06-13-2006, 11:13 PM
for sure

shyne
06-13-2006, 11:14 PM
I love Wade, but I still think Lebron is one step ahead of him

Slinkyman
06-13-2006, 11:16 PM
I love Wade, but I still think Lebron is one step ahead of him

one step as in, LBJ gets away with 5 steps while Dwade only gets 4 but sometimes 5

shyne
06-13-2006, 11:18 PM
What dumbass in here would take wade ahead of Lebron?

ducks
06-13-2006, 11:22 PM
nice language and name calling

shyne
06-13-2006, 11:22 PM
sorry for the language lol

Mavs_man_41
06-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Dont get ahead of yourselves people, they only won 1 game, this does not make Wade
better than Lebron.

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Better than Lebron????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

YOu should have asked that question last game..............
Dont get ahead of yourselves people, they only won 1 game, this does not make Wade NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!! :smokin

Dre_7
06-14-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey ducks, whats the reason behind all the LBJ hate? I musted have missed something, but it seems like you cant stand the guy. He is a great player.

NBA Junkie
06-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Wade is great...James is greater!

bonzi_isaspurskiller
06-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Wade is great...James is greater!

wade is still playing. in the finals. scored 42 pts tonight. lebron is gone fishing.

NBA Junkie
06-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Whatever....Obviously, everyone but a select few know that Wade has much better talent surrounding him. Put a Shaquille O' Neal instead of a clumsy Zydrunas Ilgauskas on the Cavs and really see Lebron's career take off.

I'm stating the obvious...true. Yet, what's obvious to some apparently isn't as obvious to others.

MissAllThat
06-14-2006, 12:41 AM
No

dirk4mvp
06-14-2006, 02:08 AM
wade is still playing. in the finals. scored 42 pts tonight. lebron is gone fishing.
Wade has Shaq. LeBron has Z. That's why Wade is still playing.

kingsfan
06-14-2006, 03:11 AM
I'll take Dwayne over LB 8 days a week.

jman3000
06-14-2006, 03:12 AM
I'm gonna have to say as of now LBJ is better than Wade ... even though I prefer Wade's style of play over LBJ's. Both of them are very good, but LBJ can hurt you in a couple of ways that Wade can't.

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 03:14 AM
^^blah blah....he also has damon jones hitting game winners in the last second(something no other Heat player for except Wade has done this season)....Wade has a smarter shot selection and is better in clutch but James is stronger and has a 3 so ill giv him the edge for now....but if Wade was 6 foot 8....then Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 03:15 AM
^ that was for dirk4mvp

dirk4mvp
06-14-2006, 03:30 AM
^^blah blah....he also has damon jones hitting game winners in the last second(something no other Heat player for except Wade has done this season)....Wade has a smarter shot selection and is better in clutch but James is stronger and has a 3 so ill giv him the edge for now....but if Wade was 6 foot 8....then Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron
If If If

If Dirk was 6'4", he wouldn't be as good as he is.

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 03:40 AM
exactly...size matter alot in the NBA

dirk4mvp
06-14-2006, 03:43 AM
IF Shaq wasn't 7'1" and 335 or (or how much ever it is) he wouldn't be all that special

The only person the "size matters" line doesn't go for is Iverson. If he was 6'8", he's own all of our asses. :frying:

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 04:53 AM
Wade is not human....he brings back his team by himself...in my opinion, Wade is more superior in important games....THE MAN SCORED 17 STR8 POINT TO LEAD HIS TEAM BACK FROM A 13 POINT DEFICIT AGAINST THE PISTONS IN THE 4TH QUARTER!!!!! Lebron will not do that anytime soon....Sometimes Wade looks like a normal person but games like these prove he is on another level....lol by the way i was just thinking about that so i had to say it...he has that killer instinct that LeBron doesnt

NBA Junkie
06-14-2006, 05:08 AM
IF Shaq wasn't 7'1" and 335 or (or how much ever it is) he wouldn't be all that special

The only person the "size matters" line doesn't go for is Iverson. If he was 6'8", he's own all of our asses. :frying:

Speaking of Iverson, he's better than Wade.

himat
06-14-2006, 05:59 AM
Lebron is better than Wade nuff said. He's also a better person. Wade always lies about injuries, and makes excuses. I hate him. It's hard to hate Lebron because he doesn't do junk like that, but man I hate Wade.

