PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News -- Wade hurt, questionable for Game 5

Findog
06-16-2006, 11:05 PM
According to the Heat, Dwyane Wade accidentally clipped off too much of his right index finger while trimming his fingernails today. He'll be a game-time decision, but hopefully he'll be able to go after receiving round the clock treatment from the Miami training staff. If he is cleared for action, except him to be wearing a bandaid. Should Wade manage to gut it up and play through his latest ailment, his ordeal will be sure to draw comparisons to Michael Jordan's infamous "flu game" against Utah in the 1997 NBA Finals. Gentleman, we're witnessing one of the true heroic feats in these finals. While Jordan collapsed into the arms of Scottie Pippen in the waning moments of that contest, can we expect to see the Big Fella apply a new bandaid to Wade's finger at the end of Game Five?

baseline bum
06-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Why the fuck are all these stupid Mavs fans here?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2006, 11:09 PM
Pretty lame. I guess I should expect that from a Mavs fan though.

Dunc
06-16-2006, 11:09 PM
Lol, there's no denying this is a little too close to the truth :lol

ShackO
06-16-2006, 11:10 PM
I think this is a rerun from the last series....

jman3000
06-16-2006, 11:12 PM
:rollin x 1000000000

Findog
06-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Pretty lame. I guess I should expect that from a Mavs fan though.

I get it, you're rooting for the Heat. I would be too in your shoes. But is Wade a drama queen or is he not? He's an awesome player, but playing possum and letting the whole world know about each and every single one of his aches and bruises is undignified, just as Ginobili is a gamer and an awesome player but the flops are undignified. At this point in the year, every guy on the floor is banged up and fighting it. I didn't hear Duncan beg for too much sympathy with his foot injury.

baseline bum
06-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Dirk is every bit the flopper Manu is.

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2006, 11:17 PM
This thread is stupid.

But is Wade a drama queen or is he not? He's an awesome player, but playing possum and letting the whole world know about each and every single one of his aches and bruises is undignified,

But I will agree on this point. Since Doug Christie fell out of the league, Dwade has become the biggest bitch in the L. Nothing but a drama queen Diva.

I do not argue his skills, just his theatrics.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2006, 11:20 PM
I get it, you're rooting for the Heat. I would be too in your shoes.

Yep, between some of my idiotic bandwagon co-workers here in Big D who think Diop is the second coming of Hakeem Olajuwan and the whiniest coach and whiniest owner in the league, I want your team to get fucking rolled. And all your dumbass Mavs fans acting like the posters on this forum owe you something because of the bandwagon you jumped on further reinforces who I want to win.

But is Wade a drama queen or is he not?

This coming from someone with Dirk on their team? :lol There was a play in game 3 where Shaq didn't even make *contact* with Nowitzki that Dirk was holding his arm after the ref blew the whistle, acting like someone just took a sledge hammer to his elbow.

Give me a fucking break!

Dunc
06-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Since Doug Christie fell out of the league, Dwade has become the biggest bitch in the L. Nothing but a drama queen Diva.

I do not argue his skills, just his theatrics.

Gotta agree. People go on about Wade's heart, and I'm sure he's got alot, but I doubt it's anymore than any other player in the NBA. Everybody out there at this point in the season has had their aches and pains. You never heard Duncan talking about his foot. Never heard Manu or Parker talking. None of the Pistons ever talked about being hurt. Suck it up D-Wade.

Amarelooms
06-16-2006, 11:21 PM
Hahaha funny thread....Wade likes to play that "I'm hurt role". Dude is awesome but needs to stop acting like every little injury is holding him back...shut your mouth and play....everyone is banged up...it's the NBA.

dirk4mvp
06-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Dirk is every bit the flopper Manu is.

Has your nose grown longer since you said that?

http://bratboyschool.com/bulletin/Pinocchio.gif

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Hahaha funny thread....Wade likes to play that "I'm hurt role". Dude is awesome but needs to stop acting like every little injury is holding him back...shut your mouth and play....everyone is banged up...it's the NBA.

No he doesn't in this new Mark Cuban NBA bitches are rewarded by getting to the line easier.

