PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Mavericks

himat
06-14-2006, 02:51 PM
You've probably seen a lot of these threads, but the reason I say this is because the mavs especially the fans think they're the best. Until they accomplish something in consecutive seasons and until they win this series (yes you have not won anything yet) shut up. Next year i know people will just not pick San Antonio and Detroit. I think both teams will be very quiet and then come playoff time show how good they are. It's much better to be the underdog because its human nature to play harder when no one thinks you can win. So Dallas if you make the Finals another year or get very close to it I'll give you my props, but until then stop thinking you're the best.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 02:54 PM
haha. great sports points.
winning a world championship means nothing in and of itself.
just ask the boston redsox.

pussyface
06-14-2006, 02:56 PM
hey pistons man: how bout this: i'll respect your nice little squad when you win a real conference championship (not counting playing against the little sister's of the poor in the East.)

atxrocker
06-14-2006, 02:59 PM
the thread originator and i have some things in common

DirkAB
06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
You've probably seen a lot of these threads, but the reason I say this is because the mavs especially the fans think they're the best. Until they accomplish something in consecutive seasons and until they win this series (yes you have not won anything yet) shut up. Next year i know people will just not pick San Antonio and Detroit. I think both teams will be very quiet and then come playoff time show how good they are. It's much better to be the underdog because its human nature to play harder when no one thinks you can win. So Dallas if you make the Finals another year or get very close to it I'll give you my props, but until then stop thinking you're the best.

If they win it this year, you still won't give them credit? That is retarded. So until they win it one year and make it to the finals to lose like your team they deserve no credit? Great way evaluate teams, j/o.

LEONARD
06-14-2006, 03:07 PM

All Mavs fans strive for your "props"...hahaha :smokin

Are you 15??

confined
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
are the pistons in the finals?...dallas is obviously better than detriot....we have more than a 6 man team and we also dont have an over-rated, streaky douchbag who makes promises and then cant back them up....be real man, the cleveland lebrons almost beat u

I H8 Mavs Fans
06-14-2006, 03:11 PM

They are jerks aren't they

ChumpDumper
06-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Wow.

Pistonfan likes Pistons.

Mavfans like Mavs.

Film at 11.