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 06:23 AM
I'd hate a player if he had just torched my team for 30 ppg on 70% FG shooting in a 6 game series with his team winning,too....you dont even know wade as a person, how can u say lebrons a better person.....If you played us in the 2nd round and beat us and then lost to the cavs you;d be saying Wade was better

Rip-Hamilton32
06-14-2006, 07:31 AM
lol..don't forget about lebron having the refs on his side...he can travel when ever he wants

1Parker1
06-14-2006, 12:21 PM
Lebron is better than Wade nuff said. He's also a better person. Wade always lies about injuries, and makes excuses. I hate him. It's hard to hate Lebron because he doesn't do junk like that, but man I hate Wade.

You know, I don't understand the love for Wade either. Yes, he makes some crazy, acrobatic shots and is obviously a great player. But to me, he's like a bigger version of AI (minus the 3 point shooting). Also, it's not accurate to state that Wade>Lebron simply due to the fact that Wade has more playoff experience and is currently still playing while Bron Bron is fishing. As people mentioned Wade has Shaq, Lebron has Ilgauskas.

42 point performance was awesome last night, but Ducks, what about them triple doubles Lebron got in the playoffs? :smokin

1Parker1
06-14-2006, 12:22 PM
lol..don't forget about lebron having the refs on his side...he can travel when ever he wants

Wade does the same exact things and also gets called for phantom calls by the refs as well. So they're definitily even in that regard.

tlongII
06-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Wade is great, but LeBron is better. LeBron does things I've never seen anyone do on the court before.

Texas_Ranger
06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Wade can become better than LeBron, but right now James is better.

alamo50
06-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Ducks is here strictly for entertainment purposes.

cheguevara
06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
No fucking way. Imagine the Heat w/Lebron instead of Wade. It would be a Dalls massacre

Plus Wade is fucking hurt all the time. His career wont last

pussyface
06-14-2006, 02:43 PM
wade is much further away from being a finished product compared to lbj.

funniest/most stupid logic award: all the people in this thread who say the fact that "wade is still playing while james is fishing" proves wade's superiority. by that logic, keith van horn is better than tracy mcgrady and antoine walker owns tim duncan.

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 02:44 PM
ah, lebron nut jockers.. never a shortage. like i said before, in 10 years when he still hasnt won shit i want you fucks to explain why his shit dont stink.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 02:48 PM
that post above mine is great.

...what more does a guy have to do to prove that he's a truly special player?
what has he failed to do in his first 3 years in the league that you would have like to have seen to show you that the guy is a winner?

Compare his numbers in his first 3 years (ages 18-21) to other guys who came straight out of highschool (kobe, mcgrady, garnett, etc). Notice the unprecedented impact he has had, far exceeding any semirealistic expectation. After that, kill yourself.

cheguevara
06-14-2006, 02:51 PM
ah, lebron nut jockers.. never a shortage. like i said before, in 10 years when he still hasnt won shit i want you fucks to explain why his shit dont stink.

Lebron has done more in his first 3 years than anyone in the history of the NBA. (including jordan, magic, bird, etc)

I don't even like lebron but I ain't blind either. hater

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 02:54 PM
^thats laughable..seriously. even from a mavs fan. for the record, i never said lebron doesnt have game. he does. you asked what a player has to do to truly be special? ask dwayne wade who scored 42 points in the nba finals last night and brought his team back from a huge deficit alone. look dude, whatever the fuck floats your boat but IN MY OPINION (i am entitled to one, right) Wade is better and will be better when all is said and done. in regards to comparing stats to those other guys.. eh, first i would argue on the TONS of hype point, noone in the history of the nba came into the league with the hype lbj did. second, when his career is done we will see how much those stat lines translated to in relation to winning titles for his ball club.

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Lebron has done more in his first 3 years than anyone in the history of the NBA. (including jordan, magic, bird, etc)

I don't even like lebron but I ain't blind either. hater

so what? its impressive. ok. thats it. everybody doesnt have to suck his dick for it. he isnt the second coming of jesus christ. again, comparing him to those guys at this stage in his career is irrelevant anyways since those you mentioned are title winners. whos to say how much better lbj will get? look, the guy can play. hes a goddamn freak of nature. i wont kill my oldest son for the bastard like some of these fanatics. again, when all is said and done i doubt he will legitimately be mentioned along with such players like Jordan.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 03:01 PM
wow, my post was laughable? I was sort of thinking the same thing about yours.