SA Gunslinger
06-16-2006, 11:26 PM
That replay of Snaq falling on Wade's knee didn't look good. It's a miracle he didn't suffer a serious injury.

Findog
06-16-2006, 11:29 PM
And all your dumbass Mavs fans acting like the posters on this forum owe you something because of the bandwagon you jumped on further reinforces who I want to win.

Who said Spurstalk.com "owes" me something? I jumped on a bandwagon? I've been following this team since Aguirre, Blackman, Tarpley and the dark days of the nineties. I stuck with this team through 11-71 and 13-69.

You seem really bitter. Between the Stackhouse suspension and the chokejob, you're probably going to get your wish. It's just a basketball game. Lighten up. Life will go no matter who prevails in the Finals.

Extra Stout
06-16-2006, 11:34 PM
D Wade's epic performance is the MJ flu game, the Willis Reed game, and Robocop all wrapped up into one

Dunc
06-16-2006, 11:39 PM
D Wade's epic performance is the MJ flu game, the Willis Reed game, and Robocop all wrapped up into one

Lol, I love that :lmao

Findog
06-16-2006, 11:41 PM

I just love the way he grimaces and takes a deep breath everytime one of the Mavs handchecks him. That's right Dwyane! No one can possibly appreciate what it's like out there. YOu're hurting, but you're a warrior....

I'm seriously considering muting Game 5 and using the local radio broadcast for audio. I'm tired of ABC going on and on about him. Next thing you know, we'll have to hear about how Wade's sinus infection was aggravated by one of his teammates farting in close proximity to him.

picnroll
06-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Wade certainly doen't have the pain threshold of Manu.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2006, 12:06 AM

Let Shaq roll up the back of your knee, let's see how well you cope.

You seem really bitter. Between the Stackhouse suspension and the chokejob, you're probably going to get your wish. It's just a basketball game. Lighten up. Life will go no matter who prevails in the Finals.

:lol

I am a Spurs fan stuck in the middle of Dallas. Nothing to be bitter about. My team's got three rings. I just got a promotion, a pay raise, a bigger office, and came back from Belize after 7 days of diving, drinking, and doing the vacation hook up thing twice.

I'm not bitter, I just enjoy seeing you all whine on this board like the world is out to get the Mavs. You're definitely following the right team - you are a perfect reflection of the Whiny General and Puban.

I think Dirk is about the biggest flopping/crying/complaining jump shooter in the league (and that's saying something with Ray Allen around), and seeing Mavs fans whine about Wade's theatrics is ironic to say the least.

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:08 AM
and doing the vacation hook up thing twice.

Did they take it in the pooper?

Findog
06-17-2006, 12:15 AM
I think Dirk is about the biggest flopping/crying/complaining jump shooter in the league (and that's saying something with Ray Allen around), and seeing Mavs fans whine about Wade's theatrics is ironic to say the least.

I bet Manu would take offense to that. He's the biggest flopper/whiner in the league. Nobody is even close. He set the gold standard.

I don't whine on this board. I'll leave the whining and the refbaiting to the Spurs and their fans.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Once. I don't know whether to be :depressed or :hat One out of two ain't bad, right?

East Coast Babe
06-17-2006, 12:20 AM
According to the Heat, Dwyane Wade accidentally clipped off too much of his right index finger while trimming his fingernails today. He'll be a game-time decision, but hopefully he'll be able to go after receiving round the clock treatment from the Miami training staff. If he is cleared for action, except him to be wearing a bandaid. Should Wade manage to gut it up and play through his latest ailment, his ordeal will be sure to draw comparisons to Michael Jordan's infamous "flu game" against Utah in the 1997 NBA Finals. Gentleman, we're witnessing one of the true heroic feats in these finals. While Jordan collapsed into the arms of Scottie Pippen in the waning moments of that contest, can we expect to see the Big Fella apply a new bandaid to Wade's finger at the end of Game Five?

