PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Mavs and their fans?

enfuego
06-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I don't know them too well since we really didn't have a "rivalry" with them prior to this series but I'm just puzzled by their actions and comments.

1. Are their fans always this arrogant or did this develop after they beat you guys in the playoffs this year??

2. Is Avery so classless that he calls out our players in a radio interview??

3. Dirk seems like a good guy to me...he always seems to be levelheaded in his post game comments...has he always been that way??

4. STack, on the other hand, seems like he is always a jerk?? is that accurate??

5. Cuban seems to be elevating his classlessness to a whole new level??

6. Anything else I should be aware of??

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum...kinda new on here :)

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 10:54 PM
this has classic written all over it.

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 10:57 PM
http://random-m.com/images/166302599_get_me_outta_this_thread.gif

Shank
06-17-2006, 12:38 AM
I don't know them too well since we really didn't have a "rivalry" with them prior to this series but I'm just puzzled by their actions and comments.

1. Are their fans always this arrogant or did this develop after they beat you guys in the playoffs this year??

3. Dirk seems like a good guy to me...he always seems to be levelheaded in his post game comments...has he always been that way??

4. STack, on the other hand, seems like he is always a jerk?? is that accurate??

1. Maine
2. Pi
3. War of 1812
4. B
5. Washington
6. Nipples

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
1. Maine
2. Pi
3. War of 1812
4. B
5. Washington
6. Nipples

You failed to answer in the form of a question, so you fail

Shank
06-17-2006, 12:42 AM
I was thinking more of "Win Ben Stein's Money" rather than "Jeopardy".

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:48 AM
fail is fail.

Shank
06-17-2006, 12:49 AM
F+ even?

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:54 AM
A "y"

ChumpDumper
06-17-2006, 02:49 AM

Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum...kinda new on here :)1. They were always assholes. Winning gave them the balls to post on other boards. Such is the way of the frontrunner.

2. AJ has to talk to maintain his "quotable" rep.

3. Yes, except for the Hasselhoff stuff, but Germans are weirdos by nature.

4. It's an understatement.

5. It's douchiness, not classlessness. And yes.

6. Booze puts everything into perspective.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 02:56 AM
Bias answers from a bias Spurs fan. Ah, I see the light now.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2006, 02:57 AM
What would the average idiot Mav fan expect on a Spurs board?

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 02:58 AM
Since I'm not an average idiot Mavs fan, I wouldn't know. Good try though.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2006, 03:03 AM
You're right.

You're an exceptional idiot Mavfan.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Coulda been better.

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-17-2006, 04:41 AM
Questions regarding the Mavs and their fans can be answered quite simply:
they all SUCK!!!!!
Need to know anything else?

LEONARD
06-17-2006, 07:58 AM
:lmao

Bitter Spurs fans are probably the funniest bit going these days... :lol

Extra Stout
06-17-2006, 09:08 AM

1. The classlessness doesn't have so much to do with anything basketball-related so much as it is just a salient feature of the Metroplex-area zeitgeist.

2. Are you talking about the "bear-hug" thing? That was some seriously effective rhetoric.

3. Germans are highly logical.

4. Stack is just Stack.

5. Cuban is just Cuban.

6. Heat fans may be just as bad or even worse.

baseline bum
06-17-2006, 09:28 AM

1. Yes. There wasn't a single Dallas fan here after the Spurs evened the series at 3-3. They waited until 3-1 to talk all of their shit, and not a word when the Spurs made it a series again.

2. AJ's the biggest whiner of a coach in the league now that Adelman got fired

3. I've always liked Dirk... I gained so much respect for him when he shaved his head as a sign of support for Don Nelson's wife when she was battling cancer

4. Don't know enough to say anything about Stackhouse

5. Didn't you see Cuban jumping up and down and screaming like a bitch about Juwan Howard's ejection while Derek Anderson was trying to reattach his left arm in game 1 of our series in 2001? This guy's always been the most classless bitch in the league.

6. Yeah.... I know a few people from Dallas here in LA, and all of them were bandwagon Laker fans when they had the 3-1 lead.

LEONARD
06-17-2006, 09:47 AM
1. Yes. There wasn't a single Dallas fan here after the Spurs evened the series at 3-3. They waited until 3-1 to talk all of their shit, and not a word when the Spurs made it a series again.

WTF? Not one single Dallas fan here before game 7?? Alrighty... :lol

Here's my post after game 6...congratulating the Spurs...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41906

plenty of Mavs fans posted there (you'll have to fight your way thru Spurs fans still whining). I'm sure there were still dozens of Mavs fans still here when you said there were NONE... :drunk

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-17-2006, 12:23 PM
lol classless? i havent seen ONE insult by a Mavs fan without a Spurs fan provoking him for no reason. hell, just look at all these threads on this page and then you call us classless?

(ENFUEGO, i do realize you're just jealous that we beat you guys, but i'm just pretending that you really meant we're all classless)