PDA

View Full Version : Which gets on your nerves more?

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 03:33 AM
Dirk's tongue or the "Man Law" commercials?

(sidebar: or the fact that Antoine Walker seems to show the most heart for the Heat out there this whole series - despite D-Wade's God status)

Doug Collins
06-14-2006, 03:35 AM
Antoine Walker showing heart makes me question my faith in God. Then again Dallas making the finals already had started to shake my religious foundations.

dirk4mvp
06-14-2006, 03:36 AM
The manlaw commercials. I especially hate that fuckin' cowboy and old guy

Dre_7
06-14-2006, 03:56 AM

(sidebar: or the fact that Antoine Walker seems to show the most heart for the Heat out there this whole series - despite D-Wade's God status)

Now I have only seen bits and pieces of the first three games, but from what I have seen, It doesnt look like Walker has shown more heart than any of his teammates. What I see is a guy with post size and post skill shooting 3 pointer and 3 pointer.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 08:16 AM
The Man law commercials are GENIUS...

Walker is championship KRYPTONITE!! What a scab...

MadDog73
06-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Those Vince Carter ads piss me off more than anything... they must be taken off the air NOW.

pache100
06-14-2006, 09:19 AM

Dirk's tongue. It kinda makes me queasy. I have to look away. I don't mind the "Man Law" commercials. Yet.

Antoine Walker is a waste of good oxygen. It shocks and appalls me that he is showing the most heart in this series. What the hell happened to that Shaq and that DWade that blistered the floorboards on the court in that last game against the Pistons? Dammit, I wanna see them again.

pache100
06-14-2006, 09:20 AM
Those Vince Carter ads piss me off more than anything... they must be taken off the air NOW.

The one where he's on the phone? I think it's funny (although I admit it gets a little old when you see it 15 times in 2 hours). I also like the Ben Wallace one.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 11:08 AM
by far the most annoying commercial is the sprite ad campaign with the mouth for the eye and all that disturbing/depraved shit.

runner up is Ben Wallace in Miami, although Vince Carter is the worst athlete actor yet.

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 11:21 AM
dirks tongue... easy

leemajors
06-14-2006, 12:16 PM
by far the most annoying commercial is the sprite ad campaign with the mouth for the eye and all that disturbing/depraved shit.

runner up is Ben Wallace in Miami, although Vince Carter is the worst athlete actor yet.

the sprite ad with the quasi-sumo guys smashing the dude's head is awesome. i hate the manlaw commericals, they are incredibly weak. burt reynolds is a whore.

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 12:24 PM
I like the line that Jerome Bettis has in the one Manlaw commercial, "Oh come on!" I think that shit is hilarious, but the rest of those commercials have been lame.

kskonn
06-14-2006, 12:32 PM
man law commercials. One day Miller lites marketing dept. will quit getting bitch slapped by AB's marketing dept.

leemajors
06-14-2006, 02:18 PM
man law commercials. One day Miller lites marketing dept. will quit getting bitch slapped by AB's marketing dept.

ab's advertising department sucks ass too. bud light commercials suck as bad, if not worse. it's like trying to decide whose shit smells worse, it's all shit. kinda like light beer period.

pache100
06-14-2006, 03:35 PM
You guys are all sitting there saying you hate those "man law" commercials...but...wasn't there a rip-off "man rules" thread here immediately after those commercials started airing? Got your attention, didn't it?

:lol

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2006, 03:52 PM

You're not a fan of a magical beer dispensing train. Who goes to NFL games and block parties where magically no children are present

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 04:11 PM
You're not a fan of a magical beer dispensing train. Who goes to NFL games and block parties where magically no children are present

I don't know about you, but I just want to start a love train...

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I don't know about you, but I just want to start a love train...

I've heard of someone doing a love train, that bitch was such a whore.

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Now I have only seen bits and pieces of the first three games, but from what I have seen, It doesnt look like Walker has shown more heart than any of his teammates. What I see is a guy with post size and post skill shooting 3 pointer and 3 pointer.

Trust me, I wouldn't make that statement if I didn't have some evidence to back it up because I've ripped on Walker since college for almost everything (his tippy-toes walk, the fact that he thinks he's a good shooter, the list goes on...). But he's actually been driving to the basket and trying to attack when the team is down and not just pulling up and taking 25 footers... and he's trying to fire up his teammates rather than just playing to the crowd with stupid gestures

In other news, though, I will admit that Shaq played pretty well this game and he was on the floor chasing loose balls, and that steal on Jason Terry was classic... D-Wade is the man for his 4th quarter performance

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 04:17 PM
I like the line that Jerome Bettis has in the one Manlaw commercial, "Oh come on!" I think that shit is hilarious, but the rest of those commercials have been lame.

And the way Eddie Griffin says "fo'head" instead of forehead is funny in one of them... but the bottles touching thing is so lame... what man doesn't know to turn the bottle and touch the necks - no one ever hits the tops of them and trades saliva

RonMexico
06-14-2006, 04:17 PM
I've heard of someone doing a love train, that bitch was such a whore.

Join in!

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Join in!

Let it ride?

sickdsm
06-14-2006, 04:51 PM
I love the man law ones. I like seeing the guys they get together.

Gotta love Triple H's appearance.

rayray2k8
06-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I love the man law ones. I like seeing the guys they get together.

Gotta love Triple H's appearance.
Yep.
You poke it you own it bitch. :drunk

Cant_Be_Faded
06-14-2006, 06:54 PM

the incredibly homoerotic Dallas Morning News has a "Dirk-o-Meter" (yes its really called a DIRK-O-METER) that grades dirk's performance in each game

it's on a scale of 1-12 TONGUES

each mark on the scale is an extra picture of Dirk trying to look hard and sticking out his german tongue

the scale is divided into 4 sections:

1-3 tongues: "Ach, Dirk!" (Oh, dirk!)
4-6 tongues: Every day Dirk
7-9 tongues: MVP Dirk
10-12 tongues: :smchode:

last night he got 5 tongues, so all the little smelly pirate hooker mavs fans got to see 5 pictures in a row on the Dirk-o-Meter of him trying to look hard and sticking out his german tongue.

Considering all this, I would have to say his stupid german tongue is the most annoying.