This is ridiculous! Doesn't this poor 24 year old know how to clip his nails yet? He took too much off? Now they will have to give him round the clock treatment? LOL! Puh-leese!! :lol :lol :lol

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Once. I don't know whether to be :depressed or :hat One out of two ain't bad, right?

No it's not

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 12:30 AM
No it's not
It's average, I guess :king

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:33 AM
better than avg actually

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 12:45 AM
1 out of 2=middle=avg.?

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 12:47 AM
you'll get it when you're older

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 12:48 AM
Ah, yes :bike:

DirkAB
06-17-2006, 01:36 AM

Shut his mouth and play? I think he has been playing, dropped 42 and 36 in consecutive games, even with a banged up knee in game 4!!!!!!!! How about the Mavs shut the fuck up and stop his ass instead!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what Mav fans are really earning their reputation, even beyond this board, listening to Dan Patrick everyday made me realize that it isn't just the Spurs fans that think they are giant bitch-made whiners. STFU, and do your crying or celebrating after the finals, it's getting real old. You guys fucking bitch and complain about everything!!! People saying Wade is better than Dirk, analysts picking the Heat over the Mavs, and anything else you feel is pro any other team besides the Mavs. Mavs fan acts like anything positive said about any other team in the NBA is disrespectful to their precious little Mavs. I hope you fucking lose, you deserve to after acting like a bunch of fucking jerkoffs.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Real smooth

RonMexico
06-17-2006, 02:16 AM
I get it, you're rooting for the Heat. I would be too in your shoes. But is Wade a drama queen or is he not? He's an awesome player, but playing possum and letting the whole world know about each and every single one of his aches and bruises is undignified, just as Ginobili is a gamer and an awesome player but the flops are undignified. At this point in the year, every guy on the floor is banged up and fighting it. I didn't hear Duncan beg for too much sympathy with his foot injury.

The thing is that Josh Howard was always "banged up" and whining and "out for 2-3 games" yet he somehow played every game against the Suns in the WCF... oh yeah and Dirk was almost dead after he stepped on Duncan's foot in Game 3... don't ignore your own theatrics just because a guy has lit you up the last two games...

RonMexico
06-17-2006, 02:20 AM

Thank you! I was starting to think I was the only one that thought this... whew...

ChumpDumper
06-17-2006, 02:21 AM
This thread is douchalicious.

ace3g
06-17-2006, 02:24 AM
" I think Dirk is about the biggest flopping/crying/complaining jump shooter in the league (and that's saying something with Ray Allen around), and seeing Mavs fans whine about Wade's theatrics is ironic to say the least. "

this is exactly true just shows how ignorant mav fans are. Spurs fans atleast admit manu flops (even though most of it is on the defensive end) I rarely hear any mav fans say "yes dirk does flop during games" and yeah Dirk does flop just as much or more than manu.

its pretty obvious to especially when Dirk is taking wide open shots and either flails his arms and legs in the air or just falls down to try and get the refs attention

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Thank you! I was starting to think I was the only one that thought this... whew...

Raja doesn't ring a Bell? (pun intended)

Kori Ellis
06-17-2006, 02:34 AM
I'll agree with this thread.

Dwyane Wade is awesome, but damnit ... he either whines like a bitch about injuries/illnesses or he has a super low pain threshhold or something. He's always "doubtful", "probable" or just PMSing in one way or another. LJ and I were talking about this same thing the other night.

Sack up.

RonMexico
06-17-2006, 06:29 AM
Raja doesn't ring a Bell? (pun intended)

Um, name one time when Raja fell on Dirk's ankle and flew into the air while on offense? Nope, you can't because Raja flops on defensive and uses bumps/elbows from the offensive player to help sell the call - the elbow doesn't even have to make contact, just as long as it is there usually will get the ref's attention enough to send the play the other way... you're right though, Dirk rarely flops on D - it's usually when he's airballing a 3-pointer on a very MVP-like 2-14 Game 4 in the NBA Finals...

SPARKY
06-17-2006, 06:52 AM
I bet Manu would take offense to that. He's the biggest flopper/whiner in the league. Nobody is even close. He set the gold standard.

