PDA

View Full Version : Here's A New Idea for Next Season

Milt11488
06-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Okay this would be tough to do but I'm determined to email every San Antonio news station and post bulletins on every spurs blog website.

But here's the idea: Im assuming that all of yall know and have watched some college basketball in yalls lives. Lets take Duke for example. You know that when the home team (Duke) goes to the freethrow line, the home teams fans (Duke Fans) have their ritual chants when he's going to take the shot and when he makes the shot. And these fans also have rituals for when the opposing team goes to the freethrow line and takes/makes/misses the shot as well. My idea was for next season for the Spurs, we bring these college rituals into the NBA starting with our SAN ANTONIO SPURS! This would be incredibly awesome in my opinion. But I'm determined for this to get onto the news on TV so that all San Antonian's run it through their head.
Comment back telling me what you think of this idea. I'm and open minded type guy so don't be afraid to rip it as bad as you want.
-Mike

Solid D
06-15-2006, 10:44 PM
You might get some upper deckers to do it.

Do a feasibility and impact study, business plan and due-diligence and get back to the Coyote and Crew.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-15-2006, 11:22 PM
That seems like a good idea but the lower bowl people are to lazy. Solid D is right on that part. NBA players often say that they do feed off the crowd, only problem is getting 18,797 people to do it.

kskonn
06-16-2006, 12:00 AM
I would do it and I sit in the lower bowl.

Manuismyhomeboy
06-16-2006, 12:42 AM
The problem is that the people that sit down low, are either there just to look pretty and be seen, so they dont care enough to do something like that, or are to old to do something like that. The fans that really care and would love to do something like that are unforunately in the upper decks, so it wouldn't be nearly as affective like at a college game. But good idea though, would love to hear so crazy chants like they do at Duke and Maryland about player's personal lives.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-16-2006, 01:14 AM
The thing is in college you have a bunch of 20 somethings that have energy, and could give a damn about what other people think. Ive been to games when I would cheer to loud people would look at me like "your a freak sit down." So I think this would take some work on the people in charge of crowd control or the Coyote crew.