PDA

View Full Version : Need Medical opinions

orhe
06-17-2006, 10:08 AM
okkk so
i developed a boil on the bridge of my nose last week and it was very very painful so like 12 hours ago i decided to squeeze it... ( a stupid thing to do but my mom has dealt with this kind of shit and decided it was probably ok to do it)

so we have removed the core pus and the pain has gone away and the red swelling has reduced... BUT now there's a tender swelling that appeared around 4 hours ago... its probably not infected because there's no redness... its just a tender lump that kinds hurts when touched...

Any idea what it is? (the tender swelling) coz its becoming really irritating thinking what it could be

* ill go to the doctor first thing in the morning i just need your opinions to calm me

SpursWoman
06-17-2006, 10:15 AM
http://www.otan.us/webfarm/emailproject/boils.htm

Here are lots of suggestions you could try... :)

orhe
06-17-2006, 11:17 AM
hmm thanks but the boil isn't the problem its the tender swelling besides it that has been giving me a headache

SpursWoman
06-17-2006, 11:18 AM
There were things in there for that, too.

boutons_
06-17-2006, 01:14 PM
http://www.plasticsurgery-sanantonio.com/

Kevin Trudeau
06-17-2006, 02:08 PM
I would suggest you purchase my book "Natural Cures THEY Don't Want You to Know About" and follow it completely.

You must only eat organic foods, stop taking prescription and non prescription drugs because they all cause disease. And you must cleanse your entire body as well as your colon. Drink about ten glasses of distilled water daily and never drink tap from the faucet, it's poison.

Of course, this is something the F.D.A. doesn't want you to know about. They want you sick so they can make a profit from all the drugs and surgeries and I'm mad as hell about that. They don't have your health in mind. You are not a patient to them.

You are a customer.

I'm blowing the whistle.

Solid D
06-17-2006, 04:07 PM
I would suggest you purchase my book "Natural Cures THEY Don't Want You to Know About" and follow it completely.

You must only eat organic foods, stop taking prescription and non prescription drugs because they all cause disease. And you must cleanse your entire body as well as your colon. Drink about ten glasses of distilled water daily and never drink tap from the faucet, it's poison.

Of course, this is something the F.D.A. doesn't want you to know about. They want you sick so they can make a profit from all the drugs and surgeries and I'm mad as hell about that. They don't have your health in mind. You are not a patient to them.

You are a customer.

I'm blowing the whistle.

:lmao

orhe
06-17-2006, 09:44 PM

You are a customer.

I'm blowing the whistle.

:lol :lol :lol

the swelling has gone down now loooks like i'll be ok... :D

hey KT how's the IPT going? LOLOLOL

IX_Equilibrium
06-17-2006, 09:59 PM
okkk so
i developed a boil on the bridge of my nose

* ill go to the doctor first thing in the morning i just need your opinions to calm me

Go to the bars and try to pick up chicks

IX_Equilibrium
06-17-2006, 10:07 PM
stop taking prescription and non prescription drugs because they all cause disease. And you must cleanse your entire body as well as your colon. Drink about ten glasses of distilled water daily and never drink tap from the faucet, it's poison.

Yeah, all diabetics should stop taking their insulin and all heart patients should throw their meds away :rolleyes

Kevin Trudeau
06-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Yeah, all diabetics should stop taking their insulin and all heart patients should throw their meds away :rolleyes

What standard medicine attempts to do is to look at a persons symptoms, call it a "disease", and then prescribe drugs or expensive surgery to supress or eliminate the symptom.

Unfortunately, medical doctors do not look for the cause; they only attempt to supress the symptoms. If you simply supress a symptom, you have not addressed the cause and the person will continue to get sick. Combine that with the new illnesses that are actually caused by the drugs themselves, and we find that a patient treated by a medical doctor with drugs and surgery continues to become sicker and sicker over time.

A good example is a child who appears to have hyperactivity and a low attention span. He will probably be diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. Doctors will say the the child's brain chemistry is not right, and he needs a drug to fix the imbalance in the brain chemistry. The drug may have some short-term effects on balancing brain chemistry, but the question that was missed is WHY the brain chemistry was unbalanced to begin with.

What caused the chemical imbalance? If this was asked, we almost always find that food allergies, excitotoxins such as MSG and aspartame, and food additives are to blame. With simple dietary adjustments the brain chemistry becomes balanced, and the child, in a matter of days, is no longer hyperactive and his attention span is back to normal.

The most important thing you can do is prevent disease and sickness. But of course these are things THEY don't want you to know about.

They don't want us knowing this stuff, because if we ALL knew, they'd all be put out of business. Remember, it's all about the money.