Yeah, Nowitzki's game is full of grace and stoic temperment.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-17-2006, 12:14 PM
:elephant yea why are this stupid mavs fans coming here?hahhaha! :elephant

kalikot_boy_kr
06-17-2006, 12:15 PM
when i was born..... i really hate this mavs .........

kalikot_boy_kr
06-17-2006, 12:16 PM
now that i was old, suck the mavs!!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-17-2006, 12:17 PM
opssssssssssss the subway is coming!!!!!!! to be continue...........im running out of time!!!!!!!!

dirk4mvp
Um, name one time when Raja fell on Dirk's ankle and flew into the air while on offense? Nope, you can't because Raja flops on defensive and uses bumps/elbows from the offensive player to help sell the call - the elbow doesn't even have to make contact, just as long as it is there usually will get the ref's attention enough to send the play the other way... you're right though, Dirk rarely flops on D - it's usually when he's airballing a 3-pointer on a very MVP-like 2-14 Game 4 in the NBA Finals...
Ah, but you said NBA Finals. Something you shit ass team couldn't make. Now, tell me the story about if Amare was there, yall would've won and any other bullshit that'll make you feel better. :blah

LEONARD
http://www.manningkrull.com/lj/jules.jpg

Wow...4 posts back to back...impressive...

Findog
06-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Let Shaq roll up the back of your knee, let's see how well you cope.

I am a Spurs fan stuck in the middle of Dallas. Nothing to be bitter about. My team's got three rings. I just got a promotion, a pay raise, a bigger office, and came back from Belize after 7 days of diving, drinking, and doing the vacation hook up thing twice.

I'm not bitter, I just enjoy seeing you all whine on this board like the world is out to get the Mavs. You're definitely following the right team - you are a perfect reflection of the Whiny General and Puban.

Okay, thanks for sharing about your fondness for alcoholism, as well as casual sex and the attendant risk of contracting STDs. Why you are proudly disclosing this I have no idea. But anyways, lighten up. I didn't start this thread to give crap to Spurs fans. I understand you're rooting for Miami for the same reasons Pistons fans are rooting for Dallas -- it'll take the sting out of losing to us. But you have to admit Wade is a drama queen -- if the Spurs were in the Finals now, you'd be just as annoyed at his theatrics.

Extra Stout
06-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I want to see Dwyane Wade get wheeled into the arena in a full body cast, have a charismatic preacher touch him on the forehead, then have Wade tear off the cast and go out and score 40 points.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Then Stern would blow him anytime Wade pleases. Well, right after Stern's done with Timmy of course.

TDfan2007
06-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Then Stern would blow him anytime Wade pleases. Well, right after Stern's done with Timmy of course.

ya why don't you look at your own superstar, Dirk gets a rediculous amount of ref help, the fact that a jumpshooting 7 footer has attempted more FT's in the playoffs than Jordan is testament to it.

TDfan2007
06-17-2006, 03:19 PM

Dwyane Wade is awesome, but damnit ... he either whines like a bitch about injuries/illnesses or he has a super low pain threshhold or something. He's always "doubtful", "probable" or just PMSing in one way or another. LJ and I were talking about this same thing the other night.

Sack up.

Sack up?

Okay I'll tell you what let's drop a 320 pound giant on your knee and see how it feels. The fact that he played so well is amazing. Mavs fans are just bitter because he's burrying them just like we're bitter that the Mavs beat us.

ChumpDumper
06-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Dude, it's all about selling shoes.

LEONARD
06-17-2006, 03:35 PM
ya why don't you look at your own superstar, Dirk gets a rediculous amount of ref help, the fact that a jumpshooting 7 footer has attempted more FT's in the playoffs than Jordan is testament to it.

Attempts / game seems more relavent than total # of FT's...Dirk could've played more games... (I honestly don't know, just stating that the total doesn't really mean all that much)

Kori Ellis
06-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Sack up?

Okay I'll tell you what let's drop a 320 pound giant on your knee and see how it feels. The fact that he played so well is amazing. Mavs fans are just bitter because he's burrying them just like we're bitter that the Mavs beat us.

