PDA

View Full Version : Mavs, Best team EVER? (must read)

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-16-2006, 04:18 PM
SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS
-Tim Brokshaw 16 June 2006

You think Bird-Celtics, Magic-Lakers, is it time for Dirk-Mavs? Many Spurs, themselves, think so....

The 04-05 Finals MVP, Tim Duncan, seems to think so.

''When you are playing this team you simply get gassed trying to run up and down the court with them.'' he says.

He also adds ''i also hate the matchup problems with this team. one possession i get my shot pinned on the backboard, the next minute Dirk makes a three while i am on the other end talking to the refs''

''He's just a great player,'' Manu Ginobli says ''I dont think many come around like he does''

San Antonio Spurs head coach, Gregg Popovich, also adds ''I wish we had Avery back. He demands full respect from his team and gets it....something i never seem to have. I guess you could say...well...i'm on his nuts.''

But not all Spurs players are willing to conceed yet.

''ØrÆÅ mikkklem §¤czle frh73huma dubblu makdkÆ Øleh mu furhbly!!!'' Rasho Nesterovic complains.

''uiahdsfguiau ruhgasiudavn vsuauheuawtg tauypoghuia'' adds another player (Fransisco Oberto).

''I'm tired of the cheap shots'' says Tony Parker. we caught up with him later when he added ''I'm tired of the cheap shots''

But a cheap shot might've been what the Spurs needed losing in 7 games. The Finals were next stop for Dallas but they didnt have much time to prepare. The Mavs were tired of clinching every series on the road so they decided to win the championship at home this round. so letting the Heat win two games at home guarantees the Mavs will clinch at home.

''I don't know what else to say,'' Shaquille O'Neal says,'' teams like this, dont come around ever. you just tip your hat to them and hope to be traded.''

(crowd laughs) ''Im serious motherfuckers!'' Shaq yells

ChumpDumper
06-16-2006, 04:22 PM
Wow. That was stunningly unfunny.

SpursWoman
06-16-2006, 04:28 PM
I must forward that to Fransisco.

mikejones99
06-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Crackheads in Dallas have computers, amazing. Fucking german goes to the line 24 times in a game and of course they win.

ShoogarBear
06-16-2006, 05:03 PM
This stuff kills on Dallas-mavs.com and Mavtalk.com, just kills.

jman3000
06-16-2006, 11:07 PM
A random, LSD inspired song, for your reading pleasure:

Ain't got no money
Ain't got no friends
I've got snakes crawling
From end to end
I don't look to the sun
It will surely bring you down
She'll burn the stranger to the ground (?)

Don't try to run
You'll never get away too soon
I'll pick you up from the ladder to the moon

You can leave your pills
No medicine chest
And you can eat the snakes from the palm of your hand
It's dryed the lake (?)
Of wanton silver spoon
Don't tip your toes
In this poison lagoon

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Um...If you're going to satire the paper at least get the name right.

ShackO
06-16-2006, 11:18 PM
wow that was funny.... :sleephttp://glasgowcrew.tripod.com/piss2.gif
.................................................. ................dallasmavsnfuego214

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 11:21 PM
wow that was funny.... :sleephttp://glasgowcrew.tripod.com/piss2.gif
dallasmavsnfuego214

On my screen you're pissing dude is pissing into nothingness.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 11:23 PM
He's pissing on our Mavs championships. He'll soon have to stop.

ShackO
06-16-2006, 11:25 PM
He's pissing on our Mavs championships. He'll soon have to stop.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spin

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 11:28 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:spin
The first part or second part?

ShackO
06-16-2006, 11:40 PM
First part because they don’t have a championship YET..

And the second part………….. Cause I don’t have to stop till I am damn good and ready..

But it has has nothing to do with the team……….

Simply is, what it is……. dallasmavsnfuego214 getting pissed on…

Sometimes things is just what they seem…………….:smokin

Rip-Hamilton32
06-17-2006, 07:31 PM
best team ever? i think you need a ship first

nbascribe
06-17-2006, 07:51 PM
And then Mav fan wonders why he's hated so much. Dayum team a bunch of choke artists. Up 2-0 and don't have the balls to realize that you need ONE GAME to not go to a sixth game. Then Jerry Stackhouse decides to go postal and shove Shaq when he's airborne. Dumb ass Stackhouse gets a one game suspension. Mav fan and team management think the league is picking on them but they don't realize that a player was TOTALLY DEFENSELESS when shoved. Team so distracted they move to a Red Roof Inn 45 minutes away, the most sophmoric move ever in NBA Finals history.

And now we have the wonderful poetry from this bumbling idiot. Jason Blair would be so proud of him. Let's just wait and see what kind of response comes back if the Mavs get their butts handed to them tomorrow night.

MissAllThat
06-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Ok USC

Yawn, yawn. We've all heard this argument already, and you know I don't think its good for the team being discussed. Just look at what happened to the poor Trojans after their fans proclaimed them the greatest team ever.