You are not a patient, you are a customer. These are publicly traded companies who's only legal responsibility it to increase profits.
Plain and simple.

I'm mad as hell about millions of sick people dying because of the lies of the FDA, Big Pharma, etc.

I'm blowing the whistle!

IX_Equilibrium
06-17-2006, 11:38 PM
What standard medicine attempts to do is to look at a persons symptoms, call it a "disease", and then prescribe drugs or expensive surgery to supress or eliminate the symptom.

Unfortunately, medical doctors do not look for the cause; they only attempt to supress the symptoms. If you simply supress a symptom, you have not addressed the cause and the person will continue to get sick. Combine that with the new illnesses that are actually caused by the drugs themselves, and we find that a patient treated by a medical doctor with drugs and surgery continues to become sicker and sicker over time.

A good example is a child who appears to have hyperactivity and a low attention span. He will probably be diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. Doctors will say the the child's brain chemistry is not right, and he needs a drug to fix the imbalance in the brain chemistry. The drug may have some short-term effects on balancing brain chemistry, but the question that was missed is WHY the brain chemistry was unbalanced to begin with.

What caused the chemical imbalance? If this was asked, we almost always find that food allergies, excitotoxins such as MSG and aspartame, and food additives are to blame. With simple dietary adjustments the brain chemistry becomes balanced, and the child, in a matter of days, is no longer hyperactive and his attention span is back to normal.

The most important thing you can do is prevent disease and sickness. But of course these are things THEY don't want you to know about.

They don't want us knowing this stuff, because if we ALL knew, they'd all be put out of business. Remember, it's all about the money.

You are not a patient, you are a customer. These are publicly traded companies who's only legal responsibility it to increase profits.
Plain and simple.

I'm mad as hell about millions of sick people dying because of the lies of the FDA, Big Pharma, etc.

I'm blowing the whistle!

Straight out of the Church of Scientology

So I guess the FDA (a US government agency) affects the way people have been treated across the world for decades too, huh?

By the way, your whole brain chemistry section is bullshit. Brain chemistry imbalances causes ailments from ADHD to epilepsy. It's not as simple as changing your diet.

Solid D
06-18-2006, 12:18 AM
It's called the wallet of Kevin Trudeau. Given time, he'll sell anything to anybody any time.

Orhe, I'm glad your ankle is doing better!

Kevin Trudeau
06-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Straight out of the Church of Scientology

So I guess the FDA (a US government agency) affects the way people have been treated across the world for decades too, huh?

By the way, your whole brain chemistry section is bullshit. Brain chemistry imbalances causes ailments from ADHD to epilepsy. It's not as simple as changing your diet.

Actually you have to understand that our bodies are filled with toxins since childhood, from the food we have eaten which have been overly processed and injected with antibiotics and hormones and the drugs we have taken, yes this includes prescription and non prescription drugs, which all cause disease and sickness which brings us to why we have a "disease" or "sickness" in the first place.

It's just a big scam. Take for instance the government telling us to wear sun block to avoid getting skin cancer. Now there's a bought lie.

This is one of the greatest frauds in history. The sun does not cause cancer. Sun block has been shown to cause cancer. The ingredients in sun block are now strongly believed to be the number one cause of skin cancer.

There is no skin cancer in Africa. People stay in the sun all day long with no sunscreen. It is not the pigment in the skin, as some suggest. People with African heritage living in America have the highest rate of skin cancer, and they stay in the sun the least.

You don't want to get a sunburn, so wear a hat or cover your body with light clothing. The sun is healthy for you and should be on your skin.

Statistics show that the people who use the most amounts of sun block have the highest skin cancer rates. This goes for tanning lotions as well.

The F.D.A also told you that VIOXX was safe, and now 100,000 people are dead from taking as instructed.

They lied to you.

timvp
06-18-2006, 03:51 AM
Kevin Trudeau is owning this thread.

:rollin

IX_Equilibrium
06-18-2006, 08:40 AM
There is no skin cancer in Africa.

Wrong

xrayzebra
06-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Kori, shouldn't you be charging this Kevin Trudeau for advertising?

He is a cancer on this forum. Why don't you cut him out and do away with
the problem.

Kevin Trudeau
06-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Wrong

Just one word and not much to back it up.
The signs of a man who has been tricked into believing that the F.D.A tells you the truth.

I feel for you.

Try 15 colonics in 30 days, then get back to me.

E20
06-18-2006, 06:52 PM
I suggest you go to a doctor.

George W Bush
06-19-2006, 01:19 PM
I coulda sworn we put an end to this Kevin fella
for leaking these facts.

Where's Dick Cheney?