"like i said before, in 10 years when he still hasnt won shit i want you fucks to explain why his shit dont stink."you

You made the statement that you know that Lebron James is not going to win anything for the next 10 years. That crystal ball of yours is very impressive, because there hasnt been much of anything to suggest this as lebron has become in many ways the most accomplished 21 yr old player in league history.

"look dude, whatever the fuck floats your boat but IN MY OPINION (i am entitled to one, right) Wade is better"you

As for your point about opinions being subjective, I'll agree with you there. But all opinions are not created equal. Some of them are stupid, uninformed, and reveal bias or outright stupidity. Your pronouncement that Lebron is destined to fail for the next decade (based on what, again?) probably falls into this catagory.

I can hold the opinion that Antoine Walker is the best power forward in NBA history; you can call me an idiot and I can always come back with "hey, its just my opinion. is it okay for me to have one?" None the less, my opinion will ultimately be baseless, stupid, and not supported by facts, much like yours.

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Wade is a great player in his own way same as LeBron. People forget that Wade in his rookie year took the Heat to the 2nd round of the playoffs pushing the Pacers to 6 games. What I feel seperates Wade from James is that Wade is better on defense. James still has to master that part.
________
Hawaii marijuana dispensary (http://hawaii.dispensaries.org/)
________
Washington Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://washington.dispensaries.org/)

alamo50
06-14-2006, 03:12 PM
So you are actually saying you agree with Ducks?

pussyface
06-14-2006, 03:14 PM
leaving aside the question at hand for a moment (although i suspect there isnt a GM in the league who would take Wade or just about anyone else over LBJ if given the choice), can we all at least agree that atxrocker is an idiot?

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 03:19 PM
So you are actually saying you agree with Ducks?

Yes I do. In reality it depends on your preference. Personally I think both of them will go on to do alot in their careers. I however like Wade's game over LeBron's. You know the one person who is always left out of this debate, Carmelo Anthony. Nobody even mentions him.
________
Glass bongs (http://glassbongs.org/)
________
Vaporizer wiki (http://vaporizerwiki.com)

snowboarder
06-14-2006, 03:20 PM
lebron > wade

if wade was on the cavs they wouldn't have gotten as far than lebron and the cavs did this year

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 03:22 PM
leaving aside the question at hand for a moment (although i suspect there isnt a GM in the league who would take Wade or just about anyone else over LBJ if given the choice), can we all at least agree that atxrocker is an idiot?

Yes
________
JUSTIN BIEBER (http://justinbieberfan.info/)
________
HEADSHOPS (http://headshop.net/)

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 03:24 PM
lebron > wade

if wade was on the cavs they wouldn't have gotten as far than lebron and the cavs did this year

But if LeBron were on the Heat with Shaq it will be the same story. LeBron would have to defer to Shaq. With Shaq ,LeBron would not be as effective.
________
Volcano Vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/volcano-vaporizer)
________
Brunette Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/brunette-girls/)

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
wow, my post was laughable? I was sort of thinking the same thing about yours.

"like i said before, in 10 years when he still hasnt won shit i want you fucks to explain why his shit dont stink."you

You made the statement that you know that Lebron James is not going to win anything for the next 10 years. That crystal ball of yours is very impressive, because there hasnt been much of anything to suggest this as lebron has become in many ways the most accomplished 21 yr old player in league history.

"look dude, whatever the fuck floats your boat but IN MY OPINION (i am entitled to one, right) Wade is better"you

As for your point about opinions being subjective, I'll agree with you there. But all opinions are not created equal. Some of them are stupid, uninformed, and reveal bias or outright stupidity. Your pronouncement that Lebron is destined to fail for the next decade (based on what, again?) probably falls into this catagory.

I can hold the opinion that Antoine Walker is the best power forward in NBA history; you can call me an idiot and I can always come back with "hey, its just my opinion. is it okay for me to have one?" None the less, my opinion will ultimately be baseless, stupid, and not supported by facts, much like yours.

sometimes your inability to comprehend simple things amazes me. i never said i KNOW lebron wont win, just that i dont believe he will. i speculate that he wont. the same way you speculate he will win 9 consecutive rings and go down as the best player ever to enter the nba. in fact, the best athlete ever to be born. or rather, the most talented person ever to exist. sums up your love affair for bron?