"Sack up" was not in relation to any knee problem he may have. It was in relation to his constant aches and pains. Every single time he even has the sniffles, he talks about it in the press and gets listed as probable. I don't know how much you've watched of the Heat this year, but it happens constantly.

It's not just Mavs fans who notice it. It's something talked about all over the country.

LEONARD
06-17-2006, 04:06 PM

"Sack up" was not in relation to any knee problem he may have. It was in relation to his constant aches and pains. Every single time he even has the sniffles, he talks about it in the press and gets listed as probable. I don't know how much you've watched of the Heat this year, but it happens constantly.

It's not just Mavs fans who notice it. It's something talked about all over the country.

My fav in this series...

I think it was game 3...he got hit in the face accidently in the lane...stumbles up the court holding his face...they give him the ball on the left side (dribbling while holding his face)...then he explodes past everyone and goes baseline, but missed the reverse layup...and before his feet are back on the ground, he's holding his face again :lol

He's damn good, but it gets a little annoying...

Nikos
06-17-2006, 04:24 PM

Sack up.

Isn't Manu sort of like this? Constantly admitting his knicks and knacks?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Okay, thanks for sharing about your fondness for alcoholism, as well as casual sex and the attendant risk of contracting STDs. Why you are proudly disclosing this I have no idea. But anyways, lighten up. I didn't start this thread to give crap to Spurs fans. I understand you're rooting for Miami for the same reasons Pistons fans are rooting for Dallas -- it'll take the sting out of losing to us. But you have to admit Wade is a drama queen -- if the Spurs were in the Finals now, you'd be just as annoyed at his theatrics.

1. Alcoholics drink before noon. I don't :lol

2. It's called a condom.

3. Like I said, no Mavs fan has the right to bitch about Wade or any other player and call them a crybaby, when you've got your own pasty white seven foot vagina running around crying when guys don't even touch him.

LEONARD
06-17-2006, 06:14 PM
3. Like I said, no Mavs fan has the right to bitch about Wade or any other player and call them a crybaby, when you've got your own pasty white seven foot vagina running around crying when guys don't even touch him.

Dirk = playing
Spurs = fishing

Nuff said... :fro

ChumpDumper
06-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Mavfans = still whining on a Spurs board

Mavs_man_41
06-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Mavfans = still whining on a Spurs board

Hey dumped chump no one is whining.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Dirk = playing
Spurs = fishing

Nuff said...

Spurs: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O%27Brien_trophy.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O%27Brien_trophy.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O%27Brien_trophy.jpg

Mavs:

'Nuff said.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Ah yes, the history lesson. Damn, you guys never let it go.

FreshPrince22
06-17-2006, 09:51 PM
LMAO... Any fan of a team that plays against that guy regularly can get a kick out of that.

In fact, I had a few friends over to watch the finals and we started a new drinking game. Take a shot every time Wade winces like he's been stabbed.

.... I was wasted by the end of the 1st quarter.

Winnipeg_Spur
06-17-2006, 10:08 PM
LMAO... Any fan of a team that plays against that guy regularly can get a kick out of that.

In fact, I had a few friends over to watch the finals and we started a new drinking game. Take a shot every time Wade winces like he's been stabbed.

.... I was wasted by the end of the 1st quarter.
That sounds dangerous. Someone's going to get alcohol poisoning if you're not careful. :drunk :lol

This actually pissed me off more in games 1 and 2, cause everytime he missed a shot driving to the basket it looked like he was more concerned with getting a pained look on his face then actually getting back on D...

MissAllThat
06-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Dwyane is like Iverson. They get hurt a lot. There's nothing wrong with that.

dirk4mvp
06-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Iverson actually gets hurt. And if A.I.'s legs got knocked off, he'd hobble on nubs cause he's good like that :fro

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Dwyane is like Iverson. They get hurt a lot. There's nothing wrong with that.

Wade is nothing like Iverson, AI walks it off, and never uses injury as a crutch. AI is a warrior, Wade just plays one on TV.

