PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Mavs Fans/Spurs Fans

monosylab1k
06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Dear Mavs Fans,

Let's look at this objectively. You guys live in Dallas, a city that hosts, not just the Mavericks, but also the Cowboys, Stars, and Rangers. In San Antonio, they have the Spurs and the....uh...okay well that's it. The entire life of a Spurs fan revolves around the Spurs because for the other months of the year, they have absolutely nothing else to do or talk about. When the Mavericks season is over, you can all say "well training camp's gonna start up soon for the Cowboys!". When the Spurs season ends, Spurs fans say "well...let's...uh...let's eat some more chimichangas, maybe take a stroll near our dirty ass river, and eat some burritos after that."

You think of Spurs fans as being delusional idiots because they are. Because that's the only way they can be. They have no football or baseball team to turn to. So show them some empathy for crying out loud, because the reason they bitch and moan like this is because there lives are so freaking boring when the Spurs aren't playing.

fin.

Dear Spurs fans,

Let's look at this objectively. You guys are probably the greatest fans in the NBA. You love the Spurs whether they win a championship or win 20 games in the regular season. You are the truest fans in the NBA. Which is exactly why you can't stand Mavs fans. Because they are the polar opposite.

You think of Mavs fans as being the most hypocrital, fairweather assholes alive because they are. Dallas is a town that loves a winner, not a team. Most Mavs fans didn't even realize the team existed until 5 years ago. They're the annoying fans that keep their mouths shut when the team sucks, but have the loudest bark once their team is any good. They have no integrity and I promise you, whether it's in 5 years or 10 years, when this Mavs team falters there will be so many brand new Lakers fans in Dallas it will make you want to vomit. The people of Dallas are vapid and all about image. It's not cool to root for a loser, so they abandon every team that fails them. I guarantee you, if Manu hadn't fouled Dirk and the Spurs had won game 7, Shaq and Wade jersey sales would have QUADRUPLED the very next day in Dallas, while Dirk and Howard jersey sales would have been cut in half.

So have some empathy for crying out loud, because the reason Mavs fans are such annoying assholes is because that's the only way they can compensate for their pathetically hollow lives.

All that said though, I am a Mavs fan. So allow me to go into annoying Mavs fan mode - you guys suck ass. Enjoy your long, hard fall to the pit of NBA mediocrity, cuz that's where the old ass Spurs are headed.

fin.

Willinsa
06-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Dear Mavs Fans,

Let's look at this objectively. You guys live in Dallas, a city that hosts, not just the Mavericks, but also the Cowboys, Stars, and Rangers. In San Antonio, they have the Spurs and the....uh...okay well that's it. The entire life of a Spurs fan revolves around the Spurs because for the other months of the year, they have absolutely nothing else to do or talk about. When the Mavericks season is over, you can all say "well training camp's gonna start up soon for the Cowboys!". When the Spurs season ends, Spurs fans say "well...let's...uh...let's eat some more chimichangas, maybe take a stroll near our dirty ass river, and eat some burritos after that."

You think of Spurs fans as being delusional idiots because they are. Because that's the only way they can be. They have no football or baseball team to turn to. So show them some empathy for crying out loud, because the reason they bitch and moan like this is because there lives are so freaking boring when the Spurs aren't playing.

fin.

Dear Spurs fans,

Let's look at this objectively. You guys are probably the greatest fans in the NBA. You love the Spurs whether they win a championship or win 20 games in the regular season. You are the truest fans in the NBA. Which is exactly why you can't stand Mavs fans. Because they are the polar opposite.

You think of Mavs fans as being the most hypocrital, fairweather assholes alive because they are. Dallas is a town that loves a winner, not a team. Most Mavs fans didn't even realize the team existed until 5 years ago. They're the annoying fans that keep their mouths shut when the team sucks, but have the loudest bark once their team is any good. They have no integrity and I promise you, whether it's in 5 years or 10 years, when this Mavs team falters there will be so many brand new Lakers fans in Dallas it will make you want to vomit. The people of Dallas are vapid and all about image. It's not cool to root for a loser, so they abandon every team that fails them. I guarantee you, if Manu hadn't fouled Dirk and the Spurs had won game 7, Shaq and Wade jersey sales would have QUADRUPLED the very next day in Dallas, while Dirk and Howard jersey sales would have been cut in half.

So have some empathy for crying out loud, because the reason Mavs fans are such annoying assholes is because that's the only way they can compensate for their pathetically hollow lives.

All that said though, I am a Mavs fan. So allow me to go into annoying Mavs fan mode - you guys suck ass. Enjoy your long, hard fall to the pit of NBA mediocrity, cuz that's where the old ass Spurs are headed.

You show yourself as an atlanta hawks fan, now you are a bandwagon Mavs fan? You are a real dumbass. :lol
fin.

leemajors
06-12-2006, 06:10 PM
yeah any team with duncan, parker and ginobili will immediately become the atlanta hawks midwest...

monosylab1k
06-12-2006, 06:32 PM
You show yourself as an atlanta hawks fan, now you are a bandwagon Mavs fan? You are a real dumbass.

yes, take it ALL so very seriously...yes!

monosylab1k
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
yeah any team with duncan, parker and ginobili will immediately become the atlanta hawks midwest...

Well, it's now been proven that duncan at his best can't even get this team into the Western Conference finals. And Parker & Ginobili have both been exposed as not being quite as great as previously touted to be.