PDA

View Full Version : Not Worried About Stack...

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 05:07 PM
DJ Moose Mbenga is back for game 5... :smokin

Mavs in 6...riding the Moose all the way to the championship... :fro

ducks
06-16-2006, 05:14 PM
did you really need a new thread for this or do you like to draw attention to yourself

atxrocker
06-16-2006, 05:20 PM

yeah- any team counting on mbenga to get them the ring is not in any trouble. noted.

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 05:37 PM
yeah- any team counting on mbenga to get them the ring is not in any trouble. noted.

I was at his career best game when the Mavs blew the Kings out in Dallas this year...Mbenga was hotter than a pistol...I think he had 9 pts... :smokin

atxrocker
06-16-2006, 05:39 PM
I was at his career best game when the Mavs blew the Kings out in Dallas this year...Mbenga was hotter than a pistol...I think he had 9 pts... :smokin

cool so your gonna go from seeing them blow a team out to getting blown out. full circle. awesome, man.

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 05:54 PM
cool so your gonna go from seeing them blow a team out to getting blown out. full circle. awesome, man.

Mavs in 6, buddy... :fro

rayray2k8
06-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Mavs in 6, buddy... :fro
You need to be careful about what you say bro.
This series could easily go 7 games man.
Im not saying that mavs wont win it but that its gonna be harder than you think.

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 05:57 PM
You need to be careful about what you say bro.
This series could easily go 7 games man.
Im not saying that mavs wont win it but that its gonna be harder than you think.

Just sticking by my prediction from game 1...

I BELIEVE!!!!

:fro

DubMcDub
06-16-2006, 06:02 PM

Ahhh I love it when fans of eliminated teams talk shit vicariously through teams that they have no affiliation to :lol.

atxrocker
06-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Ahhh I love it when fans of eliminated teams talk shit vicariously through teams that they have no affiliation to :lol.

you a mavs fan. if you guys werent playing i seriously doubt you would remain silent in a similar situation. especially with how obnoxious mavs fans are like they got rabies. the ring will remain elusive and your small window will close.. thank your superstar, dirk for stepping it up when his club needed him the most :drunk

LEONARD
06-16-2006, 06:18 PM
you a mavs fan. if you guys werent playing i seriously doubt you would remain silent in a similar situation. especially with how obnoxious mavs fans are like they got rabies. the ring will remain elusive and your small window will close.. thank your superstar, dirk for stepping it up when his club needed him the most :drunk

1. The series is a best of 3 with 2 games in Dallas...still like Dallas...
2. The Mavs needed Dirk in the Spurs series and he came thru.
3. The Mavs need Dirk in the Suns series and he came thru.
4. Again, the series isn't over...Dirk can certainly turn it around and carry the Mavs for 2 more wins...

Darrin
06-16-2006, 08:07 PM
I want a vBookie on Marquis Daniels' line for game 5. :tu

DubMcDub
06-16-2006, 09:22 PM

No, I wouldn't talk shit through teams I have no connection to. That's fine for some good old fashioned ribbing during the regular season, but once your team has been eliminated it's absolutely pathetic to pick up some other team as your new "favorite" so you can talk shit.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 09:25 PM
I want a vBookie on Marquis Daniels' line for game 5. :tu

I see a luke Walton line

0 points 0 assists 0 rebs. 6 fouls.

enfuego
06-17-2006, 12:04 AM

The "mighty" Mavs are now complete.
How will the Heat be able to overcome Mbenga's 1.7PPG, 1.3RPG, 0.6BPG and off course the ever important 6 additional fouls. We have no answer for this unstoppable force.

Mavs will win in 5....Heat will concede Game 6. :depressed

v2freak
06-17-2006, 12:45 AM
No, I wouldn't talk shit through teams I have no connection to. That's fine for some good old fashioned ribbing during the regular season, but once your team has been eliminated it's absolutely pathetic to pick up some other team as your new "favorite" so you can talk shit.

There's a notable difference between picking a new "favorite" team and predicting who's going to win a series.

