01.4 DAL - Personal foul on D. Nowitzki
:02.4 MIA - D. Wade defensive rebound
:03.4 DAL - D. Nowitzki misses the second free throw
:03.4 DAL - D. Nowitzki hits the first free throw
:03.4 MIA - Shooting foul on U. Haslem

atxrocker
06-13-2006, 11:07 PM
:lol :lol

fuck that german bastard. i hope the mavs choke the rest of this series away.

Phil Hellmuth
06-13-2006, 11:12 PM
He had to choke against heat but not against us.

God i hate him.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-13-2006, 11:14 PM
lol..maybe cause there not playing as good as a team so he doesn't care about losing 1 game lol

06-13-2006, 11:38 PM
Welcome to bizzaro world.

Shaq making free throws in the clutch, and Dirk missing his.

Go figure.

sabar
06-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Dallas was on the edge of the worst choke ever against us in game 7; this was bound to happen and I'm betting they'll choke again in this series.

Mavs_man_41
06-13-2006, 11:42 PM
go kill yourself, this is the 1 and only game the heat will win this series.

I H8 Mavs Fans
06-13-2006, 11:46 PM

What a quality post that really contributes to the forum.

sabar
06-13-2006, 11:49 PM

Why would I do that? Seems like suicide is something more for the "mAvS in 4 sweep!!!1111" guys. Admit it, you have failed. No sweep.

I call for an asterisk if mavs win '06.

I H8 Mavs Fans
go kill yourself,

Mavs_man_41
What a quality post that really contributes to the forum.

Yea, all 142 of your posts about how you hate mav fans are so intellectual and really bring alot to the forum. :lmao

I H8 Mavs Fans
06-13-2006, 11:52 PM
Yea, all 142 of your posts about how you hate mav fans are so intellectual and really bring alot to the forum. :lmao

Any reply to a Mavs fan is a worthless post, so no, and what does what I said to you have anything to do with how much I hate Mavs fans?

Mavs_man_41
06-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Any reply to a Mavs fan is a worthless post, so no, and what does what I said to you have anything to do with how much I hate Mavs fans?

All of your posts are about nothing but how u hate mav fans.

I H8 Mavs Fans
06-14-2006, 12:00 AM

yes, because me saying this
What a quality post that really contributes to the forum. just screams out Mavs fans suck

Melmart1
06-14-2006, 12:05 AM

Yeah, and half your posts under your MULTIPLE screen names are cussing out opposing teams' fans in a SPURS forum. Pot, meet kettle.

sabar
06-14-2006, 12:26 AM
Does this make Shaq more clutch than Dirk?

ace3g
06-14-2006, 12:32 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.getty-57540056db092_nbafinals_g3_1_07_24_am.jpg

this is for all the times mav fans posted the pic of manu fouling dirk

East Coast Babe
06-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Shaq hitting free throws?!! and Dirk missing a couple of his? But I wouldn't call it a choke. It came at a bad time, but he still had 30 points! Miami had an incredible game tonight. Wade scored 40+ points all by himself (close to half the Heat's total points)! That is way above his average. He won't do that every night. Dallas probably won't have to worry about such big productions again and should get back to winning IMHO.

NBA Junkie
06-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Well, Dirk finally misses a clutch FT.

I bet there were numerous Spurs fans uttering "Why couldn't he have done that against us", after the miss.

kingsfan
06-14-2006, 03:16 AM
:lol :lol

fuck that german bastard. i hope the mavs choke the rest of this series away.Word

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 03:23 AM
lol..maybe cause there not playing as good as a team so he doesn't care about losing 1 game lol

lol fuck you....this is the finals...every game is important...he choked he choked..that aint no excuse...and by the way the mavs did choke in the spurs series...they were up 3-1 and up by 20+ in game 7 and the spurs came baq off a major meltdown...WHAT MORE CAN U WANT!!!!!!

milkyway21
06-14-2006, 03:46 AM
Shaq hitting free throws?!! and Dirk missing a couple of his? But I wouldn't call it a choke. It came at a bad time, but he still had 30 points! Miami had an incredible game tonight. Wade scored 40+ points all by himself (close to half the Heat's total points)! That is way above his average. He won't do that every night. Dallas probably won't have to worry about such big productions again and should get back to winning IMHO.That' was on my mind when the Spurs lost game 3 in Detroit last yr. We beat by a blow out games 1 & 2. I was thinking we will win the rest of the way then. But sorry the finals went through game 7 :lol

