PDA

View Full Version : Stack just tried to get payback on Shaq

Solid D
06-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Remember the forearm to the bridge of the nose on Stack by Shaq?

Stack with the flagrant forearm on a breakaway takes Shaq down. :wow

"One shot deserves another" ???

RON ARTEST
06-15-2006, 10:04 PM
shaq was about to kick his ass!

Solid D
06-15-2006, 10:04 PM
It's a good thing his mates intervened.

Pistons < Spurs
06-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Go Stack!!!!

sprrs
06-15-2006, 10:06 PM
He probably would have been ejected had Wade not stopped him.

dav4463
06-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Stack and Terry are thugs! Heat need to let Alonzo take Stack out.

Mr. Body
06-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Isn't Stackhouse the guy that ended Joe Johnson's playoffs last year?

clubalien
06-15-2006, 10:20 PM
wade deserves the MVP ( even if his team loses) just for his smarts in stoping shaq from doing something stupid

ducks
06-15-2006, 10:25 PM
stack will be suspened

cuban will bitch

rayray2k8
06-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Go Stack!!!!
Wow man, you REALLY hate the heat with a passion. :oops

baseline bum
06-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Same fucking classless bullshit Dallas has been pulling all playoffs.

Amarelooms
06-15-2006, 11:21 PM
stack will be suspened

cuban will bitch

If he gets suspended that's pure BS...the Mavs should just decline to showup and protest Game 5. Good hard foul...barely a flagrant.

Mr. Body
06-15-2006, 11:22 PM
If he gets suspended that's pure BS...the Mavs should just decline to showup and protest Game 5. Good hard foul...barely a flagrant.

Wasn't going for the ball, dude.

And Stackhouse has the history of it. He broke Joe Johnson's orbital last year. He's a thug. He just wants to hurt people.

Stop sticking up for thugs.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-15-2006, 11:23 PM
HOMER!!!

Amarelooms
06-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Lol you guys are just Mav hating.

CubanMustGo
06-15-2006, 11:26 PM
:wrongf NBA friggin' forum, geez ...

THE SIXTH MAN
06-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Lol you guys are just Mav hating.
Lol your just Heat hating.

Solid D
06-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Right or wrong (wrong, in my book) I'm sure Stack has been waiting for the chance for retribution...

so he took it. A face for a face.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2006, 11:33 PM

And Stackhouse has the history of it. He broke Joe Johnson's orbital last year. He's a thug. He just wants to hurt people.

He never touched johnson u dumbass, johnson slipped off the rim on his own.

gospursgojas
06-15-2006, 11:38 PM
Its funny how Mavs fans will act like Stack trying to tackle Shaq while in the air, is not a big deal. But all of this and last series Dirk has been untouchable. You breathe on him and the whistle blows...

Mr. Body
06-15-2006, 11:50 PM
He never touched johnson u dumbass, johnson slipped off the rim on his own.

You are a complete and utter idiot. Why was he assessed a foul on the play, you piece of shit?

SPARKY
06-15-2006, 11:56 PM
That was not a play on the ball. In typical NBA 2006 playoff fashion it was Stackhouse who first got to the line after body checking Shaq.

East Coast Babe
06-15-2006, 11:56 PM
I have never seen a forum that will get back at one team so hard as Spurs fans will here with Mavs. No wonder they dislike you so bad!

Mr. Body
06-15-2006, 11:59 PM
I have never seen a forum that will get back at one team so hard as Spurs fans will here with Mavs. No wonder they dislike you so bad!

It's called a rivalry. And one team having a dumbass ubiquitous owner.

Solid D
06-15-2006, 11:59 PM
The play was straight-up payback. Nothing more, nothing less.

SPARKY
06-16-2006, 12:05 AM

Mavs fans have earned it.

Mr. Body
06-16-2006, 12:08 AM
The play was straight-up payback. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'll bet Shaq or Mourning won't mind giving him another one.

Dre_7
06-16-2006, 12:10 AM
You are a complete and utter idiot. Why was he assessed a foul on the play, you piece of shit?