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 03:36 PM

an idiot because i dont agree with you? go fuck yourself. your dogging me because i dont buy into the unprecedented hype? because i dont get on my knees and worship him? oh no, thats right, im an idiot because unlike you i think for myself and dont live by what the media says i should? whatever man. lets just revisit this again when he accomplishes something of relevance.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 03:43 PM
hehe. there really is no point in me even responding to this. you make my points for me.

anyway, the reason you are an idiot is for making crazy pronunciations about what will happen to lbj over the course of the next ten years. throw all the variables out the window and forget about who he plays with/where he plays: you've seen enough to know that he won't win anything for the next 10 years.

the reason i am not an idiot is because i wouldn't make a crazy statement like "dwayne wade will never win anything" and respond when people challenge this that "hey, its just my opinion, back off!"

for more on why you are an idiot, read my two responses to your posts above.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 03:45 PM
also, your "unprecedented hype" thing is a little off.
james is typically regarded as the most lauded player to enter the league since Lual Cinder (Kareem), who became a national sporting hero as a high school player. Wilt Chamberlain also captured the nation's attention as a high school player.

it is difficult to argue that lbj hasn't lived up to his astronomical hype, though, and thats why this isn't really relevent.

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Whatever....Obviously, everyone but a select few know that Wade has much better talent surrounding him. Put a Shaquille O' Neal instead of a clumsy Zydrunas Ilgauskas on the Cavs and really see Lebron's career take off.

I'm stating the obvious...true. Yet, what's obvious to some apparently isn't as obvious to others.

Yeah, but would he actually pass to him... LeBron thinks he has 3 point range and will jack them up at times when he's too lazy to drive... D-Wade knows he doesn't and has perfected the 20-footer and will drive even on a bum knee... talent wise and body-wise, I think LeBron has the edge... but whose heart and desire and team mentality would I rather have on my team? I'd take D-Wade in heartbeat

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 04:32 PM
james is typically regarded as the most lauded player to enter the league since Lual Cinder (Kareem), who became a national sporting hero as a high school player. Wilt Chamberlain also captured the nation's attention as a high school player.

it is difficult to argue that lbj hasn't lived up to his astronomical hype, though, and thats why this isn't really relevent.

It's Lew Alcindor...

Dunc
06-14-2006, 06:45 PM

With Kareem/Lew Alcindor and Wilt, they also had at college experience (Kareem at UCLA and Wilt at Kansas, if memory serves). LBJ made the jump directly to the NBA from high school. The hype is deserved. I can't deny it.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-14-2006, 06:51 PM
pop quiz, hot shot, pistons fans do not give props to Dwade because

a) He ruined and bukkaked their fatigued team

b) He should have been a piston but is instead the most clutch player on their cheif rival

survey SAYS

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 07:06 PM
"ducks" is doing a bit just to piss people off...and it worked...

Nobody would take Wade over LeBron at this point in their careers...

himat
06-14-2006, 07:09 PM
pop quiz, hot shot, pistons fans do not give props to Dwade because

a) He ruined and bukkaked their fatigued team

b) He should have been a piston but is instead the most clutch player on their cheif rival

survey SAYS

At least we can fix a. Flip play the damn bench next season. We have some great players on that bench. Delfino is like a lesser version of a Ginobili. Amir Johnson is a quick athletic forward like Marion. Maxiell can force himself to the paint. Flip needs to change his ways or the window will close fast.

As for b.
:drunk

Cant_Be_Faded
06-14-2006, 07:10 PM
it all depends on the system

i can imagine some teams oriented so that wade would fit better

look at cleveland, they started lebron as a point guard

now he's sg/sf
mostly SF right?

on a stacked team oriented with the tools to dominate defensively, would they want a selfish mj-lite that is reluctant to play guard, or the guard they need

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 07:12 PM

speak for yourself.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-14-2006, 07:13 PM
but no doubt most teams would pick lebron over wade

they both have equal upside, lebron is just bigger and can play that SF spot

Wade, on the other hand, is a proven winner, and any coach would value this at least nearly as much as lebron's size factor.