Shaq is healthy and still alive. The momentum shifted in Miami. Games 4,5 HCA. Let's not get too excited. This series will not end in game 5 easily. Maybe. Maybe not. :wakeup

dirk4mvp
06-14-2006, 03:50 AM
He missed a freethrow, he missed a freethrow. That's what happened. If Shaq didn't turn into the freethrow champion, we'd have won

PaceMonster
06-14-2006, 04:07 AM
^lol u guys arent used to him hitting free throws huh?? thats why wen he hits 2 in a row u go nuts....hehe im used to him missing free throws so i dont care no more but last year i broke the glass of my TV when he went 0-13 in a very important game

Islymore
06-14-2006, 08:13 AM
yeah well... Dirk is not perfect.

he's a 90% FT shooter - so there is a 10% margin for error... (yay I can subtract and add) he's a great shooter when he's hot, a horrible shooter when he's cold. you get used to that when you watch Dirk.

give the guy credit...

it's amazing the banter between some Mav/Spur fans... sheesh... Shouldnt it get boring after a while with all the f-bombs and mavs suck?

*Thanx Melmart for introducing those two... Lol... I dont think they knew each other*

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 08:15 AM
A missed FT and all of a sudden Dirk is a choker again...hahaha

I'm sure Spurs fans loved to see him miss though, since he did send their team to the lake...

MadDog73
06-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Spurs fans are retarded.

Tim is > choker than Dirk by this logic...

Tell you what. Before the game, I say "The Heat will win if Gary Payton make the game winning shot, and Dirk misses a Free Throw, and Shaq hits both of his," how many would believe me?

No one would. This game is the definition of "fluke".

leemajors
06-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Spurs fans are retarded.

Tim is > choker than Dirk by this logic...

Tell you what. Before the game, I say "The Heat will win if Gary Payton make the game winning shot, and Dirk misses a Free Throw, and Shaq hits both of his," how many would believe me?

No one would. This game is the definition of "fluke".

they win the next game, it's not a "fluke". winning is winning.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-14-2006, 09:48 AM
mavs suck all the time!!! hahahha!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-14-2006, 09:50 AM
fluke fluke fluke!!!

nkdlunch
06-14-2006, 10:17 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.getty-57540056db092_nbafinals_g3_1_07_24_am.jpg

Shank
06-14-2006, 10:32 AM

You do know that one was a game 3 of the Finals and the other was an early sounding of the Spurs death knell, right?

Holmes_Fans
06-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Dwade had the game of a lifetime and shaq played probably the best he will all series, yet it took a mavs meltdown and the fact they were shit on the defensive board for the heat to barely squeek out a win.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 11:00 AM
...the thing you have to realize is that if Dirk hits both his free throws, this thread would be whining about how Dirk only gets it done when the refs put him on the line.

since he finally missed one, they'll go with the choke angle instead.
either way, haters gonna hate.

Islymore
06-14-2006, 11:01 AM
^ gotta agree with that...

ace3g
06-14-2006, 11:30 AM
...the thing you have to realize is that if Dirk hits both his free throws, this thread would be whining about how Dirk only gets it done when the refs put him on the line.

since he finally missed one, they'll go with the choke angle instead.
either way, haters gonna hate.

why cant we believe that when just in game 3 alone in the 1st or 2nd quarter, Dirk goes to the line when shaq clearly was 2 inches away from Dirk and didnt make any contact with him, but ref sends him to the line anyway

pussyface
06-14-2006, 11:36 AM
dude, that was a terrible call.
what do you want me to say?
refs miss calls a lot in the nba. mavs were on the wrong end of their share of calls as well, including Dirk.

his bennifitting from a bad call in the first quarter really isn't relevent, or any different than what you see out of every other superstar in the nba tending to get the benifit of the doubt from the refs (ie dwade, shaq).

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 11:51 AM
why cant we believe that when just in game 3 alone in the 1st or 2nd quarter, Dirk goes to the line when shaq clearly was 2 inches away from Dirk and didnt make any contact with him, but ref sends him to the line anyway

Maybe they missed a call...

I like how you claim he was "2 inches" from him when on the replay that they showed several times it was damn close to contact. I couldn't tell if there was or not. Maybe if I was standing where the ref was I could've. Who cares though...what's the point of singling out ONE call when there were plenty of questionable calls that went each way... :rolleyes

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 01:11 PM

I'm sure Spurs fans loved to see him miss though, since he did send their team to the lake...