After reviewing it following the game, the League took the flagrant foul away. JJ did slip on the rim, Stack was not the reason he got hurt.

Taking it to the Hole
06-16-2006, 12:19 AM
I can tell you one thing, I wasn't crying when Dirk started hopping like a schoolgirl playing hopscotch.

Mr. Body
06-16-2006, 12:20 AM
After reviewing it following the game, the League took the flagrant foul away. JJ did slip on the rim, Stack was not the reason he got hurt.

He tipped him. I'm pretty sure Joe Johnson knows 1) how to dunk a ball; and 2) how to hang on the rim to avoid trouble.

Everyone took the high road on the play - even D'Antoni said it was accidental. Had Phoenix made a fuss, there's little doubt the flagrant would have remained. The league didn't rescind the foul, they rescinded the flagrant - suggesting there was no intent.

But look at what happened tonight. It takes a lot to project behavior backwards, but it does seem Stackhouse has a knack for placing opponents in harmful situations on breakaway dunks. Watch the play tonight and there's no doubt that Stackhouse is either going to take out Jason Williams or Shaq, whichever is attempting the shot. And then he does. He was looking to lay someone out.

06-16-2006, 12:22 AM
After reviewing it following the game, the League took the flagrant foul away.

The flagrant was rescinded and the Suns came out and said that it was not a dirty play.

That said, Stack was trailing, he had no shot at the ball and hit Johnson from behind while Johnson was in the air. JJ did not make it a habit to fall on his face very often. Stack was the reason JJ broke his face. It was a stupid play.

06-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Or what Mr Body said.

;)

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2006, 12:28 AM
All I know is Puban's whining about Riley ball was pretty hollow. Riley, in his earlier days, would have put in the worst scrub on the team to knock the shit out of Dirk after Stack's flagrant on Shaq.

Shank
06-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Wow, you guys really are a bunch of shameful pussies.

Dre_7
06-16-2006, 12:31 AM
The flagrant was rescinded and the Suns came out and said that it was not a dirty play.

That said, Stack was trailing, he had no shot at the ball and hit Johnson from behind while Johnson was in the air. JJ did not make it a habit to fall on his face very often. Stack was the reason JJ broke his face. It was a stupid play.

Watch the replay of that play. It was not a dirty play. Plain and simple. I hate Stack big time just like the rest of you. But that JJ play was not a dirty play nor a flagrant foul. What he did on Shaq was obviosly flagrant. No question. But it doesnt make what happened with Johnson a dirty play.

Mr. Body
06-16-2006, 12:32 AM
Wow, you guys really are a bunch of shameful pussies.

Yeah, wanting to protect players from harm is a pussy thing to do. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 12:32 AM
How is this different from Haslem/Heinrich? The problem with Mark Cuban's pussy NBA is payback of old is dead. Maybe the Heat owner should send some tape to the league. Cause if this was Haslem fouling Dirk, he would be screaming for it.

Shank
06-16-2006, 12:34 AM
1. Bitch
2. Moan
3. Repeat

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 12:35 AM
1. Bitch
2. Moan
3. Repeat

Hey, the Mark Cuban philosophy, I know of it well.

Mr. Body
06-16-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey, the Mark Cuban philosophy, I know of it well.

Perfect. :lol

Shank
06-16-2006, 12:40 AM
And yet he's helped get this team to where they are today, regardless of what you think of him. Dallas fans appreciate what he's done for the organization. He could be off getting hammered or not give a shit about the team like other owners around the league.

This is the part where you bitch about something else and the cycle repeats itself.

Mr. Body
06-16-2006, 12:45 AM
And yet he's helped get this team to where they are today, regardless of what you think of him. Dallas fans appreciate what he's done for the organization.

Good for you. Now go waddle off to stand over your dingy toilet, bending at the waist slightly forward, and 'appreciate' him in your own special way into the murky waters.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 12:47 AM
And yet he's helped get this team to where they are today, regardless of what you think of him. Dallas fans appreciate what he's done for the organization. He could be off getting hammered or not give a shit about the team like other owners around the league.

