PDA

View Full Version : Go Heat Go!!!

50 cent
06-16-2006, 12:16 AM
I honestly don't give a shit. I hate Mavs fans. As long as they can't claim a Championship, I would be happy.

I have to live in this town and watching the Mavs fail makes me pleased. :elephant

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2006, 12:18 AM
ditto

Taking it to the Hole
06-16-2006, 12:22 AM
I don't doubt that the Heat can win the next game, my fear is can they win a Game 6 or 7 in Dallas? I just want them to beat the Mavs so badly. If Shaq has it going on in Dallas, they are going to be hard to beat, but he can't have no 5 point outing like he did in Game 2, that's for sure.

50 cent
06-16-2006, 12:23 AM
I just pray they can put 2 more together like they have so far, but I'd only give the heat about a 20% chance still to win the series.

Hopefully Riley is that good. (HOPING!)

REDLION#22
06-16-2006, 12:24 AM
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS-50 cent,thats a nice sig:D

atxrocker
06-16-2006, 12:26 AM
fuck yeah-- GO HEAT!

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Go Kings!! *sarcasm ends*

DirkAB
06-16-2006, 12:48 AM
Go Kings!! *sarcasm ends*

I thought sarcasm was supposed to be funny?

50 cent
06-16-2006, 10:07 AM
I seriously would consider giving my left nut if the Heat would be guaranteed to win this series.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I thought sarcasm was supposed to be funny?
It was supposed to make you feel good because your team obviously... sucks.

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 10:11 AM
I seriously would consider giving my left nut if the Heat would be guaranteed to win this series.

One-horse-town syndrome... :lol

timmydmvp
06-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Dirk for MVP (MOST VALUABLE PENDEJO)

DirkAB
06-16-2006, 10:54 AM
It was supposed to make you feel good because your team obviously... sucks.

I didn't need to feel better, I reailize my team wasn't good enough to win it all this season. But how are you going to feel when the Heat win it all on your home floor? Especially after your team choked away the series in less than five minutes in game 3. You will hurt for a while whenever you think about how your team should have won it all.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 10:56 AM
That was a level headed answer. But wasn't the Kings supposed to win a few times with Webber?

Shank
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
What's funny is taking the lame-ass Go Spurs Go and simply inserting "Heat" into the middle. As if that wasn't already the weakest rally cry of all time.

awmyplace
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Let's Go Heat!!!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-16-2006, 11:32 AM
very nice 50 cent! me too!!! im so happy when the heat suck the mavs!! hahhaha!!!!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-16-2006, 11:33 AM
for sure, mavs is not a model winner! they are just a fluke! a trash! and a toilet!!!

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 11:41 AM
Guys, don't do crack.

awmyplace
06-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Guys, don't do crack.

Lol!

DirkAB
06-16-2006, 11:46 AM
That was a level headed answer. But wasn't the Kings supposed to win a few times with Webber?

The only one that the Kings were supposed to win it all, was in '03 when Webber hurt his knee against you guys. As soon as he went down, they were no longer favored to win it. And no they weren't favored, or even close for that matter, in the '02 playoffs.

The Mavs are favored to win the finals, before they started, and especially after they wasted the Heat in the first 2 games. Big difference, if Nowitski would have gone down with a bad knee injury, then I would have cut them some slack. But when he keeps on choking at the line and from the field I will continue to call him what he most certainly is, a choker.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-16-2006, 11:55 AM
what that crack!!??? u crack fans!! hahahha!!! mavs are so dumb ass flukers!! hahhahha!! imean a toilet papers!

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Lol!
I don't mean to pick on you in any way, but you're a Heat fan with a Timmy avatar. What's up with that?

nbascribe
06-16-2006, 01:27 PM
What's funny is taking the lame-ass Go Spurs Go and simply inserting "Heat" into the middle. As if that wasn't already the weakest rally cry of all time.

lame? How about the fact that every home game at the AAC is like going to a Division 1 college basketball game on steroids.

With so much shit going on, I'm surprised that there's a basketball game going on.

Shank
06-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Are you in Miami? If so, you might want to relive what it's like at a game at the AAA. Same thing plus a DJ.

nbascribe
06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Are you in Miami? If so, you might want to relive what it's like at a game at the AAA. Same thing plus a DJ.
I've been to games in both arenas. AAC is more on the college end than the Triple A.

The only thing that Miami has done this year is the 'white out' thing but they don't have a drumline and all tht other stuff that's in Dallas.

ShoogarBear
06-16-2006, 01:56 PM

Much more powerful is when Mark Cuban gets up and yells "Let's Blow Mavs". It's not just a rally cry, it's a way of life.

nbascribe
06-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Go Spurs Go is a community slogan for the city.

And it's no worse than anything else out there. Still don't understand Auburn's 'War Eagle' cry.

Shank
06-16-2006, 02:21 PM
I've been to games in both arenas. AAC is more on the college end than the Triple A.

The only thing that Miami has done this year is the 'white out' thing but they don't have a drumline and all tht other stuff that's in Dallas.

A good number of arenas around the league are out of control. More and more has been added to keep up the "entertainment for the family" aspect of the game. It would be a drag to have to pay $35 to sit in the upper level to hear dead silence in the timeouts. The AAC may be over the top, but it's hardly on a level of its own.

And I happen to like the drumline in Dallas. They're pretty solid. Showed up the Pistons drumline in Houston.

nbascribe
06-16-2006, 03:05 PM
A good number of arenas around the league are out of control. More and more has been added to keep up the "entertainment for the family" aspect of the game. It would be a drag to have to pay $35 to sit in the upper level to hear dead silence in the timeouts. The AAC may be over the top, but it's hardly on a level of its own.

And I happen to like the drumline in Dallas. They're pretty solid. Showed up the Pistons drumline in Houston.

Entertainment for the family? More like attention deficit disorder.

The AT&T Center does some off the wall stuff too but again, this is more about a production rather than a basketball game. Every arena is trying to be an entertainment viewpoint.

Carie
06-16-2006, 03:36 PM
To say that I am not a Mavs fan is the understatement of the year. However, with the exception of the classless fans, I like the atmosphere in Dallas. I think it's fun.

Carie
06-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Yes, because "Let's Go Mavs" is so much better.

Let's Go Heat. Better?

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-16-2006, 03:49 PM
i hate the AAC. i hate those stupid fat guys that do the drumline, and the fans do bitch a lot. but im still a mav fan for life

Shank
06-16-2006, 03:57 PM
The fat guys are the ManiAACs, not the drumline.

You're an odd Mavs fan. Most everyone knows who the fat guys are.