Guess he forget the lyrics to the David Hasselhoff song.
________
Vermont dispensaries (http://vermont.dispensaries.org/)
________
AsiansXX (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/AsiansXX/)

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Guess he forget the lyrics to the David Hasselhoff song.

Maybe so...

It's hilarious that the media and other team's fans have run with that and turned it into such a huge deal. I wouldn't doubt if Dirk was joking about it and he's laughing his ass off on the inside... :lol

leemajors
06-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Maybe so...

It's hilarious that the media and other team's fans have run with that and turned it into such a huge deal. I wouldn't doubt if Dirk was joking about it and he's laughing his ass off on the inside... :lol

i don't doubt he sings it in his head. i think you are severely underestimating how popular hasselhoff was in germany when dirk was a child. if you've ever seen the video to that song he was selling out soccer stadiums for years.

my2sons
06-14-2006, 02:20 PM
he choked...the refs bailed him out and he choked...poor mavs fans

cheguevara
06-14-2006, 02:41 PM
poor mav fans!? they are leading 2-1 in the Finals. While Spur fans are still crying themselves to sleep. (I know for a fact pleasedontbanme is :lol)

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 02:45 PM
poor mav fans!? they are leading 2-1 in the Finals. While Spur fans are still crying themselves to sleep. (I know for a fact pleasedontbanme is :lol)

Man thats cold!
________
AMBER TRICHOMES (http://trichomes.org)
________
Megan_Foxy cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Megan_Foxy)

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 02:48 PM
i don't doubt he sings it in his head. i think you are severely underestimating how popular hasselhoff was in germany when dirk was a child. if you've ever seen the video to that song he was selling out soccer stadiums for years.

I realize that...but still wouldn't doubt if Dirk was doing a bit...he's a joker...

he choked...the refs bailed him out and he choked...poor mavs fans

Uhh...that was pretty much a clear foul / hack. The Heat didn't complain, which is all you really need to watch for...

cheguevara
06-14-2006, 03:08 PM
I realize that...but still wouldn't doubt if Dirk was doing a bit...he's a joker...

i as a spur fan recognize that Mavs were better that Spurs this year. You now must recognize Dirk would hump hasselhoff at the first sight.

confined
06-14-2006, 03:18 PM
dirk missed a free-throw in game 3 with his team haveing a 2-0 lead in the series....manu and his faggish bald spot, choked away ur whole season...and u have the nerve to make fun of 1 missed free throw by dirk...haha thats funny...

heat played the best game they could and they still only one by 2...

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 03:22 PM
i as a spur fan recognize that Mavs were better that Spurs this year. You now must recognize Dirk would hump hasselhoff at the first sight.

:rolleyes

dirk missed a free-throw in game 3 with his team haveing a 2-0 lead in the series....manu and his faggish bald spot, choked away ur whole season...and u have the nerve to make fun of 1 missed free throw by dirk...haha thats funny...

It IS a bit ironic that Spurs fans would rip ANYBODY for missing a FT since the Spurs are among the worst in the league... :lol

Damn you Dirk!! Only 10 for 12?? WTF?? :drunk

mavsfan1000
06-14-2006, 03:56 PM
The mavs did choke but the mavs have been leading every game in the 4th quarter so I guess there are more opportunities to choke. We're still up 2-1 and expect to win this series since Shaq can't get going. Wade had to have an incredible game to win.

ace3g
06-14-2006, 05:43 PM

manu didnt choke thoe whole season away yes he did make a bad play but the spurs still had 2 opportunities at the end of regulation; Manu's layup and Duncan's putback plus Overtime. The team that did choke was letting a team come back after down 1-3 in the series and coming back from a 20 point deficit.

So no Manu didnt choke the spurs entire season away. Anything could have happened if manu didnt foul dirk because we would have only been up by 1 point; The spurs might have missed their freethrows and the mavs make a 3 pionter or the spurs make their fts and win.

Secondly manu and "his faggish bald spot" helped lead the spurs to 2 NBA Championships, he just made a bad mistake to end a semi bad year (filled with injuries) never really playing at his full level (as in '05)

and I'll take the loss because like in '04 when the spurs felt they had the game won but it was taken away from them, they came back the next year and won the championship again

Spurs NBA Championships = 1999, 2003, and 2005

Mavs NBA Championships = ?

ace3g
06-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Maybe they missed a call...