This is the part where you bitch about something else and the cycle repeats itself.

Here;s the problem you brought up Mark Cuban so me bitching about Mark Cuban would be considered "something else". I simply dropped his name as an adjective you however brought up what he's done. So when I bring up how he's turned the game into a game for sissies, that would be enforcing your point, so I can't very well bitch about Mark Cuban because that doesn't belong in this thread, really I have no idea why you brought him up.

East Coast Babe
06-16-2006, 02:24 AM
Mavs fans have earned it.

Rivalry I can understand. Maybe even the owner. But they have earned it? LOL!!!

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 02:25 AM
I think Stack could have taken him.

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-16-2006, 02:29 AM
can someone send me the video of this? im on vacation across the world and i cant see any of the games

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 02:33 AM
I'm sure you can find it on the ESPN or NBA sites.

milkyway21
06-16-2006, 04:01 AM
whoa, ESPN is reviewing Stacks foul on th3 345 lb ShaQ

Stack Foul Scrutiny

The NBA is going to take another look at Jerry Stackhouse's flagrant foul against Shaquille O'Neal, which means there's no guarantee Stack will be in uniform for Game 5.

It might seem unlikely he'll be suspended, but it's not out of the question.

Though O'Neal simply laughed the foul off by saying his daughters hit harder, the foul certainly seemed to fit the rule-book definition of a flagrant foul-category 2, which states such a foul to be unnecessary and excessive (as opposed to a category-1 flagrant, which is merely unnecessary).

"All flagrants are reviewed, and this case is no different," said NBA vice president Stu Jackson, who has the discretion to suspend Stackhouse or not suspend him for Game 5 if he indeed reclassifies the foul as a category 2. Throwing a punch brings an automatic suspension (just ask Jason Terry, who sat out Game 6 against san Antonio for taking a swing at Michael Finley), but committing a flagrant-category 2 does not bring a suspension unless Jackson feels one is merited.

Stackhouse's flagrant foul came after Jason Williams stole the ball and was going in uncontested but saw O'Neal trailing close behind. He passed the ball to Shaq, and Stackhouse came across the lane and raked O'Neal across the upper chest and face, knocking him hard to the floor.

Antoine Walker picked up a technical for going after Stackhouse, and Stackhouse got to shoot that technical free throw when the referees decided against calling a flagrant-penalty 2 foul against him, which would have brought an automatic ejection. But after Stackhouse made his shot, O'Neal went to the line and knocked down both of his to get the lead up to 20, 72-52.

"My impression was my daughters tackle me harder when I come home," O'Neal said. "You know, I'm one of the last players from the old school, and you know, you just have to take a hard foul like that and keep on moving. It actually felt pretty good to get hit like that. Thank you, Jerry, I appreciate it." :D

Said Stackhouse: "It was a hard foul. I mean, he was going to the basket. In fact, when Shaq is going to the basket, we want to make him go to the free throw line and earn it."

The situation could have gotten out of control after the foul was committed, with Heat coach Pat Riley running onto the floor and into the fray, and Walker going after Stackhouse.

"You've got heroes like Antoine Walker coming up feeling like he's got to say something. For what? He hasn't fought one time in this league," Dallas' Darrell Armstrong said. "All of the sudden you're getting brave?"

But the referees separated the teams, and nothing ever escalated.

And unless Jackson comes down extra hard on Stackhouse, this flagrant foul won't be escalated in severity. The tricky thing is, however, that there's really no telling what Jackson will do.

-- Chris Sheridan at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami

-----------------
I thought Cuban said to Letterman he's against old basketball and try to make things much easier for the league-let the players take it to the rim :lol

BTW, that's another score for being such nice guys Mavs...

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 04:08 AM
Upon repeated viewings, I think the only thing that might get Stack in further trouble would be the follow through. The use of his right arm could be seen as excessive.