Also, Slovenian and Spanish are not languages that are just made up of random letters strung together as words. Look, I can do it too "okgdkhf dhfosere eranber" said the stupid Mavs fan. If you're going to try and write a satire article, or anything for that matter, at least try not to make yourself look like more of an idiot while doing it. And his name is Fabricio.

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 12:02 AM
Ok USC

Yawn, yawn. We've all heard this argument already, and you know I don't think its good for the team being discussed. Just look at what happened to the poor Trojans after their fans proclaimed them the greatest team ever.

Also, Slovenian and Spanish are not languages that are just made up of random letters strung together as words. Look, I can do it too "okgdkhf dhfosere eranber" said the stupid Mavs fan. If you're going to try and write a satire article, or anything for that matter, at least try not to make yourself look like more of an idiot while doing it. And his name is Fabricio.
^^^^^^^^
DING, DING, DING!!

Dang and it took a Cavs' fan to help put a dumbass Mav fan in his place. You go girl.

dirk4mvp
06-18-2006, 12:07 AM
^ Your favorite catoon show is on.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f307/legendkilla7/lunchtime2.gif

ShackO
06-18-2006, 12:15 AM
http://glasgowcrew.tripod.com/piss2.gif
.................................................. ......dirk4mvphttp://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f307/legendkilla7/lunchtime2.gif

dirk4mvp
06-18-2006, 12:29 AM
:lol :lol :lol

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-18-2006, 02:06 AM
^^^^^^^^
DING, DING, DING!!

Dang and it took a Cavs' fan to help put a dumbass Mav fan in his place. You go girl.

unfortunately these dumbass fans are gonna end up with the title. YEAHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIII!!!

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 05:36 AM
You know what fuego...I'd like to see Dallas win this for one reason...so that you guys will find out what happens when you have a target on your back. This team was overachieving late and you fans think that this team is some great and mighty powerhouse.

Be careful what you wish for because when it happens, the other two teams in the West will be gunning. The last time the Spurs played bad in a series that they thought they should have won, they smoked every opponent in the 04-05 season. I don't even want to think about what the Suns will do with a healthy Stoudamire back.

So keep yapping and beating ur chests. I for one am going to be mighty glad to the following eulogy:

One Time Champ Became Slumping Chump Overnight
By Bogus Mavs Beat Writer, Dallas Morning Blues

HEARTBREAK CITY -- It was once a proud time in the land formerly known as Big D. Just a mere eight months ago the world was a splendor with the Black and Blue stallion feeling like the fabled Pegasus. The parade was magnificent as the streets of downtown lined with adoring fans. The team formerly a NBA wasteland, rose to power and took down the big bad giant that resided five hours south and slayed the mighty Pheonix rising. The champion of the day even swathed its way through the Everglades, partied on South Beach and cooled the flames of a Miami team that tried to take it's heart. But that was eight months ago as on this day, the team has become a one hit wonder in the music land of NBA champions. Eight months removed from their celebration, the champs have become the chumps of one hit stardom.

"It's like we're in a cruel mirror house," Avery "Stitch" Johnson said after doing exit interviews. "This is the worse feeling I've ever felt as an NBA coach. We had the talent but they were just better."

They were the teams gunning for his young roster. In what was a shocking defeat, the Mavericks became the former champs in five games as they were defeated by a surging Western Conference foe. Their opponents were not only faster but just played with an aggression that Avery's team couldn't match.

"I've never seen anything like it," Dirk Nowitzki said. "Last year we were the team to be feared and this year EVERY team came gunning for us with reckless abandon. Even the Charlotte Bobcats took two games from us this season and that was very uncharacteristic of this team."

What the Mavs are feeling now is what many former championship teams have felt before; total defeat. it's a humbleness that some teams can rebound from while other times it takes the fight right out of a proud franchise. For 82 games, their opponents came gunning for them with all the vigor of a game seven of a NBA Finals. When the Mavs faced the Suns this season, Amare Stoudamire hung a double nickel performance on them and then Boris Diaw made a french connection on three point shooting in another. The one game that the Mavs did win was a two point sqeaker that just fell in our lap. Against the Spurs, they dropped three of the four contests. Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili averaged 24.3 ppg against the Mavs. Even Louis Scola, a reserve who saw very little playing time, pulled down ten boards against Dallas' big men.

"Nobody told us how difficult this was going to be," Mark Cuban wrote in a blog message. I mean this was something unprecedented for this franchise. We were on an emotional high living the dream but now that dream has turned into a nightmare.

If there was any solace to how the Mavs are feeling now, it is in the fact that at any given time they were in thef ight. The team didn't quit on itself; even when Zach Randolph made Erick Dampier.

"We deserved better from all the guys during this abbreviated time," MJ Mbenga said. "This is the worst loss I have participated in. This is definitely a bad taste in our mouths."