I like how you claim he was "2 inches" from him when on the replay that they showed several times it was damn close to contact. I couldn't tell if there was or not. Maybe if I was standing where the ref was I could've. Who cares though...what's the point of singling out ONE call when there were plenty of questionable calls that went each way... :rolleyes

it might have been damn close to shaq making contact with Dirk but he didnt and if shaq would have made contact with Dirks body the refs could easily see it, and all shaq was doing was contesting dirk's shot and the refs bailed him out I think one of the few times Dirk actually got hit was late in the 4th when he drove to the lane and got hit in the arm and I think that is when he missed the 2nd ft

there we go again with those Arogant Mav Fans, you could clearly see on the replay that shaq was about 2 inches away from dirk when the foul was called, plus its not hard to tell if contact is made because usually the players shooting form will look awkward (if not then a foul should not be warranted, no "touch" fouls which dirk gets alot of). Shaq never once touched dirk on his release or in the air.)

I single out these calls, because refs should not call "touch fouls", look back in the 70' and 80's in the league where a foul wasnt warranted unless there was blood.

The refs just want to protect Dirk (a majority jumpshooter) when he gets in trouble

ace3g
06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm not going to argue anymore because Mav Fans wont atleast admit that Dirk excessive treatment with the refs during games especially late in the 4th (during the spurs series he went to the ft line a shit load of times with a less than a min in the game) refs need to let players decide the game during those moments, which is why I dont really complain about the no calls on Dirk on both Manu and Duncan to end regulation in game 7

but anyway I will enjoy the spurs 3 championships that they have won, knowing they will be back next year with their core still intact; and if it werent for a few bounces here or there the spurs would have been the team advancing to the WCF.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 06:09 PM
it might have been damn close to shaq making contact with Dirk but he didnt and if shaq would have made contact with Dirks body the refs could easily see it, and all shaq was doing was contesting dirk's shot and the refs bailed him out I think one of the few times Dirk actually got hit was late in the 4th when he drove to the lane and got hit in the arm and I think that is when he missed the 2nd ft

there we go again with those Arogant Mav Fans, you could clearly see on the replay that shaq was about 2 inches away from dirk when the foul was called, plus its not hard to tell if contact is made because usually the players shooting form will look awkward (if not then a foul should not be warranted, no "touch" fouls which dirk gets alot of). Shaq never once touched dirk on his release or in the air.)

I single out these calls, because refs should not call "touch fouls", look back in the 70' and 80's in the league where a foul wasnt warranted unless there was blood.

The refs just want to protect Dirk (a majority jumpshooter) when he gets in trouble

1. I'd still like to know how you got this 2" calculation when I couldn't tell for sure that there was no contact. I don't understand what about this makes me "arogant"??

2. Dirk hits a decent amount of shots even when getting hit on the arm while shooting...there's nothing awkward about his shooting form due to the contact (assuming it's light of course). Lost me there...

3. Hitting someone on the arm while they're shooting (forget the Dirk play in question, I'm talking in general) no matter how lightly is NOT a "touch foul." If they start letting that go, shooting %'s will go down the shitter. That's a foul EVERY time...

4. Dirk is a superstar. He gets superstar calls. Just like Duncan, Wade, LeBron, etc etc. It has nothing to do with the refs wanting to protect him :lol It's just the way the NBA is and has always been. Dirk has just recently worked his way into the group of superstars in the eyes of the officials...

GO MAVS GO!! :fro

Holmes_Fans
06-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Dwade was bailed out plenty of times in game 3, Dallas could of ran at him everytime when he had his 5th foul but everyone knows the refs wouldn't of called it.

Spurs fan you have to remember there are a thing called ANGLES, if a ref is standing in a certain spot it may or may not look like something happen. They don't get to look at 15 different replays to make the call.

and if dirk is bailed out SOO much, why did the refs left haslem barrel over him late in the game when he was receiving a pass?

my2sons
06-14-2006, 07:45 PM
why are there so many mavs fans in a spurs forum, does their forum suck that bad

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 07:51 PM
why are there so many mavs fans in a spurs forum, does their forum suck that bad

No, but sitting around chatting about the Mavs is BORING...