It's also worth noting that hanging out at a forum dedicated to a rival team for the sake of trolling is just as, if not more pathetic.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Eh, I came her for good basketball talk, not trolling. :elephant

Hook Dem
06-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Eh, I came her for good basketball talk, not trolling. :elephant
There's not any good basketball talk after the way your team performed in game # 4. :nutkick:

kalikot_boy_kr
06-17-2006, 12:03 PM
:elephant mavs are just a toilet paper shits !! hahhaha! :elephant

kalikot_boy_kr
06-17-2006, 12:05 PM
:elephant mavs pretend to be a good team...hahhaha!!! :elephant

pussyface
06-17-2006, 12:07 PM
did you really need a new thread for this or do you like to draw attention to yourself

...this from the guy who started the thread that said nothing but "wade> lebron... enough said."

You have wasted my time with far too many self serving, forgettable threads to be busting anyone's balls.

pussyface
06-17-2006, 08:23 PM
hey ducks.
you started a thread titled "wade>james."
the content of the first post was 2 words, "enough said."

do you think you are the right person to be casting aspersions on other people for starting threads and accusing them of just wanting to "draw attention to themselves"?

you are a fraud.

MissAllThat
06-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Maybe Leonard wasn't hugged enough as a child. Hence all of the threads he starts that make it appear as if though he thinks others on this board care about what he thinks or how he's feeling.

LEONARD
06-18-2006, 06:37 AM
Maybe Leonard wasn't hugged enough as a child. Hence all of the threads he starts that make it appear as if though he thinks others on this board care about what he thinks or how he's feeling.

:lmao

Wow, you figured it out. This thread, which I intended to appear as a joke amongst all the Stack / Shaq BS, is really due to my lack of hugs as a child... :drunk

I guess I should start such genius threads as this gem from you?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40294

:lol

pussyface
06-18-2006, 11:00 AM
hehe.
that is truly ridiculous.
that link goes a long way in demonstrating that these people just like to complain about anything with their team's eliminated from contention.

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
hehe.
that is truly ridiculous.
that link goes a long way in demonstrating that these people just like to complain about anything with their team's eliminated from contention.

I've never figured this out. Why are you, as a Mav fan, on a Spurs board?

Truly the question of the decade. :rolleyes

pussyface
06-18-2006, 01:40 PM
...I am here because this board is spectacular.

this is the greatest board of its kind.
it is far superior to all mavs boards.
plus its not as homogenized, as fans of many teams convene in these parts.

all in all, I make no apologies for bringing a diverse perspective to the forum.
you sound like someone from one of those awful heat boards.

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Uh no...one of the charter members of this board and Spursreport.com and one of the orignal creators for a site called spurshoops.com when Rivals.com first started out.

pussyface
06-18-2006, 02:20 PM
i meant that you sounded like a heater in that you are inherently hostile to the idea of fans of other teams using "your" forum.

I was pretty sure you werent from Miami in the literal sense, but thanks for clearing that up.

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 02:52 PM
I was just wondering why you'd trash spurs fans on their board. That makes you sound like some of those posters on the other boards you refer to. There are some really cool Mavs' fans up here who understand that their team hasn't done much of anything yet. And it just seems that when others bring up history, even recent history, Mavs fans take offens. But that's what all teams are based on...their history; especially now.

pussyface
06-18-2006, 03:10 PM
i dont bash the spurs.
thats not my bit.

maybe you dont like me because i tend to be pretty antogonistic towards people I am arguing with, Spurs fans and otherwise.

I enjoy a good conflict.

Anyway, I challenge you to find evidence of me bashing the Spurs excessively, especially since after they became irrelevent to me once the Mavs eliminated them a couple of weeks ago.

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Until your Mavs win the title, the Spurs are still relevant. That's what you don't get. All you did was defeat a title winner. That's it. Miami beat a title contender but they haven't done anything either.

Neither one of these teams have done anything until David Stern hands them the trophy. Winning a WCF banner doesn't make you a champion.

And I'll take the same stance if the Mavs fail to win the title because what it will do is put them in a class of being a one hit wonder...good enough to be the bridesmaid but too damn ugly to get Prince Charming to the wedding chapel. Get my point?

pussyface
06-18-2006, 03:33 PM
...man, what are you talking about?

I wasnt making a profound statement about the state of the Spurs franchise, I just meant that they aren't relevent to me anymore as someone who's concern is the mavs winning the title this season.

im not hung up on the Spurs and rarely mention them in any posts, but you came at me with "all you do is bash the spurs."