East Coast Babe
06-18-2006, 01:53 AM
Spurs: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O%27Brien_trophy.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O%27Brien_trophy.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O%27Brien_trophy.jpg

Mavs:

'Nuff said.

Think there is anyone on this forum that cannot pass a pop quiz on this? :lol

dallasmavsnfuego214
06-18-2006, 02:19 AM

Mavs:

'Nuff said.

past titles dont matter. your team sucks now. get out of the past, youll never win one again. so while you're pretending you actually have the trophies, im gonna watch my team win the only championship that matters

MissAllThat
06-18-2006, 02:32 AM
past titles dont matter.
Right, tell that to the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and any other team that has won more than 1 title. There's a reason those teams are considered to be great.

your team sucks now.
They had the best record in the West this year. They barely lost to the Mavs in 7 games. They're returning 4 of their 5 starters. Tim Duncan is one of the best players in the league. They're not the Hawks or Raptors. I think you are confused.

get out of the past, youll never win one again. so while you're pretending you actually have the trophies,
I'm not quite sure what this means. Can you see the future or something? I'm sure the Spurs will be one of the teams picked to win it all next year, and so will the Mavs, but unless you have a crystal ball of some sort that tells what will happen, you don't know whats going to happen in the next few years. And pretending the Spurs have the trophies? Who on this board is pretending? The Spurs have won 3 NBA Championships. Are you retarded? Do you not know how to count?

im gonna watch my team win the only championship that matters
I know you won't listen, but I'm going to try anyway. There's a saying for this. I think it goes like this, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

ChumpDumper
06-18-2006, 04:03 AM
Hey dumped chump no one is whining.That's all you twerps do and the only reason you are here.

Mavs<Spurs
06-18-2006, 05:28 AM
Right, tell that to the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and any other team that has won more than 1 title. There's a reason those teams are considered to be great.

They had the best record in the West this year. They barely lost to the Mavs in 7 games. They're returning 4 of their 5 starters. Tim Duncan is one of the best players in the league. They're not the Hawks or Raptors. I think you are confused.

I'm not quite sure what this means. Can you see the future or something? I'm sure the Spurs will be one of the teams picked to win it all next year, and so will the Mavs, but unless you have a crystal ball of some sort that tells what will happen, you don't know whats going to happen in the next few years. And pretending the Spurs have the trophies? Who on this board is pretending? The Spurs have won 3 NBA Championships. Are you retarded? Do you not know how to count?

I know you won't listen, but I'm going to try anyway. There's a saying for this. I think it goes like this, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Thanks. It's tiresome to respond to these stupid posts. It is easier sharing the resonsibility.

Might just copy this one since it's concise and well stated.

Well done!

Mavs<Spurs
06-18-2006, 05:29 AM

Whatever you say, Nostradamus.

Mavs<Spurs
06-18-2006, 05:37 AM
Think there is anyone on this forum that cannot pass a pop quiz on this? :lol

There appear to be several and statements like "Spurs suck"... and Mavs are the best team ever make it highly relevant given that the centerpiece of the championship teams was Tim Duncan who is one of the best players in the league and is still a Spur and the fact that up to now, the Mavs haven't won anything at all and very well could lose these Finals.

If Mav fans stop claiming some great superiority over the Spurs and saying that the Spurs are (a) one of the worst teams in the league and/or (b) significantly worse than the Mavs and (c) that the Mavs are one of the greatest teams of all time, this probably would not be necessary.

It is clear to almost everybody that both the Spurs and the Mavs will be title contenders next year. Saying anything else is a farce.

Be reasonable and acknowledge and that a, b and c are ridiculous and this conversation never happens.

dirk4mvp
06-18-2006, 06:52 AM
Whatever you say, Nostradamus.
Wow. That was clever. Will you be here all week?

ballhog
06-18-2006, 07:35 PM
I hear that Dirk's got his period but should play as well.

E20
06-18-2006, 07:48 PM
doing the vacation hook up thing twice.

What is this "doing the vacation hook up thing twice" thing?

nbrans
06-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey, did you guys know Dirk is a David Hasselhoff fan? Ohmigod that's sooooooooooooo funny!!!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me??????????