PDA

View Full Version : Last Comic Standing

katyon6th
06-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Is anyone else as into this show as I am?

My favorites so far are:

Josh Blue
Bill Dwyer
and the big guy with the last name Iglesias

They seriously make me laugh out loud.

There's a couple others but I can't remember their names.

ObiwanGinobili
06-13-2006, 09:08 PM
I <3 Josh Blue :D

atxrocker
06-13-2006, 09:28 PM
i dug it a season or two back.. watching auditions a week or two ago i was not impressed with the talent i saw.

ashbeeigh
06-13-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm kind of pissed that the Doug guy that is on Best Week Ever and Nikki Payne didn't make it into the house. Josh Blue and Gabriel Iglesias. They're my favorites.

atxrocker
06-13-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm kind of pissed that the Doug guy that is on Best Week Ever and Nikki Payne didn't make it into the house. Josh Blue and Gabriel Iglesias. They're my favorites.

iglesias.. now that fat mexican is pretty funny. i saw him on some comedy central special and he had me cracking up. fat as hell, but funny.

RealEstateDude
06-13-2006, 10:09 PM
I love this show and the cerebral palsy guy is the best..

"This is the part of the show where I tell you that you're all going to hell for laughing at me." :lol

ashbeeigh
06-13-2006, 10:11 PM
iglesias.. now that fat mexican is pretty funny. i saw him on some comedy central special and he had me cracking up. fat as hell, but funny.

Yeah, he was on Comedy Loco or something like that on mun2 a million years ago too, I think I said that a while back too (someone started a thread about him a few days ago too). This is the first time I've seen people on the show that I've seen on TV before. I thought they kicked them off if they had some type of deals. Which may be why the Best Week Ever guy didn't make it.

Gerryatrics
06-14-2006, 04:40 AM
It's obvious they picked the top 10 just to try to create some tense moments in the house (or boat) instead of the actual funniest 10 comics. There are only 2 or 3 comics I felt deserved to be finalists that actually made it. But maybe that's just me, I don't like a lot of stand up comics these days anyways.

AlamoSpursFan
06-14-2006, 09:35 AM
I watched the first season. When Ralphie May didn't win and Dat Phan DID, I vowed never to watch it again. Then one day, I was shootin' at some food...no wait, I was channel surfing, and there it was so I stopped for a second to see if Mouse was on. He wasn't, but one of my favorite touring stand-ups, Jimmy Pardo, was. He lost to 3 of the unfunniest no-talent hacks I've ever seen and I once again renewed my vow. That show sucks. (Sorry, Katy!)

Sonia_TX
06-14-2006, 09:51 AM
I am glad Gabriel Iglesias made it. I loved him on some of those Comedy Central/Que Locos shows. Josh Bleu and that Rebecca? (the short girl) are a few of my favorites along with Gabriel.

TheRage
06-14-2006, 10:33 AM
that show blew last night.... i agree with the shithawks fan. they picked people for drama and covered all the "token" position. EEOE must have been in the voting pool. they were all pretty funny but they were too obvious with the choosing for drama and not for comedey, hence the show loses its reasons for being around in the first place.

PS... i like the new pic Katy... you looking FINE :) call me tonight for a good time. i'll even let you pay ;)

katyon6th
06-14-2006, 10:36 AM
PS... i like the new pic Katy... you looking FINE :) call me tonight for a good time. i'll even let you pay ;)

I don't have your number, fool.

And plus, I'm busy. Perhaps some other time.