PDA

View Full Version : Ok, soccer fans...splain this crap to me...

AlamoSpursFan
06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
I didn't, nor do I plan to ever, read any of the other World Cup threads.

That being said, I almost fell over laughing when I saw a report about this silly event and our (U.S.) pathetic showing it.

Let me get this straight:

1. We lost to Czechoslovakia? Is that right? The same people who are determined to get "Jak Se Mas" bumperstickers on every pickup in Texas beat us at soccer? :lol

2. The only way we could even TIE Italy is for one of their players to score FOR us? So our actual "Goals scored in the World Cup by US players" count is still a BIG, FAT GOOSE EGG? :lol

3. We had to depend on Ghana to beat the same Kolache-making Czechs for us to even have a chance to beat Ghana (find THAT country on a map...I'll even spot you Africa) to advance? :lol

4. The refs are able to control the games on a level that David Stern and Steve Javie can only imagine in their wettest of homo-erotic dreams? :lol

On second thought...don't explain it. I don't want to know.

:lmao

Three Lions
06-17-2006, 09:54 PM
You bloody Yanks should stick to putting double wides in the path of storms and leave the pitch to the experts.

http://www.srh.weather.gov/lzk/images2/rbud050403a.jpg

Extra Stout
06-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Go brush your teeth, you emaciated limey.

T Park
06-18-2006, 02:03 AM
We lost to Czechoslovakia? Is that right? The same people who are determined to get "Jak Se Mas" bumperstickers on every pickup in Texas beat us at soccer

Their ranked second in the WORLD.

Do a little research Geico before blabbering off at the mouth.

Three Lions
06-18-2006, 02:12 AM
And you Yanks were ranked 5th. That and a few pounds will get you some fish and chips.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-18-2006, 02:18 AM
and people wonder why the USA is seen as ignorant

AlamoSpursFan
06-18-2006, 11:26 AM
Their ranked second in the WORLD.

Do a little research Geico before blabbering off at the mouth.

Big fat hairy fuckin' deal, Ferris Wheel Boy.

Soccer blows, especially if the Czechs are ranked second in the WORLD at it.

:lol

ata
06-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Greetengs to all in year 2006. There is no Czechoslovakia since January 1st, 2003.

Extra Stout
06-18-2006, 11:31 AM
Greetengs to all in year 2006. There is no Czechoslovakia since January 1st, 2003.
I thought it was 1993. The Velvet Divorce, I mean, not the present date.

Spurologist
06-18-2006, 11:42 AM
US palyed with a lot of heart against Italy. They were down to 9 men and still many chances to finish. Donovan played all world, but his teammates couldn't help him finish. The thing about football is: you can have all the possesion and all the chances at goal, but if you don't score, you're not doing jack.

I think the US will beat Ghana, but I wouldn't be upset if they didn't. I want a fellow African country to advance. The US fate is out their hands right now.

T Park
06-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Big fat hairy fuckin' deal, Ferris Wheel Boy.

Soccer blows, especially if the Czechs are ranked second in the WORLD at it.

Thanks trucker trash.

And what do you have against that country?

Is that the nationality of the bf that took away your wife?

ata
06-18-2006, 12:54 PM
I thought it was 1993. The Velvet Divorce, I mean, not the present date.

Yes 1993, that what I ment. I just wrote it wrong :oops :oops :oops

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Is that the nationality of the bf that took away your wife?

Wow. Talk about your uncalled for comments.

MannyIsGod
06-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Wow. Talk about your uncalled for comments.Yeah, no shit. Especially coming from someone who faked a death of a fiance.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah, no shit. Especially coming from someone who faked a death of a fiance.

Now might be a good time for that new user you mentioned.

Three Lions
06-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Bloody T Park did what?

Slomo
06-18-2006, 01:57 PM

That being said, I almost fell over laughing when I saw a report about this silly event and our (U.S.) pathetic showing it.

1. We lost to Czechoslovakia? Is that right? The same people who are determined to get "Jak Se Mas" bumperstickers on every pickup in Texas beat us at soccer? :lol
Wrong. You got beat by half of Czechoslovakia! :p

ALVAREZ6
06-18-2006, 02:05 PM
4. The refs are able to control the games on a level that David Stern and Steve Javie can only imagine in their wettest of homo-erotic dreams? :lol

I'm calling bullshit on this one, you just took it too far.

No one is more BS than Javie + Bavetta + Crawford

smeagol
06-18-2006, 07:50 PM

2. The only way we could even TIE Italy is for one of their players to score FOR us? So our actual "Goals scored in the World Cup by US players" count is still a BIG, FAT GOOSE EGG? :lol

3. We had to depend on Ghana to beat the same Kolache-making Czechs for us to even have a chance to beat Ghana (find THAT country on a map...I'll even spot you Africa) to advance? :lol

On second thought...don't explain it. I don't want to know.

:lmao
Stupid of me all along thinking you were a sensible poster.

Boy was I wrong.

pache100
06-19-2006, 11:47 AM

velik_m
06-19-2006, 12:54 PM
oh and which group is slovenia playing in this year?

home group

ShoogarBear
06-25-2006, 09:19 AM
:lmao @ ASF running Czech smack.

Obstructed_View
06-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Mmm...Kolaches.

xcoriate
06-27-2006, 03:18 AM
wholly shit!

glad i stumbled into this thread, helluva juicy :lol

GrandeDavid
06-27-2006, 08:04 AM
I was kind of hoping the Czechs would make it out of group play as a tribute to the hotties that country produces. Oh well.

j-6
06-27-2006, 09:44 AM
wholly shit!

glad i stumbled into this thread, helluva juicy :lol

Yeah, me too.

I have another question. If it's such a blight on our country that we can't beat countries like Ghana and the Czech Republic, why don't we just start doping up our soccer players? EPO, HGH, THG, LMNOP, et al.

It's the American way. If we can't beat you physically, we'll beat you chemically.