RonMexico
06-16-2006, 04:12 AM
whoa, ESPN is reviewing Stacks foul on th3 345 lb ShaQ

Stack Foul Scrutiny

The NBA is going to take another look at Jerry Stackhouse's flagrant foul against Shaquille O'Neal, which means there's no guarantee Stack will be in uniform for Game 5.

It might seem unlikely he'll be suspended, but it's not out of the question.

Though O'Neal simply laughed the foul off by saying his daughters hit harder, the foul certainly seemed to fit the rule-book definition of a flagrant foul-category 2, which states such a foul to be unnecessary and excessive (as opposed to a category-1 flagrant, which is merely unnecessary).

"All flagrants are reviewed, and this case is no different," said NBA vice president Stu Jackson, who has the discretion to suspend Stackhouse or not suspend him for Game 5 if he indeed reclassifies the foul as a category 2. Throwing a punch brings an automatic suspension (just ask Jason Terry, who sat out Game 6 against san Antonio for taking a swing at Michael Finley), but committing a flagrant-category 2 does not bring a suspension unless Jackson feels one is merited.

Stackhouse's flagrant foul came after Jason Williams stole the ball and was going in uncontested but saw O'Neal trailing close behind. He passed the ball to Shaq, and Stackhouse came across the lane and raked O'Neal across the upper chest and face, knocking him hard to the floor.

Antoine Walker picked up a technical for going after Stackhouse, and Stackhouse got to shoot that technical free throw when the referees decided against calling a flagrant-penalty 2 foul against him, which would have brought an automatic ejection. But after Stackhouse made his shot, O'Neal went to the line and knocked down both of his to get the lead up to 20, 72-52.

"My impression was my daughters tackle me harder when I come home," O'Neal said. "You know, I'm one of the last players from the old school, and you know, you just have to take a hard foul like that and keep on moving. It actually felt pretty good to get hit like that. Thank you, Jerry, I appreciate it." :D

Said Stackhouse: "It was a hard foul. I mean, he was going to the basket. In fact, when Shaq is going to the basket, we want to make him go to the free throw line and earn it."

The situation could have gotten out of control after the foul was committed, with Heat coach Pat Riley running onto the floor and into the fray, and Walker going after Stackhouse.

"You've got heroes like Antoine Walker coming up feeling like he's got to say something. For what? He hasn't fought one time in this league," Dallas' Darrell Armstrong said. "All of the sudden you're getting brave?"

But the referees separated the teams, and nothing ever escalated.

And unless Jackson comes down extra hard on Stackhouse, this flagrant foul won't be escalated in severity. The tricky thing is, however, that there's really no telling what Jackson will do.

-- Chris Sheridan at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami

-----------------
I thought Cuban said to Letterman he's against old basketball and try to make things much easier for the league-let the players take it to the rim :lol

BTW, that's another score for being such nice guys Mavs...

Mavs are biggest hypocrites out there - complaining about the NBA being too violent and rough for their pussy form of basketball, but I have yet to see a team with more suspensions this post-season (and then when they get suspended, we get responses like "Finley drove his hip into his face, whine whine wine...").

It's ironic that one of the Pussy Bridgade (Dirk being the King, Josh Howard the queen, Devin Harris the prince... you see where I'm going) - Darrell Armstrong - actually has the nerve to call out Antoine Walker... now, I'm always one of the first to rip on Walker for shooting too many 3s and being an overall worthless part of a team, but for a 40-year-old former CBA player to be calling out a first-round draft pick and an NCAA championship winner? He's just asking to be laid out the next time there's a 20 point deficit and he actually gets in the game...

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 06:35 AM
Funny you call a team "pussy" and your fav. team is the Suns. I'll use the word you used. Hypocrite.

PaceMonster
06-16-2006, 06:44 AM
I think Stack could have taken him.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! i know u did not just fuckin say that....u stupid sack of shit...if it wasnt for Wade, Shaq would have destroyed him...and i mean leave him demolished in pieces...there is not one person in that arena that would have stopped Shaq from fucking his ass up....The only way to stop him was to shoot his ass with a gun.....ur fucking crazy, that is the post of the millenium....im putting that in my sig.........a lil 6 foot 6 mouse taking a 345 7 foot 1 Center.....lay off that joint

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 06:49 AM
I know, I was sleepy at the time. But by your post, you act as if noone can beat him. Line him up with Big Ben. Shaq deisel no more. Shaq wasn't even ready to confront Stack. Did you watch sportscenter or did you find your nude Dick Bivetta pics?