1) he singlehanded took a shitty marquette team to the final four

2) he took a heat team from the doldrums to the second round BY HIMSELF and a little lamar odom help

3) and he has hit constant clutch shots

lebron has done only the latter, and even had to get a false clutch shot from the refs to get to where he is now (eliminated by pistons in 2nd round)

ducks
06-14-2006, 08:47 PM

ask regualar posters
I SURE AS HELL WOULD :fro

ducks
06-14-2006, 08:48 PM
lebron > wade

heat would not have gone that far with lebron

wade would have beaten the pistons :elephant

Nikos
06-14-2006, 08:51 PM
They are about even right now. Both superstars.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Wade took a Heat team from shitty to the second fucking round as a ROOKIE

lebron has been in the league how many years now?

This subject is worthy of a good debate but you people who hush others and assume lebron is just so dominant are dorks

milkyway21
06-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Wade=LeBron

:wakeup

you just can't ignore LeBron's triple double - 1st game in the playoffs Ducks.

Tanya
06-14-2006, 11:38 PM
You need to double even triple team Lebron to slow him down in a ball game, but no need to do that when play Wade. Let Wade drive to the lane, if you close the lane then he is done. SOMETIMES he can't miss nothing: hits jump shot after jump shot even 3's(like game 3 vs DAL), but you may only see that to be happend once or twice in a series. Lebron is stronger and more creative, and definitely has more triple-double than Wade.

Oh yes, imagine Wade plays in Cavs, he wouldn't do what Lebron could do when he was double, triple teamed.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2006, 02:36 AM
You need to double even triple team Lebron to slow him down in a ball game, but no need to do that when play Wade. Let Wade drive to the lane, if you close the lane then he is done. SOMETIMES he can't miss nothing: hits jump shot after jump shot even 3's(like game 3 vs DAL), but you may only see that to be happend once or twice in a series. Lebron is stronger and more creative, and definitely has more triple-double than Wade.

Oh yes, imagine Wade plays in Cavs, he wouldn't do what Lebron could do when he was double, triple teamed.

good post

ducks
06-15-2006, 09:46 PM
wade is at it again while james is eating fish

atxrocker
06-15-2006, 09:47 PM
i was just about to bump this thread

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Lebron is still better than Wade, not by much though.

Its impossible to compare coz of the teams they are on. For starters, Z is no Shaq.

atxrocker
06-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Lebron is still better than Wade, not by much though.

Its impossible to compare coz of the teams they are on. For starters, Z is no Shaq.

how many mins did shaq play in the first half again? :rolleyes

dirk4mvp
06-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Call me crazy, but I'll take "Melo over Wade most days.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-15-2006, 09:53 PM
how many mins did shaq play in the first half again? :rolleyes

oh, so were going from one game now? :lol

Lebron had one heck of a season and was more superior than Wade. These kinda threads always turn up when haters watch some guy play some good games.

Wade is no Lebron, not yet.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-15-2006, 09:56 PM

:lol it depends who you have on your team. Melo needs shooters in Denver coz he can cut, hit the J and post up but noone ever hits a shot when he gets it to them.

Sometimes i wish we had drafted Wade over Melo but they are two totally different players and one is 3 years younger. I love the games that both of them play, very different styles of course.

It would have also been a PR nightmare in Denver if they had made the choice to draft Wade over Melo back then.

PaceMonster
06-16-2006, 06:27 AM

Thats like saying..."Call me crazy, but most days I'll take Shawn Marion over Nowitzki

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 07:04 AM
^There's alot of people who would do just that.

atxrocker
06-18-2006, 11:09 PM
bump. fuck ya'll, dont tell me lebron coulda pulled off this sorta performance tonight

MissAllThat
06-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I'll give this one to Wade. He was amazing tonight. However, I don't doubt that Lebron could have a great game if his team needed him. It would be great if those 2 were in different conferences and could play each other in the Finals. That would be amazing.

ducks
06-18-2006, 11:44 PM
james could bolt and make that possible

Repeater
06-18-2006, 11:51 PM
bump. fuck ya'll, dont tell me lebron coulda pulled off this sorta performance tonight

atxrocker
06-20-2006, 11:19 PM
bump. wade is a champ. lebron has a far way to go