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2006, 08:05 PM
2kdre does have a point

Holmes_Fans
06-14-2006, 08:55 PM
I say the samething about the spurs fan who hang around mavtalk.

milkyway21
06-14-2006, 09:07 PM
the Mavs must win the finals or Dirk's missed FT in the clutch will haunt him for the rest of the summer (just like our Manu) :lol

texlawman
06-14-2006, 09:32 PM
Spurs fans know a good choke job so I'll have to take your word for it. Just replay your efforts in game 7 of our series.

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2006, 10:13 PM
I say the samething about the spurs fan who hang around mavtalk.

There's like two Spurs fans there.

milkyway21
06-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Spurs fans know a good choke job so I'll have to take your word for it. Just replay your efforts in game 7 of our series.Manu made a mistake. It's just like the NBA made a mistake about calling a tech on Finley and gave 1 FT on Dirk.

that's the end of it.

Just replay your efforts in game 7 of our series no, we better replay our playoff efforts in the last 7 yrs. It's more interesting.

:wakeup

DubMcDub
06-15-2006, 01:40 AM

Obviously that's the same, seeing as though one directly resulted in the Spurs being sent fishing and one directly resulted in the Heat winning a Game 3 of a series in which they're still down.

milkyway21
06-15-2006, 01:54 AM
Obviously that's the same, seeing as though one directly resulted in the Spurs being sent fishing and one directly resulted in the Heat winning a Game 3 of a series in which they're still down.

i hope some mavs fans starts being sooooo arrogant after they win 3 rings or anything.

:wakeup

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2006, 01:59 AM

Exactly, one was an example of a classic play and the other was an example of the ongoing pussyfication of the league thanks to Cuban.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2006, 02:34 AM
Exactly, one was an example of a classic play and the other was an example of the ongoing pussyfication of the league thanks to Cuban.

Dude, get over it. I don't like the way the league is going, i liked the older more aggressive style of play, but theres nothing me or you can do. It's how the game is played today.

Mavs<Spurs
06-15-2006, 01:04 PM

Everyone knows Dirk is one of the best free throw shooters in the league.
Everybody misses a free throw every once in a while.
Dirk isn't what I would consider a streak shooter. He's consistently very good. However, everybody will have bad games. And his game wasn't bad tonight, it just was not his usual excellence.

As a Spurs fan, I can't really comment too much on another team's free throw shooting.

DubMcDub
06-15-2006, 01:09 PM

Obviously it's all about Cuban paying off the refs, because Manu certainly didn't foul Dirk. He definitely didn't grab him in the wrist/forearm. No sir. It's a massive conspiracy....

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/fb118516-8a3f-4838-8d3b-b9d488aa66dc.jpg

Your delusion knows no bounds if you think that wasn't a classic play to anyone not affiliated with San Antonio.

ace3g
06-15-2006, 01:11 PM
that missed free throw in game 3 might be considered a classic play to anyone not affiliated with Dallas if they go on to lose the series becauase most likely if dirk made that free throw the mavs would be up 3-0 right now instead of 2-1

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2006, 01:14 PM
Obviously it's all about Cuban paying off the refs, because Manu certainly didn't foul Dirk. He definitely didn't grab him in the wrist/forearm. No sir. It's a massive conspiracy....

[\

Your delusion knows no bounds if you think that wasn't a classic play to anyone not affiliated with San Antonio.

Hey fucktard, I called it a classic play. And the other one (the ft pic) was an obvious example of pussyfication. The Cubes himself admitted to having a part in last night. But you just read shit in Mavs colored glasses.

ace3g
06-15-2006, 01:18 PM
and secondly spurs fans dont deny manu fouled Dirk, but fans have given reasoning for why the foul shouldnt be called because an offensive players off hand is part of the ball on a block(dirk is right handed)

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.getty-57540056db088_nbafinals_g3_1_07_56_am.jpg

this might also be considered a classic play when it is all said and done

LEONARD
06-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey fucktard, I called it a classic play. And the other one (the ft pic) was an obvious example of pussyfication. The Cubes himself admitted to having a part in last night. But you just read shit in Mavs colored glasses.

"Mavs colored glasses" is my term...you can't use it...

And Cuban didn't say anything last night that wasn't already common knowledge...

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2006, 02:42 PM
"Mavs colored glasses" is my term...you can't use it...

And Cuban didn't say anything last night that wasn't already common knowledge...