PaceMonster
06-16-2006, 06:55 AM
LMFAO...Big Ben only goes at people like Ron Artest....Shaq would destroy big Ben, too....nobody in the NBA can line up with Shaq when he is pissed....and why would he need to confront Stack? So he gets ejected for busting his nose again...get that weak shit outta here kid....Shaq doesnt deal with bugs like jerry

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 07:01 AM
You just went back on yourself. You say Big Ben only goes at Ron-Ron. So Shaq only goes at Stack. If I remember frankly, Shaq had his enormous ass flipped by Sir Charles, who stands at a staggering 6'5''. Need me to find it on youtube?

PaceMonster
06-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Shaq hit Barkley and then 5 people tackled him from behind....and after the play was over, Barkley was getting his face fixed by the doctor, right? Go ahead, find it on youtube...that will only prove my point...also, how can you say that Shaq went at Stack when he just got football tackled and didnt do anything to risk getting ejected...yea i kno he had a hard foul on him in Game 1, but that wasnt on purpose like what Jerry just did....stop proving my point man

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 07:12 AM
I will after I've woken up(I haven't been to bed yet) I'm not trying to prove any point, just saying Shaq isn't some unstobbable force of fighting, and there are guys who could serve him up some.

1Parker1
06-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Ehh, I was kind of happy when Stackhouse did that. Now I just wish it had been to Alonzo! :lol

Shaq and Stack were pretty good sports about it, after the TO, they came back and shook hands in the middle to acknowledge it and move on. :tu

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Yes. Both showed great sportsmanship about what could have been escalated much further.

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Nice hard foul by Stack... :fro

Isn't Stackhouse the guy that ended Joe Johnson's playoffs last year?

The ONLY reason Johnson landed on his face is because HE grabbed the rim and couldn't hold on...

It was a foul, but Johnson grabbing the rim is what caused him to land on his face...

"Mr Body" OWNED!! :lol

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!! i know u did not just fuckin say that....u stupid sack of shit...if it wasnt for Wade, Shaq would have destroyed him...and i mean leave him demolished in pieces...there is not one person in that arena that would have stopped Shaq from fucking his ass up....The only way to stop him was to shoot his ass with a gun.....ur fucking crazy, that is the post of the millenium....im putting that in my sig.........a lil 6 foot 6 mouse taking a 345 7 foot 1 Center.....lay off that joint

Do you REALLY think Shaq is going to fight in game 4 of the finals? Give me a break... :lol

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 08:26 AM
Shaq hit Barkley and then 5 people tackled him from behind....and after the play was over, Barkley was getting his face fixed by the doctor, right? Go ahead, find it on youtube...that will only prove my point...also, how can you say that Shaq went at Stack when he just got football tackled and didnt do anything to risk getting ejected...yea i kno he had a hard foul on him in Game 1, but that wasnt on purpose like what Jerry just did....stop proving my point man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1t3VItY3g&search=shaq%20and%20charles%20barkley%20fight

See, Sir Charles flipped Shaq's giant ass, then it looks like Lakers got on Sir Charles back.

MadDog73
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
OMG, this thread has devolved into "my player can beat your player up" and pussy name calling.

Grow up people, and let's talk some basketball!

If Stackhouse is suspended, will the Mavs win game 5?

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 08:35 AM
They'll win if Dirk reappears.

PaceMonster
06-16-2006, 08:58 AM
5 people are holding Shaq back when he hit Barkley...my grandma can see that

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 09:01 AM
I saw his back on the ground with Lakers trying to pull Sir Charles off.

