PDA

View Full Version : Predictions game 4: Who wins, Dirk scores how much?

Mavs<Spurs
06-15-2006, 12:34 PM
The other thread is vbookie.

So, I made this a separate thread.

Who wins game 4, score predictions, how much does Dirk score and what decides the game?

LEONARD
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Mavs
Dirk for 50 :-)

Mavs<Spurs
06-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Mavs
Dirk for 50 :-)

I predict Mavs win this game also.

Dirk shot better in the second half. I really like how he goes to the rim now instead of staying out on the perimeter. Usually he can score there or get fouled and he's such a great free throw shooter that it's a high percentage play.

Despite the points, I don't think Dirk has played his best game yet in the Finals. That might come tonight. You have to know that Dirk is going to have a huge night one of these games. His other games have been solid, but he's due for a huge game.

Dirk gets 40 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists.

Keys for Dallas: Josh Howard and Jason Terry must continue to play well, use the screen and roll and Devin Harris must continue to attack the basket (this holds as well for Josh and Jason ).

If Miami is to have even a remote chance, they must limit their turnovers to 15 or fewer. Also, Miami's role players: Walker, Williams and Haslem must have very good games.

Not a good thing if you're a Heat fan and you have to count on Walker and
Williams to play well.

Shaq must get 20 points and 10 rebounds (even if they double him a lot).

bulletedge
06-15-2006, 01:30 PM
I think Dirk will finally come out of his shooting slump (although it seems more like he has been choking through the first three games- when is the last time you saw him fire up an airball form 12 feet like he did in the last game?). I predict he will get 25-30 tonight.

I think Shaq will have a pretty big game offensively- 25+ points and DWade will have 22-25.

I predict (barely) a Mavs win- maybe by 3-5 points. If Miami wins tonight this series is a whole new ballgame.