But when I used him in my post the fucktard thought I was shouting conspiracy.

Holmes_Fans
06-15-2006, 03:29 PM
and secondly spurs fans dont deny manu fouled Dirk, but fans have given reasoning for why the foul shouldnt be called because an offensive players off hand is part of the ball on a block(dirk is right handed)

He didn't grab his hand though, Bruce Bowen hit Dirks hand which wasn't a foul. Manu grabbed his wirst, a foul.

LEONARD
06-15-2006, 03:36 PM

Anybody that tries in any way to say that that wasn't an obvious foul on Manu is either drunk, stoned, or insane... :drunk :smokin :blah

ace3g
06-15-2006, 03:59 PM
so if it is "obvious" that it was a foul on manu but if that play was so easy to see then why did the refs call the foul on Shaq early in the first quarter when he didnt make any contact with Dirk (and I could tell that from regular speed and replay), when it was "obvious" that he didnt. also another thing funny about that play, I knew a foul was going to be called while Dirk was facing Shaq before he shot "I was like they are going to call shaq for some "touch foul" or other nonsense foul"

another example to why if refs cant see the play clearly 100% they shouldnt make a call. I also think the nba should have challenges like in football, would stop alot of questionable calls from ever happening.

Refs annticipate fouls too many times, one being against the kings or mavs(forgot which team it was), Manu was passing the ball to duncan who was trailing, but manu didnt know that duncan was still behind the halfcourt line so he was going to boxout any player trying to get to the ball before duncan got there and the ref behind the play made the callmanu for "catching his own pass" (or whatever the rule is when a player cant be the first person to touch the ball after it leaves his hands) and manu never onces touched the ball after the pass and that really stopped the offensive flow of the game for the spurs

another example of out of position refs making calls that they couldnt see was in 2004 in the spurs/laker series and payton stole the ball and was all by himself for the layup except for bowen trailing him and payton made the layup and bowen was called the foul and bowen was like 2 feet behind payton when the call was made and the ref that made the call was about 5 feet behind bowen.

I know we as fans cant control calls in the past but refs need to put their ego's aside and stop blowing the whistle just because it looks like contact was made or something looked like it happened; plus there should be an age limits on refs because we all know as you get older your eye sight gets worse

LEONARD
06-15-2006, 04:08 PM
so if it is "obvious" that it was a foul on manu but if that play was so easy to see then why did the refs call the foul on Shaq early in the first quarter when he didnt make any contact with Dirk (and I could tell that from regular speed and replay), when it was "obvious" that he didnt. also another thing funny about that play, I knew a foul was going to be called while Dirk was facing Shaq before he shot "I was like they are going to call shaq for some "touch foul" or other nonsense foul"

Again, hitting someone's arm during a shot isn't a "touch foul"...

I don't see what the foul on Manu being obvious has to do with your opinion that the foul on Shaq was obviously not a foul?? :wtf

ace3g
06-15-2006, 04:22 PM
It is not just my opinion I've talked to alot of people about that same play and they said their was no foul, anyway again I dont want to argue about something in the past anymore

LEONARD
06-15-2006, 04:26 PM
It is not just my opinion I've talked to alot of people about that same play and they said their was no foul, anyway again I dont want to argue about something in the past anymore

LMAO...ok...

TheSanityAnnex
06-15-2006, 05:03 PM
Someone really needs to let 2k Dre whats going on. Poor guy.

LEONARD
06-15-2006, 05:04 PM
Someone really needs to let 2k Dre whats going on. Poor guy.

What's the deal with him? Is he on a permanent "ignore list" or something? Can't see his replies or do a search for them...

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Why do you guys pretend to not see him?

my2sons
06-15-2006, 08:33 PM
is there a v bookie to see which ref is going to bail out the mavs tonite...heat already gettting into foul trouble, looks like the return of teflon dic..dirk

my2sons
06-15-2006, 10:56 PM
:

lmao :lmao No they are not....poor mavs fan

my2sons
06-15-2006, 10:57 PM
oh, be berrry berry quiet...i'm hunting mavs trolls...

CubanMustGo
06-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Dirk 2-14
Stackhouse 6-18

Why couldn't those assholes shoot like that against SA?

spurs_in_7
06-15-2006, 11:46 PM
Dirk 2-14
Stackhouse 6-18

Why couldn't those assholes shoot like that against SA?

small ball