Shank
06-16-2006, 09:52 AM
If Stack is suspended, the league will have lost any shred of credibility they have left.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 09:56 AM
If Stack is suspended, the league will have lost any shred of credibility they have left.
I thought that happened when JET was suspended.

Shank
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
That was deserved. This warrants nothing resembling what Terry did to get his one game vacation.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 09:59 AM
It surely wasn't deserved. It was a desperation move by the Spurs because they knew they couldn't beat us.

baseline bum
06-16-2006, 12:11 PM

They already lost that with the breathe on Dirk foul in game 4.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 12:14 PM
It surely wasn't deserved.Let me punch you in the nuts. You deserve it and I won't deserve any retribution.

Dumbass.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 12:16 PM
The JET punch made Finley go into coma didn't it?

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 12:18 PM
The JET punch made Finley go into coma didn't it?Thanks for not getting it again.

You deserve another punch to the nuts.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 12:24 PM
Why? Because it was a scared moved by the Spurs sending in their tapes?

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Ah yes, now the hypocrite Mavfan comes out.

Sorry dude, the league still hasn't finished reviewing all the tape Cuban has choked their mailbox with.

You're an idiot and a hypocrite for whining about that.

Shank
06-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Jesus.

Cuban has said he hasn't sent in a tape in about a year. Whether the team does is a different story. But it's not a unique story as every team sends in tapes on a regular basis.

Terry punched Finley in the nuts and was suspended. He got what he deserved and Terry, Cuban and the entire Mavs organization took their lumps and dealt with it. Whether or not a tape was sent in is not the point. It was likely to be found out, regardless.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 12:32 PM
Just like every Spur fan who whines about the refs. They are idiots and hypocrites also, when clearly Manu hit Dirk's wrist, Timmy got away with slapping and grabbing, and Bowen gets to throw elbows. Ah yes, I see. If it isn't in the Spurs favor, it must be illegal.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 12:36 PM
No, dipshit.

A punch to the nuts is illegal and deserves a suspension.

It's a rule.

None of your whining will change that, or your love of balls.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 12:38 PM
I love your choice of words. You mean you're not going to do what every other Spurs fan has done and give me the "3 ring" treatment? I'm impressed.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 12:40 PM
It's important to stay on point.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Uhhh, you forgot to call me a dipshit or dumbass.

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 12:46 PM
It's important to stay on point, dumbass.

RonMexico
06-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Funny you call a team "pussy" and your fav. team is the Suns. I'll use the word you used. Hypocrite.

Name one moment where the Suns tired to act tough... still waiting...

VLADIE_FAN21_POSSE
06-16-2006, 02:54 PM
shaq was about to kick his ass!

LOL............... You recall that swing he took @ Miller a few years ago???? Guy has never been in a fight in his life...... No offence to the women here but that swing was like a fourteen year old girl........... :spin

Shank
06-16-2006, 02:55 PM

Tim Thomas walking through a Mavs huddle was his best attempt at acting tough. But that's where the toughness of the Suns runs out.

mcornelio
06-16-2006, 02:55 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/rofl.gif

RonMexico
06-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Tim Thomas walking through a Mavs huddle was his best attempt at acting tough. But that's where the toughness of the Suns runs out.

Yeah, but he's still not Darrell Armstrong or Jerry Stackhouse... at least Tim Thomas probably was in a fight in New Jersey or at Villanova...

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 04:00 PM
The Sun's get a 6 point lead or something and the whole damn bench will go into their street sweeper mode with that faggot ass hand over face thing. Acting tough? Yes.

Stances
06-17-2006, 12:41 PM
This is going to make Shaq even more dominate. You can't touch him. :lol

LEONARD
06-17-2006, 02:48 PM
This is going to make Shaq even more dominate. You can't touch him. :lol

He's yet to feel Mbenga's wrath though... :fro

and if he wants to throw down, Mbenga would put him on his back with his Judo moves :fro

Mavs_man_41
06-17-2006, 03:23 PM
LOL has anyone here seen the video of stack's fight when he was with the 76'ers? I can't remember who he fought but he knocked them down with 2 quick punches.