddy Curry deal a little more forgivable.

However, the salaries don't match. Where is the cap filler? Who it is could make or break that deal for Minnesota.

Trail Blazers:
Receive Jermaine O'Neal
Pacers:

Good trade. The Pacers get younger, and have a power forward that can run the floor. The Blazers get a player that is much more what they need in terms of the face of the franchise. He's still young enough to build around, and erases one of the blunders of the franchise - trading Jermaine O'Neal for Dale Davis.

The rest seem half-baked.

strangeweather
06-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Trail Blazers:
Receive Jermaine O'Neal
Pacers:

Good trade. The Pacers get younger, and have a power forward that can run the floor. The Blazers get a player that is much more what they need in terms of the face of the franchise. He's still young enough to build around, and erases one of the blunders of the franchise - trading Jermaine O'Neal for Dale Davis.
With all the chemistry problems and trouble guys the Pacers have had over the last couple of years, it's hard to imagine them taking on ZBo, don't you think?

Darrin
06-12-2006, 04:07 PM
With all the chemistry problems and trouble guys the Pacers have had over the last couple of years, it's hard to imagine them taking on ZBo, don't you think?

I think Randolph needs a change of scenery, and a coach that will demand a lot from him. He wouldn't be expected to carry that team the way he is in Portland.

And it's also going to be easier to hold Randolph accountable than Jermaine O'Neal. O'Neal has been in that locker room longer than the coaching staff, longer than Larry Bird has been the GM, and pretty much anyone not named Donnie Walsh. That means he's older than the current rules, and it can be hard to hold someone accountable in that situation. Randolph would have no such luxury.

strangeweather
06-12-2006, 04:10 PM
I think Randolph needs a change of scenery, and a coach that will demand a lot from him. He wouldn't be expected to carry that team the way he is in Portland.

And it's also going to be easier to hold Randolph accountable than Jermaine O'Neal. O'Neal has been in that locker room longer than the coaching staff, longer than Larry Bird has been the GM, and pretty much anyone not named Donnie Walsh. That means he's older than the current rules, and it can be hard to hold someone accountable in that situation. Randolph would have no such luxury.
Interesting. Well, if they could keep him on a short leash, the trade could certainly help both teams.

mabber
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Why is Ben Gordon always mentioned in trade rumors with the Bulls? Don't the Bulls like that guy? He seems to be a damn good player from what I can tell. He's clutch as well.

JMarkJohns
06-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Why is Ben Gordon always mentioned in trade rumors with the Bulls? Don't the Bulls like that guy? He seems to be a damn good player from what I can tell. He's clutch as well.

He's a whiner who bitches his way into the starting lineup or onto the bench where he pouts and comlains. Even when he's playing well, he's still taking bad shots, forcing bad drives and not playing defense.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Gordon drives Skiles up the fucking wall.

Randolph just needs to gain a few more pounds and we won't be able to tell him from Derrick Coleman.

sickdsm
06-12-2006, 05:49 PM
I've also heard Tinsley for Ricky somewhere, i think it was in the Boston Paper.

strangeweather
06-12-2006, 05:52 PM
I've also heard Tinsley for Ricky somewhere, i think it was in the Boston Paper.
Do the Wolves make that deal? How badly do they want to keep Ricky?

Rip-Hamilton32
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
lol..none of the trades seem realistic

ducks
06-12-2006, 10:57 PM
[B]One of the rumors from Toronto has been that the Raptors would add a veteran inside player to ease the burden on Chris Bosh and try to be a playoff team immediately.

Memphis' Pau Gasol has been mentioned, and one could make a case for the Grizzlies trying to get younger and save some money with an ownership change apparently imminent. The other rumor is a deal for the Pacers' Jermaine O'Neal, who could be the kind of low-post presence to ease the strain on Bosh.

Bosh is said to be pushing for Texas forward LaMarcus Aldridge as the No. 1 pick. They're even working out together now. But it would be hard for the Raptors to say no to O'Neal, a perennial All-Star.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-12-2006, 11:43 PM
lol..a rookie or an all star..if this was the old gm t.o would get LaMarcus Aldridge

Slinkyman
06-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Raptors:
Receive Jermaine O'Neal
Pacers:
Receive 1st Overall Pick.

wow that would be a great trade for the raptors, the pacers aren't that dumb are they? But something like this is exactly what the raptors need to do because they have all the money but you know no one wants to sign with them.

KFRebel
06-13-2006, 05:38 AM
The trade involving Bibby sucks. None of Miller and Boykins should be compared to Bibby, they both suck. I like the Brevin for Thomas though.

Spurologist
06-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Bobcats:
Receive Allen Iverson
76ers:
Receive 3rd Overall Pick (I think it favors Charlotte too much.)

Allen Iverson will be all over this trade. He will be looking forward to playing with the kitty cats. A championship will be waiting for him. :rolleyes

Rip-Hamilton32
06-13-2006, 08:21 AM
lol..o'neal for a draft pick that would be great but im guessing they'd have to throw charlie v in or mo pete