PDA

View Full Version : MVP of Game 3??

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Wade was OK...I'd give it to Riley though because he put Walker on the bench for the final 8+ minutes!! :lol That guy puts up the emptiest stats, is the most selfish guy in the league, and is championship kryptonite...

As a Mavs fan, I love it when he's out there launching 3's and hitting 30-35%, making bad passes, and throwing up crazy shots while spinning thru the lane... :lol

When he was traded from the Mavs to the Hawks for Terry (genius!), his statement was something to the effect of him being fine with it because it's easier to make the all-star team in the east...hahaha. That's him in a nutshell... :lol

Curious to see if his minutes stay down in game 4. Him and KVH shouldn't see the floor...

pussyface
06-14-2006, 12:36 PM
'Im glad to be going to the East where itll be easier to make the all star team," antoine walker on being traded from Mavs to Hawks.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 12:44 PM
That's it...what a tool!!

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Wade was OK

I didn't even have to read past that. OK??????????

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 12:46 PM
Dirk was the Heat MVP for missing that FT.

Shank
06-14-2006, 12:57 PM
I would love if EA brought out the old Jordan v. Bird videogame series, but turned it into Walker v. Van Horn. It would literally sell like hotcakes.

Amare_32
06-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Wade was OK...I'd give it to Riley though because he put Walker on the bench for the final 8+ minutes!! :lol That guy puts up the emptiest stats, is the most selfish guy in the league, and is championship kryptonite...

As a Mavs fan, I love it when he's out there launching 3's and hitting 30-35%, making bad passes, and throwing up crazy shots while spinning thru the lane... :lol

When he was traded from the Mavs to the Hawks for Terry (genius!), his statement was something to the effect of him being fine with it because it's easier to make the all-star team in the east...hahaha. That's him in a nutshell... :lol

Curious to see if his minutes stay down in game 4. Him and KVH shouldn't see the floor...

Wade was just okay? He had 42 points on 54% shooting! If had not been for the awful officiating and the Heat's 20 turnovers Dallas would have been blown out.
________
Live Sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

TheSanityAnnex
06-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Wade was just okay? He had 42 points on 54% shooting! If had not been for the awful officiating and the Heat's 20 turnovers Dallas would have been blown out.
That awful officiating also helped Wade get to the line so many times.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 01:59 PM
I didn't even have to read past that. OK??????????

LMAO...sarcasm much?? :lol :drunk

I thought the officiating was pretty fair actually...missed / bad calls both ways...

Texas_Ranger
06-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Mvp=wade

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Mvp=wade

You missed the sarcasm bus too... :drunk

cheguevara
06-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Wade was OK...

:lmao and mavs complain Spurs are not realistic? :lol

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
:lmao and mavs complain Spurs are not realistic? :lol

:lmao

Damn people....get a clue!!

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 03:46 PM
:lmao

Damn people....get a clue!!

Then what was the point of starting this thread? Was it your lame attempt at humor?

Boy, your dry sarcastic wit is absolutely cunning and razor sharp! How's that for sarcastic butt-plug?

picnroll
06-14-2006, 03:53 PM
You do know LEONARD is 12 don't you?

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 03:58 PM

No, I don't look at the b-days before I respond to somebody. So, I suppose that was the first time he's ever been called a butt-plug, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Then what was the point of starting this thread? Was it your lame attempt at humor?

Boy, your dry sarcastic wit is absolutely cunning and razor sharp! How's that for sarcastic butt-plug?

Actually, the intention was to rip Walker and point out that him leaving the game made a huge difference in the game, but that escaped most that tried to comprehend the thread...

Ouch...score one for you... :lol

Actually I'm 13 if you believe my profile :lol

mavsfan1000
06-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Van Horn for the Heat. He was terrible in game 3 in the first half. Immediately when he came into the game the Miami increased their lead twice. The first time it went from 4 point lead to 11 point lead and the second time from 4 point lead to 9 point lead.

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Actually, the intention was to rip Walker and point out that him leaving the game made a huge difference in the game, but that escaped most that tried to comprehend the thread...

In other words, it was your lame attempt at humor. But that's cool, because I agree that Walker is a worthless turd 90% of the time.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 06:16 PM
In other words, it was your lame attempt at humor. But that's cool, because I agree that Walker is a worthless turd 90% of the time.

The real purpose was to rip Walker...with 3 words of sarcasm mixed in ("Wade was OK")...

mavsfan1000
06-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Wade, Dan Crawford, or Van Horn. It's a tossup. :lol