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 03:42 PM
My point PF is that if you don't have any concerns about the Spurs or they aren't on your radar anymore, wouldnit it make more sense to be claiming how great your team is on the Mavs board?

I'm just curious. Not that anyone wants Mavs fans banned or any such stuff but it's just ironic that the best board for you to root for you team just happens to be one for Spurs fans.

I just find that totally hilarious.

pussyface
06-18-2006, 03:48 PM
first of all, my posts do not consist of me "claiming how great my team is."

the fact that there is a spurs board with a great nba forum is probably not that ironic. to be honest, i dont find it "totally hilarious."

the spurs are on my radar, I just don't obsess on them as you accused me of.

nbascribe
06-18-2006, 03:53 PM
PF I obsess about every team that my 'team' must face. I worry about the Suns and next year and how good the Clippers have become.

I'm not accusing you of being like some of those other Mavs' fans who are so blind that they're walking over the cliff. Again I just think it's ironic; especially since having a message board is kind of indicative as to how good your fan base is or could be. See where I'm going with this? Mavtalk is one of the weakest boards I've ever seen but by all the posts and new fangled fans for that team, you'd swear they've been around for the past decade or so.

Again I'm not accusing you of anything...just an observation.

Islymore
06-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Im actually on both boards. I only really post opinions when something is really beggin me to speak... Other than that, I just breeze thru - read - and go on to the next page.

I do think Spurstalk is not as bad a board as ppl have led me to believe... It's really okay here. I think alot of the 'talkn' can be cut out - but that is on both boards.

MissAllThat
06-18-2006, 05:04 PM
:lmao

Wow, you figured it out. This thread, which I intended to appear as a joke amongst all the Stack / Shaq BS, is really due to my lack of hugs as a child... :drunk

I guess I should start such genius threads as this gem from you?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40294

:lol

That thread was in the club. It was meant as a joke. The club is where you put pointless threads. The NBA discussion is for more serious things. If you had put your thoughts in the club, I wouldn't have said anything.

Shank
06-18-2006, 05:16 PM
That thread was in the club. It was meant as a joke. The club is where you put pointless threads. The NBA discussion is for more serious things. If you had put your thoughts in the club, I wouldn't have said anything.

And a great joke it was, too. Nothing like writing 'weee' to spark an avalanche of uncontrollable laughter.

pussyface
06-18-2006, 05:20 PM
i dont care where its posted, when someone stars a thread that useless they do so only to call attention to themselves.

that is why we have hypocrisy here.

MissAllThat
06-18-2006, 05:21 PM
I had just found the little dancing elephant and thought "weee" was a good way to describe it. It wasn't meant to be a profound post. I knew it was quite retarded when I wrote it, but I still know why I started the thread. Taken out of context though it doesn't make any sense at all, and I don't feel the need to explain why I created a thread in the club at 3 am over a month ago.

pussyface
06-18-2006, 05:30 PM
personally, i am a huge advocate for you creating all the threads you want to create.
i think its great.
im not one of these losers who bags on people for "wasting their time!"

but...you are one of those people who throws out those accusations. thats where things are incongruous.

in the future, stop attacking people for starting irrelevent threads or else stop starting irrelevent threads yourself. either one of these options will lead to avoiding this situation in the future.

MissAllThat
06-18-2006, 05:34 PM
personally, i am a huge advocate for you creating all the threads you want to create.
i think its great.
im not one of these losers who bags on people for "wasting their time!"

but...you are one of those people who throws out those accusations. thats where things are incongruous.

in the future, stop attacking people for starting irrelevent threads or else stop starting irrelevent threads yourself. either one of these options will lead to avoiding this situation in the future.

Its not the irrelevant threads that I don't advocate. I'm all for pointless threads, as long as they're on the right forum. If its pointless, put it in the club or even the troll forum (come to think of it, my thread would have been better placed there but at the time I didn't even know there was a troll forum). The thing with this thread is that there was already a Stackhouse discussion going on. Why not put your thoughts in there? There was no need for another thread to talk about the lack of Stack.

atxrocker
06-19-2006, 01:47 AM
bump

Tigole Bitties
06-19-2006, 02:00 AM
http://www.deagostiniedicola.it/immagini/20050311121823_ferengi.jpg

Stack is back!